Learning New Tricks Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, have fun and be safe. And be gentle."

"I will." "I will." Mike and Natasha both simultaneously answered before looking at each other in surprise.

Eleanor just laughed and waved them on.

'Oh, yeah.' Mike thought to himself as he trotted downstairs, following the bushy, grey tail in front of him. 'Her mom knows what we're doing tonight. Awkward.'

Then another thought occurred to him.

'Why is Natasha saying she'll be gentle with me?'

He didn't get time to really consider it, as they reached the cozy basement and Natasha flopped onto the couch, sighing and stretching as she grabbed the X-box controller off the coffee table and booted the system up.

"Take a seat, Mike." She called over, cruising through Netflix to find a movie. "You've been tense all day. Don't worry so much, it's going to be fine. I don't bite. Actually, I can't promise that."

The look on his face was evidently good enough to make her burst out laughing, and she slapped the couch arm in a fit of giggles.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding! Kind of. But seriously, relaaaax!"

"I'm not tense, I'm just..."

"Tense? Nervous? Wound up tighter than a spring?"

"No!" he shot her a mock glare in response to her unhelpful suggestions. "It's just... I've never, you know... done it before. You don't have to tease me so much."

"Well, I haven't done it before either, dummy!" she replied, rolling her eyes and smirking. "And yes, I do have to tease you this much. It's too fun not to. And don't act like you don't like my teasing!"

True enough. He did like her teasing him, and it was helping to melt away his apprehension.

'It's just a one-time thing, Mike. Get it together.' He told himself, sitting down on the couch as well.

"What do you wanna watch? Oh, wait! This is on Netflix?"

Mike watched on in dismay as Natasha selected the Fifty Shades of Grey movie from the 'trending' list.

"A chick flick?"

"I do happen to be a chick, you know."

"I'm not." Mike grumbled.

"I mean, you could try to take the remote from me." Natasha shrugged, a smug look on her face.

Mike eyed the X-box controller that was sitting in her lap. Her feet were kicked up on the coffee table and she was lounging nonchalantly, but he knew that didn't matter. His reflexes paled in comparison to hers, not to mention the fact that she was bigger and stronger than him. It wasn't a fair challenge, which, of course, Natasha knew.

"You're teasing me again!" Mike complained, giving her a gentle shove while also being unable to suppress the smile that crept onto his face.

"Maybe." Natasha laughed. "It'll be fine, you can endure a chick flick. Besides, this has sex in it. Isn't that enough for you to want to watch?"

"There's a lot more than just sex from what I've heard."

"True, it's a BDSM movie, but what's wrong with that?" She grinned crookedly at him. "You wouldn't want to see me tied up?"

Natasha sat up on the couch and painted a bratty pout on her pretty face. Her arms crossed behind her back as if her wrists were bound, and she seductively pushed out her chest.

"Or maybe you'd like to be tied up?"

Relaxing from the submissive pose, she leaned over him and grasped his wrists with movements faster than he could track, pinning him to the couch. She held him there for a few seconds, staring deeply into his eyes as he gave a token struggle to play along. Admittedly, both potential scenarios made his dick twitch in his pants, and he abashedly pushed her away, laughing.

"It'll be fun!" Natasha let him go, giving him a pat on the head. "And you'll get to see some boobs in it."

"Other boobs don't compare to yours so I don't care that much."

The words were out before he even realized what he was saying, and he froze at the outburst. Even Natasha looked a bit stunned by his statement. Then, he watched as her face changed. Features relaxed, eyes narrowed seductively, and the corners of her mouth upturned in a tantalizing grin. That hungry look was back and it looked more intense than ever.

"Um, so, yeah, we can watch the movie, I guess." Mike stammered, a chill running through him. It wasn't an unpleasant chill.

"Good boy." Natasha purred.

Once again, her reflexes put his to shame as she pulled him down into her, squishing his head against her mammoth left breast. The suddenness of it startled him, but Mike allowed himself to relax into the cuddle, enjoying the warmth of his friend's body. She smelled sooo good. Like mangos and kiwi, or whatever fruity variant her shower products were. In no time at all, his body was relaxed and the movie was playing.

