A Chosen Change in Social Status

Story Info
A wealthy lady fantasises about becoming a housekeeper.
3.1k words
4.02
3.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Peter242
Peter242
79 Followers

Lady Alex was twenty-eight and was born into riches. She lived in a plush house on plenty of land and had a busy social life, although she had very few actual friends.

Alex always dressed well but being slim with a good figure loved to wear sleeveless tops and dresses and when in a dress or skirt wore them very short. Mind you, she was getting annoyed by the way the men, and most of the women, looked at her.

She didn't need a job but did sit on a couple of local community committees but got the feeling that she was invited to sit on them because of her wealth rather than her experience of life. Indeed, she always felt the smiles she got were false and geared to getting her to contribute money, and that was all.

To look after her house, Alex had a full-time housekeeper, Leslie, who always seemed to be happy whilst Alex was so often bored. Alex often wondered why Leslie wasn't happier with her life as for her money wasn't ever an issue, whilst Leslie was always told Alex how she needed to be a live-in housekeeper as her job just didn't pay enough to have her own place. Subconsciously, though, seeing how happy Leslie was with her life set off a growing fantasy in Alex of wishing that she was a housekeeper, or maybe a maid or cleaner, rather than someone so wealthy.

On one of the days of being particularly bored, Alex received through the door a leaflet explaining how a local organisation was looking for volunteers who could go and live with people in need of home help because they were unable to do even the most basic housekeeping themselves. It was to help them during a period of, for instance, recovering from an operation or the like. It meant going to live with that person, normally for about a month, with food and lodging included. Alex knew that it was probably more suitable for Leslie, but actually liked the idea of doing it herself, so she could understand why Leslie was always so happy doing her job.

Alex applied although lied when she said that she knew how to clean cook and do the shopping because she had never had to do that during her silver spoon existence. However, those lies got her accepted, and just a few days later was given the address of where she would be going. She would be looking after Angela, who lived alone and was in her fifties, following an operation.

Alex went to live with Angela and was in the second bedroom. It was smaller than her own bedroom and didn't have an en-suite, but she was there to experience being a live-in housekeeper, so didn't mind. She spent her time cleaning, doing the washing, the ironing, making the beds, doing the shopping and generally running around for Angela. She knew she was a long way from perfect at doing this type of menial work, but she had to admit to enjoying it.

In fact, Alex quickly understood why Leslie was so happy cleaning for her. There was no stress nor expectations, other than to clean properly. It was hard work but somehow also relaxing, focusing on cleaning the bath and sink, dusting, hoovering, doing the washing, and the ironing. Even though it was repetitious she found it to be a more worthwhile use of her time than her silver spoon life.

There were occasions when Angela snapped orders at her, but she immediately did as she was told, and even felt good doing as she was told and loved the more relaxed tone of voice from Angela once she had followed her orders.

A friend of Angela, Karen, also in her fifties, used to come around and enjoyed getting Alex to do things for her. Whilst Alex found that Angela treated her with at least some respect, Karen didn't and saw her just as a maid or housekeeper. Alex knew that Karen didn't know she wasn't what she was portrayed as but found herself attracted to Karen. Not sexually, but someone who would look down on her as a low-status maid, which, after all, was her growing fantasy for herself. She was therefore happy whenever Karen came to visit and relished being ordered about by her.

The month came to an end and Karen was told by Angela that Alex would have to leave. Alex was in the room when Angela told Karen and glanced towards her and could see her thinking.

Alex went to the kitchen and Karen followed her and asked, "I'm looking for a live-in housemaid. If you need work, then I can offer you that job and pay you for it."

Alex smiled and thought how wonderful it would be to be Karen's full-time maid, even just for a few weeks before going back to her life of wealth and leisure. "Yes, please," she said enthusiastically.

That evening Alex happily took her clothes to Karen's house and made herself at home in the box bedroom. It was the smallest bedroom she had ever had but she was soon more focused on the work. She threw herself into it, happily cleaning day after day and making the beds as well as doing the washing and ironing and shopping. The more she worked hard the more she wanted to do this and be the low-status maid she felt she was quickly and happily becoming.

Karen often had friends around and Alex prepared and served up the food to them at the dining table, washing up afterward. She would get any drinks or snacks that any of the guests wanted and generally run around for them, always being respectful and addressing them as ma'am, Miss, or Sir.

After two weeks Karen asked Alex to come into the living room for a chat. She sat in an armchair and didn't press Alex to sit as she seemed more than happy to stay standing, as though she didn't justify a chair herself.

Karen got straight to the point. "I did a check on you and found that you have a very different background to the one you said you had."

Alex blushed and said, "I am so sorry to have lied. The thing is, I didn't know why I had these feelings but just knew it was right for me to change my life from a girl with a silver spoon in her mouth. I was used to looking down on people but felt very bad about that, and, actually, wanted to be that person who others looked down on and gave instructions to and was expected to be immediately obedient and subservient. In fact, I want to be a totally obedient girl, and never return to my former life."

Karen certainly hadn't expected that response and wondered if Alex was again lying to her. So, playing along to find that out, she nodded her head, and said, "I will agree to keep you on as my housemaid, but you must make no mistake about it and that you will not be anything to me other than a housemaid. We will not be friends. and your functions will be to cook, clean, serve, and obey me."

Alex was relieved that she wasn't going to be sacked, and replied, "Yes, I agree, I will only be your lowly housemaid and do everything you tell me to."

Karen still didn't believe Alex and to test her said, "I need to know you will always obey me and your work will be of the highest standard. I think the best way to ensure that happens is for there to be consequences if you don't do everything exactly as a housemaid must."

Alex replied, smiling, "I went to private school, so I'm used to having my bottom spanked and caned." She half meant it as a joke but felt aroused as she said it with quivers flying around her vulva.

It was then it struck Alex how Karen reminded her of Miss Mathews, a very strict teacher of hers when at sixth form college, and one who regularly spanked and caned her. Alex recalled how she always wanted to obey Miss Mathews but often failed and so was regularly being punished by her. However, notwithstanding that, Alex had such a strong crush on Miss Mathews. Now with the resemblance she wanted to obey Karen, maybe now calling her Miss Karen, and be subject to her discipline.

Karen was surprised at the response as she was thinking more deductions from her pay, but liked the idea of having a housemaid she could punish and replied, "But are you used to being dragged around the house when you don't do as you are told, and have your face slapped if you speak out of turn?"

Alex replied, "No, but I can see how they should be part of my domestic life going forward. I can certainly see how it is quicker for you just to grab me by the arm and lead me to wherever you need me to be, rather than explain where you want me to be, and then wait for me to react. Speaking out of turn certainly deserves to have my face slapped."

Karen could see that Alex was answering seriously so maybe she did want to be her housemaid, as unlikely as that was, and asked, "What clothes should you wear when you are my housemaid?"

Alex replied, "I would be very happy with the same maid's dress every day, no make-up, no jewelry, just looking plain compared to everybody who came to the house." As she described how she should be a plain Jane, so she felt more quivers flying around her vulva and knew she really did want that life for herself.

Karen decided she had had enough fun and asked seriously, as though to end the discussion, "What about the fact you are so wealthy?"

Alex was so up for it she quickly replied, "I will be very happy to hand over all my wealth to you." She realised just how much she relished being and staying the low-status maid rather than living the life of a Lady.

Karen wasn't expecting that answer at all but was delighted with what Alex said and saw how she could then have an easy life going forward, living off Alex's wealth, if it happened. To reinforce what was being said, Karen asked, "Will you sign a contract that only I can break, tying you into being my housemaid forever? The one clause in your favour will be that if I sack you then I will give you back whatever I have left of your wealth."

Alex was wide-eyed and enthusiastic as being tied in was exactly what she knew would work for her. Right then she didn't even want the hand-back clause but accepted it as being fair of Miss Karen. She therefore replied happily, "Yes, Miss Karen, I will."

Both Karen and Alex realised that the unintentional use of the title, Miss Karen, transferred control to Karen.

The next day Karen produced a lengthy contract that she had put together from online sites, and Alex

happily signed even without reading it.

The deed was done, and both felt relaxed and happy, although Alex was probably more relaxed and happy than Karen who still questioned how long it could last.

So far as Alex was concerned, as soon as she had said that she would hand over the whole of her personal wealth, she actually felt relaxed and not worried at all. She had now spent weeks being a housemaid and knew that she felt happier than she had ever done throughout her well-to-do life. She now had a purpose which was to look after Miss Karen and her house and all the guests she would have. She knew that it was hard work, but very satisfying for her, and was now also used to having the lowest status within the house, no matter who came. She simply had to do everyone's bidding, even when several visitors never even said thank you afterward.

Even so, as the weeks and then months passed by, Alex loved the hard work, and being ordered about, but what she also loved was the discipline she received from Miss Karen. Now almost every week she would have her bare bottom spanked two or three times, her face slapped on a very regular basis, and had her arm clasped and was led throughout the house whenever Miss Karen wanted her to help her somewhere else.

Alex realised that being born into wealth did not mean that was how your life had to be. She loved the fact that she didn't have to decide what jewelry to choose with whatever expensive dress she was going to wear. She didn't have to worry about her make-up being smudged when being spanked because she didn't wear any makeup. It all made her life so much easier than it ever was before. Each day she put on her long-sleeved black maid's dress with a white bib apron and front pocket. She loved being in it and had one for each and every day of the week.

As friends of Miss Karen came to the house, they treated Alex as such a low-status girl, having been told by Karen just to tell her what to do and let her know if it wasn't done exactly correctly. Alex knew the penalty for any standard less than perfection, which always involved a seriously stinging bottom.

It didn't take long for everything she owned to be transferred to Karen, now always Miss Karen, and Lady Alex, now just Alex, loved it that way and it made her very happy.

Alex also discovered a true submissive feeling the first time after signing the contract when she heard Miss Karen come into the living room she was cleaning, and she turned and said, "Good morning, Miss Karen."

Karen had made it clear that as the housemaid she should not speak first under any circumstances. Karen immediately went up to Alex and ordered, "Fold your arms behind your back," and as soon as she had she slapped her really hard around the face, not just once but three times.

Karen decided that she should reinforce her control and ordered, "Now get your dress and knickers off and bring me the hairbrush that is on my dressing table. I am going to give you such a hard thrashing."

Alex didn't say anything as she quickly took off the apron, unzipped her dress, and slid it down her body to the floor, catching her knickers on the way, pushing them down as well, stepping out of them both, stooping down, and picked up both her dress and knickers. She put them on a chair and again without saying anything immediately walked out of the room, went upstairs, into Miss Karen's bedroom, collected the wooden-backed hairbrush from the dressing table, and then made our way back down to where Miss Karen was.

By the time Alex got back downstairs, Karen had turned one of the dining chairs into the room and sat down. She held her hand out and took the hairbrush from Alex and then ordered, "Now get across my lap."

Alex was only wearing a bra but actually felt excited at the prospect of being spanked again. She remembered so clearly being spanked by Miss Mathews, having her face so close not just to the floor but to the teacher's upside down legs which she just found demeaning, and submissive, but so erotic. She remembered how each and every spanking she was given, and there were lots of them, always left her crying buckets before the end, but she only ever respected Miss Mathews and she now had that same feeling of respect for Miss Karen as she spanked her so hard.

Alex now knew that each spanking was intense and long. Miss Karen always started by spanking alternate bottom cheeks, with dozens of spanks landing repetitively on each cheek without any rest time to recover. That was followed by several spanks in a row landing all over the same bottom cheek and then the same to the other bottom cheek. That was invariably followed by a dozen or more spanks landing on the same spot on the same bottom cheek and then the same to the other bottom cheek. By then Alex had started crying.

After that Miss Karen spanked both of Alex's sit spots in all of those same ways, followed by the backs of her legs. She was always crying properly by then.

After that came the wooded-backed hairbrush, although only on the bottom cheeks and sit spot and not the backs of her legs. Even so, as Alex cried uncontrollably, she was thankful she now wore a full-length maid's dress so no one could see just how red her legs were, let alone her bottom cheeks.

From that first spanking, Alex did find that she was more careful and more immediate in her work and responses, although every now and again deliberately did something wrong so that she would end up with her bare bottom perched across Miss Karen's lap having her bare bottom spanked so thoroughly both with her hand and invariably with the wooden-backed hairbrush. She saw it as definitely reinforcing her lowly status compared to Miss Karen, but equally, so often when she lay in bed at night by herself she would finger herself to huge orgasms just thinking about her now lowly social position compared to everybody else who came to the house, and every time she told herself she didn't want to change a thing.

Even now, years later, Alex never regretted changing her life from wealthy to low-status maid, answerable to everyone who came to the house who not only knew that reporting her to Miss Karen would lead to a spanking, but more and more visitors were allowed to watch the spanking which happened only after all of their coats had been brought to them so there was nothing more that Alex had to do to serve them.

Alex still didn't miss being addressed as Lady Alex and found being the full-time housemaid such a more satisfying life. Showing respect to everyone else around her with her the lowest of the low, now with no wealth at all, and it showed how her fantasy had turned into the most satisfying and erotic reality, no longer as a Lady but only as a very low-status maid.

Peter242
Peter242
79 Followers