Leanne's New Red Boots

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had her panties scrunched up in her hand.

She held out her hand and said, "Here."

I don't think Dave realised at first what she was handing over, but he took them, then spread them out on his lap.

"Oh man," was all he said when he took in what she had given him.

He then scrunched them up, held them to his nose and breathed in deeply.

"Oh Jesus, I haven't smelt pussy for so long."

"Well" I said to Leanne, "Why don't you ask Dave here, very nicely, if he will fuck you?"

She went red again and then just stared down at her lap.

"Go on, ask him," I said firmly. "And don't forget to say please."

She looked at me first then turned to Dave and in a barely audible voice asked, "Will you fuck me, please?"

"Oh baby, you have no idea how much I want to fuck you right now," he answered quickly and placed his hand on her bare leg just below the hem of her dress.

She jumped at the contact and gasped. I put my hand on her other leg and slowly pulled it towards me, I looked at Dave and gave him a little nod and he followed suit so Leanne had her legs spread.

I whispered to her, "Now, I want you to say, Dave, will you please feel how wet my hairy cunt is?"

She sucked in her breath but said nothing.

"Go on, say it, Dave will you please feel how wet my hairy cunt is, then take his hand and put it between your legs," I whispered again more firmly this time.

With her head still down she put her hand on his and started moving it up between her thighs.

"Will you please feel how wet my cun, eh, my hairy cunt is?"

I watched as their hands disappeared under her dress. Leanne leant her head against my shoulder and let out a soft moan and slid forward a little in her seat, obviously as a result from Dave's first contact with her pussy.

I was spellbound, this was so amazing. I continued to whisper instructions to her.

"Keep your hand on his and make him feel you, put his fingers in you, tell me when he's inside you."

Their hands continued to move around under her dress.

"Oh god, he's in me, inside me," she gasped.

"Baby, you are so fucking wet, damn I want to put my cock in there," Dave blurted out.

My cock was straining in my pants.

I slid my hand up under her dress and placed it over Leanne's hand which was still holding Dave's as he worked a finger in and out of her hole.

"Put your finger in your cunt with Dave's, feel his finger inside you," I said as I guided her hand a bit lower and took her finger into her cunt with mine to join Dave.

We all went in easily, she was so wet, I could smell her scent wafting up.

I glanced up and saw a waiter heading our way to start clearing the table so I quickly said, "The waiters coming so I think we better head upstairs before we get arrested."

And with that we all removed our hands from between Leanne's legs and straightened up. We got up and started heading out. Leanne was very shaky on her legs so we both put our arms around her and headed for the exit and elevators.

We walked into the elevator and moved to the rear as four other people joined us. I slid my hand down to give Leanne's arse a squeeze but found Dave had beaten me to it. The other people left the elevator first and we continued our journey with Dave fondling my wife's backside.

Leanne just shook her head and mumbled "What have I gotten myself into?"

After we were in our room Leanne said, "I have to pee," and slipped into the bathroom.

Dave said quietly, "Hey, thanks for this, I haven't had a fuck for nearly two years with the divorce and everything, just porn and wanking. So, anything off limits?"

"We'll it's Leanne's show so whatever she says goes but for me just no kissing on the mouth."

For some reason to me that's more of an intimate thing not sex.

"Cool," he nodded.

We stood there looking awkwardly at each other for a few seconds then he said, "How do we get this show on the road?"

"Get naked I guess, don't give her a chance to back out."

With that we both kicked off our shoes and stripped off. It did feel a bit uncomfortable stripping off in front of another guy. Dave was about my height but heavier built. His cock was semi hard and I guessed about my length but definitely thicker and circumcised with a large knob. That will be a novelty for Leanne I thought. She was a virgin when we met so this will be her first circumcised or any other cock for that matter. She still hadn't appeared after a few minutes so I knocked on the bathroom door.

"Hey, you haven't chickened out have you, we're waiting."

The door opened and Leanne stepped out to the sight of two naked men.

"Holy hell, you guys don't waste any time, all that for me?" she said looking down at two semi hard cocks.

"You bet honey, why don't you get out of that dress?"

I walked around behind her and unzipped her, slid the dress off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. She now stood in front of Dave naked except for her bra and her red boots. I noticed she had tucked her nipples back into the bra again.

"Naughty, naughty," I said. "You weren't supposed to hide these again," and quickly undid and removed her bra.

"I believe Dave here might like to suck on these since you've been showing them to him all night," I said as I cupped her breasts and offered them to him.

He wasted no time and quickly bent down and sucked a nipple into his mouth. Leanne just groaned and put her hand on the back of his head holding him on her breast. I followed suit and stepped around and took her other nipple in my mouth. She held my head in place as well. I slid my hand down her tummy towards her pussy but again Dave the dirty bastard was well ahead of me and already had his fingers in her cunt. Reaching around behind I slid my hand between her legs to join Dave. He was working two fingers in and out of her and I slipped a finger in with him. We both finger fucked her while sucking on her nipples. I hadn't felt her this wet for years. I pulled my finger out and spread some moisture on her arse hole waiting to see her reaction, but there was no objection, so I worked a finger into her tight little hole. God I could feel Dave fingers in her cunt from inside her arse.

"My legs are going to give way if I don't move," Leanne panted.

We all straightened up and caught our breaths. We guided her towards the bed and she flopped back with her legs dangling over the side and invitingly spread apart. What a sight, red boots still on, cunt spread open with her pubic hair wet and matted. Dave was just staring at it, cock rock hard, Leanne was gently rubbing her clit.

"God is someone going to fuck me on not," she demanded.

I looked at Dave and said, "Well if you brought some condoms she's all yours."

"Sure did," and he quickly rummaged through his pants on the floor and produced three condoms. Leanne was now up on her elbows watching.

"Three?" she asked.

"Well it's still early," Dave remarked as he fumbled with the condoms and eventually rolled one on.

His cock was definitely a lot thicker than mine with a big swollen angry looking knob.

Leanne slid up the bed and spread her legs wide in invitation and Dave wasted no time, climbed on top and slid his cock into her cunt all the way to his balls. Leanne just grunted.

"Oh my fucking god Leanne, your cunt feels like heaven," he breathed in her ear as he lay on top of her just savouring being inside a hot wet pussy after so long.

I was standing behind them looking at the view I had fantasised about for so long, and I wasn't disappointed, my lovely wife with someone else's cock stuffed inside her, balls on her arse and her breasts all squished out to the sides under his weight. But Leanne was in no mood for delay as she wriggled her hips under him. Dave got the hint and got up on his hands and started to fuck her. Leanne was so worked up she came after a few minutes of hard thrusts and poor old Dave, who hadn't had any pussy for so long didn't last much longer. He grunted, unloaded inside her then collapsed on top of her.

"Shit sorry baby, but it's been so long and you had me so horny all evening it's a wonder I didn't cum all over the floor when your dress came off," Dave apologised.

"Mmm, no problem, you got me off," she purred.

They lay there for a minute or so while I looked on stroking my cock.

Leanne looked over at me, winked and said "Next."

"Looks like my turn Dave, so if you're quite finished with my wife's pussy for the time being I wouldn't mind a go."

Dave rolled off and flopped on the bed beside her, his fat cock with cum filled condom laying on his stomach. I took my place between her legs and slipped into her pussy. She felt loose and sloppy after Dave had used her. I started a slow steady rhythm. Leanne just pulled my head down and gave the most intense, passionate kiss I have had in a long time. Obviously she was enjoying herself.

Dave got off the bed and went to the bathroom to get rid of the condom. When he returned he stood at the end of the bed watching us, stroking his semi hard cock. Leanne looked over at him, with her finger pointed to his dick then stuck her finger in her mouth and sucked it. Dave was in no doubt what she wanted. He crawled back on the bed and lied down on his side beside us so his groin was beside her head. Leanne turned and wrapped her hand around his dick and took it into her mouth. Holy shit that was so hot watching her sweet lips around Dave's big knob just inches from my face. Leanne was looking straight into my eyes as she did it. She sucked, licked and stroked it, never breaking eye contact with me.

Then with an evil little glint in eye she spat him out and turning pulled my head down to kiss me. God I think I could taste his cock in her mouth. She broke the kiss and returned to sucking his cock which was now getting firmer. She repeated this a few times, deep tongue kiss, suck cock, kiss.

Then she took his cock out and said with a mischievous grin, "You wanna taste, it's good."

