All Comments on 'Learning the Ropes Ch. 02'

by MarshalMarmont1815

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
MEGA_AJMEGA_AJabout 3 years ago
You going to bring the characters back?

Pretty good story, but my question now becomes are you going to bring someone like Deja back, or is she just one of the countless characters you bring in for 1 story that has a ton of potential to make multiple appearances that just gets tossed aside? I certainly hope not. Also, when were Simeon and Denise born? Is Kyle their father? Seems there's more and more random members of that family but it's impossible to tell who's who anymore. Try to stay consistent for once!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Too many characters makes this story hard to read and pretty ridiculous. This story lost its point and taking away from the 2 people who you want to see fuck. By the time he fucks her I won't be interested. It's like you are trying to start over the their story but it makes no sense. Sally already wad gonna fuck him and she are pussy in front of him already. So pt 2 is like what?

Bender13Bender13almost 3 years ago

This story is off to an absolutely amazing start, I love the combined open horniness and tension between the two main characters, and them being plopped down into a situation with mandatory nudity and free sex is awesome, Its a huge fetish of mine that I can't get enough of. And despite what other commenters said, I think the number of characters is great, and just makes it hotter! I look forward to reading a lot more and will check out all of your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarshalMarmont1815@MarshalMarmont1815
I have always loved making stories and I love fucking. I must say I get a lot of emails and comments regarding the timeline of my stories. But I must say, there really isn’t one. Once you get past Motherly Love, then there is the There Goes the Neighborhood neighborhood seri...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES