Lean on Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She would anonymously send separate dinner invitations to the doctor and his paramour and the woman and her two children for a full course meal at a French restaurant she frequented; making sure they were seated near each other. The wife would see her husband blatantly dining with the 'other woman', fly into a rage and, with any luck, a fight would break out. After they had been arrested, she would be so disgusted with the situation that she would agree to the new terms of the divorce just to be done with it.

Helen would get her rightful share of her mother's estate; the doctor and his woman would avoid being revealed in a scandal, the wife would be rid of him and satisfied with the remaining portion of her share and that would be that. Henri', the concierge at Le Petit Maison was a personal friend, so she'd have him set everything up for the confrontation including sending the engraved invitations to dinner from 'A Friend'.

She began pressing numbers into her cellphone's keypad, giggling at her cleverness.

***

The employee cafeteria at Mother of Mercy Hospital was a beehive of activity 'round the clock, especially during shift changes and coffee breaks. It was on one such shift change that Surgical Nurse Natalie Sumner was seated with her colleagues at a large round table where they always ate dinner together. Natalie wasn't terribly hungry, but she ate anyway; maintaining her silence while her colleagues and friends engaged in some good-natured bitching about work and shared hospital gossip. She pretended to listen, but her thoughts were elsewhere. Even after two years, she still missed her husband terribly.

Natalie was an attractive woman in late middle age, with dark chestnut colored hair and expressive hazel eyes. She had maintained her trim figure and long, muscled legs since high school by regular exercise, playing various sports and eating sensibly, although her bustline had increased and her hips and buttocks had widened a bit over the years.

It had been love at first sight between she and Brian whom she'd first met in a downtown club after she had transferred to an accredited nursing college in her junior year. He worked for his father in his successful construction company and was to gain control of the business when the older man decided to retire. He was of medium height, handsome, muscular, witty and a good dancer. Natalie fell for him hard.

They courted briefly, lived together for a while, then married. They loved each other deeply and the sex was mind blowing. They decided not to have children and were happy together for many years. Their idyll ended abruptly on a skiing trip to Steamboat Springs where Brian had lost control on a ski jump, fallen and broken his neck, dying instantly. She mourned for months, then sold their house and most of their possessions and decided to begin a new life elsewhere; which is how she came to be at Mother of Mercy Hospital as a surgical nurse in the OR.

She hadn't heard from Erin all day and when they were together at her apartment last night, he seemed inattentive and distracted. Indeed, he had been that way for almost a week now. She wondered if was tiring of her already and was pursuing someone younger than she. She was still emotionally vulnerable from having lost her husband only two years before when she first met Erin as they scrubbed up before entering the operating room.

He was charming, friendly, an excellent conversationalist and she liked him right away. She was so lonely and in no time, they were dating regularly and then sleeping together. She wondered what he saw in a woman her age, then decided she'd just enjoy it while it lasted. He suggested discretion in their relationship so as to discourage hospital gossip so she complied. Nonetheless, trying to keep the hospital rumor mill from finding out about them was like trying to sneak daylight past a rooster and in no time their secret was out.

She soon learned that her boyfriend was, in fact, married with two children; young adults actually. When she confronted him with this news, he assured her he was no longer in love with his wife, that they were separated and were in the process of getting a divorce. Somewhat mollified, she decided to take him at his word and remain in the relationship. She also decided the less she knew about his wife and family, the better. They would be history soon anyway, so what difference did it make?

The cell phone in her pocket buzzed, the screen read that Erin was calling, so she answered it eagerly.

"Hello, sweetie."

"Hi, babe. Listen, I'm sorry I haven't called, but I'm consulting with Doctor Stone on a patient of his with crushed metatarsals in his right foot."

"That's okay, hon, I understand."

"The reason I called is that I received an invitation to dinner by special courier, no less. It's a full course dinner for two at Le Petit Maison this Saturday night at eight. You can buy a new dress and I'll dust off my tux. We'll make a night of it. How's that sound?"

"That sounds wonderful, sugar. I'll go dress shopping when I go off shift."

"Great. Listen, I gotta go. I'll see you tonight. I love you."

"I love you too. Bye."

Smiling, Natalie put her phone back in her pocket and finished her meal. This would be such fun and maybe they would make love afterwards. She couldn't wait.

