Learning Bondage Pt. 02

Story Info
I learn more about bondage and what can happen.
2k words
4.53
6.5k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All actors are presumed to be 18 or older.

As I sat at the computer, I quickly realized that the next time I dabble in bondage, I wanted my play times to last longer. I loved what happened, yet wish that I would have prolonged my eventual ending. Even while surfing the net, I found myself unable to keep my hand off my erection while finding more and more different aspects of bondage.

It was then that I came across a site containing self bondage. On this site, it showed instructions using things around the house to bind a person. It also showed what they referred to as timed release bondage. Simply meaning, that once you were tied up, you'd have to wait a certain amount of time before being able to release yourself of your bonds and also release your sexual pressures.

I began finding the items around the house and in my dads garage that I would need. I remained naked while doing this enjoying the thrill of being nude and the thought of how I could be caught if my dad or his wife came home. Even when I went out to the garage, I remained naked which gave me a particular thrill as I heard vehicles drive by the house wondering if I was about to be caught.

Once inside, I opened two keyed padlocks and then removed the keys placing them in a little cup of water. I then placed the cup with the keys in the down stairs freezer. After doing this, I collected the items and placed them in a box eventually hiding the box in the bottom of my closet to await tomorrow when I would try this new found excitement. I then went back to the computer and continued to surf the net for more ideas in bondage, yet making sure I didn't masturbate myself to another ejaculation.

I stayed naked all day and waited for the sound of a vehicle in our driveway before rushing to my bedroom and putting on some clothes. Doing this excited me making it difficult to get dressed before my dad got home. As I walked out of my room, I noticed that a little precum had seeped through my underwear and sweats making a wet spot on the front. I thought about putting on some different clothes, but my dad hollered up asking where I was.

I went downstairs and talked to my dad asking how his day had went. He answered as he usually did just telling me that it was okay and then he glanced down at the front of my sweats and asked smiling if I had a good day. I'm sure I turned red, as I told him "Nothing special."

The rest of the night went without anything special to note. His wife got home, and we ordered pizza to be delivered. After dinner, I went back to my room and began to think of what I was going to do tomorrow with my whole day to myself while they were at work.

The next morning, I got out of bed as soon as I heard the front door shut with my dad and his wife leaving the house. I stripped off my pajamas getting completely nude again. I was instantly hard again as I grabbed my box of supplies and carried them down into the living room.

I then went to the laundry room and found the basket of dirt clothes Kristi had dropped off this past weekend from school. Finding this, I dug through her dirty garments finally finding what I was looking for, a pair of her used panties. Luck was with me as what I found, was a bright pink thong and a white thong. I grabbed them and took them with me to the living room dumping everything in the middle of the room.

Once in the living room, I opened the blinds of the front window thinking that knowing it was open would add to the excitement of possibly getting seen by someone going by. But in my heart, I knew that in order to be seen, a person would have to walk up onto the front porch.

I then grabbed the key that was frozen in the cup of water. I sat it in the middle of the room and then proceeded to lie down beside it. I grabbed the pink panties next and wadded it up and placed it over my nose and then placed wadded up the white thong and placed it in my mouth. I I then put on a pair of my bluetooth ear buds in my ears and then wrapped an ACE bandage around my my mouth and nose securing everything in place.

I then turned on my cellphone to start playing music loudly so as I couldn't hear anything else and turned on the video camera. I leaned it against the couch on the other end of the room aimed at me in the center so it would record everything that took place.

I stepped back to the middle of the room and sat down. I grabbed a short length of dog chain that I had cut into various lengths and wrapped one end very tight around my ankles. I padlocked the chain in place securing my ankles together and pulled the other end of the chain up behind me. I confirmed the cup with the keys were still beside me and once I knew exactly where it was, I grabbed a bandanna and tightly wrapped it around the top part of my head covering my eyes so I could see. I secured that in place with a single wrap of duct tape making sure that it didn't fall off while I waited for the ice to melt.

With the music blaring in my ears, my sight completely blocked, I bent my body backwards forcing my stomach and hips forward and grabbed the remaining end of the chain. I managed to loop it around my wrist pulling it tight. Once I felt it was tight enough, I grabbed the remaining padlock and locked it into place securing my until the ice melted enough that I would be able to grab the key.

I moved around a bit finding being bound was exciting and although I couldn't see or feel it, I know my penis was as hard as I've ever felt. It also excited me knowing that if someone looked in the big front window of the living room, I'd be seen in a very awkward position.

After a while, I found an uncontrollable urge to get some kind of satisfaction from my penis. I tried to move in a way where my penis would rub on something, anything, but no matter how much I tried, It remained hard sticking out of my hips like a missile ready to be fired.

After a while, and I don't know how many songs played, the excitement wore off and I started to really become worried that someone might walk by and see me. How would I explain this? What would they say? What would happen if word got out that I did this?

I reached for the cup with the keys but felt that it still hard and still frozen. It then struck me that I didn't see how long it would take for the ice to melt to where I could get to the keys. I pulled the cup closer to me and pushed the cup up against my butt cheeks hoping that this would cause the ice to melt faster.

I tried to relax as I now knew that I was stupid for trying this, but I was sure that it wouldn't take too long and the ice would melt, I would grab the keys, and I eventually be out of this position. It was warm in the room and I must have fallen asleep when I was awoken when I thought I felt something touch the end of my penis.

I strained to hear anything, but the music was much too loud. I concentrated with all my being trying to sense is someone was in the room, but eventually settled down concluding that I must have just dreamed it.

Suddenly, I again felt something brush against the end of my penis. Was someone else in the room I quickly pondered as I attempted to be able to sense what it was. Then suddenly I felt something brush against my butt cheeks. I attempted to yell for help, but all that came out was muffled sounds from my pantie filled mouth. I rolled over on my back onto my arms and hands, but doing so, the chain caused my legs to bend pushing my feet closer to my ass, and resulting with me spreading my knees.

I'm now on my back, my knees spread wide with my penis and balls on display to whoever was in the room. I then felt something touch the base of my balls gently grabbing them and lifting them up uncovering my asshole. I again tried to say something, but I'm sure all was heard was my muffled sounds.

It was definitely a person as I felt a hand lift my balls, and using their other hand, I felt something brush across my asshole. I then realized just how vulnerable I was in which I wouldn't be able to stop someone from doing whatever they wanted to me. As I thought about what a person might do, I was brought back to reality as I felt someone else grab both my nipples and begin to twist them. I cried out in pain but again, I'm sure all that was heard was my muffled cries.

Just as quickly as I felt their presence, I was left alone again. I cried out for help, but no relief was granted. I lie there for an unknown time and was beginning to think that whoever it was, that they may have left so I began to feel around for the cup containing the ice and key. My guts began to churn as my grasps for the cup came back empty. I scooted around the room running into furniture, yet found nothing.

It then dawned on me that whoever it was that was here, that they might have taken the key with them leaving me to be found by my father. I found some comfort knowing that at least it would be him who found me. He's always been understand around me. I'd be embarrassed, but I'm sure he wouldn't say anything.

My thoughts were interrupted as I felt two sets of hands, one on each side of me as they picked me up. I was then carried for a short while and placed on a hard surface. I then felt someone doing something at my feet and then felt my feet become free from the chains. As quickly as they were loose though, I felt someone grab my legs and pull me turning me as they pulled, pulling me over an edge, what I imagined may be the kitchen table. My feet hit the floor but were immediately pulled apart and secured to the table legs leaving me standing with my legs spread wide apart.

A hand then pushed me in the middle of the back pushing me forward landing my chest on the surface. With my hands still locked behind my back, I couldn't stand or move. Yet, now I was really in fear as I can only imagine how I look. Me bent over the table with my asshole, balls, and cock hanging below clearly visible to whoever was doing this.

A hand pressed down on my lower back as I felt another hand begin to apply a cool gel to my asshole. Oh shit! I thought as I now know that I'm about to lose my anal virginity. And as stupid as it sounds, I'm angry that I'm losing my anal virginity before I lose my other virginity.

The hand leaves my back as I come to the realization as to what is going to happen and I wait.

Continued in Part 3.