Angela's Visit

Story Info
A trans lesbian and her partner welcome a new bedmate.
884 words
4.16
5.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ArielleR
ArielleR
29 Followers

Angela looked up shyly after taking her dress off, revealing a lacy red bra, purple underwear, and long, shapely legs. "Ready to join me? I'd love to see," she said.

I could see Leah looking admiringly at Angela and I moved to join her in their view before quickly stripping my shirt and shorts. Glancing at Leah, I turned to face Angela and said, "May I kiss you?"

"Please do," she replied, so I leaned in and kissed her. Just a little, to start, but I could feel her tiny flush of pleasure and moved in for more. Through our making out I could hear Leah undressing and I knew they were enjoying what they were seeing.

After a moment, I could feel them snuggle up behind me, their bare skin soft against mine. I pulled away from Angela so I could hold them both, and it felt safe and comforting to do so.

"Why don't we get in bed so you two can fuck me?" said Angela, and we were only too happy to oblige. She lay in between us, partly dressed, with Leah on her right and me on her left. We smiled at each other, then I went in to nibble Angela's neck while Leah started to suck on her earlobe. I felt her back stiffen even before the first gasp escaped her lips.

We touched and kissed and nibbled Angela all over, avoiding her still-clothed areas. We felt her powerful legs and full thighs, round shoulders and sensitive neck, and we could tell she enjoyed all of it. We could hear it in her breath, feel it in her constant motion, and see it with her growing bulge, straining untouched at her panties.

Eventually we gave her a minute to strip her remaining clothes and lay naked between us. I paused to admire her round, small breasts before diving in to lick her nipples, feeling a welcome fullness in return. I sucked for a minute before asking, "Can I touch your clit?"

"Yes, yes, please yes!" Angela said and I reached to feel her, soft and hard at the same time. A single moan escaped her lips but no more; I knew she wanted to make me work for it. Leah moved in to keep playing with her breasts while I moved down to focus on Angela's hardening penis. I stroked her foreskin up and down her clit-head to writhing approval. I ground my other knuckle into her core and was rewarded with pulses in her cock and gasps of pleasure. My own growing arousal was making me hard, and I made sure Angela could feel how turned on she was making me.

She said, "Hold on! Please fuck me before I come!" We stopped to get ready to do just that. I undressed, freeing my own full erection, while Leah moved in front of Angela and Angela rolled over and got on her hands and knees. I could see Angela bury her face in Leah's pussy while I got out condoms and lube, and seeing the look on Leah's face brought a smile to mine. I lubed my finger and gently pushed it into Angela's ass, making sure it was ready for me to fuck. She pushed back against me, eager to be full. When she was feeling relaxed, I took my finger out and gently rolled a condom on, feeling its welcome tightness against me. I lined myself up and gently entered her, feeling her warmth envelop me from tip to root.

I began to thrust and I could hear Angela's muffled moans of bliss. "Fuck you feel so good, you're just so hot," I said. Leah smiled at me and started rubbing their breast in excitement. I took one hand from Angela's back and started rubbing mine too. Their face flushed and they looked me in the eye. Then they began moaning out their first orgasm, pressing themself hard into Angela's face and eager tongue. Their shouts of enjoyment excited me and I fucked Angela harder, making her cry out despite her focus on eating Leah's pussy.

Once Leah's climax subsided, Angela took her mouth away just long enough to say, "Stroke me, Molly! Make me come!" That was enough invitation for me and I bent over to reach the tip of Angela's hard girldick then stroke her down to her root. A few more strokes, a few more thrusts, and she cried out and shook in pleasure as her orgasm built. I felt her knees grow weak underneath me and her ass tighten around me.

I buried myself deep inside Angela to feel her climax. That pushed her over the edge and she cried out, "Oh yes, oh yes, oh yesssss!" She shook and moaned and squeezed me tight, and I could feel my own orgasm build deep inside me. Soon I joined Angela in screaming out my enjoyment and, before long, I heard Leah join in as well. When it was all over we all took a moment just to bask in the feeling of warmth and delightful exhaustion.

I gently pulled out of Angela's ass and we rolled over to snuggle in our new sense of closeness. Leah came around the other side and we both celebrated Angela's presence, comfortable in our shared satisfaction.

ArielleR
ArielleR
29 Followers