Learning the Ropes Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're bringing your son here and haven't fucked him yet?! That's a rare breed!" Melanie laughed, Jenny smiling in amusement.

"He's my son..." Sally said in a low voice.

"You don't think he's handsome?" Melanie asked.

"Yes... but not in that way," Sally sighed.

"You see him naked," Jenny said, "and you never just say, 'Damn, look at what I made...'

Sally didn't answer as she recalled having seen him naked throughout the vacation, how her pussy yearned for him more and more with each second.

"You have," Melanie said, "don't deny it, I see it in your face. That's exactly what I mean, don't just see him as your son."

"That's impossible!" Sally snapped, "I know he is my son!"

"Exactly!" Jenna exclaimed, "that's the whole point! You know he's your son and that makes you love him, willing to do anything for him. But when you see him as a man you can't resist but to take that big, juicy cock and experience it. Hell, any woman would kill to fuck a stud like him..."

"But they aren't their sons," Sally interrupted, "if he wants to fuck those other women..."

"Then you'll never be able to resist wishing that was you," Melanie replied, "every woman your son fucks will only be a reminder of what you don't have. No woman can ever love her son like his mother can, someone he knows and trusts and wishes to bring pleasure to instead of only achieving it for himself. Even if he goes on to fuck other women, even if he gets married, at the back of his mind, he'll still be longing for the one he never got to experience."

"Whatever..." Sally replied, turning to the set as the bell rang, signaling that the scene was about to start.

******

15 minutes earlier....

"Oh fuck..." Austin moaned as one of the busty assistants, Suzie Jenkins sucked his dick.

Various crew members set up to begin filming as Suzie was tasked with ensuring Austin was already fully hard and ready to fuck.

The slutty young blonde with her big 32F tits bouncing as they were covered in slobber and precum. Austin wore nothing but some boxers that had been issued to him, now bunched around his ankles.

"Alright Suz, that's enough," a man's voice suddenly said, causing Austin to open his eyes, "leave him with enough to do his scene."

Austin groaned as Suzie pulled off and he looked up and saw a buff and tall man approaching, the same one from their first day at the resort.

"How's it going Austin?" Kyle asked, "you ready to begin shooting?"

Austin nodded nervously and Kyle laughed, slapping his back hard. "You're gonna be a star in this industry, kid."

Suzie nodded, poking Austin's dick. "He's definitely got the right equipment for it."

"This my new toy?" a feminine voice then asked that brought chills to Austin's spine.

He turned around to be face-to-tits with the fully nude Victoria, looking up into her hazel eyes as his dick swelled even harder.

"Yep," Kyle said with a grin, "you get to break in one today."

"Ooooh fun," Victoria said with a smile as she kissed his cheek, wearing some sexy white lace lingerie and matching heels. "I feel honored you assigned him to me, Kyle."

"It's got to be the most exciting day of his life I bet." Kyle said with a grin, Suzie coming over and kissing the tip of his cock as she fondled his nuts. "First porn shoot right, Austin?"

"Uh-huh," he breathed, Victoria rubbing his chest and dick.

"Don't worry Austin," Victoria said, reaching down to stroke Austin's dick, nearly making him go weak at the knees, "You're in good hands."

"Fuck..." he groaned.

"Ever watched her videos before?" Kyle asked.

"I have indeed," he responded, turning to Victoria, "I always jack my dick off to you."

"How sweet," she said with a smile, "I'm going to do things to this cock you've never even dreamed of..."

"Yes ma'am..." Austin moaned, biting his lip and slapping her ass as her soft hands continued to slowly tease his throbbing cock.

"Yeah smack that ass!" Victoria cheered, jiggling it for him as he struck it several more times gleefully.

"Feeling on top of the world, huh?" Kyle asked, Suzie now sucking his dick.

"Ohhh yeah..." Austin moaned.

"Fuck I love barely legal cock," Victoria said, "and he looks so young too..."

Kyle grinned, "Emily said he'd be a perfect fit for you."

"Mmm... he will fit perfectly... isn't that right Austin?"

"I'll definitely try," Austin panted, fighting internally not to blow his load right now all over her tits.

"We're ready to shoot," Wendall announced, Victoria releasing Austin's dick and smiling as she walked on set, Austin stuffing his cock back into the shorts and following quickly after and sitting on the couch.

"ACTION!"

******

The scene began with Victoria grinding her huge ass on Austin, his dick bulged in the boxer shorts under her juicy rump.

"Fuck..." he whispered in absolute awe as he rubbed her wide booty.

"Oooh that dick feels hard and ready..." she whispered, Austin beginning to feel up her tits.

