Leanne's New Red Boots

Story Info
Wife's new boots attract attention of stranger.
10.4k words
3.86
11.9k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robmit
robmit
25 Followers

Leanne and I were off to Melbourne for a trade conference and looking forward to a few days without the kids. They were both pretty much grown up but still living at home, so we didn't get a lot of private time in the house. We had a good sex life, but having two almost adult sons in the house did cramp our style somewhat.

The conference dinner was going to be the highlight and we were looking forward to having a nice meal and a few drinks then getting back to the hotel room afterwards for an evening of fooling around. The dinner was in the function room of the hotel so we wouldn't have far to go.

After spending most of the morning walking around the trade show we grabbed a quick lunch and decided to do a bit of shopping before heading back to our room to get ready for dinner. Leanne spotted a shoe store and dragged me in to have a look around. After wandering around for ten minutes or so I noticed some red velvet high heeled boots at the rear of the store.

I pointed them out to Leanne and said, "Hey these look pretty hot, do you want to try them on?"

"I don't think they're really my style, but they are gorgeous," she replied eyeing the boots.

"Go on, try them on. They'll look great," I said hopefully and caught the attention of a sales assistant.

After finding out Leanne's size the sales assistant disappeared out the back then soon returned with a pair in Leanne's size. She sat down and slipped off her sandals and tried them on.

"Wow, they look great, you have to get them," I said hopefully.

"Not sure about wearing these in public, they look at little, mmm, well slutty don't you think?" Leanne whispered to me standing in front of the mirror.

I thought they looked very sexy and I really wanted her to get them.

I whispered back to her, "I think they just make you look very fuckable."

Leanne blushed a little and slapped my arm.

"Bad boy," she said, showing faux indignation.

"Well, it's settled then, we'll buy them and you can wear them to dinner tonight. They'll look sensational with your little black dress."

I quickly nodded to the sales assistant and said, "We'll take these please," so as not to give Leanne any chance to refuse.

After we paid for the boots and stepped back out into the mall Leanne asked, "Do you really want me to wear these tonight?"

"I would love you to wear them. Look, we're out of town so no one knows us anyway, who cares what people think. Besides, I think you will just look sexy and hot and I'm sure I'll make it worth your while when we get back to our room tonight."

"Promises, promises."

"And I think we should go and buy you some nice sexy underwear to go with those boots," I suggested hopefully.

"Well if I'm going to dress up I might as well go for the whole outfit," Leanne replied much to my delight.

We found a lingerie store further down the mall and after half an hour or so emerged with lacy little white panties and matching half bra. White was my favourite underwear colour on Leanne, I just loved the contrast between the white and her luscious black bush. She trimmed and shaved during summer but outside the swimming season she let it grow wild. I really preferred it when she let it grow. It grew onto her thighs so even with a pair of sensible panties on it still didn't cover all the hair. It was just coming into spring so Leanne's bush was at its luxuriant best. I knew she was going to look really nasty in those little white panties.

It was getting late so we headed back to our room to get ready for dinner. I showered and dressed first and grabbed a beer from the mini bar while Leanne showered and got ready.

"I want to see you in your underwear and boots before you put your dress on," I yelled out when I heard her get out of the shower.

"You want a floor show first do you?" she called back.

"Sure do, I'll be waiting."

After about ten minutes Leanne walked out of the bathroom and did a twirl in the bedroom. Wow, did she look amazing, red velvet high heeled boots just below knee height, tiny white lace panties which did nothing to cover her hairy cunt. A small white lace triangle surrounded by her pubic hair hanging out everywhere. The white lace half bra pushed up her breasts and didn't quite cover her big areolas. You could make out her nipples though the fine lace just below the top of the bra.

"Honey, you look absolutely amazing, shit I don't know if I can wait till after dinner to fuck you," I gasped.

"You like?" she grinned.

"Oh yes, why don't you strike a pose for me?" I said as I reached for my phone.

"What are you doing? You're not going to take a photo of me like this," she said with a look of disapproval on her face.

"Awe, come on honey, just one, I'll delete it tomorrow l promise, I might just want to have a quick look every now and then tonight so I know what I have to look forward to later on," I pleaded.

