Learning About Myself Pt. 03

Story Info
Paul finds a club for us.
16.3k words
4.79
21.6k
17

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emma_sub
emma_sub
999 Followers

I hadn't been able to get it out of my mind for days. It would creep back in whatever i did to occupy myself. I always seemed in a daze, my knickers always sticky. I felt so submissive and I kept looking in the mirror to see if it was obvious on my face.

Paul had fucked me in front of Liz and Paul. I had tried to think of it as making love but I couldn't convince myself. Well, I'd been stripped, my tits and cunt beaten and then fucked in front of them. I had never been fucked publicly, it had been unthinkable until then. I imagined how it would look to them watching what they had done to me, what I looked like. The shame was enveloping and so was the arousal.

Now Liz had arrived at the house as I was contemplating doing the ironing. She walked in looking like the cat who had just had the cream, her perfume trailing behind her. My cheeks began burn as she looked at me. It was strange, this new relationship we had. I wasn't certain of how to handle it just yet, though what was certain was that the old relationship had morphed into something completely different. In some ways it was all new and yet we had known each other a long time and shared a lot. We tended to know how each other's mind worked with the big exception of the recent domination and submission that had changed things between us.

It was the grin, though, that let me know where we were at just now as she sat herself down on the sofa, crossing her legs and spreading her arms out on either side of her on the seat.

"Come and kneel down here by me." I did. There was nothing else I could do really. I couldn't just stand there, and to go and sit in a chair would look like I was being disobedient. To her and Paul.

"You know, I love telling you what to do and punishing you. It's still such a surprise, a really nice one. And not only that, it turns you on, doesn't it, when people see you, tell you to get naked, tell you to do things, doesn't it?"

"Yes Miss." I looked at my knees.

"You like being watched, don't you? You like people seeing you having to take your clothes off and displaying yourself like a dirty little slut, don't you?"

"Yes Miss."

"And what do people see?"

"They see my body, Miss."

"Of course they do, don't get clever with me! I think you can put things into words better than that."

"They see my tits and... and my cunt, and my ass Miss." I paused and I could tell she put her head to the side, looking quizzical, wanting more. "They see a slut. They see a naked submissive slut, one who looks like she deserves to be punished and used for sex, Miss." It all gushed out without me thinking.

"Yes. Yes. Exactly that. And I think you had better takes those very unsexy clothes off now, and show me this slut in all her glory, don't you?"

"Yes Miss."

"It's so much nicer for me to watch you take them off and see you totally naked, isn't it?"

"Yes Miss."

"And you don't have any choice in the matter, do you?"

"No Miss."

I took off my tee shirt and folded it on the sofa next to her, just as Paul expected me to do when I removed any clothing. I wasn't to be slovenly. I stood up and slid my joggers off quickly and folded them too. I wanted to stall but I knew I was going to have to carry on. I unhooked my bra and put it on the pile, my tits swaying as she looked at me. Then, finally, my knickers.

Her hand took my leg and positioned me where she wanted me, directly in front of her. "Open." I slid my legs slightly apart. She slapped them until they were far enough apart, until we both knew she could have full access to me. Visually, physically, we both knew I was submitting.

"You are getting aroused now, aren't you Hannah?" I could see my nipples jutting out hard. I could feel the tingle between my legs. I wasn't totally sure why I was aroused. She was a woman. But she had been given control over me. It was just that I was naked and vulnerable and knew I was submissive to her. "But you were much more aroused the other evening weren't you?"

"Yes Miss."

"What got that slutty little cunt of yours aroused Hannah?"

"Before... when I was thinking of you punishing me. Oh God. And taking my clothes off and everyone else dressed and you seeing me like that." I was shaking more now, my breathing fast along with the words. "And then you spanking my tits and cunt Miss."

"Your tits and mound were such a lovely shade of pink. I wasn't sure if it would be too much on your mound and cunt but then I realised its just padding there on your mound isn't it, padding against mens bodies. Oh it felt so good to do it to you. How are your titties?"

"Alright now, thank you Miss."

"Tender?"

"They were Miss. They had small red lines from the ruler."

"And your cunt?"

"Fine now Miss. I was tender."

"Did me spanking your naughty tits and cunt actually arouse you more Hannah?"

"I.. Yes Miss." I couldn't help whimpering with humiliation then.

