Learning The Ropes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arpana had a beautiful ancestral house in the heart of the city, not very far from the JW Marriot where they had the drinks. The driver dropped the two women with dark secrets to share, at Arpana's house and took an Uber to go to their office to bring Shruti's car.

Arpana was so excited, as she rang the bell at the door of her huge two-story house. She lived alone in this 4000+ square feet huge Mediterranean style mansion, with tile roof and palm trees all around. Shruti had been to her house a few times before for parties that Arpana organized, mostly in her huge backyard, with warm tiles, pergolas, nice large grass patch and small pool on the left side, as Shruti recalled. Sometime Arpana's mom lived in the bedroom downstairs, but usually she lived in Mysore, a nearby city.

Sara, Arpana's fulltime maid, opened the door and was surprised to see Arpana home this early, as she let the two women in.

Arpana immediately led Shruti to her bedroom upstairs, this was the first time Shruti went to Arpana's master suite upstairs on the second floor, and was utterly impressed, her jaw dropped. "Wow!! Arpana, this is incredible ... very plush. Impressive!"

Arpana gave her a quick guided tour. The master suite itself was quite large about 1500 square foot with huge master bath with Jacuzzi tub, a huge walk-in closet, a separate sitting area with 70" LCD TV, and a huge king size four-poster bed in the center of the huge suite.

The whole suite was equipped with modern amenities and tasteful expensive furniture - the best money could buy. Then she had a completely separate office on the left side, with large balcony overlooking her backyard and pool area. Her yard was also quite private with thick line of cypress trees and other large trees blocking the neighbors.

Finally, Arpana led Shruti to her walk-in closet, and pulled out a locked chest in the middle of the room. "I need to find the key, I haven't opened this damn thing for a long time."

"What's in there, this seems huge for toys?"

Shruti was quite excited, though feeling bit jealous seeing Arpana's amazingly big closet room, it was a fucking bigger than Shruti's entire master bedroom, with closets all around it.

It also had a very intricate jewelry chest, and a beautiful hand-carved vanity in the middle of the room. Amazing collections of clothes all around, one wall full of her shoes neatly displayed, along with a tufted bench to sit. Simply incredible stuff all around and amazing display and organization. Shruti's high-end condo's walk-in closet seemed like a tiny cupboard compared to this, she thought.

"Here it is." Arpana finally found the keys in the jewelry chest, attached to long silver chain, and she excitedly opened the large chest of toys.

Leather smell hit Shruti when she bent over behind Arpana as two excited girls opened the chest, it was beautiful chest with lots of layered compartments filled with different kind of toys and stuff. Shruti wasn't familiar with a lot of them, she recognized leather cuffs, couple of nice leather blindfolds, a corset on the top, as Arpana lifted out the top tray and put it on the floor. The second compartment beneath it, had amazing array of dildos - some made of rubber, some glass, a couple were even metal.

Shruti pointed to smaller but quite wide glass bulb like one, as she couldn't hold her curiosity anymore, she hadn't seen anything like that even in any porn she had watched. "What's that for?"

"OOOOhhh that's a nasty ass stretcher, a butt plug basically." Arpana picked up the obscene looking butt plug and showed it to her junior colleague. "See this purple gem, and it shows up when plugged in."

They both giggled as they closely inspected it, Shruti took it her hand, it was quite heavy, she wondered this could be extremely painful, Arpana could read her mind. "This could be extremely painful... Mistress Amanda, my domme, used to make me wear for hours and wondered around house naked."

"Waaooooow!" Shruti couldn't hide her emotions. "That must be painful?"

"Initially yes, but then slowly you get used to it, plus it helped stretching the ass ... you know then easier to penetrate..." She trailed off, she moved her pelvic back and forth, making pegging gesture, leaving nothing to Shruti's imagination.

"So ... this mistress Amanda, used to fuck you in the ass too ... oh god, I could have never imagined this." Trying to picture the image.

"I am getting wet and excited looking at all of this." Arpana's mouth went dry, as she bent and picked up a purple velvet bag, and pulled out a deep purple 7 inch long rubber dildo with leather harness, neatly wrapped in a clear plastic bag.

She pulled it out to show it to Shruti, clearing her throat. "You know ... all those memories come back in an instance, I have haven't opened this chest for last couple of years ... Mistress used this one to take my virginity, it is very special to me."

