Learning Respect

Story Info
Spanked and put in my place.
1.8k words
4.14
6.8k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/11/2023
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
0jossei0
0jossei0
5 Followers

I was doing the dishes when My Lady got home from work.

"Hi honey," I greeted her without turning from my task. She had wanted me to have all the housework done when she got home. Missed it by only a few dirty dishes! "Sorry I didn't get all the way done like you wanted,"

I had my back to her keeping busy. "You are going to be sorry bitch!" I involuntarily shivered when she called me a bitch and promised to make me sorry. My Lady had been trying to help me with my manners. "I said i was trying,..."

I'd spoken without showing the proper respect to my wonderful and perfect mistress. I was in need of a dominant handler. She, being the wiser of the two of us, realized this so took it upon herself to be that handler.

It brought me great joy keeping house forMy Lady and submitting to her every whimsical desire. I loved being her acceptant slave in the bedroom. And it made me very happy to be the domesticated hubby/maid.

I rinsed a plate and put it on the rack to dry. Then a cup and another plate. I still, unthinkably, never honored My Lady as one as low as myself naturally should. She still hadn't corrected my unimaginable behavior. She hadn't spoken at all.

"Don't be mad, babe. I worked as fast as I could, ya know? " I still kept my eyes on the sink as i rinsed the last of the silverware and stuck it in the rack to dry.

I rinsed the suds down the drain and was wiping dry the countertop around the sink when I suddenly became aware that there was one extra person in the room. Besides My Lady and I another woman had entered, presumably with My Lady. The well dressed, good looking friend of my wife just sat and silently smiled as I snapped to attention. Startled nearly out of my spandex i stood up straight upon seeing the stranger unexpectedly watching me doing housework. It occurred to me that I was dressed in skintight shorts and a small white ruffled apron.

My cheeks started turning red as she spoke to My Lady as though I was a bit of live stock or at best a valued pet.

"You're right Anny. He is a pretty boy. And yeshe looks good in that frilly apron. I can see why you'd want to start working with him. He's in bad need of refining. He still hasn't given you a formal and proper welcome home. Let alone offered me, a quest of his mistress, his services. Has he never been spanked today.then."

'Mistress',..,I thought. 'Spanked'!... I simply cocked my head in confusion and waited for My Lady to answer. She looked at me but spoke to the new girl.

"No he hasn't. But Im looking forward to doing a bit of that right now." She opened a shopping bag and from it produced a long leather strap. The strap was wider at one end and at the other was a loop and handle. It was obvious what the instrument was and what it's intended purpose was meant to be.

"Where should we do it?" My Lady asked this women.

The unknown women answered instantly, "Right here....Unless you have somewhere else already in mind."

My Lady shook her head, "No. No place in mind."

"Excellent," The lady stood and was almost as tall as me at 6' 1". She took me by the elbow and stood me in front of My Lady whom remained seated. "Kneel Sissy."

I was on My knees almost before i was ordered to do so.

"Pathetic...." my new mistress didn't seem impressed with my instant obedience.

My Lady patted my head, "Good boy."

My other mistress put her face next to mine. Her body pressed against my back. One hand on my tiny dicklette the other encircling my slight chest and shoulders. "Good girl," she corrected.

My second mistress, while still embracing me, looked at my first mistress, "Do you dress her in panties?"

My first mistress looked at me, "Answer girl!"

My cheeks were burning I was so embarrassed. I had to tell this strange person, whom I had just met, I had to say, "Yes Mistress. Thank you Mistresses. I am often dressed in panties and sometimes other things as My Lady desires." I made eye contact with My Lady asking for permission to go on. She nodded her approval and I continued,

"With her permission...." I moved my other mistress's hand to my waist line in full view of My Lady who sat watching her guest grope me like she stole me. I was scared and horny. I was being forced but also very willing. "I like being dressed like a sissy. It makes it easier to accept the role of house girl. My Lady needs me in the role of house girl." I pulled down my skintight spandex to reveal my black g-string panties. "She likes me to look pretty." I gave a sort of twist. Proud of my feminine body shape. The g-string panties, small though they were, still managed to cover my very teenie weenie.

So I let those panties drop to the floor as well. I heard both of My mistresses gasp and then began to giggle.

"She's so..... little."

"I know right? The smallest I've ever seen. Not even 5 inches hard."

"Right.... what's it like.... does it.... can you even feel it."

"Of course. I used to let him fuck me when she was a he. Only he didn't so much 'fuck' me.... He humped me, hunched over, holding on with both hands, his hips keeping rhythm with his rapid breathing. An involuntafçvàry sound, Ooo,Ooo,Ooo,Ooo,Ooo...."

My new mistress reached out and pinched my hard little pecker. She squeezed it between her thumb and forefinger and started jacking me.

"Oh! Mistress! That's so good Mistress." I had my apron pulled up. and pressed to my body so i could see. With my chin tight against my chest i watch her masturbate me with short little strokes. I was so small that only one finger and a thumb could be used. "It feels so good...."

She stopped rubbing my dicklette and squeezed just the tip.

"Shut up, girl! Nobody gives a fuck if it feels good to you. Fuckin bitch...."

"Ouch!... Sorry! Sorry Mistress! Sorry Mistresses"

"You're not sorry yet but you will be. After your spanking were gonna fuck you like the little sissy girl you are. Don't look at Mistress Anny. She's given use of you to me for the time being." I couldn't help it I snuck a glance at My Lady. She nodded an unsympathetic but apologetic 'yes it's true'.

"Oh," I hung my head. "Thank you My Lady."

"Now she starts to show respect! Too little too late I'm afraid," My second Mistress took me by my elbow and helped me to my feet. "Bend forward over the arm of the sofa. I'm gonna whip your butt now. The reason your getting this whippin is for punishment. Punishment for not showing the proper respect to your wonderful mistress. It will hurt. You will cry. Its supposed to hurt. Its what you deserve. You're expected to cry like the sissy you are but do not even think of asking me to stop or your punishment starts all over. And the second time I'll be mad."

As she spoke she led me to the edge of the furniture. When she had me in place she placed a hand in the middle of my back and gently but firmly pushed. I leaned over, bending at the waist until my face touched the couch cushion and my bottom stuck up high and exposed. Ready for my mistresses pleasure. Ready for my mistresses to inflict a painful punishment on my vulnerable rear end.

"And now, without further ado...." I was scared. I was not prepared. "Don't move?" she commanded me.

WHACK!!

WHACK!!

WHACK!!

I knew it was coming but still the bite of the strap always seemed to catch me of guard.

WHACK!!

WHACK!!

WHACK!!

"Ah, ah, oh, ah, ah' oh how it hurts."

"Yes, you were told it would hurt. Now be quiet girl. We've only just begun!"

WHACK!!

"! Yes Ma'am,"

WHACK!!

"Oohhh! Sorry Ma'am."

WHACK!!

"Now she remembers her manners," my new mistress told Miss Anny.

WHACK!!

WHACK!!

WHACK!!

"Yes she does," Miss Anny, who'd been watching this woman totally dominate me, had a sparkle in her eyes and a awe struck smile. She looked like a child who'd just seen her first rainbow.

WHACK!!

WHACK!!

WHACK!!

I was crying.....

"If there's some behavior you'd like to correct now is the time. She's nearly warmed up and ready to obey."

WHACK!!

WHACK!!

WHACK!!

I was crying.....

"Nearly warmed up?" My Lady squatted down beside the sofa next to where my face was buried in the cushion.

WHACK!!

She put a hand on my upper back pressing down and keeping me in place.

WHACK!!

She spoke to my tormenter as if i was some curious oddity.

WHACK!!

An object to aleve their boredom and afterward to be soon forgotten.

My spanking continued as my mistresses planned how i was to be trained as an obedient and respectful servant. As My Lady took her turn paddling my burning bottom they talked about dressing me up as a girl. Having me serve their friends at parties. Or renting my services out so others could have a pretty little sissy in a dress and make up serve drinks at other parties.

My ass was on fire as my new mistress took over and the discussion about how to best focus my domestic duties faded naturally into lustful talk about all the ways I was gonna get fucked.

"I love the look on a sissy's face when he's first penetrated." Mistress Number Two giggled as she took the strap from My Lady and continued to help me work on my manners.

"At first they think they want it." Mistress Two spoke as she swung the leather paddle.

My Lady slid onto the sofa and let my head lay on her lap. As i sobbed too loudly she gave a quick but sharp slap to my cheek. "Joslyn hush!" she commanded. I pushed my mouth against her inner thy and stifled a scream.

"At first a sissy like this is all like, 'Fuck me mistress! Shove that big hard strap-on cock up my little virgin asshole!'.... That is until it actually happens. Nine times outta ten they try to scramble away wining, 'Oh, it's too big mistress!...Oh, it feels like you're gonna rip me apart Mistress!.... Oh Mistress please stop! It hurts soooo much Mistress!... But do you think i stop?..."

WHACK!!

WHACK!!

WHACK!!

WHACK!!

WHACK!!

She released a harsh volley of hellish smacks before a brief pause as My Lady said, "God I hope not."

My butt felt like it was actually on fire as my punishment continued.

I cried.....

0jossei0
0jossei0
5 Followers