Learn Your Place Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marx810
marx810
944 Followers

"Not everyone." He answered knowingly.

Nikki sighed. "True... Only Kevin. And the occasional cop. They just...seem to know as soon as they see me. Do all cops know about me?"

"No." He chuckled, drawing her attention. "A lot of them know but not all. They're another set of eyes for me. Making sure my dogs behave. They might as well get something out of all that effort, don't you think?"

Nikki quickly nodded. "Yes Master. They...definitely get a lot out of me..." It had only happened twice since she found herself "free" but they were extremely thorough in their liberties. Both times had involved her being handcuffed, and she was pretty sure one of them used a nightstick in her. She was a little out of it by the time it got to that. It was a fun night. Though she hadn't seen Derek or Teddy either time. It was all new faces.

"And how is Kevin?"

Nikki instinctively answered the question as if anyone had asked it. "He's doing well."

He rolled His eyes, giving her an exasperated expression. "I know that. Tell me something I don't know."

Nikki winced at the look. "But you know everything, Master..."

"Stop being dumb. You know what I'm asking. Don't make me repeat myself."

Nikki's eyes widened. Her boss did make her feel stupid sometimes, but it was just never even close to the extent that He made her feel it. With one look He could do what took her boss minutes of yelling to achieve. "He...he...um...he lacks...imagination. He's not like the rest of you. He's content to just...use me for sex."

Apparently pleased with the answer, He nodded. "He's new. It's still a rush for him to have a woman who will cater to his every desire. Eventually, he'll get bored with it and then we'll see what he's really made of. Boredom breeds imagination like nothing else."

"I see it in flashes." Nikki smiled, thoughtfully. "We had a three-day weekend off work and he tied me to his bed and wouldn't let me go, even to use the bathroom unless I begged him. And I had to really beg...until I cried. I was so scared that I'd mess up his nice sheets. He said if I messed up his sheets, he'd-..." She paused mid-thought, finally voicing something she had always wondered. "Master? Was I supposed to be his?"

"Tell me about your boss."

Nikki bit back a growl at her ignored question but still immediately answered His own. She told Him everything about the way Mr. Andrews treated her. How he yelled at and demeaned her. How he reacted to yelling and demeaning her. How she knew that even if she did everything that he wanted that he'd just get frustrated that he had nothing to yell at her about. That he clearly wanted to do a variety of unspeakable things to her but never made the jump to do it.

As she talked, He paid very close attention to her words. It made her feel self-conscious again. And all the more suspicious. But as curious as she was, Nikki knew it wasn't her place to voice those suspicions.

"Interesting. Give him a little nudge next time. Be subtle."

"Yes Master." Nikki answered, a slight frown on her face.

"Problem?"

"I shouldn't have to give him a nudge. A quarter of the office already thinks he's fucking me. He should just do it." Nikki muttered before immediately realizing in the silence that followed that He gave her an order and she questioned it. To His face.

"How...presumptuous of you."

"I'm so so sorry Master. I didn't mean to-" Nikki's words were cut off as she felt His fingers snaking under her skirt.

"No reactions." He ordered, which got a quick nod. Moving her panties to the side, He began sliding a finger up and down her pussy before focusing on her clit. It was unfair in the most delicious of ways. He was the only person who could get her off without her getting permission to first. No one came close, or rather, all they could get was close. Without a command, it wasn't happening. And she knew this so there was no fear of what would happen if she came without permission. But with Him...she felt He could make her cum in a second with the least effort and He was also the least likely to let her cum.

There was also the fact that she'd angered Him, so...this was pleasant now...but the pain was coming. Not only was the pain coming, but Nikki was looking forward to it. She'd been bad. It was unforgivable. She deserved to be punished. She needed to be punished. The time between punishable offense to punishment burned through her body like hot knives.

It was worse than a floating order. And there were plenty of those on top of the punishment she'd yet to get. She was clothed. She was sitting on the same level as Him. She hadn't fully greeted Him yet. And those were just the big ones. Nikki took a deep breath as He continued to finger her clit.

"Keep them open. Stop squirming. You're making a spectacle of yourself." His voice growled in her ear.

