Learning Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't make her cum just by loving on them, like I could with Kelsey, but I could suck as much tit flesh into my mouth at once to make her moan and squeal.

My hands on her hips, I started working into a rhythm, fucking her deep and long.

Her left hand strayed from my neck, touched my chest, then down.

I glanced down to see her rubbing her swollen clit, doubling down on the friction between her plump love button and my thick shaft.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck. I don't want this to ever stop."

I let her enjoy it for a moment longer before I slid my member out of her.

"Daddy?"

I smiled up at her as I shifted down, and started licking her still gaping open pussy. Kelsey was a good pussy licker, I am sure. But I was about to teach the kids something.

I licked and lapped around Alyssa's sensitive pussy lips, to her delight. Then I circled her exposed clit -- bigger than I remembered her momma's -- and clamped down. She looked down at me in confusion, and I sucked, HARD.

"OH MY FUCKING GAWD!"

Her whole body reacted, as she convulsed on the bed. I released her love button, then licked around her pussy lips, as I thrust two fingers into her. I started finger banging her slowly, then a little faster. Then I squeezed a third finger in.

Still kissing her pussy lips and clit, I lifted her up a little and began teasing her starfish pucker with my pinky finger. She moaned in appreciation, then gasped as I spread my three fingers inside her, hitting every nerve ending I could reach.

Her eyes rolled into the back of her head and I inserted my pinky.

She roared with pleasure, then gasped as I pulled everything out, and...

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, what's happening?"

I smiled as she spurted juices from her vagina.

"You've never squirted before, huh? It's okay, it's natural, and beautiful."

I licked her thighs clean, kissing her all over.

Then I pushed her legs up, ankles onto my shoulders.

"Are you ready, baby girl?"

"Oh, YES, Daddy. Please."

I thrust my hard, thick cock into her open fuck hole, thrusting hard. No longer making love, I was fucking my step-daughter, pounding inside her young, hungry flesh. Her fuck, fuck fuck, echoed the rhythm of my cock plunging inside her.

"Gawd, I love you, Daddy" she murmured.

I tried to ignore it. Then my mind shifted to more pressing matters. It came on me unexoectedly, but I was determined to be a gentleman.

"Oh shit, I'm, fuck, I'm close. Do you want me to cum --"

"Inside me."

"But I'm not wearing a condom. Are you --"

"Yes. Yes! YES! I want to feel you explode inside me, fill me up. Please Daddy. Please cum inside me. I'm ready."

Damn the torpedoes, as they say. I flipped over on my back, so I could watch her ride me, her incredible tits bouncing and swaying, my whole length inside her, devil take all.

Too soon it was -- my cock pulsed, seemed to grow inside her, then POW! I pumped rope after rope of hot seed into my former step-daughter's unprotected womb.

"Oh yes, yes, yes."

I could feel her grinding down, taking it into herself.

Finally, I grunted, spent. Alyssa collapsed on top of me, her breasts soft on my chest.

She kissed me passionately, not letting me move.

"I want to make sure it stays inside me."

I should have been more concerned, but I was drunk on lust and sex and fucking the one person I should have never fucked. After more than a few moments, I felt my cock relax and slip out of her.

She gently rolled off me, but still clung to me, cuddling. I looked down to see Kelsey licking Alyssa's thighs clean. Then she started on me, slurping my cock and thighs clean of my cum and Alyssa's juices.

I groaned and Kelsey looked up at me.

"Fine, take a minute to, uh, recharge. But then you owe me a load. This time in my cunt too."

"That's not a good idea, Kelsey. I'll fuck you, but..."

"Would it make it easier if I called you Daddy, Paul? You already bred one daughter. Why not make it a matched set? Daddy."

I hated that she was making my cock rise, but I knew it was pointless to resist now.

"Fine, Kelsey, but I'm not buying you ice cream."

Her smile widened as she straddled me, then took my cock and fed it to her hungry pussy.

"This is the dessert I wanted anyway."

Inwardly, even as I felt myself coming alive, I knew I would someday pay the price. For a teacher, I'm not great at learning my lessons

12