Lean on Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The way you were humping your Dad out there at the pool, I thought I'd be sleeping alone," Megan snickered, taking her hand.

"Oh, don't worry, they'll be fucking both of us before too long," Dani replied as they walked down the hall to her room. They went inside and she locked the door. As they undressed, she continued "He took my virginity, you know. When I turned eighteen and was legal he fucked me in the shower at the athletic club after we'd been playing handball."

"Oh God, that's so hot," Megan replied, reclining nude on Dani's bed. "Tell me more."

Dani tossed her thong on the floor, crawled naked up next to Megan and began to play with her lover's pussy. "We sneaked into a shower stall together," she continued, "I felt so naughty and yet so excited that my father was going to fuck me."

"Mmmmm," Megan sighed. Dani's fingers were making her pussy wet as the story got even hotter.

"When the water was warm, we went inside and began to kiss and caress each other. He fingered me until I was sopping inside, then he lifted me like he did today, centered his cock head between my pussy lips and slowly lowered me onto his thick meat. There was a stab of pain when he deflowered me, then he was all the way in. I'd never felt so full. We kissed and murmured sweet things to each other as he raised and lowered me on his long cock; slowly at first, then faster and faster. I tightened my leg and arm muscles and began lifting up as he pulled out, then slamming back down as he thrust up into me."

"Nnnnnn, more fingers," Megan gasped, her desire coursing through her. Dani added two more fingers in her lover's pussy making a squelching sound as they worked in her gooey hole. Dani lay close to Megan so she could speak softly in her ear, knowing it was exciting her, and continued:

"He fucked me so hard I saw stars. I couldn't get enough of his cock pounding me. My pussy was on fire and I was shaking all over. His grunts and growls music in my ears. I never wanted it to end, but soon my orgasm was roaring through my little body and I couldn't hold on any longer. I exploded and muffled my screams of joy and release in his mouth as he roared and came inside me, filling me to bursting with his hot, thick cum. He was still stiff and fucked me to a second delicious orgasm. I was crying because he made me feel so nice."

"Oh God, fuck me harder, I'm gonna cum," Megan howled, bucking her hips up, impaling herself on Dani's fingers. Dani pounded her saying "Cum for me, my love. Cum for your Dani."

"AHHHEEE!" Megan shrieked, her pussy drenching her lover's hand in squirts of clear ejaculate. She fell back on the chenille bedspread gasping and moaning, a sheen of sweat on her face. Dani licked her fingers clean, then snuggled with Megan until her breathing slowed. "Damn, girl, you really got off," Dani said admiringly. "We'll have to tell each other sexy stories like that more often."

"Oooohh, that was so hot," Megan replied. She looked at Dani quizzically, "Weren't you worried you might get pregnant when your Dad came in you like that?"

"Nope. Mother had taken me in for a CIC shot as a birthday present, so I was safe. I got tired of those monthly shots after a while and went on the pill."

"Now it's your turn, babe," Megan said. "You wore me out so you can sit on my face and I'll get you off too."

Dani did, straddling Megan's beautiful face and lowering her soaked pussy to her lover's mouth. Since she was already quivering with need from fingering Megan and remembering her Father's cock so deep inside her, it wasn't long before her lover's, lips, tongue and fingers brought her to a howling, shuddering orgasm, coating Megan's face with warm girl cum. Then they turned the coverlet down, snuggled together under the cool sheets and were quickly asleep. It had been a wonderful day.

***

The week that followed was a whirlwind of sightseeing, shopping, swimming, airplane rides, delicious foods and sex. Lots and lots of sex. Victor was a stallion, fucking them all into a state of euphoria with his monster cock; Cybele's oral skills were miraculous, eating the girls out to any number of delicious orgasms. Megan and Dani quickly lost count of the number of times the parents made them cum and returned the favor whenever they could. They sucked Victor's massive cock and ate Cybeles' juicy pussy until their jaws ached and their tongues and lips were numb.

When their visit ended and they boarded the plane back to the college, they fell asleep immediately, fucked out and exhausted. They slept unmoving until the flight attendant awakened them after they'd landed back in the States. What an exciting week it had been.

***

Angela moaned in her sleep, jerking Megan from her sexual reverie in the doorway, then began to snore softly. Megan watched them for a few minutes, unsure as to what to do. Looking at their naked bodies, her mother's pussy glistening, her brothers cock huge against his thigh, was making her wet. She wondered what her brothers cock would look like erect, deep in her mother's pussy and felt the urge to join them. She wanted her mouth on that juicy pussy and that cock reaming her snatch and asshole. Pulling away with an effort, she closed the door quietly behind her and went down the hall to her own room pulling her suitcase.

The room was as she had left it and it felt somehow comforting. She lay face down on her bed, mulling over what she'd seen. My God, they were fucking! My mom and my little brother were fucking! She wanted to call Dani and discuss it with her, but she knew the cell reception sucked where the dig was located and refrained. Cries of passion made her sit up and listen; my God, they were at it again. She pulled the pillow around her ears so she didn't have to hear them fucking. What was she going to do?

***

Jeremy awakened first. His mother's body was so soft and warm, her breast felt good against his cheek. He lifted himself from her and sat cross legged on the bed gazing at her sexy body. He'd fucked his Mom and she wanted him to. Her pussy had gripped his cock so tight when he was deep inside her.

She seemed so happy as they were fucking, holding him close and saying all those exciting things to him that made him thrust into her faster and harder. He stretched and yawned. He felt great and he was ravenous. He wanted to raid the fridge, but decided not to, not yet. When Mom woke up they'd both get something to eat and then they could fuck some more.

Angela's eyes fluttered open and she saw Jeremy smiling down at her. When he saw she was awake, he snuggled up and they kissed hungrily. 'My God', she thought, 'I've fucked my own son. what's happening to me'? then said "Did you have a good nap, sweetie?"

"I sure did," Jeremy replied, "How about you?"

"I haven't slept that well in weeks," she replied.

"You're so beautiful, Mom," he said. "I'm sorry I licked your pussy on the couch. It's like I couldn't help myself. You've been so sad lately with Dad gone and I thought it would make you happy. I know you're my Mom and all and we're not supposed to be doing this, but it felt so good and you liked it so much." He sighed and kissed her again.

Angela hugged him tighter, "I love you, Jeremy. You're right, what we're doing is wrong in most people's minds. There are even laws against it. We must never tell anyone we're doing this, they wouldn't understand."

Jeremy perked up at her last remark. "Mom! We're doing this? There's going to be more?"

Angela smiled, she felt so wicked and thrilled at the same time. She had always suppressed her burgeoning forbidden desires for her son, not wanting to upset her husband and possibly incur society's wrath. Now he was gone and was cheating on her and she didn't give a damn. Society could go to Hell too.

"Yes, sweetheart," she replied, "There will be more. You make Mommy very happy."

"I've wanted you too," Jeremy said, excitedly. "I knew it was wrong and sometimes I wanted to tell you how I felt, but I didn't want you to think I was some kind of perv and get mad at me and ..."

Angela put a finger on his mouth to stem the flow of words and said "Shh, shh, I know, baby, I know. This is new to both of us and I'm excited too. Slow down and take it easy. We have to be cool about this." His cock grew hard against her thigh and that made her pussy moisten. She wanted him again.

"Is Mommy making her big, strong boy hard again," she purred, "Does he want to fuck his Mommy?"

Jeremy swallowed hard and nodded, his cock throbbed and he wanted nothing more than to be balls deep in her hot cunt. Angela turned over, got on her hands and knees, leaned down and put her head and elbows on the pillow, then raised her ass in the air and wiggled it at him. "Put your cock in Mommy," she gasped, "Fuck me until I scream."

Jeremy was behind her in a flash, rapturously gazing at her wet slit and puckered asshole, suddenly wishing he had two cocks so he could fuck her in both holes at once. Then he remembered how her pussy tasted and wanted more. Gripping her round ass cheeks in his strong hands, he attacked her delicious warm hole, tongue wiggling deep inside, sucking on her labial lips, filling his mouth with her juices.

Angela squealed in surprise, followed by a guttural moan of pleasure. She loved being eaten out and he was so damn good at it. She pushed back against his face, wanting his tongue further inside her, he was driving her crazy and they hadn't even fucked yet. "Ohhhh, Goddd, suck my cunt, baby, make me cum for you."

Jeremy shifted his weight, brought one hand up from the firm mattress, pushed two fingers into his mother's pussy and wiggled them around, her loud moans letting him know how much she liked it. He licked up and down her pussy and then sucked her clit between his lips, massaging it with his tongue and nibbling gently on it with his sharp, white teeth. Mind whirling in pleasure, Angela began trembling in anticipation of the spine twisting orgasm building rapidly inside and then it was on her, setting her body on fire, taking the breath from her lungs as it ravaged her.

Jeremy's mouth filled with Angela's warm juices and he knew she was cumming. He pulled his mouth from her gooey hole and plunged his rock-hard cock deep inside her. His cum was boiling in his balls and he wanted to fill her to bursting with it. Angela screamed as Jeremy thrust inside her, intensifying the effects of her orgasm, before she could peak his deep strokes triggered a second one, then a third, the rolling intensity making her head spin and she thought she might faint.

Jeremy held her tight by the waist, hips churning as he stroked balls deep into Angela's gripping snatch. Gripped by primitive lust, he hammered her as hard as he could, their flesh slapping together, the slurps and squishes of his cock working in her soaked pussy echoing in the room. He tried to hold on, but his body had taken control and, with one final thrust, he ejaculated in her with an incoherent cry, shooting ropes of pearlescent cum into her womb.

Angela screamed again as she felt his hot cum blasting deeply into her. She shuddered through a fourth intense orgasm, then her overstimulated senses gave out and she lost consciousness. When she awoke, Jeremy was bathing her face with a cool, wet cloth, watching her anxiously. "Mom? Are you okay? You had me scared for a minute there."

"I'm okay, sweetie," she replied tiredly, "Just a little overwhelmed by our lovemaking. I've never cum that hard or that often in my life."

"It sure was intense," he replied, "I shot so much inside you I think my balls have shriveled up."

Angela stretched luxuriantly. God, she loved being fucked like that when a man was going out of his mind screwing her and they were like animals in rut. "I need a drink, sweetie. Let's go downstairs and I'll make some iced tea."

"I'll make us some sandwiches too, "Jeremy replied, "All that fucking makes me hungry."

"Yes, we must keep your strength up," Angela laughed as they climbed out of bed. She stripped the bed of the cum and sweat soaked sheets, threw them down the laundry chute in the hall and they went downstairs naked. There was just the two of them, right? So, who cares?

***

Megan awakened from her slumber and was momentarily disoriented; why was Dani not snuggled up with her? Then she realized she was in her old room at home. Listening for a moment she didn't hear anything. 'They must have gone downstairs', she thought to herself. Getting out of bed, she fluffed her hair, padded barefoot to the bedroom door, opened it cautiously and looked out into the hall.

Seeing no one, she crept down to her mother's bedroom. The door was open, the bed had been stripped and they were nowhere in sight. Then she heard voices downstairs. She padded down the hall and listened at the top of the stairs. They were down there laughing and talking; they sounded so happy.

She crept down to see what they were up to. She still couldn't believe they had been fucking. How long had this been going on? Hearing them in the kitchen, she crept through the foyer, looked around the wall and saw them at the pass-through counter to the family room seated on the tall swivel-based barstools, both naked. Sitting close together, they were conversing happily, feeding each other from the plates before them. It was so sweet to see them like this. Megan took a deep breath and strolled into the room saying "Hi guys, I'm home."

"Megan?" they said in unison and swiveled around, looks of surprise on their faces.

"The same," she replied, rushing forward into their embrace.

"When did you get here?" Angela said, kissing her. "We didn't know you were coming home, sweetheart."

"I finished class early and since it was Friday, I figured I'd spend the weekend with you guys."

"Lookin' good, sis," Jeremy said. "Did Dani come with you?"

Megan knew he had the hots for her girlfriend and replied "Sorry, squirt. She's out in the boonies somewhere digging for dino bones."

"Bummer," he muttered, "So how you doin', sis?"

"Yes, sweetie," Angela said. "How's school?"

Megan shrugged, trying to remain casual, "It is what it is, same ol', same ol' y'know. I'm keepin' my grades up, stayin' out of trouble." She paused, then continued "Why are you guys naked?"

Angela and Jeremy looked at each other and laughed. Angela slid off the stool, stepped over to where Jeremy was sitting and stood in front of him. He slid back on the seat making room for her and lifted her up. She pushed herself onto the seat, sighing as she felt his stiff cock slide up between the cheeks of her ass. He put an arm around her waist to steady her and caressed her lovingly with his free hand.

"I was so very unhappy today," she began. "Your father's being beastly about this divorce and he'd called earlier with more ridiculous demands he wanted met before he would agree to sign the papers ending our marriage. I told him to go to Hell and he hung up. I got mad, got a little drunk and fell asleep on the couch watching TV. When I woke up, your brother was licking my pussy and it felt so good."