"Oh yeah..." he groaned, squeezing her lace clad rack and feeling his fingers sink into the soft, warm flesh.

She grinned and stood, shaking her ass in his face before standing up and turning to him, shaking her tits.

"Ready for these?" she asked seductively, undoing the snap on her bra upon which Austin could only nod, anxious to see the tits which he had been beating his dick brutally to for years.

Victoria smiled and pulled it off completely, watching his eyes light up as he took in her rack for the first time.

She moved closer and he shoved his face into her cleavage, inhaling deeply as Victoria giggled. He then kissed and sucked each nipple as she moaned softly.

"Oooh yeah... suck those tits baby..."

She then had him lean back and began rubbing his bulge in his boxers, Austin moaning softly as she tugged at his waistband.

"You mind if I take these off?" she asked.

"Not at all," he responded, his face beet red.

Victoria smiled and pulled his dick out, smiling as she how hard it was, throbbing with need.

"That's a hard dick there, Austin," Victoria said with a smile, licking the tip softly before sliding it into her mouth.

"Ohhhh fuck..." Austin groaned, his eyes rolling to the top of his head as she went up and down, spitting on the shaft and jacking him off.

"Having fun?" she asked as she came up.

"More fun than you could ever know," Austin said, slapping and rubbing her ass.

"Oooh can you imagine that juicy huge ass bouncing on that big, hard cock of yours?"

"I can't wait..." Austin responded, moving up to slap his hands onto her tits, rubbing them all over as Victoria continued to stroke his dick and fondle his nuts.

"This cock is gonna look so good between my nice, big titties..." Victoria said, getting to her knees and taking it between them, squeezing it and moving up and down.

"How's that feel?" she asked.

"Oh shit... it's so good..." Austin groaned to which she giggled.

"Mmhmm..." she moaned, licking the tip as it appeared back through the canyon oh cleavage. "I wanna put my mouth on it again..."

She sucked his balls one at a time before licking along his shaft to the tip and sucking him back down as he moaned softly.

"Gonna get this young dick nice and wet," she seductively before deepthroat ig his dick again.

She had him stand and resumed sucking his dick as Austin played with her tits, Victoria alternating sucking his dick and his balls, spitting in his shaft and slurping it back down.

"Holy shit... oh fuck yeah..." he groaned, Victoria sucking him even faster as she looked into his eyes.

"You like the way I suck this dick, Austin?" Victoria asked as she jacked him off.

"Oh yeah..." he moaned before she resumed, shoving her mouth down his shaft as he felt his dick hit the back of her throat each time.

Victoria smirked and lay on the couch on her back. "Come here and fuck these big titties just right!"

Austin wasted no time, straddling her and shoving his dick in between them, Victoria squeezing his dick as he thrusted hard, his saliva slick cock fucking her cleavage.

"Yeah baby... yessss!" Victoria cried, hammering her tits against his crotch.

"Ohh... oh shit!" Austin moaned.

"YEAH!" she yelled, "FUCK THOSE TITTIES WRAPPED AROUND THAT HARD DICK! I LOVE IT BABY!!"

"Fuck..." he groaned, throwing his head back as he continued, in a zone of pleasure he had never experienced.

"Ever had a footjob baby?" she asked.

"Nope, never..." he said, continuing to fuck her tits as he forced himself not to cover her face in spunk.

"Well let's try it," she said, releasing her tit grip on Austin's dick, a brief look of disappointment passing his face as he left the warm, heavenly confines.

He lay back, Victoria sitting across from him and wrapping her feet around his cock. Austin groaned as she began moving her smooth soles up and down, his hand shooting to her tits, groping them as she continued to jack his dick with her feet.

"Oh fuck..." he groaned, biting his lip to fight the nearly uncontrollable urge to paint her pretty feet with his cum.

He felt as her soft feet caressed every inch of his swollen dick as he clenched his eyes shut while he felt her toes curling on his dick.

Just when he felt he could take no more, she pulled her feet back and his desire for orgasm dwindled before Victoria gave him a deep and passionate kiss as she rubbed his chest, moving her hands down slowly to massage his dick.

The kiss lingered and with her tits smooshed between them, he slapped his hands on her ass and groped it as best he could, his hands sinking into the soft flesh. She then broke away and kissed down his neck and chest to his dick and sucked the head into her mouth, Austin letting out a howl of great pleasure.

She kept sucking him in until she sucked him all the way in, her throat squeezing and pulling at his dickhead.

"OH FUCK!!" Austin cried, Victoria looking into his eyes as she watched him squirm in ecstasy. After a few moments of the spectacular blowjob, she pulled back, his cock coated in precum and her saliva.

"Feels better than jacking off to me, huh?" Victoria asked with a smile.

