Learn Your Place Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marx810
marx810
941 Followers

Dana's grin returned and so did Nikki's fear, especially when Dana added, "My dibs on her ass still stands."

"The Hell it does." Derek protested with a sneer. "I want to get in there before you gape it."

Nikki visibly shuddered as the two debated over only very recently devirginized asshole. She started getting flashes of how that went yesterday, as He drew everyone's attention. "Okay everyone. Have fun. Dana, behave."

Nikki quickly turned her head to Him. "Y-you're leaving?" She stammered. She didn't know why that terrified her further. It wasn't like He was above hurting her both physically and psychologically, but maybe it was the familiarity. Better the devil you know and all that.

"Why would I stay?" He replied with a grin, clearly reveling in her distraught expression. "You behave as well. I want everyone to be happy with you."

"Y...yes...Master..." Nikki replied dejectedly. She tried to remember that He has specifically told them to not break His things, and she was among that now. But then something He said when she was left with Alpha rang in her mind. 'You have no value except that which I give you.' It put a new weight to her situation as now it wasn't just Dragon Tattoo, but all eyes were on her. All eyes but His.

"Awwww, look at her!" Dana purred. "Little thing's shaking like a leaf."

"Hey slut! Where the fuck is my introduction?" Kevin growled roughly grabbing Nikki's hair and bringing her into the here and now.

"She already knows you, dumbass." Teddy grumbled.

"We've met. She doesn't know me...yet." He grinned, quickly unzipping his pants and pulling out his cock. "I'm Kevin."

Nikki's eyes narrowed slightly as she had a wave of déjà vu and remembered that Derek had introduced himself almost the same way, just without the dick in her face. Maybe she was supposed to suck his dick then but just hadn't been trained to respond that way yet. "Nikki." She quickly responded accepted the long but thankfully not extremely girthy cock into her mouth eagerly trying to make up for her ignorance.

"No one gives a fuck who you are, slut." Nikki heard, which was followed by another yank of her hair, causing her to look up to who was talking. "I'm Teddy, bitch." Getting the deal now, she started stroking Kevin while freeing Teddy's cock with her mouth and then alternating between the two of them before hearing, "Damen."

Glancing up quickly, Nikki acknowledged Dragon Tattoo, realizing that it was the first time she'd heard his voice before adding him to the rotation, she was also pretty sure that when she saw his tongue that it was forked like a snake. She didn't really have any time to register it, already beginning to feel overwhelmed as she only had two hands, one mouth and an inevitable fourth dick on the way. This was only compounded when she saw the multiple piercings on the underside of Damen's dick. She knew guys could get their dicks pierced but she'd never actually seen it before. It just looked so...painful... She screamed as her hair was pulled again and a hand gripped her throat.

"Stop staring and fucking introduce yourself, you dumb slut!" Dana growled menacingly, shoving Nikki's head down on Damen, forcing her to take all his length. This terrified her as did every time she had her lips around Damen's member as she was scared witless that her teeth would catch one of the piercings. She was so busy with the rapid onslaught of dicks that she didn't even realize Derek had joined in because he was the only one who didn't introduce himself by name. She did however notice the new entry by size alone, not to mention he easily had the darkest complexion.

Derek was easily the biggest of them, even bigger than Him. If it wasn't for seeing that ridiculously huge strap-on that Dana had previously been wearing, Nikki would have been terrified of the idea of the weapon that Derek called a penis going inside of her. But considering it would still be the second largest thing that would be going up her ass in the near future, she figured she should get used to it. It also hit her why he didn't introduce himself. He already had. "I'm sorry, Sir. I didn't know-"

Nikki was quickly shut up with Derek's dick forcing its way down her throat. "If you're so sorry about your rudeness then prove it." The others seemed to have no problem giving Derek a little bit of alone time with her for the moment. Although the fact that they were all stroking themselves and it wasn't her stimulating them made her anxious. But she did her best to do what she could, taking Derek as deep as she could go. When she tried to pull back, she felt Derek's large hand on the back of her head limiting her movement.

