Learning the Ropes Bonus Ch. 02

Story Info
Jazmin uses Flavia to work off some steam.
1.4k words
4.39
5.4k
1
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/04/2023
Created 01/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bonus chapter 2: Friendly Fire

HR looked back before he was taken through the door. Just quick enough to meet Jazmin's eyes and for her to mouth to him "Remember. Mine." Not knowing how to respond to that he gave her a quick shrug. That didn't go over well as he saw the beginnings of her anger overflowing as he was dragged into the early night. Someone was gonna have to pay for that at some point.

Flash forward an hour and some point has arrived. Takes place in the locker room.

Flavia stood under the warm water of the shower, massaging her sore muscles while she lathered up after her rough workout with Allison. She muttered to herself as she went.

"For someone so old she takes these like they're nothing." She let out a tired sigh as she massaged a particularly sore bicep. "At least I'm going to sleep well tonight." She felt a blast of cold air rush against her back and the sound of the shower curtain being quickly opened and closed.

Quickly, she spun around to face the intruder, her scream dying in her mouth as a hand covered it, another grabbing her wrist and pushing her back until she was up against the wall. She felt the intruder's naked body against her, pinning her.

Her terror turned to annoyance as she recognized the wild red hair of Jazmin, also naked beneath their now shared stream of water. She recognized the angry, hungry stare in her green eyes and returned an equally angry gaze of her own.

After a minor standoff Jazmin removed the hand from her mouth, keeping the one hand holding her wrist against the wall.

"Not now Jazmin. I'm tired, go find someone else." She wasn't in the mood for a steamy shower tryst at the moment.

Turns out neither was Jazmin. Her voice came out a low growl. "Shut up." When Flavia went to rebuttal she was interrupted by Jazmin's own mouth, aggressively shoving her tongue into the shorter woman's mouth.

Her next attempt at protest turned into her moaning into her attacker's mouth as Jazmin slid her hand between her legs, wasting no time in attacking her clit.

Flavia struggled for a minute, finding that her focus on her lower body had left her upper strength lacking, barely able to budge her wrist an inch in the ginger's strong grasp. She tried to squeeze her legs together, to prevent further access to her core, but all that did was grind her pussy against the invading hand further. Even her lips couldn't break free, from her vantage point above Jazmin was able to bend her neck down, following every which way Flavia tried to turn her head to escape the kiss.

Eventually Flavia went limp in her grasp, finally accepting her position. Not stopping her hand Jazmin broke off the kiss and looked into her eyes again. "Good." She then turned her mouth to assaulting the neck of the woman before her.

Flavia was none too happy about the situation but she figured the quicker she got this over with the quicker she could go home. But that didn't mean she had to like it. She still had some bite left in her

Between moans she questioned her assailant. "Ngh... Why don't you ever do this to Allison? Mph... She'd love to help you relieve some stress, you bitc-ah!" Her back talk was interrupted by a particularly hard bite to her neck. Mother fucker that was gonna leave a mark.

"I said shut up!"

"You're just mad that... HR f-finally grew some balls and t-Ah-talked back to you today." She tried to manage as much of a shit eating grin as she could despite her situation. "And I know him running off with that girl after your warning must have made you pissed." Jazmin didn't respond this time, just doubled down in her efforts to make Flavia cum.

Flavia knew how Jazmin operated. She fed off of the illusion of control she had over people. After being shown that HR wasn't as secure as she thought he was, she was using this to stroke her ego, showing herself she still had control over someone. And whenever that happens, she came to her.

Being not strangers to each other's bodies Jazmin made quick work of getting Flavia to the edge. She stopped kissing her neck to stare into her eyes, wanting to see the moment she broke under her attack. Flavia, knowing this, stared back into her eyes defiantly, keeping as straight of a face as she could.

When she submitted to her pleasure she made sure her face didn't show it, returning the icy glare to Jazmin while her core leaked its juices onto the other woman's hand.

Having been denied her satisfaction Jazmin clicked her tongue in annoyance as Flavia caught her breath. The shorter women then looked up at her with victory in her eyes. "Happy now?"

"No."

Flavia couldn't suppress her yelp as Jazmin grabbed her by the waist and spun her around. She took the wrist she held and crossed it behind her back, now having Flavia's front pinned to the wall. She wasted no time in starting her second attack, reaching between her prey's legs to cover her fingers in her juices before sliding the hand further up and shoving two fingers into the already loose rosebud, roughly fingering the hole.

Flavia let out a loud moan, now certain that anyone who was still in the showers knew what they were doing, as she lost what little composure she still had. It was no secret that the asimar loved her ass, spending most of her time to keep it toned and fit. It was of little surprise to anyone that based on the stories floating about the locker rooms she loved anal equally as much.

Under the brutal attack on her hole she was reduced to a moaning mess in under a minute. Anyone in earshot could hear the moans and her begging "Ple-please." Though whether she was asking Jazmin to stop or to continue was unclear. In just five minutes Jazmin's deft fingers had brought her to several more orgasms, each stronger and louder than the last.

Finally releasing the woman Jazmin's eyes were alight with grim satisfaction as she watched Flavia slide down the wall to her knees, her legs no longer able to support her. Having gotten what she wanted, she turned to leave the stall, but Flavia had to have the last word.

"I... hah... I know why you never go for Allision. I-Its because you know that if you ever did, she'd be the one in control. Not you."

They never learn.

The anger returned within Jazmin with a vengeance. She stood over Flavia, looking into her eyes with rage. Flavia gasped when her head was violently seized, Jazmin's hands grabbing two handfuls of her hair. Jazmin's words dripped venom.

"If you won't stop running that mouth then at least put it to good use!" Not giving Flavia a chance to respond before giving her a mouth full of pussy had a nose full of red pubes.

Jazmin was in no way gentle with her friend. It was less of Flavia eating her out and more Jazmin getting herself off using her face as a fuck toy. In just a few minutes she roared as she came on Flavia's face, smearing it with her juices. But she didn't stop there. Shortly after she let out another scream, climaxing even harder than the first.

After coming down from her second orgasm with a few final thrusts, grinding her swollen clit against Flavia's nose, she released the head. Then, without a second look or even a word she left Flavia on the floor of the shower, used and discarded.

She grabbed a nearby tower to wipe herself off, bending over in the and spreading her legs to do so, not caring who saw. She just finished wrapping her hair when she noticed who had handed it to her. Allison, her own towel barely able to contain the bust it was wrapped around. She looked at Jazmin with soft eyes.

"You know she's right Jazmin. I would be more than happy to help you work out all your... naughty urges."

"Tch." Jazmin just turned and walked away from the woman, keeping the towel on her head and not bothering to cover up.

As she walked away she couldn't see Allison's eyes drift downward, now hungry. They followed the sway of her hips and the bounce of her ass cheeks. A small grin appeared on the woman's face and she licked her lips before resetting back to the caring look she normally had. She opened the shower curtain to check up on Flavia.