"I must say, you did seem very excited by me slapping those dirty wet sex lips of yours!"

"Yes Miss." I sobbed the words out.

"You really are a slut you know, you really can't help yourself." Her voice was soft and understanding. "But you don't need to, we are here for that. This is the way your body needs to be treated. This is the way you needs to be treated for a reason, it's the thing that gets you off, isn't it Hannah? You need people to take control of you. You need to be a kind of sex slave, don't you, you little slut."

"Yes Miss." Sobbing silently.

She carried on in this conversational tone. "You know, I've never seen anyone fucked before. I've see Paul fondle you when he spanked you, of course, but that's as far as its ever gone. I never imagined I would, except a porn video. But being there, watching his cock go into that hungry cunt of yours was something else. I could smell you. I could hear you. I could have touched you. As you know David came in his trousers. I was not pleased! I was the only one who didn't cum!" She didn't look angry. She looked smug. I didn't know why until she spoke again. "You owe me an orgasm." She laughed.

Liz was rubbing my inner thigh now, sitting on the edge of the sofa as I stood in front of her. Her hand was moving up and down my soft inner thigh. It was humiliating but she knew what effect that had on me too.

"That's a good little girl," she said with amusement in her voice as I spread my legs a little wider. "You need to make sure you are as good at satisfying me in all ways as you do Paul. Have you been fucked yet today?"

"No Miss." It never occurred to me not to answer her even though nobody had ever asked me that question before. I had accepted her dominance long ago. Her hand was hypnotic on my thigh and it neared the top, little by little. My sexual tension was increasing by the second.

With her hand on the top of my thigh she ran her thumb lightly along my lips, parting them, and I sighed and bent my knees to press down on her.

"Oh my God, I can smell you already. You are a horny little bitch aren't you?"

"Yes Miss."

"What are you?"

"I'm a horny little bitch, Miss." Imagining Paul's pleasure at my acceptance. Paul had taught me with little steps. This was no stranger seeing me slutty, naked, wanton. Nor was this a simple fantasy that I could blink away. This was real now, totally within my life, having ejected me from my comfort zone.

"Of course you are." Her voice soft and soothing. "We all understand what you are. And we understand that your hot little cunt will just drip wanting to please, sexually please. Others will understand too, They'll see you, see what you need, see what you're like, what you are. Your cunt will drip, wont it?"

Two fingers slid firmly up into me, into my wet cunt. My knees bent further for her ease. I couldn't hide just how aroused I was. She slid into me easily, her fingers making soft liquid noises as they slip into my sticky, warm slit. I felt my head roll slightly at the rush of pleasure, at the intensity of the feelings, and then she begins to pump her fingers in and out with a maddening slowness.

"I... I... I... yes. Miss." I whispered hoarsely. "Yes. Yes. It will. Miss." I could feel her fingers impaling me, feel my lips stretching around them. And my tits with their rock hard nipples as they bounced to the maddeningly slow rhythm Liz was giving me.

"That's a good little slut. See how easy that was. Who has sexual control over you now?"

"You, and Paul, Miss."

"Yes. You've given it all over to us, haven't you, totally."

"Yes Miss."

"Your slutty body is ours now. You like that, don't you?"

"Yes Miss." I gasped.

"We look after you and you are just our toy. If I want your dirty little body displayed it will be displayed, and whenever I want you displayed. Won't you?"

"Yes Miss." Her fingers continued to fuck me as I stood passive for her, my hips thrust forward for her, my hands behind my buttocks. I could feel an orgasm slowly nearing.

"You will be disciplined whenever I see fit, used whenever I want you. Your body is not yours. It's ours. Paul's and mine. You can't finger this wet sticky cunt when you want. You can touch it only with permission, cum only with permission, cover it only with permission. You do understand how much you need us, how much we own of you, don't you?"

"Yes Miss." Gasping now, wanting to hold onto her arm as it fucked me.

"Good girl, don't ever forget it. Put your hands on your head. That's it, now, thrust up and down on my fingers. Up and down on them. Yes, keep your thighs wide. You want me to see your cunt fucking my fingers, don't you?" I bent forward, arching my body, my tits jutting and bouncing slightly. It felt so humiliating. I was her puppet and she watched her fingers as they played with me. I knew I was so wet that her fingers would be shiny and they were making squishy noises in my pussy.

