Learning The Ropes Ch. 04 - Exploring

Story Info
Shruti turns bisexual, threesome with Arpana & Sara.
9.5k words
4.75
12.6k
7

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back to writing again after a big gap, and hope to write more frequently (New Year resolution). Thanks for your comments and emails. I deeply appreciate your kind words and encouragement, as well as your criticism. Look forward to your feedback on this chapter as well.

This is a fictional story; any resemblance is just coincidental and uncanny. I would highly recommend reading previous chapters first to understand the characters and plot better.

Fair warning: this is a BDSM story involving Female domination, spanking, humiliation and other fetishes. If this does not interest you, then please find something suitable to your interests.

Special thanks to my friend Audrey. Without her help and encouragement, I could not have written this series/story. Audrey is a real-life dominatrix; she inspired me to write 'Learning the Ropes', and helped me with overall story-line/plot.

----------------------------

Neither of them moved for next a few minutes, as if the clock had stopped. They could each other hearts beating and slowly getting to normal.

Finally, Shruti got up, and saw the puddle she had made on Arpana's back, she had never cum so much before. What was happening to her, she wondered. She certainly was enjoying these newfound powers. She enjoyed punishing her submissive husband, and feeling wonderful after riding on a dildo on the back of her new plaything Arpana, her boss.

She was feeling ecstatic with her discoveries, her realization, her sexual appetite, her domination, and her newfound powers, her awakening. She was 100% sure, her life is never going to be the same, and it was changing.

In fact, it had already changed.

Her submissive boss woke up, and first picked up the dildo stretching her arm, and then sat up straight on the bench, there was a huge wet spot on the bench. Arpana felt her legs were stiff, and ass was screaming with pain. She finally stood up with one leg on either side of the bench, and then painfully lifted one to get on the other side. Shruti smiled as she watched her boss struggling to get up on her feet. She lit a cigarette, and asked Arpana. "Do you want one?"

Arpana lifting her hand with the dildo that was glistening with her mistress juices, and asked with puppy eyes. "Can I lick this instead?"

Shruti blew smoke in her direction, smiled and nodded. She took another long satisfying puff, as she watched her naked boss, licking the tip of the dildo Shruti just used to fuck herself, and exclaimed. "Yummy ... you taste so sweet mistress ... I wish I could lick you there where these juices came from."

Arpana lewdly extended her tongue and liked the dildo, showing her young mistress what she meant, and continued licking the juices off the rubber cock. Then she swallowed the rubber dildo in her mouth, as if this was world's best lollipop.

Shruti realized that Arpana was licking her juices off dildo; she idly smoked and watched her naked boss continue to lick the fake cock, sucking it, almost making love to it.

Shruti sat down on the vanity chair, lifted her legs over the side arms so that her beautiful pussy was wide-open, showing off her beautiful pink flower to her new submissive. She struck this inviting position, and then gestured Arpana with her finger to come to her.

Arpana was well experienced and knew how to use her assets, she knew how to lure, as she immediately went down on knees and hands, grabbed the dildo in her mouth and walked on hands and knees towards the chair, swaying her ass, holding it high up showing her assets, crawled seductively where Shruti was sitting.

She was walking like a cat, and when she reached at the foot of the chair, she dropped the cock on the ground, and then reached out towards Shruti's left feet and started licking her toes. She indeed was well-trained and knew how to please. She locked eyes with her mistress, watched Shruti taking long leisure puff, and continued to lick her toes and feet with her luscious tongue.

Shruti moaned softly, as Arpana's touch was gentle, softly sucking her mistress' big toe in her warm mouth, and she slowly snaked out her long tongue and licked in between Shruti's toes, using her saliva liberally, and licking them in most sensual ways.

In no time, Shruti started feeling excited again with this sensual licking and sucking of her toes. Then Arpana went down further and licked the arch of her feet, still watching her mistress who was enjoying her smoke. It was incredibly sensual demonstration of a woman's touch, long sensual strokes of her tongue, soft gently sucking of her toes, and every time she went in between her toes, Shruti moaned with unbounded pleasure.

Arpana was worshiping her feet in most sensual way, turning her on again, in spite of the orgasm Shruti had barely 10 minutes ago. In fact, Shruti realized that there is no limp cock to deal with her female submissive. She was ready to taste and feel a girl's intimate touch. In fact, she seemed eager to break those barriers, and broaden her horizons.