One tear rolled down her cheek, as she got really emotional. "I wish I was with my Mistress right now."

Shruti hugged the older woman, as more tears roll down Arpana's eye.

Shruti was very curious. "So what happened between you two? Why didn't you stay with her? It sounds quite hot and it seems like you two had a good relationship."

"Some other day Shruti, some other day..." Arpana wiped her tears those rolled down with all those wonderful and painful memories. "Right now, I am so wet, and so excited, I would like to play ... if you are game?"

She posed the dreadful question, completely out of blue.

Shruti literally gulped. "Playyy...?"

In fact, she wanted to try the toys, all their stories exchanging had turned her on immensely. She could feel her pussy was soaking wet with her juices.

Somehow, she felt that she wanted Arpana. Even thought she had never been with a girl before, still she could feel a strong desire building within her to try new things, and she was quite open to explore the unknown territory with her experienced and knowledgeable senior colleague.

Most of all, if there was one person in this entire world that she could trust this secret with, it was Arpana. But Shruti didn't know how to propose. So, it was a blessing in disguise when Arpana proposed to PLAY.

Arpana also seemed quite horny and wanted to play. But what does play mean? Shruti had no idea. Arpana helped solving the mystery as she went back in the chest and pulled out a vicious looking flogger with leather threads breaded and knotted ends, and showed it to Shruti. "You said you enjoyed punishing Amit ... then would you like to punish me with this ... and see it for yourself?"

She offered the handle towards Shruti's hand. Shruti looked at that vicious looking thing, she had seen in couple of porn flicks, and of course, Shades of Grey, and she had read a few books involving scenes of flogging or whipping. They (floggers and Whips) always looked mean; they always left red welts on the skin. She wondered about the pain it could inflict, she wondered if she could mark Arpana, her boss, as she held the flogger and admired its craftsmanship.

She looked at the woven handle, intricate work, and tightened her grip over its girth; she could feel the power surging within, she could feel her pussy getting wetter, almost at the verge of gushing.

Shruti wanted to touch herself, but she refrained from it in presence of the older woman. She realized that she wanted to unleash this newfound powers, she wanted to see if she could punish Arpana with the same intensity as she punished Amit. She was certainly eager to see if power-exchange between them could be equally exciting. Would she be able to meet Arpana's expectation as a dominant though? She wondered.

Regardless, she wanted to go through the experience, and learn as much as she could about BDSM and D/S relationships. She knew that this learning would help her in controlling Amit, she was certain it would help building a healthier and better relationship with him. She was clear about her objectives, and it helped her in staying focused.

Shruti looked at Arpana, her senior, her mentor, who looked ravishing in her expensive navy blue suit, her fuller body filling it up, showing her curves. This is the first time Shruti ever looked at her boss, her mentor, her friend in a sexual way. She had a beautiful fuller body compared to Shruti's slender model like frame. They both were beautiful in their own ways.

Shruti's fingers adjusted on the flogger's beautiful handle, as she tried to get a good comfortable grip on it. She was always good at racket games, it was always important to get a good comfortable grip, as her high school tennis coach used to tell her. She moved back a bit creating space between them, and then looked at her potential submissive, Arpana's expressions were quite submissive with hands holding in front of her, her gorgeous eyes looked glaze with her own lustful feelings, mouth parted, breathing somewhat shallow.

Shruti could hear her own heartbeat as she was shaking with excitement, she asked her boss in somewhat stern tone. "Are you sure Arpana, you want me to punish you with this vicious looking thing?"

Her words were simple but direct, her tone was assertive and authoritative. Even though there was an emotional turmoil within.

She saw Arpana nodding, and softly said. "Yes please."

"Arpana, you are my boss, so if I do this, I need to have your promise that you won't hold it against me later."

"Yes, I promise - this will not affect our professional relationship."

Shruti breathed a sigh of relief. "Ok. Arpana, for now, you will submit to me as I tell you to do. You are not my boss. I AM your mistress. Is that understood?"

"Yes..."

"Yes, what?" Shruti demanded.

"Yes, Mistress."

"That's better." Shruti knew that her submission was true and unconditional.

Shruti looked around the room, weighed in her options, and then in measure tone, she commanded Arpana. "Go over there, and bend over the vanity."

