Learning Respect Ch. 02

Story Info
My poor butt.
3.3k words
4.46
3.2k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/11/2023
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
0jossei0
0jossei0
5 Followers

I was still crying when i realized no new blows were striking my burning, red bottom.

I remained bent over the arm of the sofa with my face against a seat cushion and my bare bottom held high in place to receive the punishment that I had just been obliged to endure. I could hear the two dominant women talking and giggling behind me. I was still sobbing and sniffling so I couldn't make out all that was being said but i heard some.....

"It's so red! I don't think I've ever seen it so red before...."

"You'll find it's quite warm to the touch as well."

"Oh!" I let out as I felt someone touch my burning rear.

"Hush up now!" My Lady scolded, "She barley touched you."

After inhaling a ragged breath I apologized, "Sorry My Lady." Another hand was placed gently against my naked skin. I managed to not cry out this time. A sharp inhale as my breath caught.

"Wow!" My Lady reacted to my burning flesh. "No wonder he's crying so much. I bet it hurts." Mistress Anny gave me a nice swat with her bare hand. She instructed me, "Get up sissy boy. You've been doing house work all day and you need a bath." They helped me stand and turned me around so I was facing them. I managed to stand by leaning against the couch on shaky legs. My stiff little ding-dong was sticking out at least four inches.

"What is this?" My new mistress asked.

"Jossei! How pathetic! Say you're sorry to Miss Listy for getting hard in front of her."

It was the first time I ever heard Miss Listy, my new Mistress, being called by name.

"Yes ma'am. I'm Sorry for getting a hard-on Mistress Listy. It's just that being here in front of both of you... with my panties pulled down.... and both of you seeing me....seeing what a sissy I am.... and whipping me... I just... I'm sorry Mistress..."

"Oh just say you like being looked at." My Lady saved me from my stuttering apologetic explanation. "Get in the bath. I want you clean inside and out. When you finish come to our bedroom. Miss Listy and I will dress you up in something sexy."

Miss Listy added, "Yes! Dress you up like a proper sissy slut. Do your makeup and fix your hair. Make you the prettiest 'girl' around. Then when you're all dolled up with pretty clothes and stockings on your smooth legs and a pair of firm, round tits and you're feeling the most feminine ever?.... That's when we're going to fuck you so hard you're going to forget you ever had that tiny little micro penis." Miss Listy gripped my dicklette in her strong fist. Squeezing as she said, "What a pathetic excuse for a cock! I can't believe you actually let him try to fuck you with this. After this sissy is washed and shined a bit we'll get her in a dress where she belongs."

Still the object being discussed, my little penis, she said to me, "You're not a real man and you know it. After we dress you like a girl and fuck you like a girl we are going to treat you like what you really are. A plaything that also does the cleaning. That we can use as we like. A living boy-toy-wanna-be-girly-girl that we can push to her limits and beyond. A thing we can make hurt if for no other reason than to see the pained look on her pretty face. A prissy panty wearing bitch-boy that we can parade around in front of people and make you service both our girlfriends and our boyfriends. You're gonna make a much better girl than you ever came close to being any kind of boy. This mouth of yours is gonna be busy, busy, busy....." still holding my weenie in one hand Mistress Listy put the fore finger of her other hand to my lips. I instinctively sucked the digit into my mouth. "That's right slut. Suck it like you love it. Later while Miss Anny is ramming your ass with her strap-on, I'll be fucking your mouth with mine." A second finger was placed in my mouth and crammed down my throat. I gagged.

It was to much and I came on her hand as it held my not so privates.

"Oh gawd," I heard myself mutter.

Before I could apologize Miss Listy, still holding firm my pulsating little pecker, said, "Really? Well I'm glad you got to cum already. Not that it makes any difference. I guess now you better go get ready." finally she let go.

In a hushed voice, "Yes Ma'am. Thank you Ma'am. I'm sorry Mistress. Thank you Mistress. Thank you both for everything," I groveled as I hurried down the hallway toward the bathroom.....