"By the way I didn't realise you were was so noisy when you were being fucked, in your dirty little needs." I was aware of soft moans now as she slowed me, keeping me from my orgasm.

"No!" She laughed. "Not now. You are here to pleasure, not to have pleasure. If you are really good I may let you have those dirty needs satisfied later. What are you here for?" Her fingers slid out of me.

"To please. To please you. I'm sorry. I'll be good Miss. I will, I'll be good. I'll do anything."

And I knew I had given in. Given in to myself as well as her. I was grinding my sex against air, rocking lewdly with no hand at my sex.

She laughed. "Of course you will. That's not for discussion. But you can't cum yet you dirty little bitch. Don't you even think about touching yourself without permission. Do you hear me?"

"Yes Miss. I mean no Miss. I'll not touch myself without permission. Never Miss."

"Clean." She said, offering her fingers up to my mouth. Submissively I suckled them and licked my copious juices from her. It seemed more degrading with another woman.

I had to do as I was told. I knew I wanted to do as I was told, I accepted myself as a slut, wanted to please her. It was easier when I accepted myself. Exciting just being this slut for them, a plaything. I could let myself go, do all the things their slut was told to do, all the things that I couldn't let myself do otherwise. I knew why I was there. I was hers, and Paul's. What I used to think of as my private parts were not anymore, not even mine, I made no decisions about them other than to clean them. It felt good that my body was to be on display, to be used, however they wanted and I would let them, I wanted it. It felt right right. Liz could see my lips all swollen and wet and needy, and like that because she had told me what I was, she had played with me, fingered me. I was acting like a submissive slut because that's what I really was. I had often thought about it but they could bring it out into the real world whenever they wanted and I was helpless, couldn't stop them and it felt deliciously shameful. I couldn't hide myself with them. I didn't need to.

She stood, shrugged her trousers off, pulled her small knickers over to one side. Instead of sitting down she leant on the arm of the sofa, standing half naked, her pubic hair neatly trimmed. She had me kneel again, fold my arms behind me. In a daze I did as I was told, my tits sticking out lewdly. I was taken by the hair and pulled between her naked splayed thighs, before thought kicked in. Her pubic has was damply flattened. She pushed forward, spreading. I could see she was aroused before my head was pulled roughly to her and against her lips, the smell of her sex was strong in my nostrils.

I had never really smelt another girl nor tasted one. My mouth was pulled tight to her open pussy, suffocatingly close. She tasted different in some subtle way to the taste of my own juices that I had licked from my fingers or Paul's. Another woman, my mouth at another woman's pussy! My head was pushed so it moved against her and I understood. I explored her slowly with my tongue and my lips, desperate to find the right things to please her. So strange to feel her here. I felt in a warm nest between her thighs, her taste and smell almost overwhelming me. I licked her clit and felt her jerk. It excited me to excite her.

Gradually I could feel her responses more as I became more aware of her. I wanted her to enjoy what I was doing. I shuddered. Paul would expect me to be good, do well. My hands were on her warm thighs. I licked up the valley between her lips. Her juices and my saliva were mixing, covering her and my face. I licked, I nibbled, I did everything I thought I, myself, might like. Time stood still. I took notice of the way her body jerked and ground against my face, she was becoming more excited, nearer. I licked harder and pressed against her wet body until she froze, I could feel her legs stiffen and tense, on the edge. Then she jerked hard against me then jerked and my face was much wetter. She had cum. In that moment, it had all been about her, about giving herself over to what was happening because it pleased her. I was hers now, to be used for her pleasure. I had done it. I had brought another woman off. Paul and her would be pleased.

I remained kneeling as she wiped herself and dressed again. I was very aware of the throbbing between my legs, in my nipples, of the red patches of emotion on my chest, of the heat of my face. A small smile was on my face as well as copious amounts of women juices.

"Now slut, tell me what you have just done."

"I licked you Miss."

"Yes you did but you are being annoying again. Tell me in detail what you have just done."

"I licked your pussy Miss. I licked it and sucked it. Until you came, Miss."

"Yes you did, slut. You did and you will do it again whenever I tell you to won't you."

"Yes Miss."

"Next time we may have the boys watch now that you have become used to it. Stay naked and don't clean yourself at all until your Paul comes home."