His mind on the other hand? Total chaos. There was no way he was going to be able to focus on any movie of any kind. Not with Natasha's arm gently cushioning his head against her chest and her hand casually stroking his hair. He had never seen her act like this. Frankly, he had never seen ANY woman act like this. He was a stone-cold virgin, after all, and it was way too much for his newbie brain to handle. To add to the whole thing, there was one part of his body that wasn't relaxed. Yup, you guessed it. He was more erect than he had ever been in his whole life, and the bulge was certainly visible through his jeans. If Natasha noticed, though, she didn't say anything about it. She just kept gently scratching his head and watching the movie.

That didn't last forever. About an hour in, she finally brought it up.

"This movie getting to you?" she asked, smiling down at him and pointing in the general direction of his crotch.

"No!"

It was not possible to hide his being flustered.

"Oh, then what's getting you all worked up?"

Mike stayed silent rather than give some lame retort that his mind wasn't even equipped to come up with in that moment.

"Is it... because of me? Does little, ol' Natasha have you all hot and bothered?"

Again, Mike stayed silent, but his eyes met her predatory ones, swallowing hard.

"Well, you've got me all hot and bothered, Mike." She cooed.

Her deft fingers ran through his hair again, and he felt her shifting on the couch next to him. Before he knew it, she was straddling his lap and staring down at him with a look that was no longer hungry and was now more ravenous. She even licked her lips as her hands came together to cup his cheeks, holding him still as her face inched ever closer.

"What do you say we forget the movie and just get to what we both want?"

Mike finally made an attempt to answer her, but his voice caught in his throat and ended up being completely unintelligible. Smooth, right? So, he settled for just nodding in affirmation. Smiling warmly at him, Natasha closed the final inches that separated them, and their lips pressed together in the first, and best, kiss of his life. The second kiss then outdid that one. Then the third beat them both. With each successive smooch, he found himself more and more into it all, and his tension slipped away. She was taking the lead beautifully, and he couldn't be more grateful for that fact, leaning into the lip-lock and closing his eyes to enjoy it. Oh, how he had dreamed about this. Making out with Natasha! It was too good to be true! Surely, he would wake up any second and be disappointed to find that it actually was a total figment of his imagination. But he didn't, and this wasn't. Real life was taking place there, and he was all for it.

He hardly noticed when she slipped her tongue past his lips and invaded his mouth with it. The skill with which she engaged him was breathtaking, and he eagerly swirled his tongue with hers. Round and round they wrestled playfully, only pausing to bring in the air necessary to keep themselves alive. Other than that, it was all make-out city, and the two young lovers swapped spit like it was nobody's business.

The thing that finally broke their intoxicated stupor was Natasha's tongue. In the thick of it, she accidentally shoved it straight down Mike's throat, tickling his uvula and immediately causing his eyes to fly open and his gag reflex to be triggered. He retreated from her in a flash, choking and blinking away tears as Natasha stroked his face, a smug yet apologetic look on her face.

"Sorry, I forget how long it is sometimes."

As a reminder to them both, she stuck it out and let all seven inches of soft, pink canine tongue hang down past her chin, before playfully licking his face with it and making him laugh.

"It's too long!" he chuckled, wiping his eyes and face free of any spit or tears.

"Nah, no such thing. I'm sure there's some really cool stuff we could do with it. You're telling me it doesn't give you any ideas?"

Natasha held up her index finger and let her tongue wrap completely around it. It easily coiled around the digit with length to spare, and indeed gave Mike a whole host of lewd ideas.

Another grin spread across Natasha's face as she pulled her tongue back into her mouth.

"Wanna bet it's longer than your dick?" she snickered.

"Hey, no it isn't!" Mike protested, his face going red.

"There's nothing to be ashamed about, baby. I know it's quite long. Most guys can't measure up."

"Nope, you're wrong!"

"I guess there's only one way to know for sure."

Lithe as an animal, Natasha slid her way down his body and off the couch, leaving Mike staring at the most incredible sight he could conceive of. Natasha kneeling between his legs and staring up at him with what could only be described as 'bedroom eyes'. Biting her lip, she deftly unsnapped and unzipped his jeans before beginning to wiggle them down his hips. Mike helped out by lifting his butt up off the couch and allowing her to slide the pants all the way off, where they were unceremoniously tossed aside. Then, her fingers were slipping into the waistband of his boxers.

