Learning the Ropes Ch. 02

Story Info
Austin and Sally come to grips with their new environment.
4.5k words
4.08
14.2k
23

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All Characters 18 and over and all that other bullshit.

I was quite glad to see that the pilot chapter fared pretty well. This story will span over more than a few chapters, leading up to Austin's porn movie, so feel free to send ideas as I want to write more on the sexual tension before the final installment.

*****

Austin looked up at the skyscraper of a building, definitely much larger than anything near where he lived.

Julie nodded to a peculiar looking doorman and he rang a bell upon which two teens ran up. Neither was much different in age from Austin, either at least 18 or 19 and wearing tight underwear which did little to hide their massive bulges at seeing Sally and Julie.

"Take these bags to room 300 and 302." Julie ordered them to which they nodded and carried out the command.

Julie led Austin and Sally inside and their jaws dropped open. Adorning the walls were scenes of hot fucking on a variety of screens: one on one, threesomes, foursomes, male on male, female on female and massive orgies that seemed to have no end.

Austin then looked at the guests mingling around the lobby. Every single one was absolutely naked, talking, eating or engaged in some form of sexual activity.

"What... what is this place?" Sally asked, watching as 80-year-old man with a truly massive cock was sucked off by a 19-year-old girl.

"This is the hotel you both will be staying at for the duration of filming," Julie replied, "all of the guests are either employees of the company, random deviants or other actors in an upcoming film."

A huge tit black woman walked up with room keys and handed them to Julie, giving Sally and Austin funny looks before returning to what seemed to be the start of a one-woman gangbang.

"Ummm..." Sally asked, "do they us to..."

"Be naked?" Julie asked as she trailed off, "24/7 for the duration of your time here. Also, sexual openness is not just encouraged. It is a requirement."

"A requirement?" Sally asked nervously as two young men came up and practically forced her clothes off.

"Yes," Julie replied. "so feel free to fuck, ogle and masturbate to your heart's content anywhere you wish."

Julie then went to check if their room was ready while Austin went to a sitting area where several couples were fucking while other men and women were shamelessly pleasuring themselves.

The WiFi of the hotel was top speed and he was allowed to consume as much porn as he wished.

Thus, there he was, beating his dick to a video of Julia from earlier getting fucked in a spoon position by Kyle.

"Fuck, that MILF is hot," he groaned, stroking faster, "Damn driver, stopping before I could finally fuck Mom's ass."

This last thought triggered his orgasm and he yelled out, shooting his hot seed all over his chest. Looking down at his jizz covered hand, he thought,

'I'm in a hotel full of naked sluts, what am I doing still jerking off?"

After washing himself clean, he headed downstairs.

"Holy fuck!" he exclaimed, seeing all the naked bitches hanging around, "I've died and gone to heaven."

He saw a huge ass white woman getting railed hard by a muscular black man. Stopping to jack off at the sight, he watched as the woman cried and screamed, getting fucked relentlessly.

This was better than any porn he had ever seen, now it was happening right in front of him.

"What do we have here?" a woman then asked, standing behind him.

He turned, dick still in hand as he saw a humongous pair of black tits.

"A little perv watching the guests and jacking off I see?" the woman said in a stern voice.

"I...I...I..." Austin stammered, seemingly unable to draw his attention from her massive tits or to let go of his cock. "I didn't mean to..."

He then was confused when she started to chuckle before she broke into a full laugh.

"I'm just messing with you," she continued to laugh, "self-stimulation is good for the mind. My name is Deja."

Instantly, her lips locked with Austin's, the boy shocked but drawn in enough not to turn away, her tits smushed against his chest.

When she pulled back, Austin was in a daze, his dick swollen beyond belief.

"Wow... What was that for?" he asked, shocked.

"That's how we greet people here," she laughed.

"Well I've never been greeted by anyone like that before!" he laughed.

"I take it this is your first time at the Paradise then?"

He nodded.

"I should've guessed," Deja replied, "With all the craziness going on these days, less and less are caring about the taboos and stigma of incest, zoophilia and all that is 'morally' wrong. I see you fall into that category, because you're a virgin."

"Why do you say that?" Austin asked.

"Well besides the fact that you were beating your dick to a couple fucking instead of finding someone to fuck yourself, you've been staring back and forth between my tits and pussy this entire conversation and then of course, there's this..."

Without warning, she tapped her finger on the head of his dick, Austin letting out a small groan. It was then that his dick erupted, throbbing and letting loose, shooting several ropes of cum onto Deja.