I flushed out my inside and shaved my outside. Making my body as nice as I could make it. Ready to be used by My Lady and Miss Listy in any way they needed me.

I wrapped a towel around myself covering my flat chest. Hiding from view my small dicky. At the same time obscuring a sore, crimson bottom. The towel I tucked under my armpits in the feminine style.

Looking at myself in the large bathroom mirror I thought how my mistresses were of course right. I do look like a girl. Narrow shoulders and hourglass hips. I used a second towel to wrap my hair in a beehive shape like a lot of women do after washing their hair. If my chest wasn't so flat....

"I'd be freakin hot!" I said to my reflection. I felt so girly as I turned and skipped along, anxious to become what I was meant to be.....

"If this sissy had tits she'd be freakin hot!" Miss Listy echoed my conclusion.

I stood just inside the door of the master bedroom. Miss Listy was fucking My Lady in the missionary position. They were orientated sideways on the bed so my new mistress, Miss Listy, was facing me. She was kneeling between My Lady's legs. My Lady lay flat on her back with wide open thighs, bare feet in the air. My Lady hung her head upside down over the edge of the bed. Miss Listy continued to steadily strap-on fuck My Lady.

With her head hanging backwards from the bed, and her body being used like it was stolen, she told me, "oh you're such a naturally pretty girl." I attempted a clumsy curtsey to no one in particular. The two beautiful dommes laughed at my clumsiness.

"Lose the towel." Miss Listy ordered, "Unless we tell you what to wear you're to remain uncovered sissy!" I let the fluffy pink towel that had been covering my upper body fall to the ground.

"Yes Ma'am," i now stood naked before my two mistresses. Both ladies stared openly at my quickly hardening, hardly worth mentioning, wing-wang. My face burned red with embarrassment as I tried to squeeze my thighs together in an attempt to hide my itty bitty pity clitty ditty. I reached up to remove the other towel I had rapped around my head.

"Leave it," Miss Listy instructed.

My Lady, who still lay with her head hanging upside down as she was being fucked by her friend said, "Put it in my mouth sissy...."

I had been hoping she'd say that.

"Yes ma'am," I moved to obey, awkwardly arching my back and jutting forward my pelvis. I put one hand just bellow my naval while putting my chin on my chest. Straining to not miss seeing as Mistress allowed me to put it in her mouth. My other hand Miss Listy took and laced her fingers with mine.

"Oh!" It felt so good. My legs felt weak. At first I just stayed still not knowing what to do next. My Lady sucked hard and I whimpered as I watched her cheeks pulsate. "Oh My Lady....."

"Fuck her mouth silly," Miss Listy suggested.

I kept my chin on my chest watching as I asked "Don't you think she'd be mad Mistress Listy?"

My Lady answered my other mistress herself, "Mmm-mm...." Meaning; 'No, she would not be mad....'

Still holding my hand Miss Listy put her other hand on the back of my neck. She pulled my head to hers and said, "You will learn to obey without these stupid questions. You don't need to know why. We do not care to try to explain anything to such an anxious, eager, fuck-toy like you. You're here to keep house. If Miss Anny and I want to use your fit little body we will. You should be glad anyone even let's you touch them with that unbelievably small wee wee. Now, fuck - her - mouth."

I carefully started humping my waist. Slowly I went, so it didn't slip out.

"Good girl," Miss Listy praised. Taking a second to watch me do it. "After you get done getting your wittle dicky sucked you'll be bent over. Do you know why bitch?"

"So I can be used like a stolen slave girl My Mistress?" I reasoned.

She smiled at my apparently right answer. "You will be getting ass fucked first. Hard. I intend to slam this big rubber cock into you again and again and again." As she said the last part she thrust forcefully into My Lady again and again and again.

Each time Miss Listy rammed forward with the huge prosthetic cock My Lady let out a muffled groan around my short stiffy. "Then when I get done it'll be her turn to fuck you like the girl you were meant to be. After that?.... Another whipping. A real one this time!"