She left me then. Still kneeling I almost sobbed a little, feeling a little sorry for myself not having cum, nor given permission to. My body pulsed, needed release. The acceptance was easier now. Remaining naked, with my face covered in her juices was humiliating and made my clit throb.

I had to tell him everything, everything in detail. How I licked her, how it made me horny. How dirty I felt, how naughty and wicked. How I needed him to spank me. Make my ass hot, really red and hot. He did. I crawled over his knee naked with my sex already swollen. His slaps on my buttocks echoed and echoed and the heat spreading in me. It cleansed, it left me fully accepting.

I stood by the window. Feeling my cheeks glowing, the heat throughout me. I wanted to touch myself. I thought about the fact he had given me to Liz. He obviously still wanted me, wanted me to submit to him. I suddenly realised that he was making me submit further by letting Liz use me. I felt a rush of liquid between my legs.

He fucked me after. It was wonderful. He placed me me over the arm of the sofa, so that my red ass was sticking up for him and my legs apart so I was open to him. He was so hard, he fucked me so hard. I gave me permission to cum as he fucked me hard, his body slapping against my spanked cheeks.

At work I have always been expected to be on top of things all of the time, expected to have all of the right answers and to know how to do anything. Previously I had carried that over into my private life I had realised. Paul had understood that and taken me in hand. I enjoyed giving over control to Paul, it felt good, not being in control made me feel scared but more and more aroused. It was also considerably less stressful to accept his decisions rather than make them. It freed me. Becoming aware of that had been a huge change. Now it seemed like another big change had occurred, being fucked in front of Liz and David and having to lick Liz, though life just carried on and these changes weren't actually as big as I had originally thought, they were simply additions to the initial changes in my life. Circumstances were simply moving on I realised, life carried on.

The next time we were with Liz and David in one of our houses I was instructed to take off my sweater and bra we got back to the house. When we were out I had had to take of my knickers in the restaurant at the table, trying not to be obvious as I was pulling them down my legs and over my feet. I had to give them to Paul and he passed then round to smell, before he gave them back for me to put in my mouth. I could taste myself on them, everyone there knew. It was humiliating.

We were at our house so being half naked didn't appear that different to me as Paul often had me like this. Obviously I felt very self-conscious with my tits showing and my nipples hard and obvious. David was obviously agitated but Liz warned him and told us that she had actually spanked him when he came in his trousers the last time. I was shocked and David looked totally humiliated. I smiled inwardly, knowing how it felt for me.

Liz beckoned me over to stand by her. She ran her hand up the inside of my thigh between my knee and the lacy top of my stocking, up and down caressingly and I shuddered at the memory of the last time she had done that. I stared at the carpet. She broke back into the conversation until it slowly died as both men became aware of what she was doing. Even though it was unlike him, even David kept quiet just then.

"David, I want you to know that she's not your toy. You can play with her but only when we allow it, she belongs to me and Paul, not you. You can touch her but you cant fuck her. Your cock is not to go inside her. Not at all, not anywhere. Understand?"

"Yes, Yes Liz."

"I know you've lusted after the slut. She wont fight you but she will not obey you. She'll probably do what you tell her within limits. You can enjoy her a bit, you can feel her, she'll probably wank you and lick you if you want. Now what do you say David?"

"Thank you Liz."

"Slut, go and stand by him." I did. My eyes never leaving the floor.

He turned to Paul. David was submissive too. I could see it now as much as he could see I was submissive. I saw his mouth move but nothing came out.

"It's alright David. I don't mind." Then to me, "Who do you belong to Hannah?"

"To you Sir. And also to Mistress."

"Nothing you will do will change that, David. You can look, you can play. A little. Do what you want with her within our limits. Neither Liz nor I will be angry with you. You can touch her now."

David looked back at me, at my tits, at my skirt, back up to my tits. Still standing he let his hand touch me, my waist. He ran his hand over my skin tentatively, my eyes moved up to his face, his eyes. David didn't look at me. I knew he was safe. I could see Paul. I was near him. He was there close, like when we were in the park, protecting me, even though I knew with David I didn't need it. He touched my tits. He was gentle, careful. If I had been 16 I would have enjoyed it, but now, I was different now, I needed other things now. It felt irritating, but I didn't show it. I let him feel me. I knew I had to please regardless.

emma_sub
emma_sub
999 Followers