Learning The Ropes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And before she could complete her sentence, Shruti spanked her ass hard with her hand on her left ass cheek.

SMACK!

The room echoed with the sound of impact, it was hard, drawing a yelp from Arpana. Then Shruti spanked her right cheek, as she drew on her cigarette.

SMACK! Arpana groaned with pain, as she could feel her ass on fire already.

Shruti laughed and threw a thick cloud of smoke towards her face from the side. "You led me into it ... now I am going to give you ... what you deserve."

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

She spanked Arpana's ass alternating between her left and right cheeks until Shruti's palm started hurting, as she was landing mercilessly hard slaps, open-handed, as hard as she could go.

Arpana started groaning louder with each slap, Shruti feeling her juices flowing, almost gushing with excitement; she wanted to rub her own pussy while she would spank her boss.

She was aching touch her pussy, which was the primary purpose of pulling out that blindfold from the chest. She felt bolder when Arpana couldn't see. As she wasn't sure about the girl-girl type involvement yet, but she certainly was enjoying her domination over her submissive boss.

Shruti took the last puff on her cigarette and stepped back to see Arpana's ass, and was excited to see her own fingerprint on Arpana's ass, which had a great red hue all around. She stubbed her cigarette in the ashtray she found on the stool next to vanity. She also noticed the bench in the dressing and shoe area, started thinking of using it for her next move.

She acknowledged one more time, as she looked around, that the room was a dream for any girl. She quickly slipped her panties off, she rubbed her pussy urgently as soon as it came in contact with open air, and moaned softly as she felt her own fingers on her moist puffy pussy.

She quickly picked up the flogger again, positioned herself behind Arpana's left side, and swung it hard as the numerous braided tails struck her wide ass making an evil cracking noise that echoed through the room.

This was much better, as Shruti used her right hand to punish her boss, and left hand to finger her pussy and rubbing her clit. Also, she loved the red welts those started to appear on Arpana's exquisite ass. It excited her immensely as she whipped Arpana relentlessly. She could see new red lines, and some getting darker, her orgasm seems close, as she furiously rubbed her own pussy.

Arpana was again in distress as she weathered harsh punishment from her young mistress. Initially, smiling in the mirror with blindfold on, she couldn't see anymore, but every now and then she heard Shruti's moans, and Arpana was sure the younger vixen was rubbing herself. Her own pussy was flowing juices in abundance, and wanted to rub it too. But she knew her position and didn't want to invite harsher punishment as it already was intense.

She realized that Shruti was really enjoying her newfound powers, and was flogging her much harder than most other people she had played in the past. In fact, given her experience, or rather little experience, Shruti seemed a natural dominant, not only with corporal punishment, but also in devising ideas like blindfold which put Arpana in deeper in her submission. She was impressed with her young mistress, her control, and her skills.

Arpana was getting closer to her orgasm, as she could feel her legs shaking with excitement her body and mind was experiencing in surrendering to this younger mistress. She wished she could rub her pussy and clit, but she knew she would have to wait for her reward. And hoped that her young mistress will be merciful. But first she must endure this.

Shruti was excited like hell, and rubbing herself furiously, as legs started shaking, she was close but she withdrew her reluctant fingers, as she wanted it to last. She need a bit of breather, she walked up to Arpana, and put her flogger on her arched back, Arpana quivered under her touch as Shruti caressed her ass softly with her hand. "Don't drop that SLUT."

For some reason, she was enjoying calling her SLUT, and every time she did, she realized Arpana liked it too, and the name-calling and humiliation that comes with it, Shruti was pushing her deeper into sub-space, Amit explained to Shruti as he experienced the same on previous night.

Shruti went back to the toy chest and picked up the glass dildo that Arpana showed her earlier, and her eyes lit up as soon as she thought about her next move. She also found a jar of Vaseline in the same compartment. She wondered if she could do this.

How the fuck this wide glass bulb would fit into Arpana's small asshole, it could be extremely painful. Perhaps she should try a slender dildo first, but then she recalled that Arpana has worn the fat one before, so she could handle the pain, as she felt the butt plug in her hand, it was heavy, beautiful but heavy, wide and vicious.

She came behind Arpana, and laughed out in an evil tone. "My dear slut your ass looks perfect red, looks so damn pretty, and I am going to make it look even prettier."

She used generous amount of Vaseline from the jar, as Arpana wondered what would her mistress do next, and then without any delay Shruti pushed her fingers right into the older woman's ass crack.

Arpana never expected this, she groaned with shock, horror, and excitement at the same time as her face reddened with embarrassment as Shruti applied generous amount of it at her asshole, and around it. Shruti watched her face in the mirror and smiled. "You thought I am going to be easy on you, didn't you? You clearly didn't expect this?"

She still didn't penetrate her orifice, but tried to be as liberal and probing as she could be without penetration. Arpana was concerned that what she was going to use one of the dildos. She knew it was going to hurt no matter what size, since she hadn't been penetrated for months, perhaps year. And then Shruti placed the glass butt plug aligning the tip with Arpana's orifice.

Arpana gulped. "I don't think that will go that easily Mistress." Realizing what Shruti to intend to do, she could feel the tip of the glass butt plug against her asshole

Shruti pushed the glass dildo rather clumsily, and met the resistance as her asshole was quite tight, Arpana suggested. "Mistress, please try something smaller in girth first. This will hurt like hell, as my asshole is not dilated yet. Please."

Shruti agreed with Arpana's suggestion, as she knew Arpana was experienced with it. She went to the chest and brought a black rubber dildo that was six inch long, and girth was manageable as it was not even half of the glass plug. In fact, the best part was it had a handle, so it was easy to grip and push. Held it using the handle, used some lotion, then aligned it with Arpana's asshole, and penetrated her asshole. Arpana groaned with pain and shock, as she felt dildo penetrated her asshole. "Fuckkk ... oooouch. That hurts mistress."

Her asshole opened up to accommodate it tapered tip, Shruti was in awe as she watched in awe as the rubber cock sliding inside Arpana's wrinkled asshole. It was an amazing feeling to see as the whole tip went in rather easily, she got hold of the handle and pushed it harder, and it became hard to push after the tip, the girth was bigger.

Arpana squealed without any inhibition. "Fuckkkk, it hurts."

Shruti chuckled. "Yessss, I know. Aren't you the one who led me into this, now deal with it SLUT."

And she tried to force it in further, but it seemed Arpana's asshole inside was still dry and was harder to push. Shruti was smart enough to realize that quickly, and pulled it out a bit, and then pushed it back again, since she used liberal lotion on the dildo, it started spreading around, as she fucked her boss with the black tip of the rubber dildo.

Once lotion distributed evenly, it was easier to push it in further with every subsequent push. Soon a good four inch of black dildo was inside Arpana's ass. Luckily, her ass was clean enough, and there was no mess, allowing Shruti to keep pushing her agenda and the black dildo until all of it was inside Arpana's ass, it was quite a sight. Shruti herself was in awe, watching it go in and out, stretching her ass, her skin around looked so shinny due to stretching and lotion. She was hot as hell and wanted to rub herself to oblivion, but she resisted.

Once the dildo was completely in, she started fucking Arpana's ass using the handled dildo, pulling good 2-3 inches out each time, and pushing it harder, Arpana started with painful groans, slowing turned into moans as she started to enjoy obscene ass fucking by her young tormentor. Her pussy was leaking juices as it started making puddle on the floor.

Shruti was excited than ever, was pushing Arpana further into submission. "Wow, you are getting off on while I fuck your ass, don't you slut?"

She started fucking her faster, pulling the dildo out more than half each time, and ramming it back in all the way. "Take it slut, take it all the way ... oh you are such a nasty slut ... look at you ... your cunt is leaking juices ... you want it so bad. Don't you slut?"