Hearing this had a strange effect. My submissive, sissy self knew it was what I had coming. The sissy in me had expected this. Knew it was what I deserved. Sissy me accepted it, anticipated it, even sort of welcomed it. Craved it maybe.

Now I've been whipped enough to know to be some afraid. Of course I was scared, in a way. Because it was gonna hurt. Getting spanked always hurts. But I knew My Lady wouldn't hurt me more than I needed to be hurt. She knows what's best for me. I would do anything's for My Lady. If she wanted to share me with Mistress Listy that's up to the two of them.

Part of me (still a sissy part,) was incredibly turned on by the impending pain. Or maybe it was the humiliation I found so appealing or maybe it was surrendering to these wonderful goddesses. Willingly giving myself over for them to do whatever they desired. Maybe on some level I knew they were right to demand this and it would indeed teach me to act more properly. It all felt like some kinky, erotic game we were playing. Pretending I was a girl, dressing me up and ordering me around, the dirty talk, watching me do my housework and treating me like an object..... It all had an effect on me. I loved being watched and I loved serving My Lady and Miss Listy. But the spankings...

In a way it was a game. The two women loved to play with me. I was their toy and they had that right. If making me look and feel like a female was what brought joy to my mistresses then good. I would do anything to make My Lady and my new Mistress happy. The humiliation was turning me on anyway. My erect little dicklette gave me away. Which in turn embarrassed me. Being the object of attention made me blush. Which made me horny. which made me shy, which made me embarrassed which made me horny.... It was a never ending loop. The Loop was also a game of sorts. A path to the total surrender of your mind while you're body is used like a cheap prostitute. But the spankings.....

The spankings were no game. And what about the ass fucking yet to come. Miss Listy seemed anxious to watch me get anal fucked for the first time.

At some point she said a servant of hers was on the way here. Say-say was her name and she was like me. A housekeeping, subservient, fuck toy. Say-say was born without a penis. An actual female. I couldn't wait to meet her.

I guess I would be meeting her for the first time like this. Naked and all submissive. The thought both thrilled and left me deeply humiliated. I felt my little wee-wee swell at the idea of a stranger seeing me like this. Knowing what I am.

Before I could stop it from happening it was too late. I had an orgasm in My Lady's perfect mouth!

To ejaculate without permission was wrong. And I knew better. But to cum where I had..... I'd never be allowed to put my thing there again! Oh I so deserved whatever kind of punishment I got! How awfully disrespectful of me.....

I tried to remove myself from Miss Anny's loving face. To spill my shameful cummies somewhere, anywhere else. But she held my skinny hoo-ha between her lips by gripping my booty with both hands and sucking until I nearly cried, it felt so good.

"Oh! ahhhhh!" I cried out as I reached my climax. My Lady swallowed it down with a big refreshed sound like, "gulp, ahhhh....."

My first mistress shoved me away and leaned up on her elbows. They ignored me as my second mistress steadily strap-on fucked her friend and fellow dominatrix. The two women wear so very beautiful there on the bed right in front of me. The pair moved together, each thoroughly enjoying their position while setting a pace that would maximize the pleasure of the other while simultaneously not failing to get their own respective fucks on. It short, They were a good match. Especially good fuck friends.

Despite having just got off, I instinctively started masturbating as I tried to listen to the two perfect ladies talk about me as if I were a horse or a chicken.

"Oh how I needed that! Do you think Say-say will be here soon? I was thinking - it would be fun for her and I to watch sissy Jossei getting broken in by your amazing 'cock'." My Lady was panting and pleading to watch me get my ass fucked by her new girlfriend. A lady I had scarcely known for more than an hour. My Lady licked her lips and went on, "I was so turned on a minute ago that I didn't mind letting my sissy hump my mouth. It was fun getting it from both ends. One of you taking pleasure from my mouth while the other, you, fuck me like this."

"Or why not let the sissy girl try it out? Go ahead and get yourself strapped Anny my dear.... While I get sissy dressed up a little before we fuck that cute butt of hers.".

