All Comments on 'Learning Curve Ch. 10'

by Paris Waterman

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh my

I have enjoyed this series. Every night I read a new chapter while pleasuring myself. I can not wait until the chapter and look forward to the group scene

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Needs to be edited

Not sure what happened. At s9ne point, the author began to get c9nfused with POV. Us8ng 'my' instead of she, her, or him.

Confusion on Ellie. Inher and Alena's forst sexual encounter with the guys from the mall, Ellie tells Alena that she part of s9ne type of Oriental mafia type stuff. Then later on, she's not. So, either the author needs to edit that she's not part if some group or rewrite the part where she's now just a rich Asian girl (didnt loikat s7bmission date, but does make me w9nder if the author saw the movie "Ceazy Rich Asians" at s9me point.

Author confusion with the weekend CDC couple with the mixup between Allan (I think Alan may have used too, but I don't recall) and Alena (may have also used Alen at 9ne point).

The later chapters felt rushed. For me it began with Chapter 8. The whole anal scene where it felt like a near word for word copy and paste and change names around type of deal. Lazy writing in my opinion.

The story had its good moments, but needs a bit of work. I'd give it 2.5 out of 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous