Learning the Ropes Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled at him after he was all clean and he smiled back, kissing her tenderly. Sally moaned into his mouth before standing, continuing to aggressively make out with him as he groped her ass.

He pulled her down on top of him and they continued to kiss as he rolled on top of her, Sally giggling and pushing him back.

"Easy baby," she laughed, "save some for tomorrow."

"Mom..." Austin whined.

"Now, now," she said, tapping his nose, "you can put that dick on me anyway you want tomorrow but it should be memorable, okay."

Austin nodded and Sally kissed him again before they broke and got under the covers, trying to go to sleep and not fuck each other's brains out.

******

The fifth and final installment is coming soon in which Austin and Sally finally make their porn debut. Thank you for the support through this series and I hope to write more like it.

-MarshalMarmont1815