Learning the Art of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You need to prep, get your body ready" I heard his voice telling me.

"Oh God...Will...what are you doing" I grunted. "You can't...I'm your mother...oh God" I gasped

I remembered how he had described me as a dichotomy; and it felt like I was in another one. My mind was screaming no, no son should touch his mother this way; all the while my hips began to hump upward to meet his hand; and the fire in my belly reignited. I gripped the cushions of the couch as ripples tore through me; I could feel the swamp between my thighs as he plunged in and out.

"Now" I heard him dimly say.

Suddenly that invading finger was gone; I wanted to scream to put it back and then I felt the cool plastic head of that fake penis against my lips. I raised my head and looked at Will in shock.

"Will" I groaned; that was all I got out.

I felt the head slip inside, this time with zero resistance. I groaned as Will began to push that monster into me.

"Oh my God...Oh my God" I moaned as Will pushed in.

That thing went deeper and deeper; when he hit the point of pressure where I would back off; he kept going. I opened my mouth to protest, but I couldn't think of the words as my mind whirled. Just when I thought it would never end I felt his hand bump against my pelvis.

I was impaled, I was stuffed; I was stretched beyond belief; and with that sensation of fullness was the most incredible sensation of raw physical pleasure I had ever known. I raised my head and looked down at my son kneeling between my thighs.

"Will" I whispered; and then that pressure in my belly blossomed into a raging inferno that swept over my body.

My mind went blank; I knew I screamed, that I remember. Will later said I convulsed so hard he thought I was going to fall off the couch. Sparks went off behind my eyes as I clawed at the cushions.

"NHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" I wailed as my orgasm exploded.

Will shoved that thing so deep I swore it hit my cervix, and I wanted it deeper as I arched my ass off the couch at him. I could feel my juices pouring out of me like a river, coating that toy and my son's hand. It was obscene and dirty, and right then I didn't care. I was having a mind blowing glorious orgasm of epic proportions that in twenty years Martin had never achieved; but my son had with this fake piece of rubber in less than five minutes.

"Sweet Jesus" I muttered as my body began to ebb back down.

"Get the idea" Will said softly.

I could only nod weakly as I watched him rise from the couch. My eyes darted down his body to that more than evident bulge in his shorts. The door to my ex-husband closed as the door to my son opened in my mind; as I wondered what it would be like to have the real thing inside me.

The next morning I woke in my bed, I could barely remember staggering back to my room on wobbly legs. Or of putting my now prized possession on the night stand next to me. But as I stretched out under my soft sheets, I felt that hunger in my belly. I threw aside the covers and lay there, doing exactly what Will had talked about. I teased my clit and pussy with my fingers until I was dripping wet.

Then, grabbing that fake cock I gave myself a true workout. I pounded and pummeled my poor pussy until I thought the thing would come out my throat. I built right to the edge but couldn't seem to finish. Then, unbidden; the image of Will towering over me popped into my mind. With a guttural moan I felt my body explode with raw pleasure once again.

As my orgasm flowed through me, I knew then I was in trouble. The trouble only got worse as the next two weeks went by. I was using that plastic phallus every day; I tried to imagine Martin, and then some unknown man who visited the floral shop. Each time I would climb to that crux and hang there; and then the image of Will would slip into my hazed mind, and I would topple into bliss.

I had reached such a point of desperation I swallowed my shame and visited an adult store in town. I went after dark; and hurried my way through shopping, buying both a rabbit and a silver vibrator. I hoped that by changing the toy I would take away the memories of Will kneeling between my thighs.

The first time I used the rabbit it took me ten minutes to figure out all the buttons. All that buzzing and twirling drove my pelvis insane; I couldn't focus on one pleasure before the thing changed. That went into my closet a dismal failure.

The vibrator was better in that it was constant; but for me it wasn't the same. That slick smooth surface left no sensations as I slid it in and out. I missed those ridges and veins as they would scrape my walls.

In two weeks I went from a repressed ex-wife to a masturbating fiend who desperately wanted to know what real sex was like. The fact that this massive toy dwarfed Martin, made me wonder if now some of the failure in our marriage had not been that I was repressed; but rather that I had never been stimulated sufficiently to bring out the hidden woman I now was becoming.