Nikki hadn't realized that she closed her eyes, but when she opened them, she did notice that she was getting some sideways glances. What He was doing to her was hidden by the seat in front of them but her facial expressions were not, so she did her best to remain stoic and stone faced and that was before she felt His nails suddenly and painfully pinching her clit. To her credit, Nikki did as ordered and didn't react. She was even able to keep her breathing normal when he just as suddenly stopped all stimulation.

"I'm sorry Master. I have no excuse for my behavior." She stated, needing His touch even more now that she'd lost it. Whether it brought her pleasure or pain she didn't care. But she knew that was the very reason that He stopped. "I'm just a stupid, dumb waste of space who doesn't deserve to be in your presence."

He barely reacted to the way Nikki prostrated herself before Him as if she were saying that she was a brunette or busty or female. Like it was so obvious that her saying it at all was pointless. "He should just do it." He began. "You're not wrong. But until we know what is holding him back and what he would do to you if he wasn't then we need to be subtle."

"Yes Master." Nikki quickly answered with a nod. And then the two traveled in silence for a while. It was driving her crazy, and He was enjoying every minute of it. It was like He could see all the questions in her mind and the anxiety they caused, and He gladly let them stew. What she wanted didn't matter and He understood that like few people did. He didn't just own her body. He fucked her mind and even her soul so thoroughly that her entire being felt wrecked when she was around Him. It was a feeling that just...defied any possible description.

"One question." He finally said, snapping Nikki from her pondering. She waited for Him to ask the question before realizing it was the opposite. He was saying that she could ask Him a question. One. It blurted from her mouth before she could even think about it. "Why did you kick me out?"

He threw back His head into another loud, booming laugh before turning to Nikki again. "I knew that would be your question. Despite you already knowing the answer. Why don't you tell me why I threw you away?"

"...because you're a sadist...and you knew it would hurt me..." Nikki whispered. She remembered thinking that Dana was more of a sadist than Him. The more time she spent with Him the more she realized just how wrong she was. Dana and even Teddy for that matter were about physical pain with just a dab of psychological torment. But when it came to Him, He wanted every bit of her consciousness to be screaming like nails on a chalkboard. The more she enjoyed the pain, the more inventive He got with it. It was like he said, boredom breeds imagination.

"Got it in one." He replied, chuckling at her wasted question.

But to Nikki it was far from a wasted question. True, she suspected it, but without the confirmation there were so many other possibilities. And as she leaned her head against the seat in front of her, the emotions bubbled up and she'd have been unable to stop the tears if she wanted to. She felt Him chuckling before she heard it.

"The idea of me having a new dog was that torturous to you, was it?" He asked, once again seeming to read Nikki's mind as she sobbed, avoiding eye contact.

"Yes!" She choked out. "I...I don't want to be replaced...I work so hard to keep You happy..." As soon as she said the words out loud, she realized how pointless that last sentence was. She was supposed to make Him happy. That alone was just the base level of what she was supposed to do. It was as redundant as when she said she was a dumb waste of space.

"And just what would you do if I did have another dog? If my use of you became entirely limited to how well she performed?" He asked, using a finger to lift Nikki's head, making her face Him.

Nikki tried to regain her composure, remembering the previous order to not make a scene, but also aware that He enjoyed her pain. "I'd kill her and make you watch as I fed her to your damn dogs..." Nikki glanced quickly to see His look of surprise and gave it half a second to begin turning into fury before she added, "Just kidding."

His eyes bulged again, only this time it remained in surprise a little longer. "Did you just...mock me?"

Nikki sighed. "You get bored so easily, Master. I have to take chances to keep your attention, even with jokes."

There was a silence that followed before He threw back His head into a loud laugh. "Well played. You will pay for that, but that was pretty damn funny."

Nikki smiled weakly. He asked her a question and she still hadn't answered it. "There's nothing I would be able to do, Master. I'd just have to accept it..." With another sigh, she gave Him the answer He wanted. "It would hurt me, Master. It would hurt me a lot."

Nikki gave a small contented moan as He pet her head. "When I do get bored of you, a part of me will miss you."

Nikki looked up at Him and her eyes widened. He didn't need to say, 'Just kidding.' It was all in the smirk. When it came down to it, she was just as replaceable to Him as any other dog, nothing more. She just took solace in the fact that His words at least implied that He wasn't bored with her yet.

She needed something else to think about and suddenly took notice of the paper bag at His side.