Miss Listy opened a couple of dresser drawers before tossing on the bed a pair of black, lacy panties and a matching brazier. Along with thigh high stockings and a tight sleeveless t shirt. The t shirt would show that I was wearing a bra.

These things thrilled me to wear. My Lady knew this and so must have told my new mistress.

"Panties first girly....".

"Yes Mistress...."

After I had adorned what was on the bed. Miss Listy sat me down and started doing my makeup.

By this time My Lady returned and she had a prosthetic cock as big as her friends. At first I was resistant to the makeup thing but when I saw the results.... Wow! I was pretty!.... I was turning myself on just posing in front of the mirror. That's when the door bell rang, startling me and I jumped and yelped.

"That will be Say-say," Miss Listy said.

"Go get the door sissy,"

I was trained to obey even if it was going to be the most humiliating thing I had ever done up to that point.

"Yes ma'am,"

I was so self-conscious as I walked down the short hallway to the entry foyer. I took a deep breath and pulled open the door.

Say-say was beautiful and I forgot all about what I was wearing or what was about to be done to me in the bedroom....

"Hello," while Say-say was clearly of Asian decent she spoke with no accent. Her voice as lovely as her appearance. "My name is Say-say. I'm looking for my Mistresses. Miss Anny and Miss Listy." She shifted the package she carried and, because I still hadn't found my voice, Say-say asked, "Am I at the right address?"

"Yes They're in the bedroom getting ready to fuck my ass because I'm a sissy...." OMG! I could have just said 'yes'.

"Oh. Well did they say if I should wait out here? Or...."

"No. I'm to bring you to the bedroom. I think they want you to watch."

"Oh. Well then we better hurry. Lead the way if you will."

"Yes. We should hurry......" I wasn't at first sure where I was supposed to lead the way to until I forced myself to recall what we had been talking about....

I had to help this lovely girl find Mistresses Anny and Listy. The mistresses wanted her to watch as they spanked my bottom. Wanted this very pretty stranger to watch me get a spanking on my bare bottom, She would see under my..... I was wearing a skirt! And a bra with stuffed boobs.

I looked down at my body and remembered how sexy I actually looked dressed as a female. Remembering that I was sexy looking as a girl gave me courage. I turned toward the bedroom with purpose.

"This way Ma'am."

"You shouldn't call me 'Ma'am,' 'Say-say' is my name. Sometimes 'Miss Say-say' if my Mistress is feeling generous." She followed me down the long hallway. I did my best runway walk trying to get Miss Say-say to notice my swaying bottom. "And what should I call you? Nice ass by the way...."

I knew she was looking!

"Josslyn. I'm Josslyn." That didn't sound right. "Jossei. I'm also called Jossei. Or Jos. Or whatever our mistresses want to call me on any given day.

"I like all of your names. Feminine but tuff you know? I'm gonna go with Jos. It's quicker and makes me smile."

As we entered Say-say was told to sit beside My Lady. My lady had Say-say kneel behind and pleasure her with a reach-around. The submissive Say-say thanked them both before pulling of her short leather jacket. By standing on one foot and lifting the other foot she reached behind herself and removed her high heels. These and her coat were neatly placed by the entry. Now Miss Say-say cuddled against Miss Anny's back and slid her hand down Mistresses toned belly. The subs hand disappeared when it plunged into My Lady's crotch.

I wasn't jealous. It actually made me super happy when I heard our mistress gasp with pleasure. I was grateful to Say-say for providing Miss Anny with a good time. I was glad to know she'd be getting off while enjoying the sight of me getting a hard punishment spanking.

I started to get hard and was again reminded that I was wearing panties and a dress. I kept forgetting that. I rushed inside hoping no one had seen. It didn't help. Several had seen or heard. You'd think they'd have more things to talk about than what kind of panties I wore on my cute little sissy boy bottom. I blushed as I peaked out the window, my mind lingering on the thought of everybody jerking off and thinking of me either taking it or giving it. Oh this was making me hot!

0jossei0
0jossei0
5 Followers