All Comments on 'Learning From Tammy Ch. 02'

by tammys_greg

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
jes1701jes1701over 18 years ago
Love it

I loved the first chapter and I love the 2nd chapter I feel sorry for him at the end but I think they will work it out I hope

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
No, it's not all right!

It's not all right for a woman to act as bastardly as any male chauvinist. It's not all right for her to abuse him, which she obviously thinks she is entitled to do. I hope she has the decency to apologise; that he has nothing to do with her until she does. I hope that he isn't such a wimp as to forget his self-respect and come crawling back under these circumstances. Boy, and she talked about not putting up with HIM disrespecting HER! What an idiot, to treat such a great man with such disrespect! By the way, I'm a woman myself, and I have a wonderful man, with whom I practice perfect give and take.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Learning from Tammy Ch. 03

In the morning I canceled the limo. Leave me high and dry, see how long you wait around with your friends before you realize you have been screwed in public.

Sunday I left for my business trip. I met the lady of my dreams and lived happily ever after.

The end.

sherlock40sherlock40over 18 years ago
Oh please, he will roll over at the first sign of

her wanting sex. The author has written the roll of a pussy male and he will put this guy into it, period. "Oh wow, she treats me like shit, but the sex is great and I have a hard-on. Everything is just wonderful. I think I am in love with her!" Sorry, I didn't realize it was his anal that the story was aiming for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Without An iota Of Grey Matter but spread asshole

the wimp is pissed until told to piss off or on!

This is so real. And so ah sick but soon to be worserest@!

Writer - did you got to wimp school or pick this up from your wife???

Always makes me wonder when someone who can write doesn't have a healthy mind!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous