Leah's Predicament

Story Info
Leah agrees to alternative detention.
1.4k words
4.25
35.3k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ClayAdams
ClayAdams
22 Followers

"Guilty!" Leah still couldn't believe it as she sat in her holding cell following her trial with tears streaming down her face. Fortunately for her, the prosecution felt she had great potential and decided to make her an offer. She could either serve her 12 year sentence the old-fashioned way in a state prison facility, or she could subject herself to a new detention program. "Anything to avoid going back to prison!" Leah thought. She took the deal.

"Great," said the lead prosecutor on her case "you'll be picked up for transport in the morning." Leah signed what seemed like an endless number of release forms and contracts with no time to review any of them. She couldn't sleep, wondering what she had just gotten herself into.

Leah was a gorgeous woman with great natural beauty, and she knew it. She took advantage of her assets as a high-end escort and thoroughly enjoyed the lifestyle that came with her line of work. Though it came with risks too. She had previously developed a bad cocaine habit that wasn't making her time in jail any easier, not to mention this was about to be her second stint locked up. But her beauty is what afforded her this unknown opportunity. "Alternative detention," she thought, "How bad can it really be?" Leah was about to find out.

At 4 AM sharp Leah was taken from her cell at the jail. The guards walked her to the jail loading dock at the back of the facility where they met what Leah presumed to be the transport team for the alternative detention center. There was something off about these individuals, it was two men and two women wearing all black uniforms with big, black boots. None of them wore any badges or had any identifying information. One of the women stepped towards Leah.

"Oh yes, an absolutely fine specimen. You'll add nicely to our collection." With that the two males dressed in all black flanked Leah from behind and escorted her onto the transport truck.

Leah was horrified the moment she stepped onto the truck. There were three other prisoners already onboard. Each was completely naked, their bodies completely restrained. Each prisoner wore a large metal yoke with the hands and head encased in large metal orbs. There were two chains that stretched from the yoke to a winch on the ceiling that stretched each prisoner upward, keeping them in perfect posture. The prisoners were in a seated position with their feet secured by a metal ankle spreader that firmly attached to the floor. The truck was filled with sounds of moaning accompanied with the buzzing of vibrators and the whirring of some kind of motor.

As if that wasn't bad enough, each prisoner had nipple clamps tightly affixed to each nipple with the chain between them secured to the neck of the yoke. The nipple chains appeared to be under a lot of tension with each prison's nipples pulled up and away from their helpless bodies. Leah was terrified. She had played around with fuzzy handcuffs in the bedroom with a couple clients in the past, but she had never experienced anything like this.

"Looks fun doesn't it?" said the woman as she boarded the truck with the rest of the team. "Get her hooked up boys!"

Leah was escorted to her seat. There was only one row of seats in the middle of the truck. The space had no windows giving it a very creepy, ominous feel. The bright fluorescent lights and metal aesthetic felt almost surgical. The seats were little more than metal benches with a low seatback that appeared every bit as uncomfortable as they were intended to be. Leah's eyes were fixated on the other three prisoners, their bodies glistening with sweat. Their muffled moans and screams sent shock waves down Leah's spine.

The other prisoners seemed frozen in place, completely helpless in their matching restraints. The giant metal orbs on their heads dehumanized them, making them seem more like objects than actual people. Leah knew she was about to share their cruel predicament. With each step Leah began to feel more and more uneasy about whatever alternative detention really meant.

"Welcome to seat number 4!" said the woman, "You are to obey our every command. You are now OUR prisoner." The woman looked sternly into Leah's eyes. She felt an overwhelming sense of fear come over her.

"This will be unlike any prison I have ever been to before!" she thought, feeling as if on the verge of tears. She was ordered to strip. Leah hesitated, feeling completely stunned by her present situation.

"Strip!" the men ordered again, this time striking her ass with a thick paddle. Leah complied. As soon as she got naked she was forced down into her seat on the truck with one of the men on either side. She was forced into the yoke; it was heavier than Leah expected. The sound of the yoke's padlocks clicking in place was terrifying. Next she was gagged with a large harness ball gag.

"No wonder the other prisoners' screams are so muffled," she thought. Once the gag was fixed tightly into place, she felt the small metal orbs being secured over each of her hands. She then felt her feet being dragged apart and secured into place, it left her feeling very exposed and vulnerable. Her pussy was spread wide open and was available for anyone to do anything they wanted with it. Leah suddenly felt a soft, warm touch on her nipples, it was the other female guard.

"Relax," she said as she gently massaged Leah's now erect nipples, "You're going to love this place." The woman sat down behind Leah, one hand on a nipple, the other descending towards Leah's pussy. "I think you already like it," she whispered in Leah's ear as she gently massaged Leah's soaked pussy, "Just wait until you see what's next!"

Leah was thoroughly enjoying the moment. She had completely forgotten about her current predicament, at least until the woman stepped away and let the men continue hooking her up. Next the men opened a door in the floor that was right underneath Leah exposing a contraption that she had never seen before. It was a fucking machine! Leah watched in horror as they adjusted the dildo shaft and the giant metal dildo approached her dripping wet pussy.

"We can clearly skip the lube for this one boss," said one of the men. He ran his fingers across Leah's soaked pussy. Leah could see her juices dripping from his hand. She was in disbelief.

The woman who had just been playing with Leah's pussy enthusiastically agreed. "Just shove it right into that cunt!" she said with a devilish smile. The dildo was cold as it entered Leah's pussy. The sensation sent chills running down her spine, she could feel the sensation of goose bumps all over her skin. The dildo was massive, in addition to feeling cold she now felt full and stretched. The dildo was positioned very carefully with the intent of hitting Leah's cervix just enough to agitate it.

Once the dildo was in place a metal lap bar was placed around Leah's waist and secured to either side of the seat to prevent her from repositioning her body. With that secured the woman stepped forward and got out a vibrator that clipped into the back of the seat in front of Leah's. The vibrator was adjusted to rest squarely on Leah's clit.

"Almost done sweetie," said the woman as she attached the nipple clamps to Leah's erect nipples and secured the chain to the yoke collar. "These are to make sure you don't get too comfortable," she said with her evil grin. The woman then got out a remote and hit a button that turned on the winch on the ceiling right above Leah's head. She could feel her back straightening. The tension increased, there was immense pressure on her wrists and neck and extreme stretching of her poor nipples. Leah screamed in pain, but it was no use as the gag muffled her volume down to nothing more than a whimper.

Everything then went dark as the men put the large metal orb on her head. As it snapped into place, she could hear the woman speak, "Great job, she looks tightly secured and ready for an afternoon of fun. Turn her on!" Leah immediately felt the intensity of the vibrator as well as the giant metal dildo destroying her pussy. She began to moan in ecstasy and pain. She began to cum over and over and over again. Leah was in shock, fear of what was to come, but also a strange sense of excitement. Could she really be turned on by all of this?

Not even two minutes later she felt the truck begin driving away. "What have I gotten myself into?" she wondered in horror.


ClayAdams
ClayAdams
22 Followers