Learn Your Place Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marx810
marx810
950 Followers

He chuckled back. "I'll consider it. Kevin really wants her too."

"Psh!" Dana rolled her eyes. "Like he would even know what to do with her."

His smirk showed that He agreed with her statement, but He said no more on the matter.

"Does she like dogs?" Dana asked, curiously.

His smirk widened into a smile. "They terrify her."

Dana's eyes bulged as she looked at Nikki predatorily. "Oooo I could have a lot of fun with that."

"Yes...you would."

Dana's grin officially reminded Nikki that despite the nice little chat they had, Dana thoroughly enjoyed hurting her, more so than Him, and maybe even more than Teddy. And Dana was probably the "friend" He threatened her with after her night with Alpha, if the way Dana reacted to Nikki's fear of dogs was any indication.

"Well...thanks for inviting me. I'll say bye to Alpha and the bitches and then head out." Dana stated, almost meekly.

With that, He spared Dana no more attention and His eyes were only on Nikki. The attention was both a relief as well as frightening. She wasn't remotely in any condition to serve Him, but she was infinitely happier having only Him to deal with.

"You did well." He finally spoke.

The words brought a lazy smile to Nikki's face. "Thank you Master."

"I'm not touching you though. So, I hope you can move on your own or I'm leaving you here."

Nikki shuddered slightly at the way He said that He wasn't touching her. It just reminded her of Dana, though she still truly didn't know the difference between them. "Can I...get clean...out here?"

"Sure." He smirked. "It's called a hose."

Nikki might have laughed if she had the energy for it. She had no way of knowing if He was kidding or not, not that it mattered. She just smiled and weakly nodded.

His eyes narrowed as He scrutinizingly looked her over. "You're still with me, right? Not broken already?"

"I'm here, Master..." Nikki murmured with as much force as she could muster.

"You sure...?"

"I'm here, Master. I'm just...tired. I'm so tired... How could I do all that and not be tired?" Nikki whined, only to see Him smiling back. She saw the tears falling slightly from her cheeks. Well, she cried for Teddy and Dana, she guessed He wanted some tears just for Him.

Seemingly satisfied, He began to head for the door. Nikki frowned slightly. He didn't have the leash. It felt awkward following Him without it. She did so anyway, if for no other reason than because she didn't want to sleep outside. Each movement seemed harder than the last and He wasn't slowing down for her benefit. Or at least it didn't seem like it. Her grasp on reality was a little fuzzy.

Nikki followed Him outside again, thankful she didn't have to walk on two legs. She wasn't sure she would have made it that way. It seemed so much farther than when they'd come over earlier. But Nikki quickly realized it wasn't her imagination. She'd been so tired that she wasn't really holding her head up, short of following where His feet were going. When He stopped, it wasn't at the front door of the house, it was by another barn looking building with a hose on the side of it.

So. He wasn't kidding. Nikki didn't even have the energy to care. She just wanted to be acceptable enough to be inside.

"Sit up."

Nikki slowly sat up as straight as she could and was immediately hit with the water. "FUCK!" She swore loudly, her eyes bulging and her body locking up into position. What did He do? Freeze it first? She let out another whine of complaint as the cold water ran from the top of her head to her other extremities.

"There we go." He grinned menacingly. "Use that newfound energy to get yourself clean. Your hair is literally a cum dumpster."

Nikki knew better than to glare at Him, but she did it anyway. But that was the extent of anything remotely rebellious and it quickly faded. He was enjoying this way too much. "Y-y-es-s-s M-m-m-mast-st-ster." Truth be told, the shock of the freezing water suddenly hitting her did give her a little more energy to move, even if part of it was shivering.

But she did as instructed. Her hair did feel horrible and it would probably take something more thorough than that hose to get it back to how it should be. But she did what she could there and then worked on rubbing down the rest of her. He alternated between letting the water flow from the hose naturally and stemming the flow with his thumb and having it hit her harder in certain areas. This was probably as far from the sexy shower they had together as it could get.

Not that He wasn't enjoying Himself. Nikki couldn't help but to notice that the cold water had a tendency of hitting her breasts more than the rest of her body. This earned Him another glare. Though that glare ended up with her getting sprayed hard in the face. After a coughing fit from the water that got in her nose and mouth, she didn't glare at Him again. She just let Him have His fun. At least He wasn't bored with her.

When the water finally turned off, Nikki did feel cleaner, but she also felt like she was going to freeze to death, hugging herself tightly as she shivered. She jumped as two towels were dropped on her head. She hadn't even seen Him get them.

"Hurry up. If you end up catching a cold, you're on your own."

Nikki didn't trust herself to answer verbally so she nodded, quickly drying herself with the offered towels. Dana was right. The soreness was starting to set in now. She was not looking forward to the following morning. But at least she'd have it in a bed. She almost moaned at the thought of the warmth. Even the towels felt heavenly. Once she'd done enough, He left for the house this time and Nikki faithfully followed into the deliciously warm house.

marx810
marx810
950 Followers