Lean on Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stunned by the ferocity of their lovemaking, they remained joined together for several minutes; Angela finally lifting her pussy from Jeremy's face and collapsing exhausted next to him on the bed. Awakening from her post-orgasmic stupor, Natalie lifted herself off Jeremy's softening cock, releasing a lengthy stream of thick cum from her abused asshole. She slumped down on his opposite side and lay there, mewling softly.

***

Exhausted, they lay together and slept. Natalie awakened first, sitting up with an effort, smiled at her sleeping lovers, swung around, put her feet on the floor, arose on wobbly legs and walked painfully to the bathroom. After emptying her bladder in the toilet, she then sat there remembering their lovemaking session. She'd never felt so thoroughly fucked in her life. Her pussy and asshole were sore, but she'd do it again in a heartbeat.

Angela awakened next. She was stiff and her muscles were sore, but she was thoroughly satiated and couldn't remember how many times she'd cum. She smiled at her sleeping son and gently patted his morning wood. Her pussy was sore, otherwise she'd be riding it. Damn, the boy could fuck. Natalie was gone and probably in the bathroom. Having to pee herself, she walked stiff legged over to the closed door and tapped on it saying "Can I come in, babe?"

"Sure" was the reply. She went in and saw Natalie standing naked in front of the sink washing her face. Natalie jumped and squealed when Angela grabbed her ass cheeks and squeezed saying "Good morning, sweet meat."

She turned and they soul kissed, rubbing their bare bodies together. "God, I love you so much," Natalie said, framing Angela's face within her hands.

"I love you too," Angela replied, cupping her lover's full breasts in her hands, idly rubbing the stiff, pink nipples with her thumbs. "I'm so glad we found each other again after all this time."

Their tender moment was interrupted by Jeremy shouting from the other room "Hey guys, I'm hungry. I'm going downstairs and fix some breakfast." The bedroom door slammed shut and Natalie said "You've raised a fine young man there, babe. He's a dynamite lover too."

"Thanks, sweetie," Angela said and sighed. "I don't know where all this is going with my kids and me, but it's wonderful and I'm just going with the flow. I know society condemns what we're doing, but ..."

Natalie cut her off "Y'know, society can eat a bowl of fuck. You three are all consenting adults and what you do behind locked doors is your own damn business. I'm sure society wouldn't like Dani and I eating you and Megan out and that studly son of yours fucking all of us either, but that's too fucking bad. Let's put on our robes and help Jeremy in the kitchen."

They helped each other on with their kimonos and strolled downstairs holding hands. They'd hadn't felt this happy since they'd married their husbands. Life was good.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

That's all for now and thanks for reading. Next up, the story continues in 'Lean on Me 2'. See you then. As usual, comments and feedback are welcome, while spam, obscene diatribes and generally incoherent comments will be laughed at, then deleted.

1...345678