The only solution, I came to believe, was I needed real sex. Not the toy; but a real man sliding into me. A man who could stimulate those desires and pleasure zones, and see if Martin was right; or I was.

Finally, beyond the point of sane thought, I did the unthinkable; I set up an arrangement through an online dating service. I knew this would be a one-time thing; a one night stand, but I didn't care by then. I needed to know and I saw this as the only solution. The two things I didn't anticipate were Will's reaction when I announced I had a date; and the second my date hearing me moan my son's name in the throes of passion.

For Will, the response was immediate and dark. I was shocked at his response when I told him I was having dinner with someone.

"You're doing what" he scowled. "It's COVID mom, give me a break." He said.

"I need to do this honey" I tried to tell him.

"You need to get laid" he scoffed. "That's what you're telling me."

"That is none of your business" I angrily shot back. "I need to start dating sometime" I tried more softly, but the damage was done.

"Bullshit" Will muttered.

I started to correct his language, but he had turned and marched upstairs before I could say anything. That had been Wednesday; and from that point to Friday evening, I never saw him. You would never have known we lived in the same house. He refused to come to meals, he would not speak to me; and on the night of the date he locked his bedroom door so I couldn't enter.

As I left the house, driving myself to the restaurant; I thought of Will's response. Was he angry? Was it fear of me getting COVID? Or was it...no not jealousy I thought shocked. I shook my head trying to clear my mind, I needed to focus on my date, I thought.

Dinner went well enough. With masks and social distance it's kind of hard to enjoy an intimate dinner; but then I think we both knew why we were here and dinner was just a formality.

Back at his house, after I had followed him there, I was at a loss. I had never been strong on the romance and seduction, and I wasn't sure what I was supposed to do. Thankfully he took the lead; and before I knew it we were sprawled on his couch, my blouse open; and his hot lips wrapped around my aching nipple. This was what I wanted, I thought dimly, as pleasure coursed through my breast. I reached up and held his head to my body.

"Will" I moaned softly.

My eyes snapped open wide in shock as his head shot straight up.

"Who the fuck is Will?" he barked. "Still hooked on your ex" he growled.

"No...it's not...he's not..." I fumbled.

God how do you tell someone you just moaned your sons' name. How do you admit your perversion to a total stranger; and then the bomb went off.

"Look, I don't give a shit who Will is" he rumbled. "But you can take your ass back to him because I don't play second fiddle." He told me.

"No...it's not...please..." I tried to find a way to explain.

"Lady, you're too damn much work; hell most women are in bed on their backs by now" he growled.

Most women are...oh my God...I wasn't the only one...he wanted only my body; and then shame hit me. Oh my God, I didn't even know his first name, only his online ID, he had never told me.

"This is a mistake" I mumbled as I shot off the couch pulling my blouse together.

"Yeah, it was" he grumbled. "Go back to Will let him do all the fucking work." He retorted.

Something in me snapped, he was attacking Will; and a fire erupted inside me. I turned on him as I slipped my shoes on.

"I have news" I hissed. "Will...is ten times the man you will ever be." I told him as I headed out the door.

The entire drive home I didn't know whether to cry, or bang the steering wheel in frustration. What had I been thinking; being with a total stranger who didn't love me; didn't know me. Was I now so desperate I would take any man?

As I pulled into the garage I noticed that the house was dark; at least I wouldn't have to face any embarrassing questions I thought. That notion change when I slipped into the kitchen from the garage and saw the flickering light of the television in the dark living room. I stepped through the archway and saw the back of Will's head where he sat on the couch.

"You're home early" he said quietly.

"It didn't...go well" I replied.

"Why don't you go change then come back down" he told me.

Honestly, it never occurred to me to refuse; I had always done as Martin had told me, and with Will now the male head of the house it just seemed so natural. I returned to the living room once again in my cotton nightgown. As I settled onto the couch next to him, memories of the last time we were here flooded through my mind.

"What happened?" he asked, finally looking at me.

"It didn't feel right" I murmured.

"What happened?" he repeated as he stared at me.

"I said the wrong name, all right" I angrily replied.

"It wasn't dad's name was it" he just watched me.

"No" I answered, but I didn't want to admit beyond that.

Somehow Will seemed to know, and backed off. He watched me for a moment, and let out a huge sigh.