Arpana groaned like a labored cow, as Shruti up the tempo, and started fucking her with hard long strokes with one hand, and slapped her ass with other, Arpana couldn't hold back anymore.

"OOOOOhhhh my gwaaaadddD, yesss... fuck my ass like that, yesssss fuck your slut, mistress... Fucckkk me hard, I needs it. Yessss ... slap my ass hard. I have been missing a good ass fucking for such a long time, fuck me hard."

Shruti was fucking her harder, and slapping even harder, leaving her fingerprints on her red ass that was already painted with horizontal stripes by flogging her earlier. She was quite turned on by the color, and enjoyed adding handprints to her wide luscious ass.

Arpana was already in overdrive, her juices dripping from her untouched pussy, she indeed was a slut to be fucked and punished hard Shruti thought, as she could feel her orgasm close, and Arpana started trembling. "Please mistress, keep fucking my ass ... I am about to commmmeee..."

Before she could complete the sentence or enjoyed her orgasm, Shruti pulled out the dildo in one single motion, leaving her gaping ass feeling the air, her mauled red-hot ass and dripping pussy without any stimulation or touch.

Arpana gasped for air, she was panting so hard, she was so close, but she was denied an orgasm at the very last minute. She was horny, feeling like a bitch in heat.

Her whole body was shaking; her legs couldn't hold her own weight as she slumped into the vanity desk, almost on the verge of crying in desperation. Shruti knew how to control, perhaps too well. She might not be experienced, but she was smart, intelligent woman who understand the human desires and wants too well, she could use them to her advantage, as she did before with Amit the night before, and now she pushed Arpana into deep submission.

She could be sadist, she could be cruel yet she could show love and compassion, she could drive her submissive through these waves of emotion, and make them her own, mold then as she desired, as she melted Amit last night.

Shruti needed to calm down as she was far from done with her new submissive. She walked away from crying heap of mess that Arpana was in, and went on to lit a fresh cigarette, as she pulled on it with a long hard puff.

Arpana was close to broken as she pleaded. "Please mistress, let me come."

Shruti came behind her enjoying her smoke as she blew on her poor boss, telling her that she was still there. Though enjoying her pleading, she threw a cone of smoke at her again. "You are not going to come until I am done with you."

Then slapping her ass hard, making her jump and yelp. "Do you understand SLUT?"

She slapped her ass again, taking another puff on her cigarette. "You are my bitch, in fact, you wanted to be my bitch, you pleaded me to take you as my bitch, and punish you, didn't you?"

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

She spanked her hard, again and again, repeatedly with each punctuation mark.

"Yessss mistress, I am your bitch, I am your slut to ... to be used ... please use me as you please." Arpana was on verge of breaking.

"Good."

Shruti spanked her right and then left cheek, making her point. "Then you should understand that you CANNOT come until I am done fucking you."

SMACK! Spanked really hard again. "Understand?"

"Yes, mistress!"

"Very good, now every time I spank your left, you are going to repeat 'I am your bitch Mistress' and when I slap your right, say 'I am your SLUT'."

As Arpana was pushed further and further into deep submission, she was going through hard time to comprehend, but she nodded, and was spanked on right.

"I am your slut mistress."

She got it right. And then got spanked on left, and called herself a bitch as instructed.

Shruti slapped her hard for 15-20 times, alternating between her already brutalized ass, color becoming darker, teasing her sometimes by breaking the pattern, finding more reasons to spank her.

Once she got bored of the routine, she stubbed her cigarette and saw that Arpana again started leaking her juices. It was an incredible sight as a string of thin saliva like thread hanging off her pussy, she was so turned on, she knew that the moment she was touched there, she would cum, no matter how much trouble she might get into.

Shruti on the other hand was getting dizzy being high on this newfound powers, and wanted to come desperately, she thought about letting Arpana lick her, but she couldn't come to terms to girl-girl play yet. She had never done it and could not come to agreement.