"The moment of truth..." she whispered, her eyes twinkling in amusement, and she eased them down.

For the first time that night, Mike saw a look of apprehension or even fear take over his friend's face as his cock sprung free from its prison. All eight inches of totally-erect manhood flopped down to smack against his abdomen, and Natasha looked almost... afraid?

"W-wow..." she stammered, staring at his throbbing member. "You weren't kidding."

"See?"

Now, it was Mike's turn to be a little smug and he tossed aside his t-shirt to finish the disrobing process, but that victory was overshadowed by the concern he had over Natasha's reaction. What was wrong? Was he too big? Too small? Why did she look so nervous?

Whatever the reason, he was unable to dwell on it long. Natasha didn't let him. As if a switch was flipped in her, she quickly went back into aggressor mode and leaned in to resume kissing him. This time, though, none of the kisses were lip on lip. Instead, she began gently placing kisses all over his body. His thighs, his hips, his abs, and his chest all received the royal treatment as she planted smooch after smooch on him in the slowest and most torturous manner possible.

The only place she didn't kiss was the one place he wanted her to attend to the most, that being his dick. She skillfully and teasingly avoided it entirely, managing to somehow cover every square inch of exposed skin that was available with the sole exception of his twitching length. Minute after agonizing minute passed as he became more and more sensitive to her ministrations, but still was kept out of reach of that which he yearned for most. When she suddenly pulled away entirely, he practically let out a whine of frustration and reached out for her, only to have his hand gently smacked away. Her eyes glittering playfully, she smiled and rose to her feet to tower over him.

"There will be plenty of time for fun." She laughed. "But don't you want to see some of me first, Mikey?"

Her hands slowly ran up her sides as if emphasizing the ungodly amount of curves she had to offer under her jeans and sweatshirt. And that was all it took to swerve Mike's brain away from the neglect his needy cock had just been put through, and he eagerly nodded his head.

"I thought so..."

Crossing her arms and grasping the hem of her sweatshirt, she slowly raised it up her body, exposing inch after inch of flawlessly toned midriff. She paused only once just before her chest came into view, but didn't tease him for very long before pulling it all the way up and off, revealing a black sports bra that was, to put it lightly, struggling to contain all that she had to offer. When she undid the little zipper holding the two cups together, it practically burst open and he was immediately rewarded with a feast beyond his wildest dreams as her immaculate tits bounced into view. Cupping them, she gave the heavy melons a squeeze and let them jiggle a bit, to his delight. Her fingers began alternating between pinching and caressing her nipples, causing her to inhale sharply.

"Whatya think? Satisfied?"

She knew he was, but it was clear she wanted him to say it. It took Mike a moment to find his voice, but he managed to finally croak out.

"They're beautiful..."

"Well, there's much more, you lucky boy. Ready for the main event?"

Giving an elegant spin, she stopped with her back to him and unsnapped her own jeans. Slowly. Ever. So. Slowly... she began working them down. Millimeter by millimeter... Inch after inch... Her ass came into view, showing off her black thong panties. For a thong, it was actually more substantially covering than most, but with an ass like hers, that didn't really matter. It disappeared deep between her cheeks like it didn't exist at all. An ass like that could make a man find religion, and Mike was more than ready to worship at the altar of Natasha's backside as soon as she allowed it.

Jeans now off, she stood back up and glanced over her shoulder at him, mischievously. Then, she started on her panties. Just as slowly, torturously slowly, she crept them down over her curvaceous hips until they finally fell to the ground, revealing every last bit of gloriously toned ass she had to offer. More than he could ever want. An ass that any girl could become famous off of. Then she started to move. Hips began to nonchalantly sway back and forth. It was no more than a couple inches to one side or the other, but it was more hypnotic than anything mankind could conceive of, and Mike was totally hooked.

"I have one more surprise for you, baby..." Natasha murmured, still swaying her voluptuous hips for his viewing pleasure. "A... side effect, if you will, of my nature. Are you ready for it?"

"Yes!" Mike breathed, utterly entranced.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure..."

Turning her sway into a little spin, Natasha rotated her body around until her front came back into view. His eyes naturally went first to her immense breasts, but that was quickly cropped from his attention by the new item that was on display for him. Jutting from his best friend Natasha's crotch was a huge, thick, canine cock. And it was as hard as his was.

