Leaning on the Lamppost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't work.

The Cat swung the whip with a strength that belied her slight frame and with a hissing compression of air that could be heard over his cries the tails descended time after time until George's buttocks resembled a plate of Spaghetti coated in tomato sauce.

The lights dimmed and the warehouse went quiet apart from the light scurrying sounds of various objects being scattered around the area and the shadowy movement of indistinct figures.

-----

The doors of the van that had been inconspicuously parked around the corner slammed shut and with a squeal of tyres it sped off into the night.

-----

"That blonde one fancied you!" Fred announced with an envious chuckle as the two security guards rounded the corner and approached the warehouse. It had been a good night; The strippers had been friendly, generously equipped and the beer had gone down smoothly and frequently. Bill noticed the lights and the partly open door first.

"What the fuck...?"

They entered the warehouse and surveyed the bizarre sight inside.

"Looks like someone else has had a good night!" He exclaimed as they both burst out laughing and shone their torches on the two half naked bankers and the various incriminating objects scattered around the warehouse floor.

-----

The van rolled up outside Nigel's House and disgorged its exhilarated and adrenaline fuelled passengers. An empty bottle of champagne rolled out after them and fell onto the road, miraculously not breaking. Steve rolled down the front side window and trying sheepishly not to look at his practically naked sister called back.

"You kids have fun; I'll get this lot processed and delivered." He checked the film cannisters and other packages, slipped a bulky envelope of cash in his jacket pocket, smirked and drove off.

-----

MONDAY 2

Rose's Atonement.

They hung Rose by her arms from one of the screw eyes in the ceiling and opened another bottle of Champagne.

She had been stripped of everything apart from the tiny white leotard, which was now almost transparent with sweat. They had attached leather bracelets to her wrists and ankles and hauled her up to the ceiling by sash cord. Her feet only just reached the floor and she swayed gently trying to keep her balance.

She was completely helpless, hopelessly vulnerable and was for the first time starting to have serious doubts about so readily agreeing to the punishment she knew she was now about to receive.

Stacey and Nigel surveyed her dispassionately between sips of champagne, like butchers deciding how to carve up a carcass.

It had seemed a game to drunkenly humiliate Nigel, flirt and seduce Stacey, be The Cat and torture the bankers. It had all been a game to Rose. Play acting at no real cost, but now she had to pay, and she was under no illusion as to how high this price might be. The seriousness of this couple's commitment and passion had at first impressed her, now it petrified her. That commitment, that shared passion was, she suspected, going to be way above her comfort level. This was not going to be just some role-playing fantasy. Now she was playing a role she had never played before. A game she had never played before, Now she was going to be the victim!

Stacey and Nigel seemed to hungrily, and instinctively, feed on her fear and were sadistically relishing her unease.

Stacey had laid their assortment of implements out on the table well within sight of Rose and the couple silently and cruelly toyed with each in turn in front of her. Rose knew all too well what two of them could do, she had mercilessly wielded one herself and heard and seen another used in earnest. She shuddered as she remembered the two bankers' screams and the tortured skin of their buttocks.

Rose's stomach was turning like a spin dryer, and she watched as Stacey suddenly embraced Nigel. It didn't comfort her; it didn't include her. They then kissed with a passion that unnerved Rose even further. Stacey started eagerly to undress Nigel and having stripped him down to a tiny, bulging pair of tight black briefs, started to lick and stroke him all over with a raw animalistic carnality that had Rose fascinated and yet terrified.

Nigel turned and moved towards Rose. She flinched. Stacey followed him and slid her fingers down his sides possessively, slowly peeling down his briefs and causing his cock to spring out and quiver inches away from Rose's leotard encased waist. She looked down at it and nervously swallowed. This was not the reluctantly erect cock of a drunken humiliated man. It now looked so much more formidable, and even, she thought fearfully, threatening.

Nigel pressed it against her, throwing his arms around her neck, pulling her head towards his, engulfing her with his mouth. His tongue invaded her and bullied her own tongue, dominating her. Over his shoulder Rose saw Stacey's arm rising slowly. Her hand was holding the crop! It hissed down and she felt the shock of its contact reverberate through her as it struck Nigel's bare buttocks and his cock was pushed suddenly against her, throwing her back. Only then did she hear the terrifying thwack of its landing.

His hand slipped to her bottom and his fingers clawed at the leotard with each stroke until the fabric became tightly wedged between her bare buttocks. His fingers now kneaded the bare skin with a strength that she was sure would leave bruises. The crop rose and fell, finally stopping. He turned and embraced Stacey yet again. He pulled off her mask and horns, ripped off her forked tail and unzipped her boots, kicking them aside. He then wrenched her tight red costume over to one side to bury his fingers deep between her legs. She groaned and smiled at him.

Stacey suddenly pulled away and grabbed the bottle of Champagne by the neck, giving Rose a predatory glare. Shrugging aside Nigel, she took a deep mouthful from the neck of the bottle and marched towards the hanging girl, kissed her, and filled her mouth with the now, saliva diluted fluid. Rose choked, the liquid dribbling down to stain the thin fabric already wetly sticking to her breasts.