"Fuck... it's so much better," Austin panted.

Victoria smiled and licked his cockhead. "Fucking is about sharing Austin. You can't just fantasize and beat this beautiful dick, you've got to share it."

Austin looked out onto the main floor and could see his mother at the back, her eyes locked on the set. Before he could focus on her for too long, Victoria slid her mouth back down his dick and Austin yelled out again as she sucked him off hard, her eyes staring into his nearly overwhelming.

"Mmmm... fucking delicious..." she said as she pulled off again.

"Fuck that was amazing!" Austin panted, amazed and proud of himself for having resist his urge to cum.

Victoria smiled and sat back for a moment, admiring her handiwork as she looked at his slobbery and swollen dick before looking down and licking her lips.

"Ready to try something new?" she asked with a hopeful look in her eye.

"Like what?" Austin asked.

Victoria smiled widely but didn't reply. Instead, she lunged forward and slid her tongue across his asshole.

"Oooh! That feels great!" Austin yelped, his eyes crossing.

Victoria pulled her tongue back and grinned. "I'm glad you like it honey. Now just lay back and enjoy..."

She took hold of his rock hard cock and began to slowly but firmly jack him off. For nearly ten minutes, she continued to whirl her tongue in his asshole as she beat his dick off.

When she finally pulled back, Austin was shaking in a sexual high, causing Victoria to giggle. She then gave a playful swat to his ass.

"Okay big boy, time to switch it up!"

"Ready for a hard ass fucking?" Austin laughed.

"Always!" she growled sexily as she shook it for him, "is that what you want? To shove that juicy hunk of man meat in my tight ass?"

"Definitely!" he responded, "but first I want to feast on those huge ass tits."

"Oh good boy..." she smiled, sitting on the couch next to him, "and while you do that, I can jack off that cock of yours."

"DONE AND DONE!" Austin cheered, sucking her left nipple and she jacked his cock.

"Yes baby!" Victoria moaned, "suck on those big tits Austin! FUCK!!!"

He released her wet, erect nipple from his mouth and dragged his teeth gently across them before sucking as much of her tits into his mouth as he could fit.

"OH FUCK!" she cried, Austin slobbering all over her titties, his dick swollen and throbbing in her hand.

Dying from need, he pulled from her tits and got to his knees, licking her pussy.

"Fuck..." she moaned softly, rubbing his head.

She shuddered and moaned as he licked slowly along her clit, Victoria playing with her tits.

"Oooh fuck yeah Austin..." she groaned, "that feels so fucking good..."

Austin basked in her exquisite taste, using the skills he'd learned from all the years of viewing porn, sucking on her clit and pussy lips as he stroked himself.

"Oooh baby..." Victoria panted, laying her head back as she struggled to control herself, "you definitely know how to eat some pussy!"

She screamed as Austin teased her clit with his lips and tongue, Victoria groaning and panting as he kept her on the edge.

"You fucking prick..." she panted as he pulled up with pussy juice dripping from his chin. She grinned and kissed him as she stroked his dick and fondled his swollen balls.

"You ready for this sweet, wet pussy baby?" she asked to which Austin nodded resolutely.

She smiled and continued to pump his dick slowly.

"I'm going to make you cum harder than you ever have before. But first, that mouth of yours has one more hole to meet."

Victoria rolled back and turned over, her huge and juicy ass right in his face. The sight was raw and unbelievably sexy, terrifying and erotic, his dick getting even harder.

He dove forward, shoving his tongue into Victoria's asshole as she cried out and shivered, Austin rimming her deeply for about 5 minutes before pulling from her tight hole and giving her entire asscrack a long lick.

"Fuck..." Victoria laughed as she flipped over and landed on her back, his heavy and throbbing dick aimed right at her sopping wet cunt.

He licked his lips and gripped himself at the base, pushing into her, barely able to hold back as her pussy resisted, working at his tip.

He groaned in pleasure as he shoved it in, feeling her wetness close around his dick. For so many years he had fucked nothing but his hand and then just yesterday had entered Alexandra's pussy for the first time.

But this was so much better. He was in disbelief at good it felt as he slid in to the hilt, her professional pussy stroking and massaging his dick with each thrust as his hands moved to her tits.

He found the nerve to pick up speed and began ramming his dick inside, his balls slapping against her ass.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!!" Victoria cried, clutching his arms, "YES! FUCK ME!!"

"Oh shit..." he moaned, her pussy gripping his dick. He reared back, pulling half of his juice-coated dick out and slammed it back inside, Victoria screaming as her back arched.

"OH GOD YES!!" she gasped, her eyes wide open as he fucked her harder and harder. Her pussy was fucking unbelievable, Austin biting his lip to avoid crying out.