"Two choices. My dick or oxygen. Which is it?" He growled sternly. The answer was obvious of course, and Nikki kept going until she was able to take all of him down her throat and only then did he let her breathe. And only after that was she pulled in multiple directions again to take care of everyone else. She didn't know if it was because everyone seemed to enjoy cutting off her air or if she was just doing so much for everyone that it was scattering her mind, but she began to feel lightheaded, almost drunk.

Nikki didn't even know when she'd been awkwardly bent backwards so that she could still take the multiple dick pounding down her throat upside down, but it made sense when she felt Kevin's cock between her tits, sliding between them, slick with her drool. She didn't even know who was underneath her, already inside of her pussy. It didn't matter. She was pretty sure they would all be fucking her there eventually.

It was all a blur. They moved her where they wanted her. If there weren't dicks in her hands, they were in her mouth, between her breasts or in her pussy. And then the dicks that were in her mouth would be in her pussy and then back again as she was moved from position to position. She didn't even realize how much time she was losing until she heard Kevin groaning which was immediately followed by the sensation of his cum hitting her under her chin. She looked at him in horror. She hadn't asked him where he wanted to cum. She burned with shame and cleaned off his cock, mumbling apologies as she could. She couldn't let that happen again. Her Master said He wanted everyone to be happy with her and how were they supposed to be happy with her atrocious performance?

It didn't go unnoticed either. She felt Teddy spit on her face as he yelled at her, "Stupid slut! Can't even make a guy cum right! What are you even fucking good for?"

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" She sobbed between her moans and the cocks going in and out of her mouth. As always, her apologies fell on deaf ears and she was spanked, choked, scratched, bitten and slapped as she fully deserved to be. She had to focus. She couldn't just let them have their way with her. She had to please them. First thing was getting a roll call of where everyone was.

Teddy had just spit in her face from underneath her, so he was the one currently in her pussy. She could feel the piercings in her mouth which meant she was sucking off Damen and Kevin's cock was currently in her right hand. Wait...where was-?

"Fuck!" Nikki swore as she cried out, wincing as she was trying to force herself to relax, though her stressful situation made that very difficult. At least she knew where Derek was now. As he'd said earlier, he had first call on her asshole and he was currently taking that call. "Oh my God..." She panted as his dick felt so much bigger there than it had felt when it was down her throat.

Nikki was thrown as a hard slap went across her face. "Hey! Focus on what the fuck you're doing, Cunt!" Teddy growled from underneath her. He was right again. Nikki forced herself to move, which of course only pushed Derek deeper inside of her, but she couldn't think about that. Each person wanted something from her and giving them that would please them. Common sense.

It made her almost wish that she could focus entirely on Kevin. His desires were the most base and the easiest to fulfill. He wanted Nikki to make him feel good and he wanted her to make him cum. That was it. He was also the one least likely to punish her for a fuck up. She just wanted to make him cum correctly, so she could focus more on the others, but that would happen when it happened.

Nikki figured out Damen's thing by accident. What she kept trying to avoid eventually happened. One of her teeth caught a piercing. Not too badly but enough that it would have been undoubtedly painful. But before she could apologize for the slip up, she was gargling from him suddenly cumming in her mouth. It was so immediate that it caught them both off guard. When his fingers raked painfully up her back, it didn't even seem like he was punishing her. He just liked pain, so he also gave it out. She didn't even think he was scratching her hard enough to cut her, but truth be told, there were so many sensations going on at the same time she couldn't really process them.

Teddy liked to slap her, Damen liked to scratch. She kept that in mind, muttering another pointless apology and getting back to work, rolling her hips on top of Teddy, while Derek slammed into her ass as her hands and mouth were alternating between Kevin and Damen. She had to be very focused on what her hands and mouth were doing especially, since Kevin and Damen literally wanted opposite things. At least Damen's piercings made it very easy to differentiate his dick from Kevin's.

Teddy was also pretty easy to peg. She didn't know if he had a distaste for women in general or if it was dogs like her, or even if it was just her specifically, but he wanted her to be as pathetic as possible. He especially liked it when she cried. Considering her predicament, indulging him with that was very easy. Her emotions felt like they were in overdrive and saying she was stressed would be understatement of the year. The tears were already there.

"Where...would you...like...to cum?" Nikki was able to get out, quickly stroking Kevin's dick on her tongue.

