Leanne's New Red Boots

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You OK with this man?" Dave asked hopefully.

"Sure, but I think you're asking the wrong person. As I said this is Leanne's show so what she says goes."

I turned to Leanne and said, "So do you mind if Dave sticks his fingers in your arse?"

"Bit late to ask now don't you think," she replied then lifted her head to look at Dave and said "Well, don't stop now," and flopped her head back down.

Dave grinned and got back to work.

Leanne was really starting to moan after a few more minutes and my cock was coming back to life after a much needed rest. Dave surfaced again and I saw he was now trying to get three fingers up her little hole.

He said in a very hesitant voice, "Hey baby, would you let me fuck you in the arse?"

Leanne propped herself up on her elbows again and replied, "Awe sweety, sorry, but I think you're just a bit too big for me back there, but you're very welcome to do my cunt again. Or," she hesitated for a bit, "Maybe, well I know I can fit you back there," she looked at me, "And well, I could try to take Dave in my pussy at the same time.

"That sounds good to me," I said.

Dave looked disappointed but got on his feet. He still had his condom on. I went to our suitcase and grabbed a tube of lube.

"I think this will help," I said and Leanne pulled her legs back up exposing her arse hole.

I handed the tube to Dave, "You want to do the preparation?"

"My absolute pleasure man, I will lube your wife's arse whenever you want."

Leanne giggled and said, "Such a gentleman, you better do my pussy as well, try and reduce the wear and tear."

Dave took the tube and squirted liberal amounts over Leanne's pussy and arse holes, then using two hands spread the lube around before working his fingers into both holes. Two fingers back in her arse and three slipped easily in her cunt. Leanne moaned as he worked both her holes.

I quickly grabbed the last of Dave's condoms and rolled it on. I knew Leanne preferred it if I didn't leave cum in her arse.

None of us had done this before so I was trying to figure the best way to go about it. But Leanne took charge again.

She stood up and said, "OK I think you should sit on the edge of the bed first," pointing at me.

I sat down and Leanne turned and backed up, spread her legs over mine and holding my cock guided it to her arse. Once she had me in position she lowered herself more and my cock head slipped into her arse with surprising ease. I guess Dave had stretched her already for me. She started very little up and down movements but ever so slowly was getting my cock deeper inside. Dave was watching intently stroking his cock. Leanne was making little grunting noises. Eventually she was sitting on my lap with my cock fully buried up her arse.

"Ok honey, lean back slowly and we'll work our way further onto the bed," she directed.

Once she had us in position she spread her legs and looked up at Dave.

"OK sweety, come here and get that cock in me," she demanded.

Dave got between our legs and aimed his cock at Leanne's pussy.

"Ok sweety, nice and slow," Leanne instructed.

I felt Dave's cock sliding slowly inside until I felt his balls on mine. It felt so fucking good, not unlike when we were both in her cunt. Leanne was panting, getting accustomed to us.

"Ok boys, I think I'm ready."

"OK baby," Dave said, "You asked for it," and he started to move in and out.

It was hard for me to move much with Leanne lying on me but having Dave's cock sliding in and out with his balls dragging over mine and Leanne's tight arse squeezing the base of my cock was more than enough. Dave really picked up the pace and began fucking her hard, real hard.

Leanne just kept saying, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," as if in a trance.

I was trying to keep my cock in her arse. I felt her arse start to contract around my cock and she started cuming.

"Ooohhhh fuuuuck," she almost screamed as she rode her orgasm.

Dave just kept fucking her hard until he tensed and stilled. Then I felt his cock pulse against mine as his cum emptied out.

"Oh baby, you are the best fuck ever," Dave exclaimed as he collapsed on top of us.

"Why thank you sir," Leanne purred, "You're a damn good fuck as well."

I was getting squashed.

"Hey guys don't forget I'm under here."

"Shit, sorry man," Dave apologised and rolled off us.

"I have a little unfinished business back here."

I rolled us over so we were both on our sides and started to slide my cock in and out.

"Come on honey, fuck my arse," Leanne grunted out.

It didn't take long and I shot my load inside her arse.

We lay there for a few minutes recovering till my cock slipped out.

"I have to go to the bathroom," Leanne said and she sat up on the edge of the bed and unzipped her boots.

"Here let me," Dave offered, obviously sensing the evening was coming to an end and eager for another perv between my wife's legs.

