Learning the Ropes Ch. 04

Story Info
Austin shoots his video as tensions rise with Sally.
10.6k words
4.7
12k
21

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally and Deja were still making out, inconspicuous among the various pairs on the beach all committing a variety of perverse sexual acts.

Sally moaned as Deja's fingers snaked into her soaked pussy and then she pulled back.

"I don't know what I'm talking about huh?" Deja asked, raising her pussy juice soaked hand to her mouth and tasting Sally, "why are you so wet then?"

"Umm... I..." Sally stammered, unable to further hide her arousal and need. Deja grinned and struck, kissing Sally's neck and moving down to her tits as she groped her ass.

"Oh Deja..." she moaned, "please don't... stop..."

"Don't resist it Sal," Deja whispered, "you need this."

Sally moaned as Deja began sucking her tits, continuing to finger her pussy.

"Deja... ungh... please..." Sally moaned. She then screamed as Deja began vigorously frigging her pussy, her smooth slender fingers sliding into her wet pussy.

If Sally thought that was good, she nearly exploded as Deja licked her cunt, beginning to eat her out hungrily.

"OH MY GOD, YES!!!!!" Sally screamed to the skies.

******

Meanwhile, Dre and Austin were making their way back from the medical ward, their minds still buzzing from their awesome fuck with the sexy Dr. Hall.

"I can't believe this is your life man!" Austin said.

"It's the best, right?" Dre said, "no hiding that you watch porn or jack off, fuck whoever you want, when you want."

"You get to do this everyday?"

"Hell yeah," Dre replied, "at least when your Mom freaked out that didn't ruin everything."

"Fuck, I know," Austin said, shaking his head, "she's the absolute worst."

"Don't worry bro, I'm sure she'll come around soon." Dre said.

"I don't know man. You don't know my mother. She's the most frigid bitch I've ever met."

"I don't know," Dre said, stopping in his tracks, "she's looking like she's beginning to thaw to me."

Austin noticed Dre had stopped and followed his eyes. "HOLY SHIT!!"

Sally lay writhing in the sand, Deja between her legs, eating away. She looked up and smiled, Sally oblivious to their presence.

Looks like we have an audience, Deja thought.

"Ever felt anything like this?" Deja asked, drawing Sally's attention.

"Mmm... no never," Sally moaned, "I've had my pussy eaten but never this good..."

"Mmmm..." Deja moaned, moving up to lick her tits, "I could tell from the moment we met that you need this."

"Yessss..." Sally moaned, kissing Deja deeply, "its been years since I had a meaningful orgasm without use of a vibrator."

Deja crawled up and both moaned as their pussies rubbed together.

"I know it's been hard being forced to repress your need for sex while being trapped in a loveless marriage while your stud son was living in the same house." Deja said.

"But now that you're stuck out here naked 24/7 the urges are harder to resist. I paired you with Dre today because I figured you wouldn't want to fuck your son but I see that the only dick you really crave is his."

"I-I don't want to fuck my son," Sally moaned.

Deja continued grinding against her, their huge tits bouncing against each other.

"You don't have to deny it," she said, her lips close to Sally's, "no one will judge you here."

Seeing her continued denial, Deja returned to sucking her tits, Sally screaming as Deja rubbed her wet pussy even faster against hers.

"OH FUCK!!" she cried, "I ADMIT IT! I WANT TO FUCK MY SON SO BAD!"

"Holy shit," Austin said, "Did she just saw what I think she did?!"

"She sure did bro," Dre replied with a wide grin as he wrapped his arm around him, "You should head over there."

"What?" Austin replied in shock, "no way!"

"Your smoking hot MILF of a mom just admitted she wants you to fuck her. Don't be a pussy, bro."

Austin gulped and approached, Sally still making out with Deja who noticed him coming up.

"Do you really want him to fuck you?" Deja asked, rubbing Sally's pussy to which she nodded vigorously.

"YESSSS!!" Sally practically screamed at the top of her lungs, "I NEED HIS BIG COCK INSIDE OF ME!"

"Well now you can tell him yourself..." Deja said with a smile. Sally followed her gaze and made a look of shock as she saw Austin standing above them, his dick swollen and rigid.

"Did you really mean what you said, Mom?" he asked.

"A-Austin!" she exclaimed, shakily positioning herself on her knees, "I didn't mean... I mean... um... you shouldn't have heard..."

"Oh drop the act Sally," Deja scoffed, "he heard everything. It's time to give up."

"What the hell Deja!" Sally cried, "I can't believe you just let him watch us like that!"

"You just admitted that you want him to fuck you so what's the big deal?"

