Learning Bondage Pt. 01

Story Info
How an 18 year old young man learns bondage and his fetishes.
1k words
3.91
5.9k
5
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please be patient as this story unfolds.

All actors in this story are presumed to be 18 or older.

Not sure where I should begin? I guess maybe a little about me and my family. I live at home with my dad and his wife who he married after my mom and dad divorced a few years back. My dads new wife's daughter, Kristi, lived here for a couple of years, but being two years older than I, is now going to college in a town nearby, living on campus.

Kristi and I never got along while she lived here. Personally, her mom spoiled her and believed everything she would say, no matter how unbelievable. Her mom also spent most of her income on whatever Kristi wanted and between the two, sponged off my dad taking much of his income as well.

Both Kristi and her mom would spend hours at the fitness center supposedly working out, but mostly they were just walking about in skin tight spandex showing off their bodies to anyone that would look. And, that was about every male in the place as they both looked good, even though they're family.

Myself, I graduated from high school last summer, pretty much an average student and unnoticed. I didn't hang out with anyone in particular, and definitely didn't fraternize with anyone of the opposite sex. It wasn't that I wasn't interested, just that I was too awkward when it came to talking to people. And truthfully, sex is what I thought of mot of the time causing me to have a hard on most of the time.

One thing I did excel in, was swimming though. I began competition swimming at a young age and continued until a graduated. My body build was that of a typical swimmer being slim and agile. Being at the pool everyday, I'm completely tanned except what is covered by my Speedo swimsuit leaving me with white skin there. I have blonde hair that I keep shaved everywhere except my head. Yes, I shave down there too as I don't want any hair peaking out around my small swimsuit. Although, even if I did have pubic hair, it was all blond as well. I guess I'm what is considered a twink by what I've seen in some of the porn I have found myself looking at on the internet.

Speaking of porn, I found myself cruising all sorts of sites while I have the house to myself during the day when my dad and his wife are away. Some of the porn has men and women, some just women, and some just guys. But what caught my attention the most, was the many different forms of bondage. I could spend hours looking at men and women bound in ways where they couldn't resist anything another person could do to them. Bondage quickly took over my mind instead of just sex, which I found myself thinking about all the time.

Eventually, sitting at the computer looking at pictures and jerking off to the pictures started to become boring. I found myself wanting to experience the feelings of being bound. I had to know what it felt like to be bound like what I was seeing on the screen of my computer. So, I began to concoct a plan for the next day when my parents were going to be gone and I'd be at home all day by myself.

As soon as I heard the door shut from my parents leaving the house, I jumped out of bed and checked the window to make sure they had left. Seeing that they had both left, I slid off my pajamas leaving me completely naked. I carried my pajamas to my room throwing them on the end of the bed and began to walk around the house. Since hitting puberty, I pretty much kept myself clothed except for showering and changing clothes in which I did in the security of my own room.

But today, I felt exhilarated knowing that this was so taboo, and that even though it was very unlikely, I could possibly get caught. As soon as I dropped my pajamas to the floor, my penis quickly became engorged pointing up towards my belly with my teenage erection. I walked into my dads bedroom that had a full length mirror and admired my body. Although the pictures I saw on the internet showed guys with larger penises, and felt that mine was adequate. I then turned showing my butt in which I again felt that it looked good. Maybe even better than the ones I saw on the computer.

For some reason, I came up with the idea of taking a few pictures with my cellphone of my nudity. I took several pictures posing as though I was one of the guys on the computer. I even took pictures of my penis and testicles, and then bent over revealing my tight butt and rectum hearing the camera as it clicked on my private areas.

Not knowing what to do next, I removed the shoestrings from my tennis shoes and began to wrap the string around my testicles. I continued to wrap the string around which eventually began to push my balls down further and further into my scrotum and pushing them away from my body. As I dis this, they started turning a bright red and eventually turned red.

Seeing this, I again took a picture of myself with my balls bound and then began to stroke my already leaking penis. I t took me less than a minute in which I erupted across the floor with stream after stream of cum. I quickly unwrapped my balls while my penis dribbled out strings of cum eventually landing on my my inner thighs.

While nude, I cleaned up my mess from the floor and then eventually returned to the computer pulling up more bondage porn. The longer I looked, the more and more types of bondage I found. And the more I found, the more I wanted to try. I quickly regained my erection, finding that it didn't matter to me who all was involved. Women, Gay, even self bondage. I loved it all and wanted to try everything I could see.

It was then that I knew that I was going to do this again, but even be more imaginative. And so it began that I started a list to what I needed to get for my next time.

Continued in part 2.