Arpana's legs were shaking, as she walked over and moved in front of her large vanity, facing elegant oval mirror, and bent over the desk like structure with her both palms resting firmly on the flat surface, as she looked into the mirror her own lustful submissive reflection through her glazed eyes.

Her heart was pumping hard, as she pushed her wide ass back, spreading her legs in her heels, her tight skirt hiked-up a bit revealing her mid thighs a bit. A classic pose for getting a spanking, and she knew it well how to tease with her assets, given her fair share of experiences and past.

Shruti's mouth went dry, her heart pumping hard, as she watched her own boss taking this seductive pose, and was eager to get spanked by her. She moved to little left, she felt bit dizzy with excitement as she raised the flogger over her shoulder, and tried to emulate what she had seen in movies and porn flicks, and brought it down on Arpana's skirt clad ass. Arpana yelped partly due to the impact, which wasn't that hard, but mostly due to anticipated excitement.

Shruti swung her arm again and brought it down to strike her senior again, she landed squarely between her ass cheeks, spreading the warmth, bit of pain on Arpana's ass. This time she was assured, firmer, and the impact was powerful, making a cracking sound as it met Arpan's ass. Then as before with Amit, once she got hang of it, she landed three strikes in succession, harder this time.

Every time it made swishing sound in the air, as she swung her arm, and landed with a thud, squarely on Arpana's ass. The sounds it made were quite intimidating.

The flogger had 50 or more braided threads, Arpana groaned at the last one, as it was hit with decent amount of power, she could feel her legs shaking, he ass feeling warmer. Shruti seemed natural at corporal punishment, and swung one more time, and even harder, making the older girl squealing with pain as Arpana groan loudly. "Oooohhh shiiiittt!"

Shruti watched Arpana's reaction in the vanity mirror, as she winced with pain that Shruti was inflicting on her ass. Arpana closed eyes, as she prepared herself for the next strike. Shruti walked to her right, and told her. "I want to you to keep your eyes open, and look into that mirror when I hit you."

Swish, crack! Swish, crack! Swish, crack!

Shruti was shaking with excitement as she hit a series of three hard strikes at Arpana's ass, making swishing sounds as she swung, and a loud cracking sound as she landed the flogger.

Shruti realized that she really liked inflicted pain; it turned her on. She could feel a familiar tingling in her pussy was getting quite intense, as she felt her mound through her skirt, but wasn't enough stimulation, she wanted to rub herself while hitting Arpana.

Could she?

She also wanted to see Arpana's ass getting red, the marks, because that truly excited her when she punished Amit, leaving those marks with wooden hairbrush, watching them turn darker excited her immensely.

She wanted to push the limits, she wanted to break the barriers, and enjoy her-true-self, her dominating-self. First with Amit, now with Arpana. Even though it was just a beginning, she knew in her heart that she was far more turned on than any other sexual experience or feeling that she ever had in the past. She felt dizzy with the power rush and control she had over them, her submissive.

She hit Arpana again three times in succession, making her groan with pain, and then the next one she lowered her arm, and hit the exposed thighs right under where Arpana's skirt was bunched up. Soft naked skin immediately showed red lines, as she hit her again at the same spot.

Arpana started crying in pain, and even asked for mercy as she closed her eyes. Shruti quickly swung another one, and hit her harder. "Keep your eyes open as I have told you."

Arpana jumped with pain and opened her eyes, and saw her tears rolling down from her both eyes, spreading her mascara. Her face was messed up, her makeup washing down with her own tears. She looked beautifully submissive, in a twisted way.

Shruti was getting into a higher gear she didn't even know existed. She hit Arpana harder again twice right across on her wide ass. "Keep that ass high ... bitch."

Shruti didn't know where that came from. She sort of felt embarrassed calling her own boss a bitch. She knew it was not the time for apologies. She wanted to see her ass, her naked ass while she was painting it red with the mean flogger.

She wanted to push their limits, both hers and Arpana's, and see where it could take them.

She certainly wanted to see Arpana's naked skin, and she commanded Arpana. "Take off your skirt."

This command was like the sweetest song to Arpana's ears. She blushed with immediate excitement, as she straighten up and unzipped her skirt to reveal her wide ass and tried to catch Shruti's expression in the mirror, as Shruti saw her boss didn't wear any panties as Arpana dropped her skirt.