"It doesn't matter what I want. I'm still his mother and... I just can't deal with him right now."

Austin frowned, Sally getting up and heading for their room. He began to set after her but Deja stopped him.

"What happened?" Austin asked, "why'd she run off?"

"She just got a little overwhelmed," Deja replied, "however, now you finally have your chance to fuck her. She wasn't able to cum yet and now she's in there, horny beyond belief."

Austin nodded and set off, Deja and Dre watching.

"Do you think he'll actually go through with it?" Dre asked.

"He'd better," Deja replied, "or else he'll never get such a perfect chance again."

******

Sally meanwhile was in the hotel room, bouncing her leg as her mind was flooded with thoughts. She had really just admitted at the top of her lungs that she wanted desperately to fuck her son.

And he had heard it...

She tried to hold back her tears. Her relationship with her son could never go back to being the same, not after he had heard her scream that she wanted him to fuck her.

She felt like a failure of a wife and mother. John had called her several times but she couldn't bear to speak to him, far too ashamed.

She heard the door to the room click open and looked up to Austin standing there.

"Mom..." he said, rubbing the back of his head, "can we talk about all the things you said back on the beach?"

Sally quickly shook her head. "Theres nothing to talk about! Now go away!"

Austin glared and crossed his arms. "Mom, you know I heard you. We can't ignore this forever you know."

Sally put her head in her hands. "Austin, I'm already dying of shame here. You heard what I said and I can't deny I said it. Can't we just leave it at that?"

Austin was about to drop the subject when Deja and Dre's words returned to his mind, about that if he didn't go through with it that he would forever hate that he didn't take the opportunity to fuck his sexy mother.

"Mom," he said, taking a few steps closer, "Its nothing to be ashamed of, I feel the same way. Look at me, Mom."

"Austin please," she said, greatly distraught, "I can't deal with this right now."

Austin came closer, his eyes full of lust as his dick bobbed between his legs.

"You don't know how happy it makes me to know you crave me the same way I crave you."

"Austin, please get away from me!" Sally cried.

Austin ignored her. "Ever since we arrived here, I've been dying to fuck you but thought you didn't want when in reality you've been dying for me this whole time."

Austin got to his knees and moved swiftly between his mother's spread legs, her eyes wide in shock as she looked down at him.

"Austin I know we've gone too far before, many times it was my fault but please! You don't have to do this."

"Don't worry Mom," Austin replied coolly, looking up at her, "I'll make you feel good."

"Austin..." she groaned, her body unable to make her push him away or run.

He smiled, seeing her dilemma and licked her pussy, Sally crying out loudly.

"AUSTIN NOOOO!"

He stayed the course however, licking deeper inside, happy to once again experience her delicious pussy.

"Oh my god..." Sally whimpered, soon playing with her tits as her only son ate away at her pussy.

"Still want me to stop Mom?" he asked knowingly before she you pushed his head back in.

"Don't you dare stop! Fuck, I needed this so bad baby!"

Austin grinned and began slurping and sucking on her sweet, wet pussy lips.

"Oh Aussie..." Sally moaned, "that feels fucking amazing! I can't believe I'm letting you do this to me... so wrong. Fuck, your dad would be so angry if he found out about this!"

"Fuck Dad," Austin said strongly, "he's been doing nothing but neglecting what you need Mom. That's why I have to do this!"

Sally was about to respond when he felt her orgasm get triggered and she screamed.

"I'M CUMMING!!!" she screamed at the top of her lungs. She experienced a long and powerful orgasm, Austin slurping down her juices.

"Oh Austin baby, I don't think I've cum that hard in my entire life!"

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, Mom," he replied, moving up to suck her sweet tits.

Sally giggled and felt something push at her cunt. Something large and hard.

"Austin, what are you doing?" she asked.

"What does it look like Mom?" he asked with a grin, "I'm going to fuck you."

Her eyes got wide again as he began guiding his dick to her pussy.

"NO AUSTIN! YOU CAN'T DO THAT!" she pleaded to his lust-deaf ears, "if you do we'll never be able to go back!"

"Mom, we've 69ed, you've swallowed my cum twice and I just made you cum so hard that you nearly passed out. We crossed any lines of normalcy quite a while ago."

Sally was in position to deny his statement as he pushed inside of her, a moan of pleasure escaping her lips.

"Fine," she said, "Just this once and you CANNOT cum inside of me!"

He nodded and pushed his dick all the way inside, Sally screaming before they kissed each other passionately, Austin fucking her hard, his balls slapping against her ass.

Her juices coated every inch of his invading shaft, Sally squealing as her pussy gripped her son's cock, Austin grunting and gritting his teeth.

