All Comments on 'Learning from Porn'

by the_ontarian

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

Well told. I enjoyed this very much. that husband seems to be a bit pathetic though. He not only doesn't pick up on what she enjoys but she has to TELL him what to say to her. Practically beg him to talk dirty with her. He seems so weak that he doesn't push her envelope at all... unless SHE asks for it. How will both he and she discover new aspects if he doesn't explore first and actually take charge more than what he does.

I hope you continue this voyage of discovery for this couple. Like... it's about time he either buys her some toys or they together visit a sex shop to buy them together or... go online and purchase and have them delivered.

She obviously needs to be controlled while in a sexy mood, rather than him waiting for her to be adventurous. Take charge FFS. It's what she wants. Cheers.

PunjiPunjiover 1 year ago

OMG. That was the most erotic thing I have read in ages. Wish I could give it 6 stars.

pkp033pkp033over 1 year ago

🔥🔥🔥 very spicy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please write a sequel, this was excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Have to disagree with @LenardSpencer I thought it was a great story, so erotic and I loved the husbands hesitations, made it feel very real

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 1 year ago

What a fun fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please write a sequel, like one where they share the video with Kelly & things heat up from there. That was very well written, paced etc.

Jlyn1Jlyn1about 1 year ago

I need a sequel. That was so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

More! This is great stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yes!!! This was great! Please add more chapters to this. Sexual discovery is such a turn on.

Speechless2025Speechless202512 months ago

Fantastic, we MUST have more from this couple!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

OMG!! Frigging AWESOME!! Been married for a LOT of years and apparently to a "Heather." I need a "Rachel" to intervene...or perhaps I need to send this link ro my wife to move from vanilla. Well done!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good premise.

But too much of sex was what was on porn, not them.

Three stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous