Learning the Art of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned and looked at my closed bedroom door, then back at my empty bed. I opened the door and barefoot padded down the hall. Opening Will's bedroom door I saw him sitting on the edge of his bed, still in his boxers. He looked up at me startled as I stood in the open doorway.

"I think it's time we went to bed." I said softly.

"I'm already here" he said confused.

"Let's go to bed" I repeated.

Turning I walked back down the hall, leaving his door open. I didn't have to look, I knew he was there. For one thing I heard his footsteps behind me as I entered my bedroom and stood at the side of my queen sized bed. I reached up and lifted the straps of my night gown; letting it slide to the floor and puddle at my feet.

I turned and faced Will, standing only feet behind me. I waited a moment, letting him see me. I was letting a man see my nude body in the light for the first time.

"Do you like what you see?" I asked nervously.

Without a word he reached to the waist band of his boxers and dropped them to the floor. Dear God he was hard again; raging hard as his member jutted straight out. There was no better confirmation that what I was doing was right as I stared at a man's raw desire. I slid into the bed and turned to look at him.

"Come to bed" I whispered.

As Will slid under the sheet I could feel the heat from his body. I turned my head to look at him, feeling the butterflies in my stomach. I wanted him to feel what I felt, yet I was so unsure of myself.

"Will, I've never..oohhhhhhhhhh" I moaned as his hand slid across my belly.

His lips left soft kisses across my breast while his hand slid lower across my mound. I arched my hips into him but he slid past, gently rubbing my thighs. Then his lips kissed down my belly, leaving a pool of his spit in my navel; while that hand slid back up and fingers grazed across my moist lips.

"Oh my Goddddddd" I couldn't hold in the moan as he lavished attention on my body.

He was exploring and learning my body, and I wanted the same. I reached out and ran my hand up his strong bicep; feeling the tension in his muscles. Sliding in I let my palm drift across his chest, feeling his breathing as I explored him.

"Oh shit" I heard him grunt as my fingers played over his nipple.

Will had propped himself on one arm to explore me, I turned my upper body, bringing my mouth to his hot skin. I kissed slowly around his chest, and then opened my mouth and engulfed his hard nipple.

"Oh mommmmm" I heard him moan as I suckled his breast.

"Ngggggggggggggg" I groaned as one fat finger slid between my folds.

God yes, finger me you beautiful man, I thought; it's all yours was my only thought. My hips rose and fell gently, matching that hand as he probed in and out of me. I slid my hand down his chest, searching. When my fingers found his throbbing manhood I wrapped them around it, tugging on him. God he was so hard in my grip, I had never held a cock this hard.

I was climbing rapidly, and knew I wouldn't last long; no I thought, I want the first one with him inside me. I released his cock and nipple, straightening myself in the bed.

"Please" I whimpered. "Oh God yes" I moaned as he swiveled around.

I opened my legs as his body moved, inviting him in; he slid between my spread thighs, propped up on one arm

"Do you want the final lesson" Will husked down at me.

"Yes...teach me" I all but begged.

"Then put it in" he told me.

I didn't even hesitate, I was past that point. I reached down and gripped his huge member, nestling the head between my soaked lips. I looked up at him as I gave into to those base needs I had so long denied.

"Fuck me" I whispered.

I heard an obscene slurp and looked down to see the head of his cock had already disappeared inside me. I watched in fascination as inch by inch he filled me. The sight was so surreal, so fantastic. I could feel the stretching and fullness inside even as his cock slowly disappeared. I was a heathen and a whore; I was an incestuous mother I thought; and that all disappeared when Will pulled back and then slammed home again. I was a woman. I watched his cock slide in and out, coated with my juices; his heavy balls slapping that sensitive spot between my pussy and ass.

I clawed at the sheets, clawed his chest; screamed as he pounded down into me; none of it changed his jackhammer pace. I looked up at my son in shock as my orgasm barreled down on me. It was like staring at a freight train and begging for it to hit me.

"Wiiillllllllllllllllllllllllllllll" I screamed as my body exploded.

Juice sprayed out from between my thighs coating his belly as it slapped against mine. My stomach knotted and released and then knotted again as waves rolled through me. All my life I had denied myself this, I had thought I knew what sex was. I was wrong; it was heaven as my son taught me how to truly love. Just when I thought he had taught me everything, I learned the best lesson of all.

"OHHH FFFUCCKKKK MOMMMMMMMMMMM" Will roared above me.

I looked down over my sweat slick body, and watched as the shaft of his cock pulsed; and white heat filled my belly. Cum in me, Dear God yes; I thought numbly as he filled my body. This was what my body was made for; to receive his love. I knew then he could have me whenever he desired; I was his.