Learning Housekeeping Skills Pt. 02

Story Info
I was so hot by now, I must have cum a bit in my knickers.
1.3k words
4.5
3.4k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Learning Housekeeping Skills -- Part 2 - slave girl sara

This is part two of the story about my visit to Mrs Jones for tuition in housekeeping. I had been told how Mr Jones dealt with an overspending housewife, I was about to be taught how other Sirs do so.

Mr. Jones had taken a nap after his lunch and then went off to watch his beloved football team play.

I was once again taken by the hand and upstairs, this time their bedroom to be taught how other overspending housewives are dealt with.

Mrs. Jones closed the bedroom door and had me lift my hands above my head. She pulled my jumper over my head and onto the floor, jeans pulled down followed, I was so hot by now, I must have cum a bit in my knickers.

Mrs. Jones pulled them tight and took me to their full-length mirror.

I know my pussy lips are smooth but they stood out with the wetness.

"sara, you do know what happens to girls who wet their knickers don't you?"

"Is it a fucking or a spanking?"

I was straight over her knee and spanked, oh and fingered.

She turned me over and slapped my pussy, over my wet knickers.

"Stand."

My knickers were lowered and I stepped out of them then my bra came off, I pushed out my titties.

Mrs. Jones gave me a note pad and pen.

"On the left write an amount your future husband would give you a week to run the house and on the right how much you actually would spend."

I put £0 in and £20 out and gave it back to her.

"Ahh, an overspend!"

She went her dresser drawer and took out a velvet bag.

She massaged my nipples to twice their normal size and attached a bulldog clip to each.

"Owwwwwww."

SLAPPPPPPPPPPPPP across my titties.

She slapped the inside of my legs so I spread them.

A silver clip on each pussy lip, I knew I would get another spank but, "FUCKKKKKKK."

SLAPPPPPPPPPPPP on my pussy.

She stood up, had me fold my arms behind and pulled on the nipple clips.

Up, down and side to side.

"So, £20 overspend is deciphered as equivalent to twenty ounces for twenty minutes, divided between four clips is five ounces on each clip."

She had a selection of rings she hung on each clip.

It hurt so much -- I cum so much.

She swung them and pulled them, yes, I was in tears or was it ecstasy?

"Twenty minutes up."

She unclipped the lip ones and pulled off the nipple ones.

It was two "FUCKKKKK" -- "FUCKKKKK"

The pain was pretty constant, and I was not allowed to rub the throbbing areas.

"So, £20 overspend is the same as twenty stripes divided between four clips is five stripes a clip."

The velvet bag went back into her drawer and from a wardrobe she took a short OTK sized cane.

"Hold a hand under each tit sara, make sure the nipples are held high."

I followed instructions and she wasted no time in caning each nipple in turn.

It hurt but you know, somehow I felt a cum, and it was soon over.

"On your back, legs high and wide."

She gripped each of my pussy lips in turn and gave each one five stripes, I felt them swell as each stroke was laid.

I cried and was cuddled and was then licked and cooled.

Mrs. Jones dressed me, and we went and checked on the chicken.

********

It was five o'clock and I was starving but we had to wait till six for Mr. Jones to come home.

At last, we sat for dinner. I was put on a pine bench which aggravated the marks my Sir had sent me with.

I cleared the dishes and helped put everything away.

"Bath time sara, use the house bathroom, you can go run it, I will be up shortly."

"Yes Sir, thank you Sir."

I did as I was told and used some blue bubble bath.

I stripped naked yet gain.

My nipples looked as though I had just breast fed, lol, and my pussy lips were puffy and tender.

I rubbed everything gently, wow, as my finger went in Mr. Jones entered the room.

He sat on the bathroom stool.

"What happens to dirty girls who think pushing their fingers up their pussy hole is what they should be doing?"

Caught. "May I go over your knee Sir, I must need disciplining?"

I took my spanking, not too hard or long but his cock seemed to be stiffening beneath me.

I climbed off his knee and knelt before him, he unzipped, and I took him out, just as I thought, thick and long, I was soon licking up and down his shaft as he stroked through my hair.

I took him in my mouth and flexed my throat and cheeks as he grew and grew.

He pulled out, the signal for me to stand and be placed in my next position.

I did not wait long as I was bent over holding onto the bath side.

Sir moved towards me and pushed his cock between my legs, massaging my sore and swollen and electrically charged pussy lips.

The door opened.

"Can you manage dear?"

"Yes fine love, now wait downstairs unless you feel the need for my belt."

The door closed and Sir split my lips with his cock for his thank you.

It was not the longest fuck I ever had but it did the job for us both.

He had me kneel and clean him and put his cock away.

I was helped into the bath by Sir and he gently bathed me.

Sir was very gentle particularly around my pussy and nipples.

I was dried and played with for his pleasure.

Sir went to shower, I went downstairs in my house coat and sat with Mrs. Jones.

Mr. Jones soon joined us for coffee and a chat.

He spoke of his busy morning, who had been given what, I was soon wet which was followed by a cum

Then the mums who would be visiting with them, I knew them all.

Some I felt really sorry for, a couple of others who had been horrible to me in the past made me smirk, yes, me smirking, I blame it on the cum.

It was soon nine o'clock and I was yawning.

"Go to bed sara, I will be up shortly."

"Yes Sir."

I kissed Mrs. Jones on each cheek and did the same to Mr. Jones and my gown draped open.

"Look my dear, sara is flashing her gorgeous tits at me."

I quickly covered up, said nite nite and went my bedroom.

Sir soon came up and I pushed my bedclothes back I opened my legs and invited him onto me.

He was soon fucking me in a very gentle rhythm, my tender lips and nipples pulsing to his thrusts.

He finished in my mouth and I made him nice and clean.

He kissed my forehead and left my room, leaving the door open.

I soon realised why, he was strapping and then caning Mrs. Jones, I fell asleep clitty wanking.

I woke at ten to seven, went for a pee and crept into their bedroom, under the duvet and began to wank them both.

Both responded quickly, I slipped Sir into Mrs Jones and lay on her head for a tonguing.

We had breakfast and again I helped tidy away, I was still naked of course, just waiting to be told.

"Go and dress sara, we leave for church in an hour."

"Yes Sir."

I lay on my bed going over the things I had learnt this weekend and could not help clitty wanking again. Sir will love my huge nipples and pussy lips, bet Daisy will too.

When I came down with my things I opened my rucksack and handed out the presents, both had tears in their eyes.

Mrs. Jones said the silk colours were divine and Sir said he had never heard of port sippers, let alone seen port sippers before.

We got into the car and headed for church, I had so much to pray and be thankful for, I had learnt so much that weekend, I never seem to stop learning!