***

When Megan had first introduced Dani to her mother, she and Angela hit it off right away. Angela considered the girl like a second daughter and the three often had fun together. After Angela, Megan and Jeremy had become lovers, the entire dynamic between they and Dani changed as Megan wanted Dani included in the family love fests and Dani was more than willing to participate. And so it was one summer night when Angela, Megan and Dani were engaged in a passionate threesome in Angela's bedroom; their gasps, moans, shrieks and screams echoing down the hall of the house.

First Megan ate her mother out while Dani rode Angela's face, moaning and shivering as the woman's lips, tongue and fingers drove her wild. Angela knew Dani and her daughter both enjoyed ass play as much as she did, so she wasted no time in ramming two cum covered fingers into Dani's puckered asshole up to the palm while she sucked and licked the girl's swollen clit. The girl shrieked in delight, grinding her soaked pussy against the woman's greedy mouth. Once she had experienced Angela's considerable oral skills, Dani told Megan that she now knew from whom her lover got her pussy eating abilities.

Megan loved the taste and feel of her mother's pussy on her lips and tongue, she lapped, licked, nibbled and sucked on the woman's gooey pussy and stiff clit that stood proudly erect from beneath it's hood like a small cock yearning to be sucked. Megan fastened her lips on it, sucking hard and lashing it with her tongue as she pumped three fingers into Angela's foaming cunt while frigging herself frantically with her free hand snaked under her body.

The three were all sweating profusely and shivering in pre-orgasmic bliss as they drove each other to the mountaintop and hurtled off into space. "AHHHHEEEEE!" they howled in unison as their orgasms shook their bodies as a terrier shakes a rat. Angela's cry was muffled by the flood of girl cum gushing from Dani's steamy pussy into her face and mouth as was Megan's from the jets of clear ejaculate spurting from her mother's pussy that drenched her face and hair. Mother and daughter swallowed as much as they could of the pungent, salty fluids, loving the taste.

Dani fell back and away from Angela's cum soaked face and lay beside her on the silk sheet, gasping air into her burning lungs; the power of her orgasm momentarily stopping her breathing. Megan lay exhausted between her mother's outstretched legs, moaning happily as she watched the thick stream of girl cum flowing from her mother's still pulsing cunt.

Angela purred with satisfaction as she licked the last of Dani's girl juice from her lips and her pussy continued to flutter from the ministrations of her daughter's lips, tongue and fingers. 'What wonderful girls I have' she thought to herself and gave a happy sigh.

They made love twice more; first, with Angela eating Dani out while Megan rode Dani's face, then Dani eating Megan out while her mother rode her daughters face. By the time the last of their orgasmic shrieks and screams had faded away, they were covered in sweat and cum, totally fucked out and exhausted. They showered together, playfully copping feels and fingering each other and then put on robes and went into the family room to relax and recover while Angela made them all some herbal tea.

They sipped their tea and were silent for a while, then Dani said "Damn, that was great. My pussy's still tingling. Seriously, Mrs. McMasters ..."

"Call me Angela, Dani, We're lovers now."

"Sorry Angela. Seriously, though, you and Jeremy need to meet my parents. My Dad's hung like a horse and my Mom's mouth can make a dead woman cum. She loves getting fucked too. The six of us would really have a blast. We'll all be walking funny for a week."

"I'd certainly like that," Angela replied. "They sound like lovely people and I certainly love being eaten and fucked until I can't see straight."

"They're all that and more," Megan added. "Along with Dani, I lost count of the number of times they all made me cum. I got them off a lot too. What a week that was."

"By the way," Angela said, "I received a dinner invitation today delivered by special courier. It's from 'A Friend', whomever that could be, and I can invite two others to dine with me. I'd ask Jeremy if he'd want to go, but he's at tennis camp for two weeks with his friends. Would you like to go with Megan and I, Dani?"

"Yeah. Sure, that sounds like fun. Thanks for inviting me, Mrs. ... Angela. What restaurant are we going to and when?"

"One of the better French restaurants in town, Le Petit Maison at eight PM on Saturday. They're usually booked months in advance for reservations, so whomever our 'Friend' is, they must have an in with the management. It's for a full course dinner and dessert, so eat light that day."