How kinky, Shruti thought. She couldn't hide her surprise at the discovery. "No panties ... you are really a horny slut. Aren't you?"

Arpana in spite of taking all that pain, her tears, her messed up face, smiled through the mirror. "I know you would love it when you would find out, so I took it off when I went to the loo in the restaurant."

Shruti wondered, how Arpana knew that Shruti would find out, the bitch knew that she could lead her into this by showing her toys. She couldn't hid her emotions, "You slut, you led me into it. You knew all along I would get excited, once I see the toys."

Arpana turned around and giggled. "Well, I had a hunch, took my chances and it paid off."

Then Arpana turned her ass back towards Shruti, showing her somewhat red ass, she made her point. ".. and I have your love bites on my ass to prove it. Don't I?"

Shruti just couldn't believe her cunningness, her smartness, and swung her arm and landed the flogger on her boss's naked ass this time. "You are such a slut, a cunning slut ... and I am going to punish you for that."

"Ooouch ...easy cowgirl." And then playfully asked Shruti. "Can I take my shoes off?"

"No, but you can take rest of your clothes off, shoes stay." Shruti established her role, and she knew Arpana's place as well.

She was quite natural with this, she smiled as she ordered her own boss. She needed a smoke, found her purse near the toy chest, pulled out a cigarette, and lit it up. She took a long satisfying puff, as watched Arpana dutifully removing her blouse and unveiled her large 40D breasts in a fancy laced bra.

Shruti took another long puff on her cigarette, as she intently watched her boss standing in a fancy bra, she had a beautiful curvy figure with large breasts, wide hips and yet somewhat slender waist with little extra flesh. Overall, she had nicely sculpted figure, more of a traditional Indian body compared to Shruti's, who was taller and slender.

She couldn't take her eyes off when Arpana threw her bra and brought her beautiful massive breasts in the open air, Shruti wondered what if someone walked in, and looked at the door.

Reading her mind, Arpana assured. "Sara will never come in without knocking or my permission, so don't worry about."

Shruti walked in closer to her, admiring her body. "You are so beautiful."

She threw a cone of smoke at her submissive. "I know you are thinking I could be softer in punishing you when I see this beautiful body, your supple ass, your huge breasts ... but you just earned 20 more ... cunningly misleading me into this proposition."

Arpana showed mock fear. "Sorry mistress."

And she coyly hid her breasts. "Please don't hit these mistress, they are really soft and will hurt."

Shruti liked the sound of mistress, felt a familiar tingling down there as she heard Arpana addressing her as one.

She perhaps didn't know what top-from-bottom meant, but she was smart enough to know where Arpana was leading her into, and smart enough to know who was in control. "Really? Take your position, and always remember, it is for me to decide when and where to punish you SLUT."

She struck hard, as soon as Arpana assumed her position, and immediately saw the red stripes appearing on her delicious wide ass.

Arpana really felt good about leading Shruti into it, she realized she was smart and would learn fast, but didn't know she could learn this quickly.

She bent over the vanity in the previous position, swayed her ass knowingly showing he assets to her new mistress. She was pleased with the choice she had made, as she knew that Shruti was someone she could trust, and she knew Shruti was honest, calm and always in control, and not someone who would try to manipulate her or use Arpana for her advantages.

All in all, it was a well thought through move with calculated risk. And it was working for her. She had love bites on her ass to show as a proof.

Shruti came behind Arpana, watched her ass swaying to lure her in very seductive way, She opened handed spanked her ass, and felt her warm skin. "... be patient my slut, and I promise you that you will be punished. But first I want you to wear this."

She hung a blindfold in front of Arpana's face. Arpana immediately went into her submissive-self, clearly disappointed a bit, as she liked the angles that vanity mirror provided her and could watch her young mistress. Further, she was generally far more sensitive and vulnerable with sensory deprivation. She had no choice but to accept her mistress command, as she took the blindfold and tied it up, and then bent over again to assume her original position.

Shruti quickly took a long drag on cigarette, threw smoke at submissive looking Arpana, and whispered in her ear. "Are you ready for you punishment you smartass slut?"

Arpana nervously smiled and said. "Yes my mistress..."