I quickly looked up at Dave and he had what must have been and equally as horrified look on his face as me.

"I, eh, no, I" I stammered.

"Come on you guys, you both want to fuck my brains out all night so I want a bit of extra as well," Leanne demanded.

This was a side of her I had never seen before, she was reversing the roles here, taking charge. She shook his cock in front of my face.

"Well what's it going to be then? A little bit of cock sucking for me and you both get to use me as much as you want or do I shut up shop?" she asked with that wicked look in her eye.

I looked back up at Dave and he just shrugged and said, "What the hell, go for it."

"Good" she said, then waving her finger up at Dave said, "And don't think you're going to get out of it that easy."

With that she took Dave's cock back in her mouth, sucked it for a bit then pulled it out and looked at me and said "Well?"

Oh well, I had always been a little curious I suppose so I gingerly leant down, closed my eyes and stuck his cock in my mouth. This felt so nasty, with my tongue I could feel his fat knob, the little bumps around the edge and that tight bit of skin that joins to the head. I tried getting him into my mouth as far as I could and gagged a bit when his cock hit the back of my throat.

"See not so easy is it?" Leanne giggled.

I opened my eyes at last and saw Leanne was licking his balls as I sucked his fat dick.

She wiggled her hips under me and said, "Hey come on, a bit more action down there please."

So I started sliding my cock in and out of her again as I sucked Dave.

"My turn," she said and pulled him out of my mouth and started doing him again.

I really started fucking her hard and must have been showing sign of cuming when Dave asked, "Hey man, don't cum in her I was hoping to eat her out."

"Yeah, I'm getting close," I said and let my cock slip out of her and climbed off.

Dave jumped off the bed and grabbed Leanne's legs and pulled her towards the edge, knelt down and spread her legs with the obvious intention of going down on her.

Leanne covered her cunt with her hand and said, "Not so fast big boy, payback time, you wanna taste my pussy you have to suck it off his dick first."

Dave looked up at me and I said "Well, give and take as they say."

I moved over to him and waved my cock in his face. Leanne propped herself up on one elbow and started rubbing her clit, then spread her pussy lips wide.

"Go on, suck it for me sweety, then this is all yours"

Dave looked at her spread cunt and decided it was worth the price, turned and took my cock in his mouth. It felt good, a mouth is a mouth I suppose. He started moving his head up and down then actually reached up and grabbed my balls. Fuck it felt good, I started moving my hips a little, starting to fuck his mouth.

"Whoa there Dave, you better stop or you're going to cop a mouthful."

A panicked look came over his face and he quickly spat me out and let go of my balls. Leanne was furiously rubbing her clit watching this. I decided it was time we reversed the roles again.

I turned to Leanne and said, "OK you, I believe certain promises were made with regard to us having full use of you now."

"Mmm" she moaned, still rubbing her clit and obviously getting close to coming.

"You have been very, very bad making us do that and thinking you're the boss. Leave that cunt alone, I believe that is ours from now on."

She quickly withdrew her hand.

"I invited Dave here to fuck you and you've been very, very disrespectful. Now apologise."

I noticed the look on her face change and saw her slipping back into her more usual submissive role.

"Sorry," she said meekly.

"That better, now turn over."

She quickly rolled over. I winked at Dave.

"Now you ask Dave to give you a good spanking for being so disrespectful."

"Please spank me, I'm sorry for being bad."

I gestured for Dave to go ahead.

"And don't forget to say thank you every time," I added.

Dave moved over and gave her a slap on the arse.

"Thank you," she said.

Slap, "Thank you," slap, "Thank you."

After about ten slaps I could see Dave was really getting into it and Leanne's arse was turning a beautiful shade of pink. He continued slapping her and she thanked him every time, wriggling her arse in invitation.

After what must have been thirty or so good hard slaps I ordered, "Spread your legs apart for him," and she moved them apart.

"Wider, as far as you can."

She spread them wide giving us a great view of her arse hole and cunt.

"Now if you ask very nicely I am sure Dave will give your cunt a nice spanking as well."

"Please spank my cunt," she said obediently without being asked.

"I'll show you how she likes it," I said to Dave and quickly stepped in and gave her the first slap right on her cunt.

"Thank you," she said and tensed her arse.