Stacey turned and dropped to all fours in front of Rose, arching and dipping her back and spreading her thighs. The swimsuit retreated to tightly encase her genitalia, provocatively displaying the wet bulge to Rose.

Nigel stepped in front of Stacey, sank to his knees, and she greedily took his cock in her mouth.

With a sudden thought, he rose and leaned forward driving his cock further into Stacey's mouth. He reached to push the swimsuit down her back and over her bottom, revealing to Rose, engorged layers of pink flesh glistening with ripe invitation. Stacey reached back and peeled the swimsuit off her legs, flicking it to one side. Nigel pulled his cock out of her mouth, strings of saliva still attached to her like spider's silk. Slowly and deliberately, he walked to the table and picked up the cane. Standing to one side aware that Rose could see exactly what he was doing he laid a bright red stripe across Stacey's buttocks, Stacey cried out gratefully.

Rose screamed.

Slowly and methodically the cane rose and fell, and at each new stroke a new tramline on Stacey's buttocks glowed briefly. Rose watched mesmerized, her buttocks clenching in sympathy with every swish, and as Stacey stopped and put the cane down, Nigel joined her, and side by side, and hand in hand, they displayed their thrashed bottoms proudly to the terrified Rose.

They both turned their attention to the now quivering, completely overawed girl.

"And now! Our little playmate! It's your turn!" Stacey announced, and they both turned and smiled complicitly at each other.

Stacey spun Rose around and she wobbled precariously as she faced the blank white wall. Behind her she could sense and hear the various implements being evaluated. The sudden cold touch of flat leather being stroked down her back and bottom made her jump and cry out in involuntarily anguish and with a cold chill she recognised the strap and remembered feeling the results of its malevolent kisses on Stacey's skin.

"Do you think twelve will be enough, Stace?" Nigel's voice sounded far away and disconnected, and her muscles tightened in a reflex spasm as she heard Stacey announce after a long thoughtful pause.

"Yes, but lay them hard on the little bitch. My love!"

And, oh God, he did.

Rose screamed again as the first one landed, by the fifth she was in tears, she tried to dodge the eighth and Stacey held her feet still, at the tenth she begged forgiveness, at the penultimate stroke she cursed, nearly fainted, and as she waited tremulously for the last red stripe to paint her bottom, she promised desperately.

"Please. Just fuck me. I'll fuck you both. Please, I'll do anything!"

"Oh! You will Rose! Indeed, you will!" Nigel taunted and she heard Stacey laughing cruelly. The final vicious bite of the leather embossed her skin.

-----

They cut through the straps of the leotard with a pair of scissors and after peeling the sweat soaked garment down to her waist, they bit and sucked on her nipples like ravenous piglets. Their fingers probed her as they pushed under the elastic of the leotard and delved between her legs, opening her up and stroking aside with ease the delicate pink fleshy tongues that tried vainly to defend against their entry.

At last, Rose felt the long-hoped for ripples of pleasure surging up her body and she realised with disbelief that it might have all been worth it after all.

They stripped off the leotard and savoured Rose's naked abused body.

Stacey went quickly to the bathroom and returned with a bowl of warm water and some flannel cloths They loosened the ropes on her wrists so she could relax her legs and set about pampering her with warm water and soothing words. Nigel brushed her short black hair and nuzzled her neck, whilst Stacey soaped and rubbed a flannel over her breasts, stomach and between her legs.

Nigel brought a fresh bowl of water, this time steaming hot, a razor and shaving foam. He picked up the scissors and started carefully snipping away at her pubic hair until a thin layer of little black curls coated the carpet beneath her feet. He soaked a flannel in the hot water, and she gasped at he rubbed it between her legs. He coated her now wispy covered vulva with a frothy coating of cooling shaving foam and slowly and meticulously Stacey started to shave her, tenderly brushing her labia to one side and wiping excess foam from around her clitoris with soft strokes of the flannel.

They towelled her down vigorously and dabbed her with drops of an expensive perfume. With a jar of coconut oil, they both started to anoint her like an Egyptian princess being prepared for her Pharoah.

Despite initial consternation at the shaving, Rose had now relaxed and as the oil melted deliciously on the warm skin of her glowing buttocks and was caressed into her breasts and abdomen, she sighed, almost ready for whatever might come next.

They stood and admired the glistening and freshly shaved, oiled and perfumed Rose. The delicate fresh pale skin of her pubic mound shimmered in the light and a small cheeky sliver of salmon pink peeked out of her neat little slit, its mysterious keyhole hinting seductively at the firm little nub inside.

They both smiled and silently agreed unanimously, fucking this Rose was going to be fun!

They lifted her up again until her legs were again straight and fastened a length of sash cord to the bracelet on one of her ankles. Stacey lifted her thigh and as Nigel hoisted the sash cord and her leg was raised almost upright, her inner lips once again slid out and peeled apart, and she was exposed naked to their tongues and fingers. Relentlessly they entered her, lapping up the tangy juices flooding the raw and sensitive flesh and filling her with long slippery fingers. She shuddered and cried out as the inevitable orgasm wracked her body. They stroked her softly through the diminishing aftershocks and Nigel kissed her bright red bottom and soothed her with reassuring words.

