Learning Legaleez Pt. 04

Story Info
Young CEO falls for his older Attorney - they sleep together.
1.9k words
4.74
8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

/*

A 27-year-old dot com CEO falls for his forty something attorney.

A spark is noticed during their first meeting. Later that day, they meet again in the attorney's office when everyone has already gone home.

The CEO makes his move and manages to get the MILF attorney naked.

After a short but wild session in the attorney's office, they head out for dinner and then spend a sex-heavy evening together before they fall asleep.

We join them as they wake on Saturday morning.

*/

I was awakened from a deep sleep by a warm wet mouth surrounding my hard cock. When I opened my eyes, I saw a beautiful ass and pussy just inches from my face.

"Is that you Jill?" I said while yawning and stretching.

I was shocked by a quick bite being taken on my private part.

"Don't you have something useful to do with that mouth of yours?" Jill asked as she released my cock from her teeth.

I lifted my head and took a soft bite on one of Jill's perfect ass cheeks. Jill's hand swiftly reached back and swatted me on the side of the head. I laughed and dove in to eat her pussy.

Nothing like a Saturday morning sixty-nine session to start the weekend right. I was so relaxed lying on my back with my choice of pussy and ass just inches away.

I spent my time softly licking Jill's pussy and sucking on her clit. I presumed I had died and gone to heaven.

"Hey, I think you finally lasted more than two minutes!" Jill teased, as she giggled and then returned to her task of sucking me.

I moved my head up and stuck my tongue into her little pink pucker as far as I could.

"Mm," Jill hummed, as I continued to my assault on her back door.

Jill pulled off me so she could sit up. As she did, I was presented with my fantasy view of Jill's back being obscured by her ass cheeks as she was now sitting on my face. My brain was lost in a cloud of lust as I let myself be dominated by this perfect woman.

"I've needed this for so long," I heard Jill moan, "finally someone who likes oral as much as I do."

"God, you feel good in my ass, youngster," Jill continued, rocking on my face to force every bit of my tongue insider her.

"I'm going to ride your face all weekend if you let me," she continued as she rocked.

I had my hands on both of her cheeks and my tongue swirling deep in her ass as she rocked on my face. My cock was rock hard and throbbing, I could tell I was about to blow my load.

"Looks like someone likes having his face sat on!" Jill laughed, as she grabbed my throbbing cock.

When she grabbed me, it sent me over the edge, and I started to blast cum shots into the air.

"Oh my gosh," Jill exclaimed, as she dove forward to put my unloading gun in her mouth.

As she leaned forward it allowed me to switch from her ass to her pussy. I sucked her clit into my mouth and started going to work flickering my tongue all over the tip of her clit. As my orgasm dissipated, Jill stayed on me moaning as I my actions started to take effect.

I kept up my efforts and snuck my middle finger into Jills anus to add a surprise level of excitement. I heard Jill moan as she started rocking on my face which also pushed my finger deeper inside her.

Jill was still sucking on my cock well after I had finished my orgasm, the sensation was electric; almost too much for me. Her moan's became more pronounced, and she lifted off my cock to focus on her own stimulation. She was riding my face hard now working to bring herself off as she fucked my face. I felt like I was almost hard again already, but I knew that couldn't be the case, it had only been a minute.

"That's it baby, make me cum on your face, c'mon doit!" I heard Jill moan with a guttural tone.

"Suck my clit, Mike, make Momma cum with your mouth," she said breathlessly, "I'm close, baby, get me, give me what I need!"

I felt Jill's legs start to spasm as she went quiet. I kept my mouth on her clit and pushed my finger all the way into her ass. She kept riding back my face, rocking so hard that the entire length of her opening was moving from bottom to top over my tongue. I pulled my finger out of her ass so that she could move more freely.

"Ungh!" Jill moaned loudly, as she continued riding my face.

My tongue was now sliding past her taint and across her asshole, then back again all the way to the top over her pussy. This beautiful woman was just using me for my tongue, and I was turned on to my limit.

Jill's spasms kept rolling on, as I laid there an let her have her way with my face. My cock was back to fully erect. I loved the aggressiveness she was demonstrating as she took what she wanted. After almost a minute more, Jill finally started to slow her strokes. My face was covered with her juices, and I was totally mesmerized.

Jill collapsed forward on me, exhausted from what I assumed were multiple orgasms. When she rolled forward, I lifted my head and kissed both of her ass cheeks. Then I took a long lick up her crack just because I could.

