Learning from Her O.G.

Story Info
My Wife Needs More Than Me.
1.3k words
3.62
4.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Right before the pandemic my longtime girlfriend Renee gave me the best blowjob I had ever had.

When it was all said and done, I had mixed emotions about it.

Outside of the bedroom Renee can be a prude. She's not into watching porn or using toys. So, I couldn't understand where this sudden skillset came from.

The blowjob Renee gave me is what I've seen watching porn. Big globs of saliva sliding down my dick and her sucking it back up and...

...just writing about it is turning me on and then you'd have nothing to read...

As Renee finished me off, I wondered if she was secretly fucking someone else.

Later that week, I fucked Renee in prone position which is where I do my dirtiest talking. Sometimes I'll tell her about another woman I fucked before I met her, or I'll ask her about her exes. The rule is the conversations stays in the bedroom.

One night after a long fuck session this night, I decided to ask, "when did you learn to suck dick like that?"

She didn't want to talk about it.

I spread her cheeks apart and pressed my dick into her vagina deeper until she gave in.

Renee slowly confessed that she loves sucking dick but didn't know how I would feel about it.

For 10 years, Renee hid her passion of sucking dick and I had no clue. She expressed the pleasure she gets from being on her knees and looking up into a man's eyes. She loves a firm hand on the back of her neck guiding her mouth and getting face fucked.

Sadly, I've never really enjoyed blowjobs. I will usually play along, do a few moans and groans but shortly I'll switch to 69. Eating pussy is my thing and with the right one, I can eat pussy for hours.

[#sidenote: Prior to that night, my best blowjob was from this girl I met who had dentures. Why she would have dentures at 19 is a mystery but it felt like wet silk was wrapped around my dick. I didn't know she had dentures. I didn't see her take them out. I saw her put them back in after she finished. A heads up would have been appreciated.]

In between hard strokes, Renee confessed that her boyfriend, Kyle turned her mouth out. They dated while she was in high school. As she explained, she would suck his dick all the time. Kyle's dad was a super to the building so Kyle had access to all the empty apartments. She would suck his dick and they would fuck if there was a matress in the apartment.

I've never been insecure about any of my wife's ex's but I did become curious. There's a man out there who turned my wife out and I noticed my dick was hard thinking about it.

I've turned out my ex. For three years after we broke up, we still had casual sex together because her man wasn't me. I never bothered to ask her what was missing. According to her best friend, her boyfriend didn't have my stamina and girth. Somehow I started sleeping with her best friend, but that's another story.

I did turn Renee onto getting her pussy eaten. When I first met her, she thought it tickled. She told me most guys never ate her out. They would lick it a few times to get it wet and get down to business. Now she is able to lay back and enjoy herself.

Since her admission of pleasure, I've noticed that sometimes when Renee is sucking me off, she's adding to her bag of tricks. Rimming me, sucking me from the back and lightly fingering my ass. It turns me on, but at the same time, I'm wondering, how much did Kyle teach her?

One night, I put Renee in a leglock forcing her to choke on my dick. She had no control as I kept reminding her to breathe through her nose. I even figured out a leg cradle position so she can suck me off while watching TV.

During another probing prone session, she flat out told me that Kyle was the best dick she ever sucked.

CAN'T BEAT HIM? JOIN HIM

I came to the realization Renee needs to be slutted out by Kyle and I need to be there when it happens. She would never fuck him even with permission. But what if I arranged it when I was there. When she's sucking dick, she's a different person.

I did as much research on Kyle as I could. Thanks to Facebook, I was able to find him and he was living in the Bronx.

I reached out to him and he called me back. He had no idea who I was and I cut right to the chase.

"I'm Renee's husband. I know you're married and all but how would you like to fuck Renee again?"

He said, "stop playing."

I said, "no seriously. A threesome with you, me and Renee. Your dick game comes up in conversation."

He was startled and told me that he'd get back to me.

Once he got back to me, I booked a local hotel room and told Renee we were going on a Staycation. I instructed her to bring sexy sleepwear and her eye mask.

We ate light that night and I made sure Renee had some CBD. I took Renee to our room and I told her to get the room ready.

'I'll be right back with a surprise."

I ran down to the lobby met Kyle face to face. Taller than I expected but he seemed okay. I didn't want to bore him with small talk, so I said, you ready and we headed to the room.

I knocked on our door only to hear Renee say she needed more time. Finally after 3 minutes, she told me to open the door. I made sure she had on her eye mask and then I motioned for Kyle to come in and let the door close behind him.

With curtains drawn I moved Renee into position. I had her in doggystyle position facing the door. I started to eat her from the back. As she started to get into it, I motioned for Kyle to step to the edge of the bed.

Kyle stepped forward. He was naked down to his socks. I told him to make sure he wore his cologne on his stomach. As he stood in front of Renee, he started to play with himself. He hadn't seen or heard from Renee in 25 years.

While I was eating out Renee, I said "I wish I could be in two places at once, so I could eat you from the back and you could suck me at the same time."

Renee suggested, "Why don't we 69?"

"I have something better in mind."

Renee answered with curiosity, "Like what?"

And with that said, I pulled her face up to Kyle's dick height and he slid his dick right in her mouth.

She struggled at first and bucked back, but I told her everything was okay. Then she caught a whiff of Kyle's cologne.

She muffled, "Kyle?"

I whipped off her eyemask and she stared up at him in amazement.

As I was giving her backshots, I gnarled in her ear, "You loved his dick so much, so I figured why not get it for your birthday."

She looked embarrassed and ashamed. She was confused. She didn't know what to do. But my next instruction cut to the chase.

"You think I found this nigga on Facebook for you to not look at him? Lift up your eyes and acknowledge your teacher."

Kyle lifted her head to meet his eyes and proceeded to fuck her face while I continued to fuck her from the back.

Once I nutted, I left him alone to have fun and pretended to leave the room. I took a seat in the corner of the hotel room and proceeded to jerk off. The glimmer in Renee's eyes sucking Kyle's dick was such a turn on.

It was at that moment that I realized that I could never be everything to Renee. She needed this. They were totally back in their element.