He jumped up and grabbed Leanne's left boot and lifted it making her fall back on the bed. As he wriggled the boot off he made sure he kept her legs apart.

"Bad boy," Leanne said in no doubt what he was doing.

He repeated the process with her right boot, then dropping her foot to the floor reached down, offered her his hand which she took and he pulled her to her feet. On wobbly legs Leanne headed to the bathroom. She went in and shut the door and a few moments later I heard the sound of the shower.

Dave took his condom off and flopped in a chair.

"Holy shit, thanks man, that was fucking amazing, your one lucky bastard," Dave said.

"I think so, but shit Leanne really surprised me tonight."

I rolled my condom off, tied it and threw it in the bin.

"Here" I offered my hand and Dave passed me his condom and I threw it in the bin as well.

I looked at the clock. It was nearly 12.30 AM, we had been at it for nearly two hours and I was all of a sudden feeling very tired.

"What floor's your room on?" I asked Dave.

"I'm not staying here. I was staying at my cousin's place out in the burbs actually."

"Oh, you can crash here if you like and head off in the morning, there's a pull out bed in the sofa," I offered.

"Hey, that'd be great, I'm beat, wasn't looking forward to an hour long taxi ride, I'll just text my cousin and let him know."

Leanne emerged from the bathroom wrapped in a towel and went to our suitcase to get her nighty which was just an oversized tee shirt. She turned her back to us, dropped the towel and quickly pulled her nighty on, obviously feeling a bit shy now.

She said "Well don't know what you guys are doing but I am going to bed, to sleep," she emphasised. "I am feeling, well, let's just say well and truly fucked," and with that she crawled into bed and got under the covers.

Dave had already found his underpants and had put them on so I grabbed a pair of boxers from the suitcase and put them on.

"I said Dave could crash here tonight, he was staying with family a fair drive out and it's pretty late," I told Leanne.

"That's fine," she replied.

I went over and started to pull the sofa bed out when Leanne said, "You're not going to make him sleep on that uncomfortable thing are you, he can sleep in here, the bed's big enough."

It was a king size so she had a point.

"Great, thanks," Dave said and he headed off to the bathroom.

I went over to the bed and leant down and gave Leanne a kiss on the forehead and said, "Love you honey."

She already had her eyes closed and mumbled, "Love you two."

After Dave finished in the bathroom I took my turn. When I came out I switched off the lights. Dave was on the far left side of the bed and Leanne over on the right. I squeezed in beside her and snuggled up and very soon drifted off to sleep.

I woke and opened my eyes, it was still dark, then I realise what woke me was a slight but definite rhythmic rocking of the bed and Leanne's muffled grunts. The room was half lit by the city lights shining through the window on my side of the bed. I was on my side facing away from the middle of the bed so couldn't see what was going on. I was damn sure Dave was fucking Leanne again though.

As my thoughts cleared I decided to stay still and not disturb them for the moment. I had seen a side of Leanne tonight that I didn't know she had. I decided to test what reaction I would get if they thought I was waking up. I slowly rolled over like I was still asleep, keeping my eyes closed. They immediately froze. Interesting I thought.

I kept still and after a minute or so I heard Leanne whisper, "It's OK he's still asleep, he usually sleeps like a log," and then I felt the gentle rocking start again. I figured because the light was coming in from the window behind me my face would be in darkness so I opened my eyes slightly. Leanne was on her side facing me and Dave was obviously behind her. Her nighty was pushed up above her tits and Dave had an arm underneath her with his hand firmly holding one breast. His other arm was over the top and his hand was wedged between her legs cupping her pussy.

A few more minutes past with just the slow rhythm of them fucking and they must have felt more sure I was asleep.

Dave said in a very low voice, "God you feel sooo good on my cock baby, you love that big hard dick in you don't you?"

"Yes," she murmured.

"You're such a fucking slut, letting me fuck your dirty hairy cunt while your husband's asleep. What are you?"

"I'm a dirty slut."

"That's right baby, a little cock slut. And what do you like?"

"I like your big hard cock in me."

Holy fucking hell, what was happening here? It was like Leanne was in some sort of sexual frenzy and Dave the bastard was taking full advantage. I should have put a stop to it but I was mesmerised, I just had to stay the voyeur and see what happened. My cock was rock hard and I wrapped my hand around it as I continued to pretend to be asleep.

"Yeah baby, take that cock, whose little fucking cunt are you now?"

