All Comments on 'Learning the Ropes'

by MarshalMarmont1815

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 3 years ago

Hot story. It would have gotten five stars if it had been longer.

HDblackheartHDblackheartabout 3 years ago

Good story but it definitely needs to be a bit longer

ReadytedyReadytedyabout 3 years ago

Great start, can't wait for ch.2

MEGA_AJMEGA_AJabout 3 years ago
Misleading Description

I was definitely expecting this story to be 2 to 3 pages based off the little description you put saying he makes his debut, but that never happens so I have to say it's quite misleading. Honestly I would not be the least bit surprised that this is the only story that these characters make an appearance in because you certainly have a long trend of creating characters for one story then never bringing them back in all the randomness that happens. I do hope I am wrong there though, a part 2 with him and Marie or Victoria would be hot.

rem556rem556about 3 years ago
More?

enjoyed your story. Hope you continue with another chapter. Keep up the good work!

travibetravibeabout 3 years ago
Def write more

I enjoy stories like this. Completely imaginative and made for one obvious purpose. Some people on this site like to criticize writing like this, but I actually tend to enjoy these stories more than the ones that strive for realism. Please, please write more!

CARTMAGCARTMAGabout 3 years ago

I hope you write a pt 2-3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Not even worth one star.

This drivel was probably written by a modern day Jethro Biden. It's written by someone who only has "a fifth grade EJUCASHUN". When the mom "blended over", you know he meant "bended over". If you're desperate for a sequel to this, then you're either a convict in lockup or a registered sex offender. Either way, you are unable to be around women for legal reasons if you want more of this crap.

linnearlinnearabout 3 years ago
Please Continue

I hope like Hell you add more parts to this, it was pretty damn hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarshalMarmont1815@MarshalMarmont1815
I have always loved making stories and I love fucking. I must say I get a lot of emails and comments regarding the timeline of my stories. But I must say, there really isn’t one. Once you get past Motherly Love, then there is the There Goes the Neighborhood neighborhood seri...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES