Learning About Myself Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. We... we... can do it." Oh my God. Lots of people seeing me! I thought of the people there. Maybe people who knew me. Then realised that if they were there, in The Club, it didn't really matter. I would need Paul to be firm I thought. Like when we were in the park, firm but knowing me. She looked at me to confirm it was alright and I nodded and she smiled again.

Alice continued, "However, there is one other thing, one exception to the permanent mark rule. We don't insist on this but we would prefer members, both of the couples, to have a small tattoo, the placing of which will be decided by the couple." At that she shocked me by opening her white blouse and opening her front opening bra, displaying her own tattoo which was on the underside of her left breast. It was small, no bigger than the end of a finger, and was simply a circle with what appeared to be a cross overlaying it. She had me look closer and explained that the cross was actually a whip and a crop. There was a small capital 'D' underneath. Her displayed and tattooed breast seemed totally out of place as she held it up considering her general visual impression. "My tattoo is blue, as I am a dominant. Yours, as a submissive will be black and slightly larger. And of course with "sub'. Your husband has already expressed his desire for this but it is something you must agree to. Obviously no cost will be involved to you and the tattoo will be able to be booked through The Club."

I nodded. "Yes." I whispered. "Yes Miss." Paul had wanted this , and I knew I would accept it.

The following Saturday I had just had my maintenance spanking, a little earlier than usual, and was standing in the corner contemplating the heat of my buttocks and the plug inside my ass. Paul would not be fucking my ass today. I was remembering the session, how with each spank, I had noticed the heat in my behind had crept farther up inside me. It wasn't long before I had felt my cunt twitching with every stroke. My clit had hardened and stuck out desperately, throbbing steadily, begging to be touched.

Paul's phone went. He let me realise it was Liz but otherwise kept me in the dark about what was being discussed until near the end of the call.

"Yes. A white cocktail dress. It mustn't have a pencil skirt. Access is important. Use her card."

Then to me, after the call, "You are going shopping with Liz. You will need a nice white dress. Remember you have to be obedient, I will not accept anything else. If she tells you to do something, you do it. Understand?"

"Yes Sir." We both knew I would, especially after the spanking.

"You have 45 minutes to get ready. Go!" I dashed off upsetters to shower and do my make up. I knew Paul would choose my clothing so I didn't bother worrying myself about that.

I travelled with Mistress Liz to London by train. It was warm and sunny and both of us wore thin summer dresses. At the station I was sent for a newspaper. I felt as if I was a child again. She had this effect on me.

I felt a little nervous by the time we arrived. Liz took charge, of course, and we visited fairly expensive shops. In each of them Mistress chose three white dresses for me to try on after fairly lengthy searching. I knew the function of the dresses, I wondered whether Liz did. In none of the shops did the shop assistants bother speaking to me. I didn't know whether it was because they somehow knew Mistress or because it was obvious I was simply the submissive of the two. Whatever, I did not have the worry of attempting conversation but did feel rather foolish.

In the first shop an assistant came up to us after Mistress had loaded me with three dresses. She asked if we needed assistance and Mistress smiled at her and asked her to join us and help in the changing room. The assistant was only a girl, maybe not even twenty. Although the changing room was large with three of us inside, there wasn't a lot of room. I hung the dresses up and was told to undress. I took off the dress I was wearing and then Mistress told me to take everything off except my stockings and shoes. I looked at the floor in shock, managing not to question her in front of the girl, though I doubted if I would have the courage even alone. I began to take off my bra. I felt really humiliated. I had to do as I was told but there was the girl and she would see me naked and see my submissiveness. I was trapped.

"She will be required to be naked under the dress so it is best to see her in it like that." Mistress said matter of factly to the girl. I blushed and hung my bra on the hooks. She didn't ask the reason thankfully, not that I knew of one, but could guess in general. I had no idea what she thought regarding me having to be naked underneath when I wore it but I had to accept it, albeit with some shame.

After stepping out of my knickers I was finally standing naked in front of Mistress and this stranger though I was shaking like a leaf. It was totally embarrassing and was making my face very red and hot and my nipples hard from my exhibition, which traitorously refused to soften. The obviousness of my erect nipples to everyone was very shaming. I looked at the floor and desperately held my hands at my sides, standing naked whilst the two women conversed. They discussed my body as if I wasn't there, well Mistress did with the girls agreeing. I noticed the girl didn't look me in the eye but she did look at my body. It was all I could do not to cover myself and I couldn't escape, seeing my nakedness reflected in the numerous mirrors. I didn't really notice the dresses other than being pleased that they were at least covering me up whilst I tried them on.

For some reason Mistress was not happy with any of them and I eventually dressed and we left the shop and entered another.

In all the shops the same scenario unfolded. Eventually, in one, a more mature assistant entered the changing room with us. Again I was told to strip completely and the assistant simply nodded and smiled knowingly when told why. The assistant didn't even try to cover her interest in my body as I stripped. Again my nipples gave me away.

"Are you cold?" The assistant asked to Mistress's amusement. I blushed yet again.

"Answer the lady." Emphasising her dominance of me.

"No Miss."

I tried on the first dress, a strapless one. I noticed that without a bra it didn't do my tits any favours after a nervous glance in the mirrors. The assistant moved up to me and stuck one hand inside the front, repositioning my breast in its confined space. I felt her squeeze them slightly as she moved first one and then the other. My eyes were wide as I looked at the floor totally shocked. Mistress stifled a giggle. They both decided that the dress did nothing for me and I had to take it off again. My nipples were throbbing now.

I stepped into the second dress and the assistant zipped me up. It was a little tight around my hips and thighs but showed my tits off nicely.

"You cant wear that. Its too tight around your legs. You aren't available enough." The assistant nodded and looked at Mistress, smiling. She dropped to one knee and ran her hand up my thigh quite high. I gasped.

"No you are right Madam. You can't easily get your hand up here. Especially as she does need to be available as you say."

Everything was getting too much. I was shaking and I was sure I could smell my arousal as I stripped again and put on the third dress which Mistress didn't like at all. Then stripped again. The assistant spent a considerable amount of time obviously looking at my tits and cunt, so obviously that Mistress put her hand behind me to push forward my hips and then had me cross my arms behind myself. I was now so shamed being humiliated in front of this stranger, my face and the way I complied echoing my feelings. Her instructions were rather clear indication of the sexual nature my position.

"If you don't change your attitude, young lady, you will get another spanking."

The assistant looked up at Mistress. "Has she had one already?"

"Yes. This morning." The woman looked at me very knowingly as my face surely must have gone a beetroot colour.

"I find a good spanking is what most sluts need."

"Yes this one certainly needs it, though she gets quite wet.

Suddenly she said to Mistress, "I know a dress that you might like. We don't have it in white, only in red, but we can order it in white for you."

"Show me."

With that they both left the changing room telling me to not to move. I could hear their laughter and muffled conversation as I stood and tried to compose myself but it was difficult with what had been said and done. The minutes dragged standing naked but they returned to see me naked with my hands still behind my back and my hips pushed forward.

"She's such a slut isn't she?" Mistress and the assistant laughed. I was given a light red dress to put on which I did quickly to cover myself. It had spaghetti straps and a low neckline and the skirt was full and down to mid thigh. It did fit me well and looked good on me.

"There, I think that's what you want isn't it. She will look virginal in white but she is very available. Look how easy it is."

She patted me here and there until I was exactly in the position she wished, facing her, slightly to the side with my legs apart. The assistant then took down a strap from my shoulder and fondled my breast openly in front of Mistress, I could have died of shame but before I knew it she twisted the nipple and pulled, then did it again until I moaned. Leaving my breast exposed she put her hand easily under the wide skirt and felt my buttocks, then between them. I jerked. "Oh I think she is a little over excited by the feel of her." She took out her hand and smells it at her nose.

"Yes, she does get like that. She is such a slut and she cant control herself at all."

"Unfortunately I am going to have to go soon but if you wish you can bring her back sometime when we aren't busy. I am sure I can help you."

"Yes. Yes. Thank you. I think I just might."

"The name is Ruth. Just ask for Ruth."

"Thank you Ruth."

It had taken a lot of thinking, discussion and embarrassment deciding where the taboo I had to have for The Club would go. I preferred it on my tits, Paul preferred it on my mound. Although Paul obviously had the final say we discussed the merits of both. It occurred to me that it wouldn't be seen in either place when I was spanked over Paul's knee. We discussed having it placed on my buttocks or on my back just above. Finally Paul came up with on my thigh just below my lips. As he said, if I had my legs apart, as I knew I must, it could be seen from both front and back, and if it was on my right thigh it could be seen by Paul when he spanked me over his knee. The fact that the location would be outside the area taken by a bikini or underwear was very embarrassing, though Paul considered this a good point.

The tattoo parlour whose address I had been given by Alice looked OK, clean and hygienic. It was a girl who would do the actually tattooing thankfully, though she obviously knew what it was and what it signified as she couldn't stop giving me the amused high eyebrow look. I sat in the chair whilst she sorted out a few pots and I could feel my tension increasing.

"OK. Take off your jogging bottoms. You can keep your panties on, but you will need to move them to the side. Also just to make sure your blood sugar is up enough eat this." She gave me a small bar of chocolate, which I ate, and I stood and took off my joggers and trainers and sat back again.

"The machine makes a bit of noise but its not like the dentist," she laughed. She lowered the back of the chair and spread my legs. "Just to be safe, let me see exactly where you want the tattoo placed." I sat up and put my finger high on my right thigh. "Good. Now lay back and be positive about everything. She placed a piece of paper or plastic against my skin and rubbed it. Then she took up the needle gun.

Whoever said tattoos don't hurt? It most certainly did. I found myself twisting and moaning and other shameful things even though I had decided that I would simply grin and bear it. Tracey, the girl doing it, told me that there were other less painful areas on one's body but where I was having it had rather a lot of nerve endings. I needed to talk to her to take my mind off it. She told me that she had done quite a lot of the tattoos that I was having and some in exactly the same place, which relaxed me a little. She was good at inane chatter, I supposed she was used to, it but it certainly helped. However, to eventually hear her say, "All done." was the best thing she ever said.

Tracey had given me some cream to use and as it was only a relatively small tattoo, it wasn't too painful or red afterwards, though I could feel that I had had it done. It was also slightly bigger than I expected, bigger than Alice's, about the size of a large coin. It would certainly be noticed. The letters s, u, b, underneath and the crop and whip could be clearly seen if you looked. Paul was certainly pleased and kept me displaying it to him. He had one just like Alice, in exactly the same place too. Mine felt slightly indecent and I was a little scared about swimming and things, though I felt secretly pleased I had been made to have it.

At The Club, Alice had introduced us, from the dais at the front, and called on us to join her. She didn't need a microphone, it was very quiet and intimate. We had been sitting at a table where another couple sat who we didn't know before being called up to the small stage. Paul wore a black tux and I had the white dress that had been ordered. Much to my surprise I was also wearing white transparent knickers and a white quarter bra. After the discussion that had gone on in the shop I had expected to be bare underneath it. I had showered and made up, not a great deal of make-up, I had learnt. Paul didn't like a lot anyway but it ran. You couldn't help it when you were being spanked. I went to Paul for instructions. He had fingered me a while, making me wet, as I stood in front of him naked. It felt good being used like this, but he stopped as I knew he would and gave me the underwear. It look very sexy and very revealing once I had it on. My tattoo showed clearly beneath the knickers.

So I stood there on the little stage with Paul and Alice left us. There was a chair and a young woman brought it to the front. My heart was pounding and my breathing went funny and I could feel my tits moving in the dress. My nipples were already very hard. I tried to pretend it had only the material rubbing against my up thrust nipples but it wasn't. I was aware that everyone there was looking at me, though maybe some of the subs were looking at Paul. I tried to keep my eyes lowered. I had never been in front of an audience, it was nerve-wracking and the temptation to look up and glance up at them was hard to resist even though I knew they were probably hidden by the lights. I felt embarrassed and proud and aroused to find I had become an object of sexual entertainment like this though it was no different from how I was with Paul I realised, nor the others who I was shown to. My armpits were moist and my mouth was dry, I couldn't keep my lips moist and needed to lick them often. My nipples were achingly hard and I could feel my knickers were wet.