"You looked so sexy lying there, Mom," Jeremy continued, "Your pussy was right there and already wet. I got a hard on right away and wanted to fuck, but first I wanted to lick you. You tasted so good I just kept on until you got off in my mouth. It was so damn sexy."

"Then we went up to my bedroom and we fucked. God, he makes me cum so hard." Angela said. "I know it's wrong and I don't care. He makes me happy and I make him happy, isn't that right, sweetie."

"Damn right," Jeremy said and they kissed passionately.

Megan stood there, dumbfounded, not saying a word, trying to get her head around this whole thing. Then Angela's cell phone that was lying on the counter began playing the opening bars of 'Nutbush City Limits' and Angela picked it up. Looking at the screen, she frowned and said "It's your cousin Carolyn. I better take this in the den" and strode away muttering.

Jeremy relaxed on the stool, leaning back with his elbows on the counter and grinned at his sister who was looking at his now stiff cock with obvious interest. "See anything you like?" he said.

Megan's mouth was dry and her thong was soaked. Jesus, the kid was really hung. "I sure do," she said in a low voice. "And I want it right now." Jeremy hopped off the stool and they went into the family room holding hands. Megan eased him into a sitting position on the couch, removed what little clothing she wore in a sexy impromptu striptease and joined him, straddling his body as they kissed open mouthed with lots of tongue.

She lowered herself until her pussy lips were brushing the purplish head of his cock and he wiggled it against them making them both shiver. "Wanna fuck your big sis?" she purred. He responded by grabbing her hips and pulling her down hard, his thick meat slipping easily into her wet, pink tunnel until their pubic bones bumped together.

"OHHH, FUUUUCKKK!" Megan cried; she'd never felt so stuffed. His cock was bigger than any dildo she and Dani had. He even felt bigger than Victor's huge tool and that was saying something.

"Mnnnnn, you're so tight, sis," Jeremy moaned. "I've wanted to fuck you for so long. I used to spy on you in the shower, then jack off in my room."

Megan wiggled her ass making her brother's cock rub against her sensitive pink walls and sighed happily. "I saw you looking a few times," she replied. "When I did, I'd put on a little show for you letting you see my tits, pussy and ass. It always made me hot, so I'd go in my room and jill off too."

They both laughed and Jeremy said "There we were, getting ourselves off alone and we could have been doing this instead."

Megan ground her pussy on the base of his cock, saying "Let's make up for lost time. Fuck me hard with it, little bro."

They fucked slowly at first, adjusting the angles of their bodies to achieve the maximum thrust and depth of penetration, soon achieving a smooth rocking rhythm, gasping, grunting and moaning as they pleasured each other. Megan's pussy muscles rippled along Jeremy's thick cock driving him wild. In turn, he thrust as hard as he could into her, feeling his cock head bumping her cervix sending shocks and thrills through her body.

They fucked that way for a while, then he grabbed her ass, stood up with his cock still in her up to the hilt making her squeal, turned around, put her on her back and began fucking her with all his might. He could feel his balls tighten and knew he was going to squirt, yet he wanted her to cum first.

Megan was panting and moaning as her brother hammered her gripping pussy. She'd angled herself so that his meat rubbed against her clit with every stroke and she could feel a massive orgasm building inside her. She whimpered and moaned as he reamed her out, feeling lightheaded and sinking in a sea of pure lust.

"Nnnngghhh, sis, I'm gonna cum," Jeremy growled, hips churning.

"It's okay, babe," Megan gasped, "You can cum in me. Fill your big sis with your hot cum."

Jeremy roared incoherently as he blasted ropes of thick, pearlescent cum deep inside his sister and she shrieked as a heart stopping orgasm consumed her, shaking her like a leaf in a windstorm. They continued to fuck until she had a second mind numbing orgasm and he spurted more cum into her until his balls were empty.

They lay joined together on the couch, skins shiny with sweat, gasping like they had run a marathon, arms and legs feeling heavy as lead, unable to move. After a few minutes, Megan said "I haven't been fucked or cum like that in a good while. You sure know your stuff, little bro."

"I sure went nuts fucking you," he replied. "You're so hot it drove me crazy. I was like a dog without a brain. All I wanted to do was make you cum hard and shoot a huge load in your pussy."

123456...8