"Want to look?" He asked, noticing her glance. As He opened the bag for her, Nikki's eyes widened again.

It was a collar. Her collar. She'd earned it after the first two weeks with Him. Even now her neck felt oddly exposed without it. The necklace she currently wore was a poor substitute.

"It's a really nice collar isn't it?" He asked with a grin. "Be ashamed for it to go to waste after I'm done with you. Maybe I'll use it on the next dog."

He was a sadist. He loved to see her in pain. Nikki knew this. But it didn't stop her eyes from watering up again as she begged, "Please...don't do that, Master... It's not fair... I didn't get a previous dog's collar. You...you made it for me. For me. Please don't give it to anyone else..." Nikki almost slipped up in her emotional distress and said the collar was hers. But nothing belonged to her, she was a being to be possessed.

"Well to be fair, my previous dog never earned one and the one before that, well...she was a complicated situation." As He thought out loud, His fingers gently caressed the contents of the bag as Nikki continued to try and get a hold of herself.

"Excuse me, Miss?" Both He and Nikki turned to the new voice. He was one of the men who had been on the train since Nikki initially came on. Nikki immediately saw the problem the moment she tried to look at him. Her emotions had been toyed with and tortured by Him throughout the trip but unlike the order she'd been given, her tears were indeed making a scene. When she could see through them, Nikki could see that the man was looking down on her with caring and concern in his eyes. "Do you need any help?"

Nikki looked over to Him, who looked extremely amused by the situation and just smiled back at her. The answer to that question was apparently on her. "Yes. There's this strange man who clearly doesn't know how to mind his own fucking business." She spat out venomously.

Truth be told, it probably took a lot of guts to inject himself into that situation. But after the surprise of the response wore off, which was only compounded by His laughter, all the man could do was tuck his tail between his legs and leave muttering, "Bitch..." As they watched, they could see that he just went to another car on the subway, which only amused Him more.

Because she was preoccupied, Nikki didn't notice His movements until His lips were pressed against her, claiming an ownership that she could no longer dispute. It didn't matter if He got bored with her. It didn't matter if He gave her away. It didn't matter if she slept in a cage. It didn't matter if she slept on a bed. Dogs don't worry about those things. They live in the present and in that present, He appeared to at the very least be entertained by her. So, she'd simply live in that moment.

"Tonight. And then you're going back." He stated, placing the paper bag on Nikki's lap.

Nikki understood immediately, and it was hard to hold her tears back, not that there was any point anymore. She was going home. Just for tonight apparently, but she was going home. "Thank you, Master..." She whispered.

"I wouldn't thank me just yet if I were you. Especially since you're going to work tomorrow."

Nikki couldn't fight back her grin. He was still mad about the joke, even though He found it funny. Not to mention He told her not to make a scene, even though He enjoyed the scene she made. It didn't matter. She broke orders and now He was going to make her pay. And to compound that, she was smiling about it. Being happy to be punished only made it worse.

Though since He apparently wanted her to be tempting for Mr. Andrews, there probably wouldn't be too many outward marks. That limitation didn't mean that she wasn't in for an extremely painful night which would leave her sore for days...weeks if she were lucky. Painful reminders of Him. She'd relish each one like a lover. Whether given by Him or by proxy, they were by His hand and she fully accepted them.

Nikki clutched the bag which held the representation of His ownership of her and sighed contentedly as she rested her head on His shoulder. He laughed. Being so familiar was another thing she was going to pay for. And she was going to love every minute of it.


(A/N: So that is it for this story. You do not need to read any of this. Really. It's not important. Skim how long this shit is. I'll wait. I'm sure you have better use of your time. It's literally just going to be me talking about where my mind was at getting this story out there and maybe addressing some feedback stuff. Not really justifying it because I don't think this story needs justification, though I am fully aware of how dark and fucked up this story is even for noncon. That was clearly the point, especially if you've read my other stories on here which are nowhere near this dark. The only consistent thing this has with any of my stories is male dom/female sub, cuz that's my shit. Anyway...

