Learning About the Hierarchy of Man

Story Info
Straight stud learns what an alpha really is.
2.2k words
4.38
9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bidaze
bidaze
21 Followers

I was in my mid to late 20s, working as a personal trainer at a local franchise. I had a cool girlfriend with whom I shared an apartment. As a personal trainer my busiest times were morning's and late afternoon/evenings. That left me with a lot of free mid-days in the apartment by myself. Idle hands are the devils playground as they say and I spent a lot of free time surfing porn, kind of opening up my world to new ideas.

One of those ideas led to Craigslist and actually chatting with real people (although it turns out not all were real). Anyway I'd email back and forth, exchange some pics, but never really came close to wanting to meet anyone and cheat on my girl. That was, until I saw an ad from a couple from the next town over.

At first I figured they were fake, or catfishing, or worse. We emailed for the better portion of a week, exchanged pics and they told me I was exactly what they were looking for. I wasn't looking for anything in particular, but if I was, it would be them. He was about a year or two older, about my height, but a little beefier. Similar cocks too, but again his seemed to be beefier as well. She was a knockout. Younger than me by a handful of years, brunette, with a tight, athletic body. Just like the ones that caught my attention at the gym.

The promising email's led to a suggestion of chatting on the phone. So I called and he answered, after a few pleasantries he put her on the phone and she said that she really enjoyed my pics. Of course I went with the cheesy line of 'not as much as I enjoyed yours'. He got back on the phone and I could hear distinct sounds of them playing around. It was really starting to turn me on when he asked what I was doing. I had a few hours before I needed to be back to the gym, so I told them so. Then I got the invite that would change my life.

I was at their place about 20 minutes later and they were everything their pictures said and more. Fast foward about an hour and I had just experienced pretty much the hottest threesome of my life. She was incredible and he had her wrapped around his finger. It was amazing how she so eagerly did as he told, something my girlfriend would rarely do. That really stuck with me, that and the fact after the first ten minutes or so she seemed to not really care if I was there. Well, we both ended up nutting on her face (another hard no for my gf), cleaned up and parted ways.

Was about two weeks later when I got a text at work. "Encore today at 1?" Of course I was in.

It went like this for almost 3 month's and I was having a blast. I loved her body and she could really worship some dick, although it was mostly his, but even that was incredible to watch.

It was a Thursday that I went over again. A little while into our session and her and I were in a 69, with him standing in front of her. She was alternating between sucking him and me, while I was going to town on that perfect pussy. Before I knew it I could see him come around. He told me to stay there as she throated all of my 8". It was wild, my gf had never even come close.

Then he stepped forward and I could see his big cock slowly enter her while I tongued her clit. Her mouth was amazing as he kept picking up his pace of fucking her. It was almost overwhelming.

Suddenly I was startled out of my trance as he had slipped out of her and that heavy cock fell directly on my face, he thrust again, not realizing it, and that cock head brushed up against my lips and tongue. He quickly repositioned and went back inside her. Minutes later I exploded into her mouth as he pulled out and shot all over her ass and back. Again we got up, cleaned and I took off for work.

I honestly didn't give the whole situation much thought, but that next week he sent a text to apologize.

"Hey man, sorry about the whole cock to the face incident. "

"No worries dude, I imagine shit happens."

"Yeah it does. Especially when she gets me going like that, she's something else right?"

"Oh, absolutely. I've got to say, you two have definitely been a godsend"

"Even if I accidentally hit you in the face with my cock?"

"Ha, yeah, it was fine. She was so busy inhaling my cock that I barely noticed, lol."

"Barely noticed??? Now you're just being hurtful, lol."

"I didnt mean it like that bro. Besides it seems like you're in no shortage of confidence, especially with that gf. So fine."

"I know, just kidding, I know its big. I'm just glad you didn't freak. Most guys who take a cock to the face don't enjoy it."

"Well, I didn't say I enjoyed it, lol."

"True, but you also didn't say you didn't enjoy it."

"Touche. Well I wouldn't search it out again."

"Again, hurtful, lol. But seriously, what was it like?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, what was it like to have a dick slap you on your face, hitting your lips, your tongue. Could you taste her?"

I don't know why but I was getting turned on reliving it.

"Come to think of it, I'm not even sure if I noticed tasting her."

"So you were too concentrated on my dick to notice the taste of pussy."

"I didn't say that."

"You didnt not say it either."

"I don't know. I was shocked. Actually surprised how heavy it felt."

"Yeah, she says that all the time, lol. Big too."

"Yeah I can see her saying that."

"Saying what?"

"That your dick is big."

I can't believe how turned on I was.

"It's a curse sometimes. I've had a few girls go batshit if I stop letting them suck it. They keep talking about how good it feels filling their mouth. I just dont get it."

"Well it is pretty hot to see her do anything you ask, as soon as you ask. She's the complete opposite of my girl."

"Ha, that's a shame, but honestly it's all about the cock, and how it makes them feel to submit to it. I don't get it, but it's like a drug for them."

"Well I guess my girl isn't into drugs."

"Oh, she is. Everybody is into 'drugs', for some it's submission, others its control, or being worshipped, that's my drug."

"Same with me. I love that idea."

"It's not an idea my friend. It's reality. And if it was your reality you'd be living it, not hoping for it."

Was he right?

"I don't know about that."

"I'm not bullshitting you. When's the last time your girl sucked you off? You've got a big dick, almost as big as mine. She suck you off daily?"

"She doesn't, but in all fairness, I don't ask her all the time."

"Too busy self-pleasuring?? lol."

Come to think of it, I've been jerking off way more than I've been trying to initiate sex with my gf.

"Everyone jerks off."

"Not everyone, I want to get off, I call up a chick to suck me off. Never a shortage."

"Well, if true, that's impressive my man."

"You know its true, why do you think that is?"

"I don't know, I guess that big dick is just magic."

"Lol, a magic dick. I like that. Don't you think maybe its how it feels in their hands, how it tastes, how it feels to have their lips wrapped around it? How it feels to fill their throats? How at ease they are to know that they don't have to worry about anything else but my cock?"

"Ha, I never gave it much thought."

"You are now though, aren't you? Come to think of it you're probably hard."

"No."

"No? Prove it."

"I'm not hard."

"Prove it. Take a picture right now of that big uncut dick."

"I'm not sending a dude a dick pic."

"30 seconds or else lose our numbers."

Fuck, why was I so hard? But I couldn't give up these threesomes. So I snapped a pic, and after a brief hesitation I sent it.

"Fuck dude. I was actually only 50/50 as to whether you were or not, but this seals it."

"Seals what?"

"Seals your drug of choice, lol. Keep stroking, I know you're past the point of no return."

I was. Actually I was stroking for a little bit now. He just went on.

"Imagine that, getting hard thinking about what must go through the minds of all that suck my cock. It's big, isn't it?"

"Yes."

"Might feel really heavy in your hands won't it? Or do you want that heavy cock slap you on your face?"

"In my hands."

WTF was going on?? The rest was a blur. I came shortly after I begged him to let me suck his cock. He never responded. I sent him a quick 'hi' text later that day to no response. Then at least one every day during the next few days, everytime while i was jerking off. No response. I figured I blew it, and was slightly relieved.

Until they reached out two weeks after I gave up.

"She wants another round, you in?"

With little hesitation I said yes and I was at their place an hour later.

Seemed like everything was normal. We were doing our regular thing, but I realized how often I was focused more on his cock then I was on her. That's when he stopped fucking her and stood up. She asked what was going on as she pulled her mouth from my cock.

"Derek, why are you here?"

"Why? She's fucking amazing."

She started sucking me again. He grabbed his phone, then pulled her off of me. Again he asked.

"Why are you here?"

"I love cumming on a chick so sexy, she's so much hotter than my gf."

He walked over to her and showed her his phone. She started laughing. I got even harder.

"Why are you here?"

I couldn't say a thing. He stood there with his huge powerful cock just staring at his phone, and she was looking at me like she felt sorry for me. Then he started reading my texts.

"Your cock is insane."

"It's so big."

"I can see why she loves it and how I'm an afterthought."

"I want to feel it in my hands, on my face again."

"Yes, I want to suck you."

"Please let me suck you."

She giggled with each statement, stroking his cock while he read.

"Why are you here?

I couldn't stay quiet. I just blurted out.

"To suck your cock."

God she got a kick out of that. She let go of his cock and applied gentle pressure on my shoulders, guiding me off of the bed onto my knees. It was such a strange feeling, it was almost like a weight was lifted as I got into a position of submission.

He put down his phone and sauntered over to me. He slapped his cock against my cheek which got another laugh from his gorgeous gf. I felt the thickness, the heaviness. I knew I needed this.

He positioned himself in front of me and I instinctively opened my mouth. Inches away from my destiny and he stopped. I leaned in, but he put his hand on my head to stop me.

"Just so we know, she doesn't fuck cocksuckers. Understood?"

"Yes."

"So just a moment sucking my cock is worth more than months of her pussy?

I hesitated, not because I was questioning it, but more because I was wondering why it wasnt more of a question.

"I understand."

"So you'd rather suck my dick then get fucked and sucked by this incredible piece of ass?"

I looked at her, then back to him.

"Yes. Please let me suck you. I need that cock in my mouth."

I wasn't lying. At that point I had never wanted anything more. And that's when it happened. His powerful cockhead parted my lips. It was incredible. Like nothing else I have ever experienced. It was like a drug.

For a few minutes he let me just worship his cock with my virgin mouth. Then he grabbed my head and gave a few quick deep thrusts as I gagged and almost spit up.

"He's going to need work. Show him"

She got down on her knees and worshipped his alpha cock. I watched intently, but not on her, just that cock. He picked up his pace as I stroked my wildly hard cock. He exploded over her face just as I reached climax. Except instead of cumming on her face I came all over myself.

He tossed her a towel and when she was finished she tossed it to me to clean up. He went to shower and she saw me out.

It was a week later when I got another text. One I knew would cement what I already knew. I was a beta male.

bidaze
bidaze
21 Followers