"Go ahead," I said to Dave. "Not too hard but try and get her clit."

Dave took my place, took aim and slapped her pussy.

"Ohh, thank you," she moaned.

With each slap her legs and arse tensed more and more and she brought her legs together briefly but dutifully spread them again ready for the next slap. Then slap, and she moaned and brought her legs tight together.

"Mmmm fuuuuck," she groaned in the throes of an intense orgasm.

"Holy shit, that was fucking amazing," Dave said.

"Quick, get a condom on and get your cock in her before she calms down," I said knowing how much she loves to be fucked straight after cuming without something inside her.

Dave had a condom on in a flash and quickly climbed on and slid his cock in her from behind. She still had her legs clenched together so Dave had to spread his legs over hers.

"Mmmm" Leanne groaned as his dick slid in. "Shit, fuck me, fuck me," she almost screamed.

Dave started slamming into her.

"Harder, harder, oh fuuuuck," and fading orgasm peaked again, her legs clenched so tight together poor Dave was having trouble keeping his cock inside her and he had to stop thrusting and just hold still.

"Oh man, she's squeezing me so hard," Dave breathed through gritted teeth.

They stayed locked like that for a few minutes till Leanne slowly came down and relaxed her muscles. Dave rolled over on his side taking her with him so he was still inside her. He then started slow leisurely thrusts in and out holding her hips. Leanne just had this dreamy look on her face. I laid down in front her and kissed her.

"How you going there?" I asked.

"Mmmmm just fine," she purred.

"Room for one more in there?" I asked knowing that she did as we sometimes fucked with a large vibrator in her as well. She had a very accommodating cunt.

"You can try," she said.

"Mind if I join you?" I asked Dave.

"Come on in, the water's just fine," he joked.

I pushed Leanne's leg up and wriggled up close. Dave held still while I put my cock up against his at the entrance to her hole and slowly pushed, and pushed then slid in beside Dave.

"Just hold still for a moment boys till I get used to this," Leanne asked.

After a while she said, "OK, slowly," and we both started to move.

What an amazing sensation, rubbing up against Dave's hard cock inside my wife. I could feel his big knob rubbing up and down my shaft, our balls coming together and it made her cunt so damn tight.

I was getting close to losing my load again so I pulled out. I wanted this evening to go on as long as possible. I think Dave still wanted to eat Leanne's pussy, but not my cum.

"She's all yours," I said and got up and went to the bathroom.

I had to take a leak. It took ages for me to finally relax enough to pee. I rinsed my cock off and headed back to the room. When I returned Dave had Leanne on her back at the edge of the bed, holding her legs in the air spread wide, still with the boots on, his face buried between her legs. I crawled onto the bed and looked down at Leanne who had her eyes closed and was quietly moaning.

"Enjoying yourself there?" I asked.

"Mmm, Dave is very good at that, he can keep that up as long as he wants."

"Need a hand there?" I asked and reaching over took hold of Leanne's knees and pulled them further back, lifting and spreading her more open for Dave.

It also freed his hands so he lifted his mouth from her pussy and spread the lips of her cunt wide open and then dove his tongue back into her sloppy hole.

"Oh god Dave, that feels soooo good," Leanne breathed.

Dave popped his head up and said, "We aim to please, besides you taste so fucking good."

He then returned to his task sucking her clit into his mouth, holding it with his teeth and stretching it out before covering her pussy with his mouth. I watched as his hands slid down from her labia to her cheeks and spread her arse before his tongue moved down to lick her little hole. Leanne gave a low moan and wiggled her arse in encouragement. He stretched her cheeks wider apart and she must have relaxed her muscles as her hole opened a little and Dave took advantage and started tongue fucking her hairy arse.

I watched in fascination while Dave worked his magic on her arse. After a minute or so he returned to work on her pussy. I noticed her flinch and tense for a bit and her breathing shortened and I suspected Dave had just stuck his finger up my wife's arse. She just groaned and said nothing to stop him. After a little while she flinched again and started to pant a little and then groaned. I assumed he had just worked a second finger into her but couldn't see because Dave's head was in the way.

I asked "Hey you guys, what's going on down there?"

Leanne opened her eyes and Dave lifted his head up with a guilty look on his face. I could now plainly see he did have two fingers deep in Leanne's arse.