She went over the toy chest again, as if looking for new ideas to torment Arpana. And her eyes lit up when she saw this another dildo, six inches long and looked like a real cock, tan color, with balls and all. And it had a suction cup at the base. The rubber cock was somewhat curved, meant for mounting on table or wall or something, and then use it for fucking yourself, Shruti was trying to figure out the purpose of the suction cup. She didn't want actual sex with Arpana yet, as she wanted to tease her further, push her further, wanted to see how far she could take Arpana down before she broke. Comprehensively.

She picked the dildo up, closely inspected it, and the thick veins on it, she was surprised how real it looked with rubber balls. She walked up to Arpana, and took her hand and asked her to follow. Arpana followed her, and she brought her to the bench, and asked her to lie down on her stomach, with legs on either side, face down.

Once Arpana compiled in desired position, Shruti stood where her face was and pulled her skirt down, which she already unzipped. She quietly placed the dildo on Arpana's lower back, and then moved to position herself right at the top of it with her legs on the either side of Arpana's body and bench.

Then holding the dildo in its place, Shruti lowered herself, engulfing the dildo into her pussy, she groaned loudly as the dildo penetrated her. "Ohhhh yesss, fuckkkk this feels good ... you have great toys."

Telling her boss that she couldn't touch her, but she could feel her masturbating, she could hear her getting off the dildo placed on her back. Shruti started riding the dildo with up and down motion, her pussy was already dripping juices, and her juices started to collect at the base of the dildo and spreading around at Arpana's lower back. Arpana wished she could lick her young mistress, she could feel her riding the dildos right there on her back.

Arpana felt that she was objectified in a most humiliating way, she couldn't do anything, as she just lay there feeling her mistress' juices dripping on her body while Shruti rode her like a mare, as she was getting closer to her orgasm, riding on the dildo harder and faster.

She started trembling, as getting closer to her orgasm, riding the dildo up and down, repeatedly. "Yes, I am going to come, Oooohhh gwwaaaddd ... it feels so fucking good, riding on your back, you can feel it slut, I am going to come over your back."

She was riding her boss like a maniac. "Too bad, you cannot taste it, you don't deserve it, but you can feel my juices on your back on your body ... fuckkkk ... Ohhhh god, it feels so good."

Her motion up and down became more urgent, erratic and her juices started gushing out of her in abundance. shruti screamed on top of lungs riding the wave of her intense orgasm, her body shaking and jerking violently as she came. She drenched Arpana's back, making a puddle there. Her pussy juices started dripping into the crack of Arpana's ass, and even the bench beneath her.

Arpana herself was using Shruti's motion, and rubbing her pussy against the tufted cushion on the bench, and as Shruti started coming, she couldn't hold it back, and came hard shivering like she had caught fever or something, quivering beneath her young mistress.

As they both finished their orgasm, their bodies became limp. Pretty like the night before with Amit, Shruti just slumped on top of her boss, removed her blindfold, and bent over to kiss the back of her neck, so gently, so affectionately, again and again.

Arpana melted under her new young mistress, and all she could whisper. "Thank you mistress, thank you very much ... mistress."

Shruti kissed the nape of her neck again, their sweaty bodies clinging to each other, heat radiating between their bodies, their combined juices started making a huge wet spot on the tufted bench beneath Arpana's body.

Arpana was drowning deeper into the delirious depth of her submission. Shruti was not afraid to show her affection and compassion for the older girl, her boss in the office. But here she was trapped beneath Shruti's slender beautiful body, surrendering to the wishes of her young mistress.

Shruti gently sucked her ear lobe, and whispered. "You are such a slut..." And kissed her there again, and added. "And you made me cum."

Arpana was feeling elated underneath her young mistress. "Thank you Mistress! Thank for riding me, and making me cum!"

They both just lay there on the bench, with their eyes closed, feeling each other's body heat, their mixed juices, hearing each other heartbeats. And nothing else.

To be continued...