"I won't say I'm glad...but I am" he said honestly.

"Well you don't have to worry, I won't be trying that again" I sighed.

Will shifted on the couch next to me, and in the dim light of the television I saw him pull something from the edge of the couch. Horrified I watched as he held the rubber dildo in one hand.

"Will, that's private" I gasped in shock.

"You never asked where I got this from" he said as he handed me the toy.

"Does it matter" I took the fake phallus from him. "It seems this is all I'm ever going to be enjoying" I said sadly.

"It comes from a company called Clone-A-Willy" Will continued as if I hadn't spoken. "It's actually a replica of a real cock" he looked up at me. "Mine"

"What?" my voice caught in my throat.

"You buy this kit, make a mold of your cock; and they make a dildo from the mold." He told me. "Believe me it was a bitch getting the plaster out of my hair" he gave a soft laugh.

"Oh My God" I whispered in shock.

All this time I had reveled in sexual bliss, opening doors to my inner self I had never imagined; and it had been while shoving my son's penis into myself.

"I think it's time for your next lesson" Will said softly.

He began moving from his side of the couch, sliding to the floor on his knees. He shifted over the few feet until he was slipping between my legs; his strong hands opening my thighs wider.

I had been in such a state of shock to think I had been shoving my son's penis inside me; it took a moment to gather my wits. By then Will was firmly planted between my lewdly spread thighs.

In a lot of ways I was still a virgin. I had never masturbated before the toy; and oral sex was something I had always been taught was nasty and vile.

"Will, what are you doing? You can't...I'm your mother...Oh God" I babbled in fear and excitement as he rained soft kisses up my thighs.

I was trying to deny and yet I lifted my hips as he slid my panties slowly down and off my ankles. I was now sitting there, my legs splayed open, and my bare sex in full view of my son.

"Will...we can't...what are you...Ohhhh Godddddddddddddddd" I let out a long guttural moan as wet warmth suddenly surrounded my sex.

I had never had a man put his mouth down there; the jolt through my gut as his tongue slid inside was mind numbing. My knees shot up and my heels dug into the edge of the couch; my nails clawed at the cushion of the couch as wet slurping filled m ears.

"Will, we can't...you can't...Oh My GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD" I wailed as lips surrounded my clit and sucked it into his mouth.

"Oh God...don't stop...oh baby...please" I whimpered as my mind snapped.

My hands shot up and gripped the back of his head; my ass bounced on the couch as he devoured me. I had been taught oral sex was dirty and nasty; that thought vanished as my body skyrocketed upwards. I knew my juices were pouring out coating his face, and that he was; God forbid, tasting me.

I thought what I had been doing with the fake penis had been pleasure; this time I had no control, it was Will making all the moves; all I could do was try to hang on for the ride. It was exhilarating and fantastic as he made my body respond in ways no man had; I realized this was what making love was about, not getting pleasure, but be given pleasure.

His mouth and tongue were like the spark hitting the tinder of my sex as that fire swept through me uncontrolled. I looked down and for the first time in my life, orgasmed as I watched.

"I'm cumming...oh God yesssss" I moaned.

My body heaved as I watched Will, his eyes glowing with a lust I had never seen in his father's eyes. I heard him swallow as I filled his mouth; I saw the glisten of my juices on his face. It was forbidden, it was nasty; and it was the most erotic sight ever.

By the time I collapsed back onto the couch, I felt like I had poured a gallon of hot cream into his thirsty mouth. I should have been exhausted as my chest heaved to catch my breath; but instead there was a new hunger inside me. A hunger to give him the same pleasure he had just given me.

When Will rose to his feet he looked down at me and smiled for the first time in days.

"Part of the pleasure of sex, is in the giving mom" Will said softly.

As Will started to turn away from the couch, something finally clicked in my mind. Martin and I had both been wrong; we were doing sex because he wanted release, and I wanted to perform my 'duty'. What Will had just given me was something that man earlier never could; himself.

I reached out and grabbed a fistful of his boxers, he stopped and turned towards me. I tugged him closer as I sat up and looked up at him.

"It's my turn" I husked" as I slid his boxers down to his knees.

"Mom, you don't have to..." Will started to say; but I ignored him as my eyes locked to that massive member as it slid free.