"Let's not wear panties that night," Megan said with a gleam in her eye. "We can slip under the tablecloth and eat each other out between courses." Dani and Angela looked at each other and smiled. "Sounds good to us," they replied.

"So, the resident stud muffin's gone for two weeks, is he?" Dani said, feigning disgust. "Well damn, I was hoping to ride that meat pole of his for a few hours."

"I'm sorry, dear," Angela replied with a straight face. "You'll just have to settle for Megan and I and a strap-on," and they all burst into laughter.

***

Erin and Natalie arrived early at Le Petit Maison on Saturday night due to Natalie's excitement at being out on the town with, hopefully, her soon to be fiancé. They showed the Maître d' their invitation and were promptly escorted to a good table already set with gleaming glasses, goblets, fine china, silverware, other dining accoutrements'. A slim white vase containing red Roses stood in the center of the table, completing the picture.

A waiter appeared, held Natalie's chair for her to be seated, then Eric's, presented them with a dessert menu, asked what they would like to drink, took their order, bowed and left. Natalie was charmed by the restaurant's ambiance and said so. Erin looked so handsome in his tux and she felt so glamourous in her new evening gown. She had spent over an hour that afternoon at the beauty parlor having her hair, nails and makeup done. She missed Erin's attentions and hoped they could make love when they returned to her apartment.

The sommelier brought their wine, deftly opened the bottle, offered Erin the cork, decanted the liquid into crystal goblets, left the bottle chilling in a free-standing ice bucket, bowed and departed. They clinked glasses, drank a toast to their relationship and upcoming marriage and began conversing about events at the hospital.

***

Angela, Megan and Dani arrived promptly at eight at the restaurant. They were excited about having a full course gourmet French meal at such an exclusive place and, as such, had bought new dressed for the occasion and gone together to a beauty parlor to have their hair, nails and makeup done. They also had their pussies waxed smooth and wore no underwear under their elegant evening gowns. It made them feel quite naughty and oh so sexy and they were looking forward to some wild threesomes when they returned home.

After showing their invitation to the Maître d', they were being escorted towards their table when Megan hissed "Mom! Look! There's Dad and he has a woman with him!"

Angela looked and felt the heat of embarrassment and rage rising within her. The nerve of that cheating bastard! Out in public with that tramp. It appeared to be the woman in the photographs Laura had shown her; at least the hair color appeared to be the same. She was seated with her back to them and Angela had never seen her face, but she was sure it must be her.

Balling her fists, she said in a low voice to Megan "You girls go to our table, I'll only be a minute. I'm going to say hello to your Father."

Megan knew when her Mother was angry and that she had quite a temper when provoked. "Please Mom, he's not worth it. Let's just enjoy ourselves and ignore them," she pleaded, but it was too late. Angela was striding towards the table with fire in her eyes.

***

Natalie was startled when Erin turned pale and his eyes became big as saucers. He seemed to be staring at something over her shoulder. "What's wrong, sweetie? Are you ill?"

"Oh, shit, it's my wife," he mumbled, ineffectually trying to hide his face behind a large hardbacked dessert menu, "And she's coming this way. Let me handle this."

Natalie was shocked. She'd never seen him like this. He was always so debonair and confident. "Hah, let her come. Does she have two heads and is she breathing fire? I can handle her." She turned to look at the approaching woman and Erin gasped "Don't look, don't look" but she was already looking. The woman approaching was tall and attractive with reddish-blonde hair and emerald green eyes flashing with anger. She looked familiar somehow. Natalie's father had always told her to confront her problems head on, so she pushed her chair away from the table, stood up and faced the angry woman approaching them.

Seething with fury, Angela saw the woman stand and face her, evidently prepared to fight. She was tall and nicely built and appeared to be around her age with dark brown hair and hazel eyes, shining in defiance. Something about her was familiar, but she couldn't place her. They moved towards each other and then met face to face as the light of recognition dawned in their eyes.

"Bitch!" Angela snarled.

"Slut!" Natalie countered.

"Skank!"

"Whore!"

"Tramp!"

"Cunt!"

"Cum dumpster!"

"Jizz gobbler!"

"Nattie!"

"Angie!"

