Learning About Myself Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes. I am happy to watch him. It turns me on. In fact I could do with him now." She laughed.

I squeezed her hand, guiltily, and wiped myself really carefully and washed my hands as I looked at myself in the mirror. When we returned the woman with the male sub was talking to Paul and Scott. The sub was naked, his cock sticking out from his belly. It looked smaller than Paul's or Scott's but they interested me more now. I smiled to myself thinking that. I wanted to hold it, feel what it felt like.

Linda and I were told to dress and we stood by the lockers putting on our clothes. When we returned the domme and sub male had gone somewhere else. Paul and Scott took us back to the main room, which was becoming less full as people went into the black rooms more. I was told to sit, with my skirt like Linda's. Paul did not want my new dressed stained. As I sat drinking my wine I kept my head down, I wanted to look around but I felt like everyone could tell what had happened in the other rooms. I could see that Linda would like some more attention even though she didn't make it obvious to the men and soon Scott and her went home.

"Do you regret joining?"

"No, not at all." I replied.

"So you are accepting of what happened in the Black Rooms?"

"Yes Sir. Are you?"

"Oh yes. I enjoy seeing the real you. You were released by being bound, weren't you?"

"Yes Sir. It... it excited me. And being spanked publicly earlier." I admitted shyly.

"Yes," he laughed, "you are enjoying the exhibitionism more as you do more." I could feel my face redden though I was sure he couldn't see. "We'll have to tell Liz and David about our new membership."

"Do we have to?"

"Yes. They would find out and be hurt that we hadn't told them. They wont come though, if that's worrying you."

"Why do you think they wont come?"

"Because David isn't as submissive as Liz thinks, certainly not as submissive as you. He will realise he couldn't cope here." I looked up at him thinking about what he said. "If he refuses to join, like I think he will, it could cause longer term problems for them."

"Really? I had never thought..."

In the following month we returned three times. These were normal evenings and informal. We saw Scott and Linda once and sat with them but Scott did not fuck me. Each time Paul put me in some kind of bondage and tried out the various implements on me. He could tell I was more receptive to submitting when confined. We both liked the flogger, it heated my tits and mound very nicely. I found the whip a little harsh, Paul wondered whether it was because he hadn't the experience but it didn't seem to have the subtlety of some of the other things. The cane and crop hurt but I could get used to them if he built it gradually. Once Paul allowed a man to use a wooden paddle on me, which was quite good and made me horny though it left me bruised. We were also getting to know more people, some simply smiles and nods but others we spoke to. I couldn't help but look at the dominants, wondering if Paul would offer me to them, or even more scarily, put me on The Step. I knew it would happen sooner or later and the uncertainty of when caused me to feel a buzz of arousal.

Work was progressing well. It felt like a completely different world. Sometimes now I found myself really horny thinking of The Club and what we did there or just of being with Paul. That caused problems more as it was supposed to be off limits sexually. However Paul allowed me to phone him and ask permission to finger myself no more than once a week. He would then give me a time and I could go to the toilet and do it, but I had to strip completely and then stand and video myself doing it for him. I felt really submissive doing that and he always made me watch myself afterwards.

One Thursday, it being the last day of the month I had to go and give an update to one of our sponsors in his office as usual. I was excited about getting home as Paul had told me I would have a surprise. Even though I tended to rush it George had listened attentively as he always did and asked insightful questions.

"Thank you Hannah, that was very interesting as usual." We both stood and I moved towards the door. "Just one more thing though." Smiling I stopped and turned. "I believe you now have a tattoo."

I knew my mouth was open and my eyes wide. I could feel the blood rushing into my cheeks. Beads of sweat appeared under my hair and along the top of my forehead. My bra felt like a loop of iron around my chest. My mind drifted. He was leaning back against his larger wooden desk. His cock was hard in his trousers, it looked like it must hurt.

"What... what gave you that impression?" I coughed out through a dry mouth. He looked at me with one eyebrow raised. I couldn't keep eye contact. Finally, I admitted, "Ah... well... actually... yes. I have."

"I would like you to show it to me."

"My husband... " I whispered.

"Yes, I know. He owns you. That's why I asked him."