"Well, just one but you better make sure no one else is looking over your shoulder," and with that she put her hands on her hips, stuck out her tits and put on a hot pouty look.

I took a quick pic before she changed her mind. I put the phone down, reached out and pulled Leanne over to the bed where I was sitting. I reached around and grabbed her arse cheeks and gave them a hard squeeze. Planting little kisses on her tummy I slowly turned her around until I was kissing her beautiful behind.

"You drive me crazy you know," I breathed. "You going to be a naughty girl tonight?"

"Yes, if you want me to," she replied in a breathy voice.

"You know what happens to naughty girls, mmm," I said between kisses.

"What happens to naughty girls?"

"Well they get their bottom smacked then a big hard cock."

"Mmm, that sounds nice," Leanne replied, wriggling her arse in my face.

With that invitation I leant back and gave her a hard smack on her right arse cheek.

"Mmm, more please," she moaned.

I then smacked her other cheek hard bringing a nice rosy glow to match the other.

"Bend over," I demanded and Leanne willingly obliged.

I slid my finger under the edge of her panties and pulled them to one side.

"Spread your legs."

And again she obliged, exposing her hairy little arsehole to me. I ran my finger down the crack of her arse, over her tight little hole, making her shiver from the touch. I continued down to her cunt and my finger slipped easily in.

"God, you're so wet already," I said as I worked my finger in and out a few times.

As I finger fucked her I sneakily grabbed my phone again and took a quick pic of her sweet arse as well.

"If you don't stop that we are never going to get out of here," Leanne pleaded.

I withdrew my finger and carefully put her panties back in place.

"Yeah, we better get going, it starts in five minutes," I said looking at my watch.

Leanne went and slipped on her little black dress. It was just above knee length and showed off her boots nicely. It had a loose and quite low cut neckline so that if she leant forward a little you got a very pleasing view of the top of her breasts and just a hint of her areolas peeking above the bra.

"Mmm, I better not lean forward to much tonight with this bra on," she commented as she quickly touched up her hair, then we were out the door.

We arrived at the function room and after consulting the seating plan went looking for our table. The table was in the back corner of the room, probably because I had booked so late. As we made our way across the room I soon noticed a few appreciative stares at Leanne in her boots. The room was mostly men as it was a very male dominated industry and there didn't appear to be too many women here. There were tables of eight and ours already had four guys seated. After quick introductions we sat down, me with a guy called Peter on my left and Leanne had the vacant seats to her right. There was plenty of good wine on the table so we soon had our glasses filled and were enjoying the conversation. After about ten minutes another guy, Dave, joined us and took the seat next to Leanne. The first course was served and it looked like the last two seats were going to be vacant.

I struck up a conversation with Peter about work and after a few minutes noticed Leanne seemed to be having an in depth conversation with Dave. Initially she kept herself upright, obviously conscious of the lack of cover her dress afforded. But after half an hour or so and a wine or two I noticed she was turned and leaning close to him, I guess because the room was quite noisy and she must have forgotten about her dress. I could tell Dave was getting a nice view down Leanne's dress. The main course came and went and the wine flowed freely. Dave excused himself and headed for the men's so I took the opportunity to ask Leanne what the intense conversation with Dave was all about.

"So who's your new friend?"

She explained that he was from Perth and they were just talking about family and stuff. He was a few years younger than us, so about 40, and had two sons as well, also a bit younger than our boys. He had just been through a messy divorce and was now going through the drama of having to share the kids and live alone.

"He seems like a really nice guy but is having a pretty tough time," she commented.

While she was telling me all this I checked out the view Dave had been enjoying of my wife's breasts for the last hour and saw that her right nipple had worked its way out of the half cup bra. I couldn't see her left breast from my angle, which would be Dave's view.

After Dave returned I decided to keep a closer eye on proceedings and sure enough he kept sneaking peeks at Leanne's titties. I also noted he was keeping her wine glass topped up. Just to check I got up to head to the men's and looked down as I walked past and sure enough, Leanne's left nipple was on full display for Dave. What the hell, the guy was lonely, and I loved the thought of another man enjoying the view of my wife's titties, why not share the joy, it was harmless and it turned me on.

After desert Leanne had to go to the bathroom and the other guys decided to head off to the bar. I leant over to Dave and asked how he was going.

"Just fine thanks, Hey I have to say you are one lucky guy, Leanne is a great lady," he offered.

"Thanks, I think so, love of my life."

Dave sounded like he was starting to feel the wine.

"And, if you don't mind me saying, she looks sensational in those boots."

"Yeah, they are pretty sexy," I agreed.

"Can I ask you something? And please just tell me to fuck off if you find this offensive and I will leave the two of you alone," he said with a bit of hesitation.

"Sure," I replied slowly but rather intrigued.

"Well, do you guys ever swing, you know like have sex with other people?" he said in a lowered voice.

This took me off guard.

"Ah, well no, what are you getting at?"

"Look what I'm asking is if you guys would be interested in a threesome, you know, like me joining you in your room tonight."

Holy shit, he was serious, one thing enjoying another guy peeking at your wife's titties but this. My mind was racing, I had to admit my cock was telling me the idea was appealing and I always enjoy those stories about wives being shared, but actually doing it.

"Look, I, ah don't know what to say. Honestly, the idea does appeal to me but I really can't see Leanne going for it."

"So you would be interested if she was?" he asked a little hopefully.

"Well yes, I guess, but I just can't see how I am going to get to her to agree to it, she really is quite passionate when she gets going and I'm fairly sure she would enjoy it, but I just don't see it happening," I replied with probably a bit of resigned disappointment in my voice.

Dave looked at me hopefully and said, "Well, as you sound interested, would you like to try and ask her?"

The whole idea of this was getting me more and more excited and the alcohol was probably helping as well so I offered, "Look, I don't think me just saying, hey Dave here would like to come back to our place and fuck you tonight is going to work, well not at first, I think we will both have to work on getting her into the right frame of mind. Oh and bye the way I did notice you looking at her breasts all evening."

"Shit, sorry, but they were kinda on display," he replied a little embarrassed but continued in a lower voice, "But I have to say her nipples are fantastic."

God, hearing this was really starting to get me turned on, discussing Leanne in this way with another guy.

"She does have great nipples, they almost get to the size of my pinky when she gets excited."

"Yeah, I can imagine, does she like to have them treated a bit rough, you know like pulled and pinched?" he asked.

"No, not really, she prefers them treated a bit more gently." I was really getting into this discussion and before I could stop myself continued. "But she does like a good hard spanking though, even likes a good hard slap on the pussy when she's in the mood."

"Fuck, that's hot, never had the pleasure of doing that."

"I even gave her a few good slaps on the arse before we came down tonight. We only bought those boots this afternoon so I had her stand there in her bra, panties and boots while I spanked her."

"Man, I would love to see her like that."

Before I thought it through I just offered, "Well actually you're in luck, I took a quick pic this evening, would you like to see?"

"Hell yeah," he blurted out.

I grabbed my phone and found the pic of Leanne posed in her boots and underwear and passed it over.

"Wow that is hot, god, she has quite a bush going on down there, I love em hairy and natural, it's how a grown woman is meant to be."

Before I could grab the phone back he swiped to the next picture and was looking at a close up of Leanne's hairy arse hole and my finger stuffed in her cunt.

Dave just stared for a few moments then said, "Wow, nice tight looking hole there, does she ever let you stick your dick in there?"

"Yeah, sometimes, when she really has the motor running."

"My ex would never let me anywhere near her arse. In fact I've never done a woman in the arse before."

I looked up just as Leanne was heading back to the table. I quickly grabbed the phone off Dave and we leant back from our little discussion, looking a little guilty, and let her sit back down in between us.

"And what were you two talking so intently about while I was gone?" Leanne asked as she sat down.

"Well, you actually," I ventured.

"Me? What about me?" Leanne asked intrigued.

"Well lots of things, Dave was telling me how much he loved your red boots for a start."

Leanne blushed a little and looked from me to Dave.

Dave jumped in and said, "Yeah, I just said I thought you looked fantastic in them, really sexy."

Leanne looked back at me a little confused, I glanced down and noticed she now had her nipples safely stowed back in her bra.

"Ah, well thank you, I guess," she finally said, still not sure what to make of this.

I then said a little more quietly but still loud enough for Dave to hear, "And I see you've tucked your nipples back into your bra, you know you have been giving Dave there quite a show all evening, you're driving the poor man crazy."

She instinctively put her hand to her chest as if to cover up and went beet red.

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realise till I went to the toilet, and I, ah."

"Hey, you shouldn't be apologising to me, I shouldn't have been looking," Dave said in a comforting tone before she could finish and put a hand on Leanne's shoulder, patted her gently, and continued, "I am just a man after all and when presented with such a beautiful view I had to look."

"God, you men are all the same," she finally said appearing to relax a little, "Always on the lookout for a pair of boobs, probably wasn't the bra to wear with this dress."

"On the contrary, I think it's perfect," Dave added.

Leanne blushed again.

I decided now or never so I said to Dave, "Dave, would you mind giving us a few minutes?"

"Sure," he said and got up from the table.

Before he walked away I leant back and motioned for him to lean down so I whispered in his ear, "You may want to get hold of some condoms if this goes well."

He grinned back at me and gave me a thumbs up before heading off.

I leaned back and said to Leanne "Dave also asked me if we would be interested in him coming back to our room to, ah, you know fool around with you as well."

She looked at me with a shocked expression, "What, you mean to have sex, sex with me!" she said alarmed.

I nodded.

"What did you say?" she demanded.

"I said the idea of that was appealing to me, but I didn't think you would go along with it. But, I thought, you know you only live once so why not try it once in our lives. We're in a town where no one knows us. Dave seems like a nice guy, lives on the other side of the country, and it should be fun."

I laid all my cards on the table and waited. She didn't say anything for what seemed like ages. This was a good sign. She hasn't dismissed it out of hand or slapped me.

Finally she spoke, "So let me get this straight, Dave wants to fuck me, and you're ok with that?"

"Yes, and I want to fuck you too," I said hopefully.

"Holy shit, I can't quite believe this," she replied, still sounding a bit confused.

"You haven't said no yet so you mustn't hate the idea."

"Look, the idea of it does turn me on, but it just seems so wrong, like being unfaithful."

I sensed a little wavering.

"Look at it this way, it's just sex, physical pleasure, one night only, no strings, and I would really love you to do this," I pleaded and continued, "Just like we have fantasised in bed about before, you my little slut, fuck toy to use how I please, pleasure my friends when I demand it."

I noticed here flush a little and her breathing change. I put my hand on her knee and slid it up her thigh.

"You did want to be my little slut tonight didn't you?"

My hand reached her panty covered pussy and her panties were soaked.

"Oh dear, you do want to do this don't you, your pussy is dripping."

She leant her head into my shoulder and I heard a barely audible, "OK, but if I want to stop at any time he has to leave immediately."

"Sure, I'll tell him that."

My heart was racing and my cock was hard. We were really going to do this. When Leanne gets really in the mood for sex she slips into a submissive role so I knew it was time to take charge.

"Well we had better get you ready. First you better readjust that bra so we can have those lovely nipples on display again."

Leanne hesitantly used her hands to pull up each breast. I leaned over and peeked down her dress to see two very hard nipples sticking out above her bra.

"Nice, good girl. Now take your panties off."

"What, here?"

"Yes, do it now. You've done this before for me. They're wet anyway."

Leanne looked around nervously. There was no one near us. She lifted her bottom off the chair and pulled her panties down. She had a bit of trouble getting them off over her boots but managed.

"Good girl, now when Dave comes back give him your panties."

I looked around the room and saw Dave hovering over near the bar. I caught his eye and gave him a thumbs up. He headed over straight away with a big grin on his face.

We were fairly secluded now at the back of the room, there were plenty of people at the bar and a few others at some of the tables enjoying the free drinks. Dave slid into his seat next to Leanne looking a little nervous.

Leanne looked up at him and said, "Welcome back you bad boy, what have you two cooked up for me? I've never done anything like this before," she said in a very quiet, shaky voice.

"Dave, Leanne has something she'd like to give you, don't you sweety?"

robmit
robmit
25 Followers