Leap of Faith

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The couple exchanged soft tender kisses. Mouths opened against skin, breath from each pushing against the other. Elena directed Boris's hands to her breasts and back muscles, let him caress them. She rubbed his arms and buffed his neck in reply.

Elena likened the experience to climbing a mountain or a large tree. She had done both in her life many times, enjoyed them immensely. The challenge appealed to her. She pretended her giant was helping her, holding on to her, not letting her fall. Helping her find spots of treasure, or pleasing fruits. And now that she was climbing her giant- or the closest man she had ever met to him- it was easy to recognize the arms moving her around.

Boris kissed the top of her head and her cheeks. Elena moved her fingers to his loins. He was hard and ready- she could feel it through his slacks. She started unfastening his belt. He moved his fingers from her breasts, started to help her. Elena grinned, then put her hand on his chest.

They split apart, exchanged nods, then disrobed. Each pulled off their own shirt and opened their own slacks, then moved the garments away. Elena unharnessed her breasts, slipped off her bra. She enjoyed his calm gaze on her. She tweaked her nipples, rubbed her breasts, returned his grin. Then she moved back towards Boris. He had pushed aside his underwear along with his pants, Elena realized, looking down at him. His organ was large and wide- the biggest she had seen that she could remember. Not big enough to cause her concern, but larger than she usually imagined her giant's member to be.

Okay, she told herself. Don't let the challenge scare you. Move towards it, accept it. Take the leap, climb this cliff, then fly. Let it happen, Elena! Yes!

She heard the last five words in her fantasy giant's voice.

"Yes," Boris was whispering the last word as she kissed him. Then he was silent. Embracing her, speaking with his hands alone. And the giant was gone, or perhaps it was Boris all along. Elena decided to let them be one.

Boris was pleased to direct her hands and mouth to his thighs and cock. He lay beside her on the bed, encouraged her to turn her body at an opposite angle to his. They were both the same in this moment- two humans seeking happiness. They could give pleasure to each other, and they did.

Hands roamed over muscles as they joined. Their fingers tweaked each other's nipples, rubbed each other's stomachs and chests. Every touch was gentle, tender. Elena found it easy to match everything Boris did. She kissed her way down his torso to his loins. He was moving in a similar path on her. His skin was pale, hers was tan, but both canvases were soon equally flush.

Their torsos were about the same size when they lay alongside one another. They contorted their bodies around each other's heads and moved those heads towards one another's loins. Elena wrapped her fingers around Boris's length and stroked it, kissed its sides and head.

Boris kissed her thighs in response, then frowned. Elena slapped herself mentally, realizing she had forgotten to remove her panties. They were black cotton, and soaking with her juice.

Her giant- she was thinking of Boris as that now- gently took hold of the garment and pushed it aside. Her trimmed cunt was beneath. Elena kicked her panties off, enjoying Boris as he touched her channel. His lips and tongue buffed her skin. His fingers were pushing into her the same way her giant's always did, with the same passion and ease. She let him pull her clit out of its hood, caress its erect bud. She rubbed his shaft in response.

Boris responded to her attentions well, Elena found. She was usually impatient in moments like these, but this time she found herself experiencing so much pleasure she could think of nothing else. His fingers between her legs, his breath and tongue soon joining them. "Yes," she moaned. "Ahhh!"

Boris smiled between licks at her loins. This girl tastes like nothing I have ever felt before, he thought. I've licked many girls- Jamie liked me doing it to her, and so have others- but Elena is sweeter than any of them. Spicier too. I like her. Her buttocks feel good in my hands, as do her thighs and legs. She's giving me similar attention. It feels great. Soon... soon...

Elena cursed when she realized he was close to eruption. Fortunately she had given enough hand and blow jobs to sense it. Cocks were similar enough in this regard. She sensed great potential in Boris- he would enjoy her mouth or hands bringing him off. But first... she needed to know if he could satisfy her loins and she his. That was her most eager demand.

Or perhaps... perhaps she could wait? His cock tasted so good to her. She loved sucking on it. His pre-cum was flowing, and it was sweet enough to swallow. She savored the taste. Perhaps...

She was clenching too, close to orgasm. Her thighs were shaking as Boris caressed them, then stable in his powerful but tender hands. Elena felt a force building inside her, strong, glorious. Soon... no, now. She let the wave sweep into her, then rode its crest.

"Yes!" she shouted as the mountain which she was climbing pushed an avalanche into her loins. "Yes! Yes!"

Boris smiled at her moans, enjoying the taste of her orgasm. He had not meant to bring her off so quickly, but doing so was welcome. Yes! He kept thrusting his tongue and fingers, stronger and faster, enjoying the sight and feel of Elena shaking against him. He had not expected so much that had happened recently, but was glad to go with her every whim, fulfill her every need. It was... wonderful. Yes.

He was also glad to feel Elena separating from him in the aftermath. He had not wanted to come quickly, yet felt himself close. Elena disengaging from him now was another lucky break. Good. He went with the moment, appreciated it, once again.

Elena smiled as she calmed, rotated herself, checked his length. He had not deflated much. Good. But his muscles were so tense. She knew this because she was eager now, roving her touches over his skin. She could not seem to calm her hands. At least he was appreciating her every gesture, continually smiling at her touch.

She calmed her desire quickly, taking charge of the situation. Elena knew what she had to do. She moved her right hand to his cock, then lined up their bodies while holding and stroking the organ. Boris was not touching her, gauging her intentions. Elena bent down and kissed his shaft, then arranged her cunt so it was nearby. "I... I want you," she whispered, hoping he would accept her. "I want you in me."

Boris heard her words and nodded back. "Okay. Uh, you on the pill?" That was his other hang-up, women who were too eager. Boris wanted to make sure every girl he was with was responsible and clean. He shoved them away when they weren't, delayed things. Tonight he hadn't had a chance to don a condom- he hadn't even brought any! Could he stop his latest date before the wrong thing happened here?

"Elena!" he gasped, trying to hold his passion back as she moved her loins toward his. He grabbed her shoulder and neck, gently tilted her head towards his.

"Are you on the pill?" he asked again.

"I..." Elena recovered. "Yes!" she said quickly. "Yes, I am!"

It was a white lie, but he didn't know that, she reasoned. Her cycle wasn't at the right moment, Elena was reasonably sure. She had morning after pills in her dresser too- she preferred them to more regular medications because she had sex with men so rarely. I'll take one afterwards, she decided, as usual. No problem.

"It's fine," she whispered to Boris. "Dios mio, pojalusita, please!" She stroked his shaft and looked into his eyes, pleading in all three languages she spoke.

Boris knew enough Spanish and Russian to translate her non-English words. He decided to give in, relax. He was hard enough, she was eager, he liked her.

"Okay," he whispered. "Okay!"

Elena smiled, then made one last series of motions to arrange their bodies. She bit her lip, pushed him onto his back and climbed onto him. She positioned her cunt, then then slammed herself onto his great shaft.

Her loins immediately clenched around it, like she was a lock and Boris her perfect key. Yes! He felt so good inside her, so wonderful. She could feel a connection between them, sense his heartbeat and hers. Both of them were shaking against one another, vibrating increasingly in sync. And yet he was so tense, so hard around and within her. Elena wanted him to explode... to accept his seed. Could she bring him off? Could she?

There was only one course for Elena's goals- try.

She pushed herself against the mountain beneath her, shook her body around his cock. Screamed her passion, slapped and scratched his skin. With every caress of her hands and nails, she told Boris what she wanted from him. Her lips joined in the battle, kissing and moaning cries and commands.

Boris sensed what she wanted, and abandoned his last pretensions. He grabbed Elena's thighs and helped her thrust herself up and down on his body. So good, so glorious. He.... I could love this woman, he realized. And he easily dropped the word 'could'. He did love her.

Elena screamed aloud, her joy cresting again. Boris was her giant- she was tired of picking other men to fill her fantasy's place. She would submit to her mountain, or perhaps challenge him continually, and as long as he gave in to her... she would be content.

Another climax welled up within her body. She accepted it as a good sign. Yes! She would proudly accept this man, what he could do for her. All was good!

Boris smiled as he watched her climax again. Her loins were so tight around him- then shaking with such fervor. She was so beautiful, so warm... He kept rubbing his hands around her body, trying to calm her, bring her to peace.

Elena gasped, kept shaking. She felt Boris's roving hands, his tension. She could guess what was on his mind.

"Here," she whispered to him, taking hold of his wrists with her hands. "I'll help you!"

Once again, she directed his hands to appropriate places on her. One to her left thigh, one to her right shoulder. Elena slapped each, nodded at him. Boris got the direction, so she moved her hands. She placed one on his shoulder, the other over his heart. Held both steady and sank herself up and down again and again. His hands stayed in place. She moved, and Boris helped her. It was wonderful, awesome, yes!

The mountain beneath her was hard, then shaking. She looked down at her giant's face, urged him with her caresses and voice. "Come for me, Koshchei!" she shouted, recalling her favorite Russian myth from the Slavic Literature class she'd taken last semester. Koshchei was a great giant who kept kidnapping princesses and rejecting them because none could satisfy him. Or they didn't want him. Or they were saved by heroes. And the villain later came back from death, tried again and again to achieve his plans. He could return from death because he always kept his heart in a secret place.

Elena had at times hoped Koshchei was her giant, that he would come for her at some point. And then she would seek his heart and clasp it, no matter how many barriers stood in the way. She wanted no other man but her giant, no other man.

"Koshchei?" Boris repeated the name, blinking. Then he recalled the recurring villain of his parents' favorite bedtime stories. Boris had usually placed himself in the role of the hero opposing Koshchei, but given Elena's story of her giant... it was easy to guess what role she was giving Boris here. He struggled to remember the details of the recurring Russian myth.

Koshchei was a sorcerer, Boris remembered. He put his heart in secret places, behind nesting dolls with separate locks, then hid the keys. Boris mentally unlocked his similar barriers, opened them for Elena's questing hands. He would be her giant, the object of her quest. He would accept this woman who had come to him. No further seeking was necessary, nor any fights against rivals. He would be everything she wanted- and nothing else.

A shiver coursed through Boris just then. As though something was nodding. Something that had been seeking long for something undefinable, fighting many other forces. Whatever it was, it was... pleased. Then it was fading away or perhaps... flowing into him like a ghost?

Boris decided to ignore the phantom. He didn't need it, could easily accept it even if it existed. Elena wanted him, right? Not the giant bogeyman who did not exist?

"Boris," he urged her, speaking his name for confirmation. "I am Boris, Elena. Boris!"

Elena looked down at him, having sensed his uncertainty and stopped her cries. "Boris," she repeated, laughing. Why had she even called him by another name? This name was better anyway. Yes, she would accept this name. Yes!

Something inside her seemed to rage for an instant, but then it was gone. There was only Boris's beating heart and hers. Nothing else mattered.

Barriers in Elena's mind collapsed. Doors opened and unlocked. She heard ducks squawking, eggs cracking, chains falling away. She imitated each noise with her mouth, twisted her hands on the flesh beneath her.

Boris heard each noise and nodded, returned each caress Elena delivered. It was all so... magical. He blinked furiously in disbelief. Visions flashed before his eyes. A island with a suitcase on its shore. The suitcase opening. A rabbit leaping out. A large needle appearing out of nowhere, hitting the rabbit and stabbing it dead. Other animals squawking, and triumphant heroes. His heart kept beating faster with each crazy flash before his eyes.

The visions were from the Koshchei myths, Boris recalled. He felt like he was witnessing them. He shook his head. No, he commanded himself. I'm glad to be Elena's giant, but nothing else. No one else. I will love her, and I can do it without this... whatever it is. I can't remember the myths anyway. To hell with them! Forget Koshchei, Elena! Forget him, and accept... me!

He whispered her name, hoping she would do that. "Elena... Elena.... Please..."

Elena heard her name and smiled. Hearing her name from her giant filled her with a great warmth. "Yes, Boris," she whispered. "Yes." She decided to say no more words, think no more thoughts, just concentrate on him, bring him off with her passion and her gaze.

Boris nodded as their eyes locked. The last tension inside him fell away. Her warmth was welcome on his body. He hissed, like he were a content snake.

Elena heard that hiss- in response, she grinned and caressed his cheek lightly. "You're mine, Boris," she whispered. "My Koshchei, my giant, my great one! Yes!"

She repeated those words several times, accompanied them with caresses and kisses. With each word, each movement, another difference between Boris and her fantasy giant disappeared.

Boris nodded at her words. He grabbed her thighs in his hands, shook her body on his length. He was the giant. He wanted to be the giant. Yes. Yes, he did.

The last vestiges of the shadow he sensed fled. A content feeling surrounded him. There was only Elena, her warmth, her beauty. And she wanted him. No one else. She would be his rock, his refuge, if he ever got the whim to seek another. And he would be the same for her. That was what he wanted more than anything else. A secret treasure, a place for his heart to rest safe.

"Elena," he gasped. "I... love... you!"

"I love you too," Elena gasped. She was not sure, but in the heat of the moment... she wanted to believe the words. And so she did. If she kept having moments like this, she dared to think, and concentrating on them, she would believe those words her entire life.

His loins were erupting then, hard within her. She could feel every spurt within her, and it filled her with glorious joy.

Soon she was shaking again, pleased by finally reaching such a good place in her journey. As long as I live, she told herself, as long as I can, I will stay with this man. I will let him be my giant, and I his princess. Nothing will challenge us. I might enjoy other men briefly, if he lets me. Other women too, if he lets me. And if _I_ want them, of course. If my desires allow, I will let it happen, let it occur. I don't want to get bored with one lover, I want flings too. And with this man as my spouse, I can and will have them, yes! Yes!

She let her climax thunder inside her, then collapsed on the chest of Boris, her giant. Smiled as he folded her into his arms. Lay content, holding her close. The moment was so good.

Elena dared to hope, dared to ask Boris further questions. "Boris," she spoke. "Lisa, Shauna, and Tara bring other men over here occasionally. They like to host orgies, swap parties, things like that."

Boris frowned. "Have you...?"

Elena put a finger on his lips. She wanted to speak in this situation. "I have not," she said, guessing his question. "I have not taken part in orgies with the men. The other girls tell the men I'm their straight friend, and I have to play the role. But... I'm sick of it. I want a man who can come to our parties where it's just the four of us. Would you like to come with me to our parties? Lisa, Shauna, Tara, they might like you. So might others they invite. Lisa likes your friend Doug, and I know Tara likes him. Shauna will too, probably, when they meet. If he can accept their orgies... Lisa and I need primary partners. Shauna and Tara already have each other as that. If Lisa gets Doug, and I get you..."

Boris frowned, thinking about her words. Doug knows Lisa's bi, he reminded himself. And surely he'll learn Elena's secret at these orgies. But he'll probably accept it. He's told me he's dated bisexual women before. Okay, that fits. And I know he's not into guys. But he's just one guy and I'm content with him as a friend. So, maybe...

Elena was still speaking. "I have two man fantasies sometimes. Guys have two woman fantasies, or so I've read. I've enjoyed two women together at times. Lisa and my other girlfriends have fantasized about a woman and a man both with them. I've had the same fantasy on occasion. Do you have such fantasies? Yes or no?"

She removed her finger from his lips. Boris nodded immediately.

"Yes," he spoke aloud. It was the truth. "Yes. And Lisa's pretty. If she likes me, sure... I'll... join you in loving her." He smiled, commanding his heart to calm. "If Shauna and Tara like me, sure, I can... also be with them." I've been a fantasy man for many women, he thought, while my relationships have lasted. I can play the role for Elena's girlfriends, sure!

Elena smiled, pleased. "If you know other men like you, they can come too," she said. "I've watched gay porn at times. Lisa... she's not into it. Shauna, Tara, and I are. We like to critique it, see if the guys are authentic or not. If we can tell. We... we've never watched a real life gay coupling. Maybe you can..."

"I..." Boris stopped her with a wave of his hand, fumbling for words. Del wasn't into girls, he was pretty sure. And Doug wasn't into guys. But Keith and Freddy... other guys he knew... he wasn't sure.

"I'll have to ask the guys I know," he told Elena. "I mainly seek girls, so well..." He shrugged. "Maybe I can find some guys who are at least okay with being watched with me by you and your friends."

Seeing Elena smile, he decided to take another leap of faith.

"One thing I haven't told you about my hotel," Boris said. "I want it to be a place for all kinds of couples. Gays, lesbians, straights... even the kinkier people. I don't really have any crazy kinks, but I know people who do. Del and Freddy, Freddy's my other roommate, they have crazier kinks than me. Del likes to rotate his partners. Freddy's into group sex with occasional sex toys..."

"Sex toys?" Elena grinned. "Shauna and Tara are big into those, Lisa too. If you want to sell sex toys in the hotel... why not?"