"Oh my God!" they chorused, hugging each other tight, laughing, crying and talking all at once.

***

"What the Hell ...?" Megan said, baffled. "Who is that woman?"

"Damn if I know," Dani replied. "They sure seem to know each other, though."

"Think we oughta see what's going on?"

"Sure."

The girls walked over to where Angela and Natalie were holding hands and talking excitedly. Angela saw then approaching and said to Natalie "The blonde girl is my daughter Megan; the dark haired girl is her college roomie Danielle."

"They're so pretty," Natalie replied.

The girls stepped up to them and Angela said "Megan, Danielle, I'd like you to meet my roomie from college, Natalie Walston."

"It's Sumner now, love," Natalie said softly.

"I'm sorry, sweetie. How long have you been married?"

"We were married nineteen years. He died two years ago."

"Oh, I'm so sorry. I apologize ..."

"You didn't know," Natalie said, patting her hand. "I'm getting along all right now."

As they conversed, Eric had recovered from his surprise and joined them, a sheepish look on his face. The women stared silently at him and he shifted uncomfortably under their gaze.

Megan broke the silence, "Will you be joining us for dinner, Father?" her voice edged with sarcasm.

"Hi Doctor McMasters," Dani chirped, nudging her lover in the ribs with her elbow.

"I'm not very hungry," he mumbled, wilting under the angry stares of his wife and his lover who remained silent. "I think I'll just go home."

"I want your crap out of my place ASAP," Natalie snarled. "If it's still there when I get home, it's going in the dumpster. You understand me?"

Eric nodded, tight lipped, he beat a hasty retreat between the tables and out the door.

"Goodnight, Father," Megan said to his retreating back.

"Bye, Doctor McMasters," Dani added, snickering at his discomfiture.

"I'm so sorry, Angie," Natalie began. "If I'd only known ..."

"How could you have known, love?" Angela replied, soothingly. "It's over and done with. Don't worry about it. We're together again and I couldn't be happier."

"Me too, Angie," Natalie replied, "Me too." They exchanged a passionate kiss and stood looking into each other's eyes.

Megan noticed their waiter motioning to them and said "Mom, I think they want to bring us our dinners."

"Oh good," Natalie said, "I'm famished."

When they were at the table Angela said to the waiter "There will be a slight change in the dinner plans. We'll need another place setting at this table for this lady that was seated over there and the gentleman that was with her will not be dining with us this evening."

"Very good, Madam" the waiter replied. He snapped his fingers and two busboys began resetting the table.

***

The meal was served a la russe with six courses in sequence and was delicious. The four conversed throughout and the girls listened in awe to the adventures the women had together in their college years. The wine flowed liberally throughout the meal and by the dessert course, all four were more than a little tipsy.

Their tongues loosened by the wine, Angela and Natalie's reminiscences became progressively more frank and ribald as the evening progressed. They began to relive their many sexual escapades and their own ongoing love affair that only ended when Natalie changed schools to obtain a degree in Nursing.

Megan and Dani looked at each other and smiled, it sounded so much like their own experiences with each other. The frank talk was getting the girls hot, and then Megan felt a hand on her knee under the tablecloth. Dani winked at her and then wiggled her eyebrows. The women were chattering away happily and paying the girls scant attention, so Megan and Dani scooted their chairs closer together and began to be surreptitiously naughty.

They casually shifted the hems of their gowns up to their tummies exposing their bare pussies, snaked their hands under the tablecloth and found the other's wet slit with their fingers, trying to appear attentive as to what the women were saying.

They knew each other's bodies as they knew their own, what excited them the most and what gave them the most stunning orgasms. Secretly getting each other off in a crowded restaurant in full view of the diners made it even more exciting. They shifted in their chairs, inched their skirts up further, slid their butts forward on the leather seats giving each other greater access to their soaked cunts, spread their legs even wider and began playing with each other.

Their faces becoming increasingly flushed, Megan and Dani began slowly twiddling first one, then two, then three fingers in each other's soaked holes and rubbing swollen clits with the heels of their hands. Soon they were penetrating into each other's pink tunnels as far as they could reach given the angle, pumping faster and faster, rubbing clits harder, their breathing becoming increasingly labored as they inched towards their climaxes.

1...345678