A shiver went up his spine but he clenched his ass and squeezed her tits to avoid letting the pleasure overwhelm him.

"FUCK!!" Victoria screamed, shivering in pleasure as she let him have his fun, fucking her hard like a rabbit.

"Oh my god... this is so fucking good..." Austin groaned, fucking as fast as he could.

"Yeah baby..." Victoria panted, sliding her hand behind his head and pulling him down to make out with him as Austin fucked her faster.

Victoria howled and laughed.

"YES BABY! YES, FUCK THAT MATURE WET PUSSY!!"

"FUUUUUUUUCK!!!" Austin cried, gripping her hips and pounding his dick inside.

"AHHHHHHHH!!!" Victoria screamed as she came, her juices washing over Austin's dick and balls, "FUCK YES!!!!"

Austin grinned widely and fucked her through her orgasm, Victoria's pussy squirting powerfully on his dick.

As she came down, Austin slowed down, Victoria panting and rubbing his chest.

"That was fucking awesome!" Austin exclaimed, "I can't believe I actually saw that in person. Or made it happen!"

Victoria laughed and kissed him. "How about letting me return the favor?"

"How?" he asked, to which she smiled.

"Let me get on top."

Austin nodded happily and stood, stroking her pussy cream into his cock as he lay on his back.

She straddled him and slid her wet pussy down in his dick, Austin crying out as she looked down at him with a wicked grin, her massive tits grazing against his chest.

"Let me show what I can do for this big, beautiful dick of yours..." she whispered as she ground her pussy around his cock.

Victoria used her knees and raise herself until only the head remained in her pussy and slammed herself back down.

"FUCK!!!!" Austin cried, Victoria riding him at a rapid pace, her huge ass slamming into his thighs as she propped herself up with her hands on his chest.

"You like that baby? My wet pussy sliding up and down your big, juicy cock?"

Austin nodded, unable to resist reaching up and palming her juicy bouncing tits.

Victoria cried out and began colliding with his thighs even harder as he gripped tighter, the soft flesh pouring through his fingers.

"OH FUCK!!!" she cried, holding his hands to her tits and riding his dick harder and harder, his dick swelling in her cunt.

Just when it seemed his orgasm was imminent, she stopped riding, tapping Austin's sweaty cheek.

"Not yet baby," she said with a loving kiss, "that dick still has a lot of work to do."

He nodded and she dismounted, getting to her knees and sliding his dick into her mouth, sucking it back to full hardness before mounting him reverse cowgirl.

Her pussy gripped his cock in a tight grip, holding back his explosion and he calmed down, his body relaxing.

She grinned and moaned as his hands again found her tits and she began riding him hard yet again.

"UGHH... FUCK!!" Austin moaned, her slick walls driving him insane as they gripped at his cock.

Something in him snapped and he yelled at the top of his lungs, gripping her hips and beginning to drive his dick upward inside of her.

"YES!!!" Victoria screamed, rubbing her clit in sync with his gradually get rapidly building pace, "FUCK ME!!"

Austin began to drive it into her, his dick covered in her juices as he rammed it in deep.

"Fuuuuuuck...." He groaned, her pussy driving him insane.

"OH SHIT!!!" Victoria screamed, sucking her own right tit, "I'M GONNA FUCKING CUM!!"

Austin was eager to make her explode again and began thrusting aggressively into her amazing pussy, feeling it grip him and tremble.

"YES! YES! YES! OH GOD! OH GOD! I'M CUMMING! OH MY FUCKING GOD! OH MY FUCKING GOD! OHHHHHHH MMMMMMYYYYY FFFFUUUUCCCCKKKKKIIIIINNNNGGGGG GAAAAWWWWWDDD! YYYYEEEESSSS! YYYYEEEESSSSS! YYYYYYYYYYEEEESSSSSS! AAHHHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Victoria howled, shaking atop Austin's dick.

Austin yelled out and locked his jaw, gripping her tits as he struggled to endure her powerful orgasm. He tensed muscled he had never realized he even had.

"Fuck..." Victoria sighed as the seemingly endless climax began to falter, Austin panting as he pulled his throbbing dick from her wet pussy.

Victoria turned to him and gave him a fiery kiss, Austin kissing her back as he groped her ass, soon worming a finger in her back door, Victoria moaning deeply. She smiled and raised up, brushing her tits over his face and Austin inhaled her right nipple, sucking the firm, rubbery flesh as Victoria slid her cunt back down on his dick.

"Ahhhh..." she groaned out as she took him in to the hilt and began to ride him hard, Austin crying into her tit as she went crazy, ramming herself down on his swollen prick.