"Oh my what a load!" she exclaimed.

"I'm so sorry Ms. Deja!" Austin said.

"No worries," she giggled, rubbing his seed into her tits, "it's the most natural moisturizer in the world. Wait until use it to lube your dick for some hard anal fucking... oooh I get wet just at the thought of it."

Austin rather liked the idea too, his dick still swollen.

"I see you're still hard," she said with a dubious grin, " must like what you see."

He gulped and nodded.

******

Just as Austin was meeting Deja, Sally herself was walking around the hotel, constantly covering her tits and pussy as she passed by other guests, all of them giving her funny looks as they chatted, ate and carried on all types of perversions.

As she passed by one room, the door swung open startling her. Inside the room lay a multitude of women, all passed out as a man stood by the bed, his dick limp but nearly as long as a fully grown snake as it hung to his knees.

Her mouth and pussy got wet. He had obviously just got done fucking the various sluts around the room, his dick still moist with pussy juice. He looked up and met her, giving her a grin that make her knees feel weak.

Soon, he was exiting the room and walking toward her.

"Enjoying your stay?" he asked as he closed the door behind him.

"Yes..." she replied, feeling his eyes roaming her body.

"Can I help you find something?" he asked with that grin again, that itch between her legs returning and dying to be itched by that log of a cock he had.

"I'm um..." she struggled to choke out, "just looking for my son. He wandered somewhere a while ago and I'm just worried, you understand."

The man nodded. "Well I can assure you that the last thing anyone would do here would be to harm your son. But let's see if we can find him."

He winked and Sally couldn't help but smile as he gestured for her to follow him.

"That's very kind of you sir," she said warmly, "I'm Sally by the way."

He grinned. "Ethan. Ethan Anderson."

They headed downstairs to the crowded lobby and Sally was shocked to see the various sex acts being committed without letup.

She then saw Austin speaking with a busty black woman and she and Ethan walked over.

"Mom!" Austin exclaimed, surprised.

"Aussie..." she replied, feeling awkward before her nude (and very hard) son, the sexy woman and the hung stud beside her.

"Hey there!" the woman said, "you must be Sally! I'm Deja!"

Before he realized it, Deja was kissing her sensually. Sally was shocked but didn't pull back, feeling Deja slap and squeeze her ass before the long, magical kiss ended.

"This is your mom, huh?" she asked Austin as she wrapped an arm around Sally.

"Uh... yeah..." he replied, aroused out of his mind.

"She's beautiful!" Deja continued, "I bet you beat that beautiful dick to her constantly."

Austin didn't answer as Deja turned to look at Sally.

"Look at this body!" she exclaimed, "it's perfect."

Sally looked down. Strangely, she had noticed differences lately. Her tits had regained some of their old perkiness, her ass was more full and she had more energy.

Ever since... she had swallowed her son's cum.

"Thank you," she replied, "so do you."

"Well I can't take the credit for that," Deja giggled, winking at Ethan.

He grinned back and wrapped an arm around both women. "I was wondering Deja if you wouldn't mind showing them around the rest of the hotel. I'm needed elsewhere."

Deja nodded and smiled, stroking Ethan's dick. "Don't forget to drop by my room before you leave today. And don't forget to tell your dad to drop by too."

"I wouldn't dream of it." Ethan replied, kissing her before vanishing into the throng of fucking.

Sally watched as he came up behind a busty MILF and began ramming his dick up her ass while squeezing her tits. She was dying for that to be her as a new voice disrupted her thoughts.

"Are you Sally Watts?" the busty black woman from when they checked in asked.

"Yes... yes I am." Sally replied.

The woman handed her two room keys. "Julie had to head out to take care of some things but she already set everything up and your bags have already been taken to your room."

"Thank you," Sally said, the woman walking off without another word.

Deja squealed happily. "Oh my god! Let me show you to your room you're going to love it!"

They went upstairs to the third floor, the elevator opening to a gorgeous well-lit hallway, adorned with a bright golden wallpaper.

Deja led them to Room 312, opening the door to a large and spacious room, air conditioned and inviting.

They stepped down the four carpeted steps onto a wooden floor and took in their quarters.

"Would you look at that view?" Sally said, looking out the glass sliding door which led to a large patio, "I'm going to enjoy waking up to that!"

Austin practically salivated looking at his mother's body. I'm going to enjoy waking up to that view, he thought to himself.

Sally then turned and frowned. "There's only one bed?"

Deja nodded with a bright smile. "Rooms are usually reserved for two people, husband and wife, brother and sister etc. etc. But don't worry, my two sons and I have shared the same bed for years and we get along just fine."

Sally turned to Austin in the doorway and out of earshot, steadily trying to avert his gaze as her eyes continued traveling to his hard dick. Deja followed her eyes and smiled, placing an affectionate hand on her shoulder.

"Don't worry about it," she said soothingly, "it's just how the male anatomy works. In fact, pretty soon you'll realize it's better to accept it than to ignore it."

Sally's mind clicked and she turned to her with wide eyes.

"You mean you... with your sons?"

"Since our sponsor deemed them legal," Deja replied, "Devin and Dre were so much happier when I encouraged them to jack those beautiful... juicy... powerful hunks of dick than when they felt they had to sneak around and hide that they craved me. But when they started fucking me... oh god that was something!"

"Wow, okay," Sally said, not as surprised as most would be, "I'm guess I'm just not accustomed to mothers fucking their children."

"Well, you'll never know how good it is until you try it."

Sally's memory of her sordid 69 with her son returned to her mind, thinking of how right it felt sucking his cock and swallowing his pent up jizz.

She cast a nervous glance to find him staring at her body. Instead of scolding him or covering herself, she actually liked it.

As Deja showed Sally around the rest of the hotel, Austin made his way to the recreational area, finding a pool, a large gym, a theater and even a bowling alley.

As he went outside, he found himself in a massive garden, seeming to resemble more of a rainforest. Walking through, he heard muffled voices and decided to investigate.

He saw a tall muscular man standing next to a tree.

Isn't that Ethan, he thought to himself.

He approached quietly and saw Ethan fucking a teen girl vigorously, his huge dick slamming into her as fucked doggy.

"Fuck, this pussy is incredible!" he groaned.

"YES! YES!!" the girl screamed.

Austin hid and began to stroke himself. The girl was obviously only 18 or 19, but had massive tits for her age, at least an F-cup.

"FUCK YEAH!!" she screamed, "I'M REALLY CLOSE!"

"Me too baby!" Ethan grunted, "I'm about to burst!"

He let out a loud growl and dumped his thick load into the screaming girl, pulling his glistening dick out. Austin covered his mouth as he too began to cum, firing ropes of jizz onto the ground.

"Austin!" Sally called from afar.

Running to meet her, she smiled as she saw him.

"There you are! What were doing in the garden?"

"Umm... just getting out of the sun." He replied.

"Oh okay well... we should talk," Sally continued.

"Okay." Austin replied, wondering what he had done wrong.

"Now honey," she said, "I know you have a major, maybe once-in-a-lifetime opportunity coming up and I don't want to stand in the way of that. But I really can't allow any other sexual activity, no matter how good it make the other one of us feel occur again. I'm still your mother and you're still my son."

She saw a look of disappointment pass his face but he said nothing, simply nodding slowly. It pained her deeply but it had to be done.

"Sweetie, I know I can't take back what happened before. But how about we use this trip to start over?"

Austin nodded again. "Sure... I'd like that."

Sally beamed and they continued walking back to the hotel, finding Deja and some others at a large picnic table adorned with a decadent lunch spread of sandwiches as various fruits.

"Sally!" she greeted, "I see you found our little runaway! You guys hungry?"

"Starving," Sally laughed, helping to set up.

It was then Austin saw someone he recognized very well. As a buff and muscular man walked up, a woman was holding his arm, chatting and laughing.

"Sally," Deja said, "this is..."

"Emily," Austin said, shocked.

She nodded, grinning brightly.

"You must be Austin," Emily said, "it's great to finally meet you."

She turned to Sally. "You must be Sally! Julie filled us in on you guys before we left. You two look amazing!"

She then gestured to the man. "This is my husband Kyle, who owns the hotel and of course, the IncestisBest company."

"Nice to meet you guys," Kyle said with a grin that nearly made Sally fall to her knees, "it's always great to see new faces."

Oh my god, look at the size of that thing! Sally thought, looking at the size of his cock, thick and veiny despite that it wasn't hard.

"Sally," Emily called, snapping her from her thoughts, "I asked how are you liking everything."

"Oh it's perfect," Sally replied with a warm smile, "just perfect."