Firstly, there's no sex in the last chapter, as you clearly know if you're reading this. This is because this was supposed to be something of an epilogue on the previous chapter, but I just thought it would be way too long and just...too much going on in one chapter. I was even tempted to do a sex scene with Kevin or something but I hate the idea of just adding sex into something for the fuck of it. It has to serve a purpose or it's just...eh... Yeah, you heard me. Every fucked up thing I did in this story served some kind of purpose that I could justify.

That said, I'll address the ending, which seemed to be a big...thing with a lot of you from the way the third chapter ended. Obviously, I don't know yet how people are going to take this ending, and I am extremely curious what the feedback is going to be, especially since I've gotten everything from "You're a sick fuck" to "This story is too dark." to "This better not have a happy ending." And this leaves me extremely entertained because I am a sick fuck, and the ending is literally both happy and really fucked up at the same time. If you look at Nikki at the beginning of the story and at the end, there's no way to say that He didn't thoroughly fuck her up until the point that she can't live as a "normal person" anymore. But she's happy about it though. She's made her abuse into a fetish.

And to be clear, this was always the plan. This story was going to have one of two endings. The troll ending and the Harley Quinn ending. You have the Harley ending, where Nikki is arguably fucking batshit insane by the end of the story. The troll ending would have been if I basically trolled the lot of you and He was actually her boyfriend the entire time and nothing in the story was actually nonconsensual. I do love myself a good troll and I would have laughed my ass off at the reactions, but when it came down to it, the Harley ending won out because my mind wouldn't let go of this world I was building and it wanted sequels.

But I'm getting ahead of myself. Let's start with where the fuck this story came from in my head. It basically came from three different sources. Firstly, I find psychological fuckery very interesting. And I find sex very interesting but in a different way. I found myself in a situation where these two things merged into a story not unlike the one you read and it was fucking glorious. I've written some really fucked up villains, and I've even written stuff where the fucked up villains win but never something where fucked up villains win in a very sexually charged situation. It was like two parts of my brain just got merged and it loved the kinky brain sex. And therein lies the second inspiration. I wanted to test that merger. See exactly how dark I could make a story that I still found sexy. Test my limits and all. And really this was very revealing. Just the fact that I wrote a story that I enjoyed writing that no one I actually know in real life wants anything to do with. I find it fucking hilarious.

So, what that means is that for anyone who's worried about how dark any story I post on here will get, then congrats! You made it through the worst of it! I doubt I'll be posting anything on here significantly worse than what you just read. That includes the aforementioned sequels which...will be fucked up...but...not in the same way this story was. Now the final thing that inspired this story was actually a person I used to know. While I wouldn't say that she was turned on by aggression and abuse the same way that Nikki is at the end, she did have a very specific need in a dominant. He had to treat her like a lesser being and could not be overly nice. If you were overly nice or sweet to her she would snap at you and tell you to fuck off whereas if you were a total asshole, she'd argue with you a very long time before getting bored with you. You had to have a very specific kind of dominance to keep her attention and I found that extremely interesting. But the most interesting part was how I could see it affecting me. Because you're basically in a situation where being too nice(what society says that you should be) would get instant rejection and being sort of...calculating and cruel and somewhat dehumanizing in the way that you see her got rewarded. Psychological stuff like that is also my shit! So, take those three things and merge them into a four chapter story and you get this.

Now, I'm sure that you're curious about the sequels. Firstly, they...probably won't be coming for a while. I'm kinda getting an early start on Nanowrimo so the next month and a half is going to be kinda shot as far as me posting stuff on here. I might try to finish some half-written chapters I have for thing like "Yes Sir" but if I'm posting on here a lot, I'm being very bad and you should tell me so lol. Just be all up in my email like, "You're supposed to be writing a novel, asshole!" But that said, I do still have plans for two sequels to this story...well...two and a half... The two definite ones will explore more of the Master side of things. Like how deep this whole thing goes and some of the other things that Nikki didn't know so the reader also didn't know. And I did do that on purpose. It restricted me which was much needed. This story would have gone on so much longer if I'd given all the info on this situation, like the Master actually choosing Nikki, and the whys and the specifics of how he made the fake bedroom and where Kevin actually fit in with everything, which I know a lot of you would have preferred but that wasn't what I was trying to do so...yeah lol. So, some of your questions will definitely be answered in the sequels. Though I will warn you that none of these will have Nikki, per se. Her story is done. At least as far as I have currently planned.

marx810
marx810
944 Followers