"You... you... You've got a..." Mike stammered, his poor, virgin mind stumped even further.

"Yes, I've got a cock." Natasha finished the sentenced for him.

She smiled and cupped her tits again, giving her hips another little shake, which made her length bob from side to side. However, behind the smile, Mike could see her nerves had returned, and there was a pink flush in her cheeks that wasn't just excitement anymore. He was stunned, truly. After all the years of knowing her, he had never once even suspected that she would have a... a penis! But there it was, and no one could deny it, least of all him.

The shock helped clear his thoughts a little, and compose himself, a fact that he was eternally grateful for. Seeing the look in her eyes and knowing her as well as he did, he knew that how he responded here would fundamentally affect their relationship from here on out. If he responded poorly, it would undoubtedly crush Natasha and he couldn't bear to see that. Truth be told? The more he thought about it and the more he stared at it, the more he stopped caring. Or, to be honest, the more his arousal returned, stronger than ever. But one thought won out before that.

"How on earth did you hide that thing from me for ten years?!" he demanded, awestruck by its sheer size. "It's huge!"

"It is huge." Natasha agreed, laughing, the tension seeming to fade from her expression. "Bigger than yours, even."

She shot him a wink that let him know she was only playing and not being insulting.

"How did I hide it? Well, I am a lady. Ladies have more self-control than you boys have. We don't go popping boners at the sight of every little thing that incites the slightest bit of our hormones. If that were the case, I would be constantly hard every time I saw you."

"Really?"

"Mhmm. Plus, it's very much a 'grow-er' and not a 'show-er'."

Sashaying over, Natasha planted herself back on the couch next to him, her body tilted towards his so she could look into his eyes and give him a kiss. Mike jumped as the tip of her long member poked into his thigh, revealing just how real it was from the heat alone.

"How... how big is it?" he asked, their lips separating.

"Hmm, I dunno. I guess about eleven inches?"

Eleven inches! Holy shit, that was big!

"How...?"

Laughing, Natasha poked him on the tip of his nose and reached down to grasp her throbbing shaft. It looked just like that of a canine's with a pointed tip at the head and a shaft that swelled towards the middle. And at the base, a bulbous knot the size of a tennis ball. The whole thing was a light red color, with purple-blue veins barely visible just beneath the skin. It was truly something to marvel at.

"Like I said, it's part of my nature. Part of my biology." The blonde she-wolf explained. "Just something I was born with as a result of the genetic alterations. My testicles were formed internally, though, so they're not visible. This was all something that the doctors obviously hadn't planned for in their genome mapping, hence the 'fertility testing' now that I'm well past the age of eighteen. They've been hinting at wanting to do it for a couple years, but my mom managed to talk them off it until now."

Mike stared in wonder as his best friend gently stroked her massive penis that he never suspected she would possess.

"But do you have, you know... a vagina?" he asked, abashed.

"Yes, I've got a pussy." Natasha giggled, uncrossing and spreading her legs a bit to reveal the familiar sight of a slit hidden between where he would expect her testicles to be and her asshole, where it would be on any girl. "And it's tighter and more perfect than you can dream of. If you're good, I'll give it all to you. Sound like a good deal?"

Swallowing, Mike nodded eagerly.

"So, you're gonna let me fuck that cute ass of yours?"

Suddenly, Mike wasn't sure if he was so eager.

"Wait, you want to fuck me?"

"Well, of course, silly!" she giggled. "How else are we going to test my fertility?"

"But I thought... wait, I can't even get pregnant!"

"Oh?" Natasha mused, nuzzling his neck and kissing the sensitive skin there. "And why's that?"

"I'm... I'm a boy! A man, I mean! Men can't get pregnant!"

"That's just quitter talk." Natasha whispered, her lips having made their way to his ear. "And we're not quitters, are we? It doesn't seem like you want to quit."

She glanced pointedly at his own erection, which was still as hard as it was before her big reveal.

"The doctors never specified that I needed to do it with a female. They just said I could choose my own mate. Guess they should have thought that one through a little more."

Mike had to admit, the whole scenario was turning him on more than he thought possible. But there was just one big hangup. Emphasis on big.

"Won't it hurt, though?" he whispered, worry clouding his voice.

"It would, if I were to just jam it in you like some braindead cavewoman."