Paul sat down.

"You know why you came here, Hannah, " He was looking directly at me while I continued to stare at the floor. "These people want to see how you are spanked. You want to show them everything don't you Hannah."

"Yes... Sir" I coughed the word out as my mouth was so dry.

"Now what is the first thing you do when I spank you?"

"I have to... to undress Sir. Until I am.. anti I am naked. You spank me naked Sir."

"So remove your dress." I looked around the floor of the stage. Knowing I had to do as he said but there were so many people, so many strangers. I was chewing my lips and moving my hands without thinking. I found the zip and pulled it down. 'I had to free myself from any inhibitions, and just go with the flow,' I said to myself.

The zip, I had to undo the zip. It was difficult to organise my thoughts. I pulled it down. Then, first one strap, then the other came off my shoulders. My hands were shaking. These people wanted to see me naked, see my body. I hoped it was good enough. I hoped they liked it. I was panting, my heart racing, as if I had been running. I shrugged my shoulders and the dress fell off my chest and I pulled my arms through. I took a breath, then another and then stepped from it. My nipples were obviously hard and dark pink above the white quarter bra, pointing at my audience. I saw the shoes of the girl who had brought the chair silently appear next to me and she took the dress. My legs shook.

I suddenly realised that the girl was still next to me, waiting. I unfastened my bra and gave that to her too. It hadn't really covered much. She walked away. I thought she had forgotten I had knickers and stockings on and had to stop myself turning around.

"Apparently there is a long standing custom here that on their first night a submissive woman throws her knickers to the audience."

I gasped. My blushing face seemed to heat up more. The humiliation was intense. I slipped them off my hips, to some cheers from the audience, stepped from them and balled them up. They were damp. They were my last vestige of decency. I threw them as far as I could. By throwing them my tits were swung obviously and my first thought was to cover myself but I managed to stop myself in time. Obviously, I was allowed my stockings.

"They are rather wet and have rather a nice bouquet!" A voice called from the dark in front of us, to general approval.

"Now show them your tattoo. Put your hands on your head." I put my hands on my hair, lifting my tits, half turned, spreading my knees so my thighs were apart. More cheering. More heat in my face. More breaths lifting my tits up and down. Paul waited another few seconds to make sure that everyone was aware and really appreciated the degree of my exposure and my obedience to his instructions.

"Now, over my knees."

I felt relief. At least I could hide more now and I had rehearsed what was coming next enough times, though not under lights and on stage. I could hide my face in my hair and stifled a sob just from the raw emotions. I was scared of course, but itI was so very exciting and I was certainly very aroused. Much stronger than the fear, was the dirty desire that always overwhelmed me when I ready for Paul's knee.

I opened my legs to show him I was ready and the pain began and slowly built. He was good at that, the building up of the pain, the tension and the heat. He knew how to gradually increase his slaps, a couple on one of my buttocks, a couple on the other until I was grunting, not knowing whether it was pleasure or pain, just that suffused heat glowing in my crutch and hips. Attempting to hold still for him to slap my flesh. The slap of his hand and the reaction of my body over his knees was a rhythmic constant, lulling me into the beyond, that strange area in my mind where my submission took over regardless of anything else, where questions were meaningless and pleasure dominated me.

I think my body must have continued to buck on his legs even after he had finished, it just seemed natural. His hand parted my thighs further, until I was displaying my cunt wantonly. Suddenly I felt him slap my cunt lips, a wet slap, then not another until I thought I would cum. I was so hot, and wet.

Then it was over and he had me stand groggily and put my head on the chair and spread when he stood. I saw the girls black stilettos by my head and felt the cool cream over my cheeks and then in my ass. I had cleaned there even though I didn't expect him to use me there and his fingers probed deep and rubbed my insides with lubrication. The girl must have brought my plug too and I felt the coolness of the metal as it pushed into me, widening, then filling me.