Learn Your Place Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marx810
marx810
949 Followers

Oh, and since the number one question in the feedback is what happened to the previous dog. She's dead. Most of you assumed that but He does not handle misbehaving very well. It's good that Nikki got along with the program. And because I don't see any instance in which I would answer the question in-story, the Master chose Nikki just because she caught His attention on the subway, just like He said. The fact that she worked with Kevin was just a coincidence, but one He could use to His benefit since He's calculating like that. And interestingly enough a question that no one asked was why He is never named. And to be honest, you're lucky you got a physical description. I warred with leaving that out because He's supposed to be both anyone and no one. But it's really awkward writing someone getting attracted to someone who has no physical traits. It just kept irking me, so I just went fuck it and gave Him a physical description.

But what about the half sequel you ask? Well...that one's tricky. Because it would basically be Dana's story. I pretty much have a backstory for every person in that gangbang because I've written two other gangbangs and I was never completely...happy with how they turned out. They were fun. But the men were just...like when you're reading a hentai or something and it's just a bunch of faceless guys reaming the girl. I mean it's cool and all, but it wasn't as interesting as I wanted. There was always this one character who was an asshole and I always liked writing that character the most because he had an actual character trait to use. So, I realized literally as I was writing the damn scene that every character in that gangbang needed to have a "thing". Something that makes you recognize them among the other dicks...and in this case, one pussy. And speaking of said pussy, there's no way to...explain how Dana ended up so fucked up...and why she's below a dog while still following Literotica's TOS.

In fact, the only way to tell her story would be to rewrite the world entirely. So, it wouldn't...technically be a sequel. But if you read the Learn Your Place stories, you'd get where I was coming from. And the reason this story is a half is because I know myself. It would be a mystical world type situation with werewolves and mages and shit. In my head it still switches between a world where mages are all male, and humans come in male and female, where the male humans are used for physical labor and the females are used for sex. Or if males are mages and females are human, making them immediately a lesser being than males. And He would have werewolves as guard dogs of a sort...ya know...if you're catching what I'm throwing out there... Now I know myself. If I make a world with mages and werewolves, I am going to worldbuild the fuck out of that story which immediately makes me not want to do it because that's time consuming. But I probably will eventually. It's on the list.

So there. There's your ticket to the inner workings of my brain. And time that you will never get back, but I did warn you. See? I told you I wouldn't be saying anything really important, but you just had to read it anyway. So damn nosy! But regardless of that, I do appreciate everyone who either loved or hated this story. It was fun. Oh, and anyone wondering why I didn't do a "Don't actually rape and kidnap people in real life guys." type message in the beginning is because...I'm giving you all the benefit of the doubt that you have common sense and can differentiate fiction from reality. Like the fact that Nikki is somehow miraculously not pregnant by the end of this story. Fiction!)

marx810
marx810
949 Followers