"Are you done already, gramma?" I teased as Jill rested in our sixty-nine position.

"It's been a while since I've been with someone like you," Jill said softly, "we can't seem to get enough of each other."

"Well anytime you want to ride my face like that again, just say the word," I laughed, "Seriously, that might have been the highpoint of my entire sexual life. I'm hard again just because you used me like a Sybian!"

"What are you doing around lunch time?" Jill laughed, "at the rate we're going, I'm gonna want more by then for sure."

"Actually, I have to get to work," I said, waiting for Jill's response.

"If you go to work now, you'll have to find a new attorney," Jill said, finally lifting her head to look at back at me. Then she scooted back so her ass was on my face again.

"Say goodbye to this forever, workaholic!" she threatened.

I put my tongue back insider her indicating I was not leaving.

"That's the right answer, pervert," Jill giggled, "now let's take a shower and figure out our schedule."

Once again, we were back in the shower, and once again, I had a raging hard on.

"What's the deal with this thing," Jill said, looking in my eyes as she stroked my hard-on.

"This is not a regular thing for me," I said apologetically, "I guess it must be natural priapism."

"Do you want me to take care of it again for you?" Jill offered, "or will it go down by itself?"

"Let's go lie down on the bed, and I'll take care of this for you before we head out for the day," Jill instructed.

We dried off and headed to the bed. Jill got on the bed on all fours and looked over her shoulder at me.

"Just give it to me hard, doggy style, baby," Jill offered, "I've got a couple minutes to spare here."

I walked behind Jill and pulled her back, so my cock rested across her ass and lower back. I stroked my cock up and down her pussy lips and then stopped a little higher so my cock head was right up against her asshole.

"Hey, hey, you hardly know me yet, buster," Jill warned, "If I let you have that now, you'll likely die of a pervert over-dose."

"Wise advice, counselor," I answered, as I slid back down and slipped the tip into her pussy.

"Hard and fast, baby," Jill said, "this is just a sport fuck to deflate that big thing that popped up between your legs."

I honored Jill's wishes and started pounding away at her from behind. As I did, I watched my impact cause ripples across her perfect cheeks. I could also see her tits swinging underneath. So, I leaned forward to fondle them while I hammered away hunched over her like a jungle beast. Jill had her head down and was silent as I fucked her hard, my balls swinging with every thrust.

"Oh Gawd," I moaned as I came again inside Jill.

I continued my strokes for another minute or so before pulling out and carrying Jill back to the shower so she could clean off.

As Jill turned on the water and entered the shower, she looked back at me with a huge smile on her face.

"One minute and thirty seconds?" she quipped, "I think that's a new world record!"

"Hey, I've cum twice in the time it takes most guys to cum the first time!" I laughed, making fun of myself, "think of it as having sex with a team of pre-mature ejaculators who are always at the ready."

Jill left the shower running and stepped out to let me in.

"When is the next team member available?" She asked as she passed me looking down at my spent cock.

"About the time your done putting on your make-up," I replied, "maybe even by the time I'm out of this shower."

"It's a good thing I'm not that attracted to you, otherwise, I would want it more than the team could handle," Jill replied.

"How do I make myself more endearing?" I asked, as I reached for my towel and started drying off.

"Well, you do have a pretty face," Jill complimented, "you should let me ride it more often."

I dropped to the floor and laid on my back. Jill looked down and took a step, so she was straddling my face while still standing. My view of this angle was breath taking. I looked up Jill's shapely legs to her ass and pussy; then, across her flat stomach to her C-cup breasts. Between those breasts, the face of a goddess looked down deciding if she should call my bluff.

"Are you sure you want to be this easy?" Jill asked, with a smirk, "if you let me turn you into my cumslut this early, I'm pretty sure I'll walk all over you."

"I throw myself on the will of the court, Judge," I said, smiling back, "I'm the victim of a crime of passion."

"Get up loser," Jill laughed, "I can't let you get that motor running again or we'll be here all weekend."

I quickly sat up, and I was now at the perfect level to take a few licks of her pussy as she stood looking down at me.

Jill pushed my head away and turned to leave out of the bathroom.

"Let's go pervert, we have places to go things to do," Jill said as she walked out.

I followed behind her, once again ogling her perfect naked ass.

"I'm a lucky man," I said, under my breath, as we both walked over to get dressed.

To Be Continued...