"In your mouth! Holy fuck!" Kevin moaned as Nikki swallowed down his cock, taking it deep down her throat. She could only assume that if someone was about to cum, they had priority. No one punished her for it, so she had to guess she was right. Kevin looked like he was about to lose his balance almost as he emptied his load exactly where he said he wanted it. Nikki even took special care to make sure that none of it ended up under her on Teddy. But as soon as she swallowed and thanked him for his cum, followed by finishing him off by cleaning him up, it was back to business.

Derek was hard to judge. It almost seemed like as long as Nikki was keeping everyone else satisfied, he was fine taking care of things back there himself. He did have a tendency of choking her when he felt really good. Those "attacks" didn't seem as shocking when she knew where they were coming from.

And of course, there was Dana. What she wanted was pretty obvious as well. She didn't know why her and Teddy didn't get along. They were both clearly sadists. She was the one who kept biting her. Dana just hovered for the most part, waiting for her turn. A turn that would be coming sooner than later. She couldn't ask Derek where he wanted to cum because Damen was too busy forcing his shaft down her throat.

He apparently got what she was attempting to do and answered the question for her. "In your cunt, Slut."

Despite her vision blurring from the lack of oxygen, Nikki still had the wherewithal to pull up out of Teddy and arch her back so that Derek could become the first of the men assembled to fuck her in every hole. She gagged on Damen's dick as her pussy strained against the larger member, looking up to Damen who appeared to be getting closer as well. She was about to ask him as well, but he made his desire pretty clear. Damen was the only one who hadn't been anywhere but Nikki's mouth or hands since he started.

So, she waited for him to be balls deep in her throat and then she bit him hard. Nikki had never had sex with more than one person at a time before today so two people cumming down her throat and pussy simultaneously was a brand-new sensation, but it also gave her that floating feeling again. Almost like an out of body experience. "Th-thank you.... thank you...Sir..." She gasped when she was finally able to breathe again.

Her muscles were getting weak, she was exhausted, but her job wasn't done yet. She opened her mouth wide for Derek to finish him off after what she took as Damen's 'thank you' slap across her face. Though he did lick his lips, finally confirming the forked tongue for her. Part of her was extremely curious why he never spoke beyond saying his name, but she barely had time to catch her breath before it was Teddy's dick down her throat, as he unrelentingly pounded her face while he fucked it. She didn't even notice when he stood up. Her focus was waning again.

Nikki gagged on Teddy's dick again as she felt Dana's thankfully slick fingers sliding into her ass as she sang, "The finger bone's connected to the...hand bone! The hand bone's connected to the...wrist bone! And the wrist bone's connected to the-"

"Oh God! Please no deeper!" Nikki finally protested, being forced to spit out Teddy's cock to get out the words. Something Teddy did not appreciate. She knew the slaps were coming before they connected. She muttered an apology purely because she was sure she looked pitiful saying it and he'd enjoy that.

"Oh, so that's the sweet spot, huh?" Dana taunted, sliding her hand and part of her arm inside Nikki to a rhythm as she continued to sing.

"I really wish you would shut the fuck up." Teddy growled, which only made Dana sing louder. Not that any of this was registering much to Nikki. Her singular goal was to finally make Teddy cum. Something she wanted desperately both because being fucked by one sadist was easier than being fucked by two, and the fact that Teddy hadn't cum in all this time was scaring her on its own. It made her feel like she was failing him. Dana didn't need any help. She was clearly happy where she was.

"Ooooh fuck, you fucking slut! That's right! You take every fucking inch of that shit!" If Nikki were in a more lucid state of mind, Teddy's words would have been almost humorous as he had easily the smallest dick of the group, but it still reached her throat and regardless, the praise only excited Nikki's exhausted body, giving her the energy she needed to get him right where she wanted him.

"Where do you want to-" Nikki's question was cut off by another slap.

"I'll cum where the fuck I want to!" Teddy roared, shoving his dick down her throat again. This almost felt merciful since 'wherever the fuck he wanted to' meant no extra effort on her part and she felt like she had very little effort left to give. Soon Teddy pulled his dick from her mouth and covered her face with cum, which she eagerly accepted.

"Thank you...Sir..." She grunted as Dana continued her hard thrusts.

"Like you deserve it." He spat in her face again for good measure before finally leaving her to Dana.

"I know what you're thinking..." Dana sang happily after a while. "I already came quite a few times watching the show. So now it's your turn. I'm not going to stop until I make you cum."

Her eyes widened. Had Nikki even cum from being fucked in her ass? Much less, fisted? Her immediate instinct was to use one of her hands to finger her clit.

"No no! No helping!" Dana stated with a wide grin. "It's the least I can do! You just stay there and enjoy. Take your time."

Not only was that technically an order but it was all she could do, so Nikki just closed her eyes and continued to grunt with Dana's thrusts. She tried to think of things that turned her on. Unsurprisingly He was all she could think of. It might have even been the position she was in, but she specifically ended up thinking of when she first met Him.

Tied up and helpless. Unable to talk. All she could do was drool and take His cock. Before she saw Him, before she heard Him, He'd claimed her, and He'd claimed her in a way that even after all she'd been through with all those other men, no one had claimed her since. Nikki's face burned in shame once more. She was fully aware of how twisted her mind was becoming. He'd kidnapped her. He'd raped her. He'd tortured her. And yet when she needed to cum He was who she thought of, and to make matters even more fucked up, it was working.

"Can I cum?" Nikki asked, panting hard, her tongue lazily lolling to the side, looking every bit the dog she had to portray herself as.

"Already? Whatever were you thinking about just now?" Dana grinned even wider, violently jolting Nikki with her thrusts as she feigned to appear thoughtful. "Oh...I don't think you've earned it yet... Beg me."

"Please! Please let me cum!" Nikki begged, tears in her eyes as she held back the onslaught of sensations. "Oh God! I-I can't- Please please please please! I'm begging you! I....need...to...cum... PLEASE!"

Dana looked up as if pondering the intricacies of the universe as she felt Nikki trembling and shuddering in her efforts to hold the orgasm back. "I...guess that will do... Cum then, little doggie."

On Dana's order, an orgasm tore through Nikki's body as she screamed unaware that she even had the energy to make such noise, but almost exactly at that moment it all finally caught up to her and the world went away as consciousness deserted her while darkness claimed her.

While He had more or less began conditioning Nikki to not to lash out when she regained consciousness, and someone was taking advantage of that state, truth be told, she wouldn't have had it in her to fight it anyway. Not that it was remotely as invasive as things He had done to her when she passed out. It reminded her of when she'd visited a friend and they had a puppy who woke her up by licking her face, which appeared to be exactly what Dana was doing.

It wasn't Nikki's place to ask Dana why she was licking her face but her own face must have given away the question. "Too bad." She chuckled, seeing Nikki's eyes fluttering open. "You should have been awake when I was licking the fun bits. Heh. They'd be so pissed if they knew I was doing this. Well...their fault. They shouldn't have left you all cum covered and alone with me."

Nikki blinked. Dana was licking the cum off of her? It then reminded her that the other guys not only kept their distance from her, but if Teddy's reaction was anything to go by, they were actually repulsed by the idea of her sexually. "Are...you a dog?" Nikki finally asked.

Dana's eyes widened, and she stopped mid-lick, slowly turning to make eye contact with Nikki. "I was. For a very short period of time. Then I...made a decision. And then...I wasn't a dog anymore. It seemed like a good decision at the time...I was in a desperate way but...oh well... Shit happens. It probably doesn't seem like it to you now...but there's a...role that's lower than a dog."

The way Dana said that was so chilling that it shut Nikki right up. She didn't want to know any more. There was a part of her that wanted to know what decision it was that...demoted her, but even that scared her.

"You're going to be so sore tomorrow." Dana chuckled.

"I'm sore now." Nikki sighed in response.

"No. You're numb now." Dana corrected with a smirk. "You'll be sore in a bit, and then you'll really feel it tomorrow."

A throat clearing drew both Dana and Nikki's attention to the door. Upon seeing Him there, Nikki forced herself to sit up and Dana quietly stood, licking her lips. "Well?" He stated.

"She's fun." Dana let out an awkwardly high-pitched giggle. "Can I have her after you're done?"

marx810
marx810
941 Followers