All Comments on 'Learning from Stacy Ch. 05'

by monkeykinglives

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
monkeykinglivesmonkeykinglivesalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Footnote

I don't know how to put in a footnote. Thanks to Wikipedia for the synopsis of the Opera.

Enjoy the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Enjoyed this one a lot

You write about the D/s dynamic in a way that is informative but still titillating . There is a good deal of emotional development operating under the surface, which makes the characters seem more complex. And the descriptions of Amsterdam are vivid and realistic.

Submisky35Submisky35almost 4 years ago

LOVED THE STORY

Very well written tale. Your narrative of all that transpired was interesting and nicely descriptive. Made the whole story seem plausible and the sex and BDSM seem real, unlike much that's out there that just seems like plain porno. As a fellow Literotica author I know the time and work involved in putting something like this together and I applaud you. Please continue this thread.

(BTW, just add an "author's note" at the end to say anything that's not actually part of the story, e.g. a footnote)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Still with the travelogue?

I perked up a bit when you quoted Stacy discussing her flogging. That is the element that has been missed by me across the previous two chapters. As long as you are exploring the thoughts of a submissive as a means of learning how to be a god Dom, shouldn't you be discussing that you are learning from Stacy? Especially since you are now adding in a new sub whose interest in being Dommed by you has to do with an unexplained trust in you?

You can do better than this.

Adding another woman into a relationship -ESPECIALLY if she's not asking for this- is a recipe for disaster. One doesn't need to be a Dom-in-Training to know this!

monkeykinglivesmonkeykinglivesabout 3 years agoAuthor
Super comment and thank you.

Feedback is so valuable as I figure out how to tell these takes. Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermonkeykinglives@monkeykinglives
I pay attention to the view counter, the likes, the score, and especially the comments when deciding what to do more of and less. I’m into opera, electric guitar, and kink - especially opera. I’ve been to many cities in several counties to see opera. The Stacy series is a tru...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES