Learning New Tricks Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned back so she could look him in the eyes, a mixture of lust and concern and love clouding her golden irises.

"But I would never do that to you, Mike. You're the most important person in the world to me. If we're going to do this, I want you to enjoy it. And trust me, you will. I know just what I need to do..."

She leaned in and planted a kiss on his lips.

"...to make sure you're..."

Another kiss.

"...all warmed up for me."

Another kiss, this time she stayed in close, staring right into his soul and he into hers.

"I won't hurt you. I promise."

Her lips closed the gap again and this time stayed locked to his as they melted into each other for a good thirty seconds before parting.

"So? What do you think?"

It didn't take Mike long at all to know the answer.

"I trust you, Natasha. What, uh... what do we do first?"

A brilliant smile flashed across her gorgeous face, and she gave him another quick kiss.

"Well, how about YOU get on your knees this time and give me some mouth-lovin'. If you do, I promise I'll put my tongue to good use on you."

"I've never done anything like that before."

"I don't care how good or bad you are at it." She laughed, pecking him on the nose. "I'll coach you a bit, too. I'm sure it won't be rocket science. But whenever you feel ready..."

She spread her legs and sat back on the couch, gesturing with her head towards the newly cleared space directly on the floor in front of her. Taking a deep breath, Mike eased himself down and knelt between her legs where he looked up at her. Natasha gave his hair some soothing strokes and smiled at him with such compassion and lust and tenderness that any trepidation seemingly dissolved away and he prepared himself to do that which he had never thought he would do. He was going to suck his best friend's girl-cock. And that would only be the beginning of their night. He was going to get fucked by her.

...

...

...

...

...

Author here! Sorry about the cliff hanger, I couldn't help myself, hehehe! Like I said, if this seems like it intrigues you, let me know. I've got pretty much the whole story plot ideas ready, just need to get them written. Thanks for reading!!!!