All Comments on 'Leanna'

by schaf101

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Intersting

Good story well wrote, ending leaves possibilities, plausible ones that could happen. Will leave some suggestions. 1, under romance section Leanna apologises to Tim and he learns of what his mother did and they get involved

2, based on Leanna telling the truth and hospital examination. The officer and 3 women are sentenced and spend time in prison were criminals and guards alike don't approve of what they did. Together or seperate works.

Use chapters you can upload seperatly to give you self more time to plan and think and easier read on the reader if doing something longer than this.

XJ347XJ347about 8 years ago

Yeah... Few things.

1) You started off with a major trope. Head cheerleader who is also immensely beautiful ends up being jerk. Overall the context implies that she deserves the humiliation. I don't like it since it implies that the rape is justified, which is never true. Only soapbox point I will make. I love non-consent stories but they should put rape in a negative context.

2) Inmates have a weapon in the cells???? No.

3) No jail supervision all night? No, just no.

3) The police officer would never do this. A high schooler not given a phone call, put in a cell with 3 other people when other cells exist, and not supervised? Totally unbelievable. First thing that is going to happen is when the girl gets out she calls her parents and tells them of the rape. They sue the department, that officer will lose her job and pension at best, at worst she is found an accessory to rape and is jailed too. News would be all over that story "Teenage cheerleader raped in jail sanctioned by a police officer".

The one thing I can say is I really like the flow of your story. The length is good, gave a nice background and introductions. That attention to detail really helps flesh out a story. For me anyways it needs to make more sense.

kamperman45kamperman45about 8 years ago
She liked it and wants more

After her night of yielding and discovering the lesbo humiliation and her yielding & being rewarded by the sensations they gave her using their authoritative manner & sexual use on her she is going to need that again.

How about another chapter detailing her looking for them to be their slut so she will again be able to get the sexual release & domination she now needs & craves from the abuse and sexual gratification they used her to achieve for their satisfaction through dominating her. She now has the Stockholm Syndrome.

Masterskitten26Masterskitten26over 7 years ago
Other was to teach an uncaring snobby bitch a lesson

Rape in jail with no phone call of a teen. Nope. Don't like it and won't give stars.

hitmebabyhitmebabyover 2 years ago

Masterskitten? Don't read stories in non-consent if you don't want to read rape stories, it's that simple.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userschaf101@schaf101
65 Followers
I'm currently looking into getting illustrations based on my stories. If anyone happens to be an artist or knows any and would like to contribute, I'd love to hear from you.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Leanna Series Info