Emily smiled. "I know what you're thinking Sally, I've seen that look a thousand times. It's okay, you don't have to be shy about it. You can stare at Kyle's dick as much as you like. Touch it, stroke it, suck it... fuck it."

"I... uh... don't think that will be necessary," Sally said with a nervous chuckle.

"Oh come on!" Emily shouted, grabbing her hand, "don't be shy!"

"Emily please d... oh my!" Sally said as her hand came in contact with his huge dick.

"Have you ever felt one this big?" Emily asked, watching as Sally practically drooled over the massive cock in her palm.

"No, no I can't that I have," she replied. "No. I have definitely never seen a dick of his size."

"You like the way it feels?" Emily said soothingly, "it's really heavy isn't it?"

"Yeah... really heavy," Sally said, looking up to see Kyle still staring at her. Fuck, he was huge, as if he could ravage her for hours.

"Imagine having it inside you!" Emily said, "God, I'm stuffed each time he fucks me."

"Very nice..." Sally said, pulling her hand back along the underside all the way to the tip, licking her lips as the long dick dropped back down, a little harder than before.

"Now kiss!" Emily squealed with the excitement of a schoolgirl.

Before Sally could deny the opportunity, Kyle's arm was around her waist and his powerful lips crushed against hers.

Sally's defenses melted and she kissed him back, his dick pressed against her pussy. When he let her down, Emily was beaming.

"He's a great kisser, huh?"

"Yeah," Sally replied, still unable to think straight, "he's pretty good."

Austin heard footsteps and turned to see four more joining them. 3 young men and young woman.

"Hey what's up?" a black teen said, "you must be new."

"Yeah I'm Austin," he replied, slapping his hand, "who are you guys?"

"I'm Dre," the boy replied, "that's my brother Devon and those two (two white teens) are Simeon and Denise, their parents own the place."

"Nice to meet you guys," Austin said, "I've met all your parents. But you are the first I've actually met who are my age."

"Isn't it great?" Devon asked, "I never got near this much ass and pussy where we used to live. I bet you already had to fuck at least three of these fine ass bitches around here."

"Yeah..." Austin chuckled, "at least."

Denise came up to Austin and kissed sensually, slipping her tongue into his mouth. When she pulled back, she licked her lips and smiled before continuing on the path to the eating area.

"Damn!" Austin exclaimed.

"I know right," Simeon laughed.

"I don't know about you S," Devon said, "but if I lived with that slut of a sister you've got, I'd be in those guts all day!"

"Then you must not have seen my mother, grandmothers or any of the others in my house?" Simeon replied with a knowing look.

"That's fair," Devon replied to which the others burst out laughing as they began to head back as well.

Deja waved and pulled Sally and Emily over. "Sally, these are my sons, Devon and Dre."

Sally greeted them and looked down to see two large BBCs, swollen and erect atop to bloated nutsacks.

"And these are my children," Emily said, "Simeon and Denise.

"Do I kiss them too?" Sally asked, "they're practically Austin's age."

"Yes," Emily said, "this kiss signifies love."

Sally nodded and kissed Denise first, barely parting before Dre pulled her in, kissing her fervently before his brother took his turn, groping her ass and tits and next came Simeon, his dickhead nearly pushing into her cunt.

"That wasn't so bad was it?" Emily asked.

"No... not bad at all." Sally answered.

The group sat down to lunch and chatted, speaking lively about practically nothing but sex. Obscene and hardcore sex at that.

It was a scene which Sally and Austin were most unused to. Austin had gotten the bulk of 'the talk' from his health class and his dad had only told him that all sex was a sin only useful for procreation.

"So Austin," Emily said, "are you excited for your debut video?"

"Yes," he replied. "I've been dreaming of it practically my whole life."

Emily smiled. "Well don't worry it won't be long off I'm sure. In the meanwhile, enjoy the hotel and everything it offers. I'm sure your sexy mother would be happy to help with that."

Austin put on his best smile and looked down, Sally feel saddened as she looked at him, the rest of the group's attention drawn away as Dre began telling a filthy story of a mom sucking and riding his while her daughter rimmed his ass.

After lunch, Austin had to be alone with his thoughts and went out to the reef, watching the water. It wasn't long before he heard footsteps and looked up to see Denise approaching.

"So this is where you snuck off too," she said, "the guys were looking for you to watch the new porn movie the theater is running."

Austin looked up and loved the way her naked body looked.

"No I'm fine."

"You know," Denise said as she walked up, "you've got a might nice cock."

12