God it was beautiful; it jutted out like a steel pole rampant and rock hard. To think I had done this to him; that my forty year old body could create such desire, I reached up and wrapped my hand around his shaft as I felt him tremble.

"Oh God" I heard him groan as I slid my hand down his length.

I knew every vein, every ridge; I had held it in my hand before. Only this time it wasn't some cool piece of fake rubber. This time it was warm and soft in my hand, it was REAL. I could feel it twitch and pulse in my grip as I began to slowly pump along his cock.

I leaned in and ran my tongue from the base to the tip; letting the scent and taste of him fill my brain. Oh I knew what oral sex was, and Martin and I had tried it a few times. But my reservations about the sins of oral sex; and I suspect Martins as well; had kept me from enjoying the act. I had no reservations now as I held my sons throbbing cock.

"Mom you really don't...." he tried to say.

I gripped the base of his cock and held him straight out so the tip was only an inch from my face. I looked up at him again; and cut the last tie to my conservative past.

"Martin, I want you to do two things" I grated up at him.

"First just shut up" I extended my tongue and swiped the tip of his cock, tasting that drop of pre cum that oozed from the tip.

"Second" I told him "I want you to cum" I said hoarsely.

"Oh God mom" I heard him moan as my mouth opened and slid over the head of his penis.

No, not a penis; I thought. This was a cock, a man's cock, my sons cock; and I was about to suck him dry. I had never done this much and worried if I had what it took, but the moan of sheer pleasure above me reinforced I was going down the right road.

"Oh God mommmmm" I heard Will moan as my lips slid down his length.

God he was huge, after twenty years of five inches; I have news seven is huge. He filled my mouth and poked at the back of my throat. I felt his hands curl in my hair and my head began to bob up and down.

At one point I felt the hands on my head push me further in; as his hips began to move, matching the movement of my mouth. His cock slid deeper, until my nose bumped his pubic hair and his balls rested against my chin. I gagged slightly as he filled my throat and then eased up as I slid back.

I was going to pull my mouth free and tell him not to do that when a primal moan filled my ears.

"Oh fuckkk yesssssssssssss" I heard Will let loose above me.

Like that do you, I thought. I tried to consciously relax my throat; and jammed my head down again. As my mouth devoured him, I tried breathing through my nose. Inhaling I pulled in his scent; it swept up my nostrils and invaded my brain like some kind of drug.

I bobbed my head faster, as I reached up and cupped his balls; feeling that heavy wrinkled sack in my hand. Give it to me baby, was all I could think of; and he did.

"AWWWWW FFFUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK" Will roared above me.

I was half way down his cock when his body spasmed and his cock jerked. The first blast of thick goo shot straight into the back of my throat. I popped my mouth off as I chocked and sputtered, trying to swallow his thick cream. I didn't react fast enough as a second thick stream jetted out and splattered across my face. I slammed my mouth back on him, encircling just the head as I reapplied suction. I was rewarded with another weaker jet as he filled my mouth with his cream.

I felt it pool on my tongue, and I swirled it inside my mouth, reveling in the taste and texture. I had done it, I had given him the same level of pleasure he had given me. I can't even begin to describe the joy that filled me at that thought.

Will staggered back, his softening cock slipping from my mouth. With horror I realized I had to look like some cheap hooker kneeling in our living room, my face covered in his cum. When I looked up at him I was shocked not to see that thought on his face; instead his eyes glowed with a mix of love and lust.

"I love you" Will said in a hoarse voice.

He stunned me as he bent down and softly kissed my cum covered lips. I knelt there and watched as he turned and half staggered to the steps and headed up to his room. Shame started to fill me at what we had just done, but I tried to batter it back as I thought of the pleasure we had just shared.

I reached up and used a finger to wipe at the strands of goo clinging to my face. I stared at the glob and then slid it into my mouth. Climbing to my feet I turned off the lights and headed up to my room and into the bathroom to wash the remnants from my sticky face. I glanced again into my reflection in the mirror on the closet door.

What I saw this time was a different woman. This was a woman now free of her repression and ready to learn how to love. The options were there, and my mind quickly went over them. There was a man who had left because neither he nor I really knew what making love was; the man in an apartment who could do the mechanics, but wasn't connected to me in my heart; or the man....