Learning the Ropes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you?" Austin said, having never had this said about him.

"Smoother and less thick than most I've seen..." she continued as she kept getting closer, "but nice."

She then touched the tip and he exploded, his dick firing all over her hand and leg.

"Damn!" Denise exclaimed in surprise, "you really are a virgin aren't you?!"

Austin was curious as to how she knew this but declined to ask.

"Yeah... yeah I am." He replied.

Denise seemed to try and restrain her laugh. "Really? At your age?"

"Yeah so?" Austin rebuffed, his ear burning, "I know plenty of people my age who are still virgins!"

"Well they wouldn't have stood a chance in my family." she laughed, "Shame I didn't meet you before. I just love fucking eager virgin boys."

"Oh yeah?" Austin replied, embarrassed, "when did you lose yours?"

*the answer has been redacted to avoid Literotica censorship*

"Damn," Austin said, "I really am behind."

"Yes you are," Denise giggled, getting on her knees in front of him.

"W-What are you doing?"

"What's it look like I'm doing silly boy?" she asked, "I'm going to suck your dick!"

"Why?!" Austin shouted.

"You've got to be the first man I've ever met to question a blowjob!" Denise said with a roll of her eyes, "lets just call it a way of making up for making fun of you."

He was about to comment on this when she began slowly licking from the base of his cock to the tip.

"Fuuuuuck..." he groaned.

"Yeah... lets get this dick nice and hard," she said.

******

At the same time, Sally meanwhile was looking for Austin, heading out by the reef.

She was so worried about him. He had cum several times in that single day without even being touched. How could he stand against some seasoned pornstar?

Despite she had resolved she wouldn't suck him off again, maybe letting him beat off to her wasn't so bad. Maybe even letting him watch her masturbate.

'Fuuuuuck...' she heard off in the distance.

That sounds like Austin, she thought, heading the investigate thinking he was just beating his dick again.

Coming up on the alcove, she was shocked. There sat Austin on a rock, Kyle and Emily's daughter Denise sucking his dick.

"Oh man, this feels so good!" he groaned.

'How are they doing this already?' she thought to herself, 'they only just met an hour ago!'

Still, she couldn't bear to go stop them or to walk away, amazed as how he seemed to enjoy it. Also at how skilled Denise seemed to be at sucking dick.

"It's nice seeing your boy finally getting lucky, huh?" a buff voice asked behind her.

Sally shot around, shocked to see Dre staring back at her with a menacing grin.

"What are you doing here?" she whispered loudly.

"Enjoying the show just like you," he replied, nonchalantly stroking his cock.

"Enjoying... I wasn't enjoying anything! I was just..."

"Lady, lady stop," Dre said, raising his hand, "I literally got her right after you did. I don't know if you've noticed but you've been rubbing your pussy this whole time."

Sally looked down to see indeed she was. How could she be so disgusting? Masturbating to the sight of her own son getting his dick sucked.

She turned back to them, seeing them going at it, though at this point, Austin was practically fucking Denise's face.

"I could smell your wetness from a mile away," Dre said, hotdogging his dick with her ass, "you sure you don't want some help with that?"

Sally longed to say no but her arousal had reached an all time high and damn, Dre's dick felt so huge and plump!

"So how about? Wanna have a little fun?" he asked.

""G... get away from you little creep. You're just a baby who doesn't know what he's talking about."

Dre chuckled. "Ma'am I assure you this dick I got ain't no child's play."

Before she could respond, she felt his finger strum across her clit, igniting her body's urges.

"Fuck... don't touch me! I'll scream!"

"Go ahead slut," he growled, groping her tits, "the only ones close enough are those two and they're too preoccupied to listen. And if anyone else hears, they won't come running."

Sally remembered what Deja had said over lunch. Rape on the island didn't exist. One was just following their natural urges and if one didn't give it they weren't enlightened.

"Let me go..." Sally begged, her defenses searing down.

"Why?" Dre asked, rubbing his shaft against her pussy, "I know you'd let 'Aussie' do you like this..."

Sally's anger blazed and she whipped around, nearly snapping his dick between her legs and slapped him hard.

"You fucking pig!" she snapped, "how dare you assume I'd ever fuck my own son?"

"I was just..."

"Can it! I don't want to hear it! If I ever see you near me again, I'll rip your fucking balls off!"

She stomped away, Dre scowling as he rubbed his stinging cheek.

"FUCK!" he heard from the alcove, looking up to see Denise on her knees with her mouth wide, Austin tugging furiously at his spurting dick, firing his seed into her mouth.

"Fuck... fuck yeah..." he grunted, Denise happily swallowing every drop. She then took him back in her mouth to the base and sucked hard, Austin feeling as if she'd slurp out his soul.

She released him with a wet pop, her lips flashed with his jizz.

"Mmm... there's so much," Denise giggled, standing up.

"That was awesome!" Austin said, standing on shaky legs.

"There's a lot more I can show you," she said with a sly grin. "That is, if you want me to."

"Hell yeah," he replied without hesitation, Denise grinning from ear to ear.

"I'll see you later, big boy," she said, walking off, "And make sure you have a huge load for me."

He watched her walk off and finally felt the feeling return to his legs. He couldn't wait to see what the rest of the stay had in store.

To be continued...


12