With delicate and affectionate caresses, they nursed her back to readiness.

After a few minutes Stacey brushed aside her labia and opened her again, presenting her wet vagina like a sacred sacrifice to Nigel who massaged coconut oil onto his cock as he approached slowly and purposefully.

Slowly he eased his shining cock into her, she groaned as it stretched her open, and he sighed as he felt his foreskin slide back. The purple head explored deeper inside her, the slippery shaft twitched behind it, and her nerves tingled with pleasure. Slowly he started thrusting and she hopped on one foot desperately trying to complement his rhythm. Stacey's fingers vibrated her clitoris and Nigel moved faster and faster until suddenly they both cried out, and Rose gripped onto his cock desperately as she was instantly filled with warmth and sticky silver seed.

They untied her and lowered her gently and tenderly. Nigel carried her to the bedroom where they both wrapped her in their arms. They cosseted her with attention and wiped her clean with soft flannels until she lay with a sleepy contentment playing with Nigel's sticky soft cock with one hand whilst with lazy fingers she stroked lightly at the wet petals and swollen nub between Stacey's legs.

-----

TUESDAY

Coming Home to Roost.

Sir Reginald Rawlings leaned back in his big leather chair and took a long look at the photographs spread out on the expansive desk in front of him. The five figures lined up in front of him wriggled uncomfortably on the hard chairs and glared at each other.

"So..." He took a long drag on his cigar and his eyes bore into each of them in turn.

"We have a rather childish prank concerning an undignified debagging; All over some piffling school rugby game apparently, a degrading sexual act perpetrated in public by a junior secretary on her drunken manager and various acts of public undress all committed by staff from this bank!"

He glared at Rose and Nigel and turning to Stacey in a slightly more conciliatory tone asked.

"I understand you made some effort to stop this Ms Brown"

Stacey looked him straight in the eyes, Was there a hint of a chuckle in them?

"Yes sir, we found Nigel, sorry Mr Smith after..." She glared at Terrence and George

"He had been left leaning on the lamppost, the girls were a tad squiffy, and angry about his promotion over me and well, things got out of hand!"

"Yes, I had heard hands were involved!" Sir Reginald turned his laser like eyes on Rose who turned bright red.

He studied her for a moment and unexpectedly burst out laughing.

"I trust you have all put the incident behind you. There are no... Hard feelings?" Tears ran down his broad face and he snorted uncontrollably.

"But..." He managed to control himself as they all stared at him uncomfortably.

"On a more serious note, this doesn't appear to have effected your work, there are no witnesses to this escapade outside the bank staff involved and if any blame is to be attached it belongs to you two." He returned to his serious manner and raked Terrence and George with his eyes.

"Who as senior managers totally abused your positions. Which brings me to a far more serious matter." He turned and with the trace of a smile indicated Nigel, Stacey, and Rose.

"If you three could wait outside, I have somethings I want to talk to you about shortly."

With that they trooped outside, and Nigel went and grabbed them all coffees.

The blind on the windows came down with a decisive rattle and an explosion of angry voices thundered in the office behind them.

"Disgraceful behaviour... Perverted sex orgy... abusing a client's property... empty bottles strewn about... drugs... The Devil? ... A fucking Cat?" Rose giggled and Stacey smirked.

"Fraud, kickbacks, bribery? I've known your parents since... don't lie to me, it's all on this fucking tape."

The door eventually burst open, and a totally crushed and dejected pair slouched out.

"This was you, wasn't it? You fucking peasant!" Terrence snarled at Nigel, whilst George studied the floor pitifully.

"I really have no idea what you mean, Old Chap!" Nigel politely retorted

They re-entered the office and a calmer and more business-like Sir Reginald turned to them.

"Well that the last we'll see of them! They've been using this bank to build their own little empire for far too long and milking it for all they could. Over entitled cunts! This is my fault really; I've been living in the past. Times have changed. People think I don't know what's going on; I knew but I gave them the benefit of the doubt and they turned round and shoved it in my face!"

"Unfortunately, that leaves me in a bit of a pickle. I need two new managers to pull this bank screaming into the Twentieth Century, and probably the twenty first while we're at it. For the right people this means fast-track route to a seat on the board. I'm not getting any younger and I want to be able to leave this bank in capable, young hands. Hands that can take this bank forward, hands that aren't afraid to crack the whip occasionally and get results" He looked at Stacey and Nigel.

"Which is why I'm asking you both whether you'd be prepared to take it on."

Stacey and Nigel sat in stunned silence as Sir Reginald turned to Rose.

"I understand you want to be an actress?" Rose blushed and nodded.

"I know a few bods at RADA; went to school with one of them..." He shrugged apologetically"

"Sorry old habits, the bank can help with funding too, I have a feeling you'll go far, young lady!"

He raised his hand as they all started talking at once and said mysteriously.

"No need to be coy. I know you all had something to do with this! I'm not completely senile!" He indicated the photographs on the table and pulled out a bottle of scotch and four glasses from his desk's bottom drawer.

"To the Devil, The Cat and the man in black!" He toasted.