"Do you like it Mom?" he asked, "Do you like my dick?"

"Its... ungh... it's pretty good," she said, looking down at her pussy spread around his dick and smiled internally.

It wasn't just pretty good, it was amazing. It wasn't just any cock satisfying her. It was that of her son, slamming inside of her.

Before she realized, she slid one hand from his ass to the back of his head and they kissed sensually, her huge tits smooshed against his chest. In the excitement, Austin started fucking her even harder, causing Sally to take control of the situation.

"Aussie..." she said, putting a hand on his chest, "you're fucking me too hard. At this rate, you'll be cumming in 10 minutes."

"Oh... I'm sorry Mom," he said.

"It's fine baby," she reassured him, "I really enjoyed it. But for me to keep enjoying it, I need you to slow down, alright?"

He nodded and began to move at a gentler pace. "Is that good?"

"That's much better baby," Sally moaned, her legs spread as she watched him, "nice and slow..."

Austin nodded and continued thrusting. Sally moaned and put her hands behind her head, arching her back and thrusting her tits into her son's face, Austin giving a long and tender lick to her left nipple as Sally did the same.

Their lips met and Austin picked up his speed a little, driving his cock into her, Sally screaming into his mouth before she fell back.

"Oh Aussie... I've needed this so bad. Give me your big, beautiful cock!"

Austin kept going, his dick sliding into her wet pussy again and again. He bit his bottom lip as her cunt began gripping his dick.

"Oh god, Mom... Oh god!!! I love you so much. Your pussy feels so good on my cock" Austin yelled.

Sally looked up at him, her son's sweat dripping from his forehead onto her boobs as he began to go crazy again, ramming his dick into her furiously as she felt her orgasm building.

"OH FUCK BABY!!!" Sally screamed, "I'M ABOUT TO CUM!! OH GOD... OH GOD! I'M CUMMING!"

"I can feel it Mom!" Austin cried, continuing to fuck her as he squeezed her tits. Sally screamed and shook, Austin kissing her again and plunging his tongue into her mouth.

He began to grope and suck her tits, Sally panting and taking his desperate thrusts as he fucked her for all he was worth.

"OH FUCK!" Austin cried as he kept battering at her womb.

"Slow down Austin you won't be able to hold back," Sally begged, "BABY PLEASE, YOU PROMISED YOU WOULDN'T CUM INSIDE ME!"

"I can't help it Mom!" Austin yelled, fucking her faster and faster, "OH FUCK MOM! HERE IT CUMS!"

"Baby no you have to pull out!" Sally screamed before feeling several pumps of hot cum shoot into her pussy.

She gave him a hard shove and dislodged his dick, Austin firing another massive load onto her tits as he shook and yelled out, his dick twitching and shooting out more and more and jizz.

"Fuck, look at all that cum!" Sally exclaimed, "I'll be showering forever trying to get all of this off!"

"Sorry Mom," Austin panted, "I didn't know my load would be so huge."

"It's okay honey..." she replied as she closed her eyes, feeling his warm cum on skin and swimming toward her womb.

"Mom?" Austin asked.

"Yes honey?" she answered.

"Mom!" he called again.

"Yes darling what is it?" she replied.

"MOM!!" she then heard.

******

Sally opened her eyes, finding herself on the couch with Austin standing in the doorway. Her pussy was soaking wet, as was the couch beneath her.

"What happened?" she asked.

"You stormed off before we finished the massage therapy. I guess you came here and fell asleep."

It had been a dream? It had felt so vivid... from her son fucking the sexy doctor to Deja eating her out on the beach to confessing her need for her son and then the two of them actually fucking, her son's hot, thick cum rushing into her.

She looked at him, hard and erect and her pussy tingled even more as her mouth watered, eager to be sucking him off.

"Mom, are you..." Austin began as he reached for her arm but she quickly stood and got away.

"Don't... touch me," she said, her voice quivering.

They stood across from one another in an awkward silence, Austin's moving from his mother's big tits to her smooth and wet pussy as Sally stared at his thick and hard dick.

At that moment the door flew open to reveal the bright smile of Julie.

"GOOD AFTERNOON SALLY AND AUSTIN!" she said, flowing into the room, "How are you two enjoying your stay?"

"Umm..." Austin replied.

"Well..." Sally said.

Julie's smile didn't diminish in the slightest as her phone chimed.

"Good thing I decided to drop by!" she said with her arms stretched, "looks like our stud for the day had to cancel and that bumped you up a spot Austin!"

"Really?!" he exclaimed in shock, "Who am I fucking?"

Julie smiled and touched the tip of his cock. "Now wouldn't you rather be surprised?"

Sally tried to look happy but couldn't. She wanted desperately to fuck him and take his virginity but obviously that opportunity had passed as Austin talked excitedly with Julie about his upcoming scene.

"We'll head out in a little bit," Julie said, sitting on the couch, "you two go ahead and get showered and we'll be ready to go."

Sally nodded and nervously moved toward the bathroom before she realized Julie was expecting them to shower together.

Sally looked anxiously at Austin who's face showed he had the same realization. The pair entered the bathroom and showered on either end, their eyes casting furtive glances at the other as their need for each other grew.

******

After getting dressed, Austin in plain white T-shirt and jeans and Sally in jeans a purple blouse, they walked out to find Jenny waiting by a chauffeured white Rolls Royce.

"You ready to make some magic?" Jenny asked with a smile, grabbing Austin's bulge making Sally protest internally.

"Oh yeah..." Austin said.

As the car pulled from the resort, Jenny continued beaming at the pair.

"So how have you enjoyed your stay?"

"Its been pretty good," Sally said with a quiver in her voice, "we walked on the beach, got to relax and get a massage..."

"Nice, nice," Jenny said with a sway of her hand at this irrelevant information, "but what about you two? Been fucking like rabbits I imagine!"

Austin looked out of the window and Sally looked down at her hands, Jenny's smile turning into a frown.

"So in the 3 days you two have been here... you haven't fucked at all?"

Sally shook her head as Austin continued to watch the world outside go by.

"No groping, grinding... NOT EVEN A BLOWJOB?!" Jenny exclaimed, obviously in great shock.

"I mean..." Sally said, "yes but... that's all."

Julie was for once at a loss for words, sending out a flurry of rapid texts but avoiding further conversation as the silent car went on down the highway.

******

After the agonizing hour long ride, the car stopped at a large abandoned shopping center and Jenny put on her shades and stepped out, Austin and Sally following her to a door on the side of the one of the buildings.

"Where are we?" Sally asked in confusion, "looks like the middle of nowhere."

"As it would look to those who have no reason of knowing the truth." Julie replied.

Jenny gave a coded knock and the door opened to reveal a large burly man with an earring.

"Hello Jasper," Jenny greeted him, "Got some new blood today."

Jasper nodded and looked at Sally with a lick to his lips and Jenny laughed and patted his huge chest. "Maybe later big boy."

Jasper grinned and let them through to a dimly lit corridor and the trio walked down what they soon saw a huge filming area, naked people strewn about, talking, snacking and some others fucking.

On a large set before them, they saw a sexy Latina with huge tits getting her ass railed brutally by a hung stud.

"FUCK!!" she screamed, the stud pawing her huge tits as she burst on his dick. They kissed fervently and he continued fucking her until he yelled into her mouth, stuffing her tight asshole with his load.

They continued to kiss as the director cut and held hands as they stepped off the set and a large truck came in and removed it just as a new truck drove in and set down another.

The couple walked up to Jenny and she and the Latina hugged.

"Hey Jenny," she said with a wide smile, "you nearly missed it."

"Don't worry," Jenny laughed, slapping her ass, "you know I'll be up late watching that juicy dump truck get torn open."

She smiled and turned to Sally and Austin. "And who are these two?"

"This is Sally and Austin," Jenny replied, "Austin is set for that new scene today."

"Oh that's wonderful!" The Latina said, "I can't wait to see it. By the way, I'm Melanie and this is my son Justin."

Sally shook her hand and the words set in. "This is your son?"

Melanie nodded. "Just turned 18 today. I hate I had to wait so long but these stupid guidelines..."

"You mean you actively fuck him?" Sally said in shock.

Melanie grinned and nodded. "Today was his first time but he's a natural."

Justin smiled brightly, Jenny rubbing his still solid dick, the length and width of a fresh salami. "I'll say. Justin how about bringing that juicy meat to my room tonight?"

Justin turned to Melanie with a hopeful look in his eyes. "Can I Mom?"

"Sure honey," Melanie laughed just as her daughter Roxie bounced up and grabbed Justin's hand.

"Can we borrow you for a second little bro?" she asked, yanking him off since it wasn't a question, Jenny and Melanie giggling.

"You know you owe me," Melanie laughed.

"Fine, you can have Kyle tonight but don't be complaining when you can't feel anything below your hips in the morning," Jenny laughed back.

Austin was soon carted off by two busty assistants to get ready for his scene and Melanie turned to Sally.

"Your son looks very promising," she said, squeezing Sally's arm, "how long have you and he been practicing Family Love?"

Sally looked away, shaking her head before Jenny whispered in Melanie's ear.