"I'm your little fucking cunt."

"And do dirty little cunts refuse cock?"

"No."

"Well then you're going to take this big hard cock up your fucking arse like you should have done tonight like the dirty little slut you are."

"Yes "

"Tell me what are going to do?"

"I'm going to take your big hard cock up my arse."

"Good girl," Dave whispered and the rocking stopped.

I kept my eyes closed. I didn't want to interrupt this. I could hear Leanne's heavy breathing. I felt movement and heard a rattle on the bedside table, more movement. I'm thinking Dave must be getting the tube of lube. Seconds ticked by and I felt more movement.

"OK baby, keep still and very quiet," he whispered.

I heard Leanne whimper a little. "That's it you little cunt, can you feel the head of my cock? It's just inside your arse hole now."

"Mmmm, owe, owe, slow down, I'm a bit sore back there."

"Ok baby, gonna take it real slow. Fuck it's tight, just relax, that's it, a little more, little more."

"Ok."

"Just a bit more, oh fuck baby, can you feel it, my whole cock in your arse?"

"Yes."

"That's right you little fucking slut, how does that feel, your arse full of my dick?"

"Nasty."

"Ok baby, I gonna fuck your arse now, you keep real, real quiet."

I felt movement on the bed again. Leanne let out a moan a bit louder this time.

"Quiet baby, real quiet now."

She moaned again but this time it sounded muffled. I chanced opening my eyes and saw Dave had put a hand over Leanne's mouth. She had her eyes tightly closed and her face was screwed up. I saw Dave move his other hand down towards her cunt and start to rub her clit. He got back into that slow rhythm.

"That's it, take that cock baby."

She started making grunting noises now at each stroke still muffled through Dave's hand. His other hand rubbing her clit. Then she just made this low almost animal growl that went on and on. "Yeah baby, cum on my cock, that's it, fuck squeeze my cock with your arse, oh fuck, can you feel that, can you feel that, that's my cum squirting in your arse, fuck, more, more cum."

They were locked together, muscles tensed, both quiet now but breathing rapidly. I noticed Leanne start to relax so I quickly closed my eyes again.

They started whispering again.

"Oh Leanne baby, I'm so sorry I got a bit crazy there, are you OK, I didn't hurt you, did I?"

"No, I'm fine I think, it's OK, can you take it out now, just do it real slow."

"Sure baby."

"Ouch, don't think I'll be able to sit down for a week."

"I am truly so sorry baby."

I felt the bed move and taking a peek saw that Leanne had rolled over to face Dave.

"You're not really sorry are you? I'm a big girl and could have said no."

"Well no, I didn't want to hurt you though. But that was theee most amazing fuck. I'm never going to forget fucking you baby."

"Well it was a new experience for me."

"You going to tell your husband what I did?"

"Yes of course, we don't have any secrets, don't quite know how I'm going to tell him. He can't really complain though, he invited you here to fuck me and you sure did. It was very exciting being fucked with him asleep there though."

"Yeah, sure was, it made it all the more intense."

"Intense is one word for it."

"Well baby, I might bale before he wakes up and let you tell him what you want to. Would you mind if I left my details, just in case you want to keep in touch, would love to fuck you again?"

"Sure, we'll see."

The sun had just started to come up and the room was getting a bit brighter. I looked down Leanne's back and saw cum starting to ooze out from her backside. Bloody hell, he mustn't have put a condom on. Then I remembered, I had used the last one. Hope he was telling us truth about being married then not having sex with anyone else. Too late now as my wife arse was now full of Dave's cum.

She reached her hand over and put her hand in it.

"Damn, I gotta go to the bathroom."

She stuck her fingers between her cheeks to stem the flow and started to get up so I closed my eyes and waited. I heard the bathroom door close, the shower turn on and Dave getting dressed. He knocked quietly on the bathroom door and I heard him open it. They spoke for a few minutes but I couldn't hear what they said over the noise from the shower and then he was gone.

I still had a raging boner after being witness to that. I got out of bed and headed for the bathroom. Leanne had just stepped out and was drying herself as I walked in with my cock sticking straight up.

'Hey honey, you got something for this?"

She turned and looked down and I think had a brief look of fear on her face.

"Oh, good morning," she said, "And, I'm not letting one of those things back between my legs again for quite some time."

She reached out and grabbed my cock and started leading me back to the bed and said, "But if you'll settle for a hand job I have a little story to tell you."