She also recognized that Arpana seemed to be an obvious, willing and perhaps the safest choice for her to breakaway the taboos. Shruti arched her right foot, and immediately her submissive boss followed the direction of her young mistress, and licked and sucked her right foot.

Shruti took a long puff on her cigarette, exhaled a huge cone of smoke towards the ceiling, and instructed her submissive boss. "Good girl, keep licking and kissing my foot ... and move up ... but slowly and gently."

Arpana felt excited at this proposition, and showered her lower leg, calves with soft gently kisses and licks. She continued her journey, slowly moving upwards, alternating between left and right leg. As she licked Shruti's inner thigh, Shruti shivered at her first touch. Her desire started building again; she wanted to taste the unforbidden fruit. She wanted to explore her sexuality in every possible way, wanted to break all the barriers. She was ready. She was determined.

She allowed Arpana to continue to kiss, and lick her thighs, when Arpana was just inches below her pussy, licking her soft skin of her inner thigh; Shruti used her fingers to rub her pussy. Arpana watched Shruti pushed her own fingers inside her pussy and gently fucked it with two fingers.

Arpana breath became shallow, as she watched with glazed eyes this young mistress shamelessly fucking her wet and sloppy pussy with her own fingers. Once she had coated her fingers with enough juices, she pulled them out, and stretched them to offer to her submissive sitting on the floor. Arpana desperately licked and sucked her fingers and tasted her mistress' fresh juices, and looked at her pussy with a deep desire in her glazed eyes.

Shruti continued to teased her, and fingered herself again at leisure pace, took last couple of puffs on her dying cigarette, and then offered Arpana her fingers one more time to lick and suck.

Then suddenly, she dropped the cigarette on the floor, lunged forward to grab Arpana's hair, and pulled her into her pussy. "Lick it bitch, Oh God I cannot wait anymore, come lick my pussy ... And lick it good."

It was a huge taboo for her, but she gave into her desire, and let her little kitten lap on her pussy juices, as she pulled her harder into her pussy, which was dripping juices.

She urged Arpana. "Yes, lick my pussy ... Oooooohhh gwaaaaadddd ... yesssssss use your fucking tongue to lick me harder, faster ... faster bitch, lick me fasteeeerrr ... yes, just keep licking it like that ... doooooon't fuckkkking stop now, keep licking me bitch."

"Hmmmhm ..." Arpana tried to keep the pace.

Shruti grabbed Arpan's hair roughly and used her hairs as a lever to make her lick her inner thighs, her pussy, pussy lips, her clit, and kept moving her around wherever she wanted, whatever she desired. The Power rush was amazing as she used her submissive boss relentlessly.

Shruti was surprised that she wanted to come again. She wanted this one to last at the same time. She kept moving Arpana's mouth around, from her thighs to pussy, then asked Arpana to go back and lick her feet and suck her toes to give herself a breather.

Then she surprised Arpana again, as she let her hair go, pushed her back. Arpana gasped, as Shruti pushed her own body further towards the edge, and pulled up her legs over side arms again, which made her body projected out of the edge of the chair showing both her pussy and wrinkled asshole.

Arpana watched her young mistress asshole as it twitched in anticipation, and in a hoarse voice, Shruti told her. "Come here, and smell my asshole bitch."

Arpana looked her tight brown orifice, she was already drowning in her submission, and she was mesmerized at Shruti's control. Involuntary, she slowly leaned forward, arched her neck and edged her face towards it, as if her nose was directing her towards her mistress' wrinkled asshole, and sniffed her slightly pungent smell, inhaling hard.

Shruti groaned with pleasure, as she heard lewd and loud inhaling noise. "Yes, you love the smell, don't you bitch?"

Without waiting for Arpana's response, she further encouraged her submissive boss. "Smell me some more ... I want to hear as you inhale."

Arpana reached further, pushing her nose directly against her asshole, deliberately made loud sniffing noises, as she smelled her mistress nether hole. It smelled strong of her sweat, pussy juices that collected there. She sniffed it a few times, making loud sniffing sounds inhaling hard, making sure that her mistress was satisfied with her submission, and she wanted her to know that before she snaked out her tongue and licked her nether hole.

Shruti couldn't hide her pleasure that she received and loudly moaned. "OOOOhhhHHH fuckkk ... yessss lick my asshole bitch, lick it nice... lick it just like that... yesssss lickkkk it cleeeeeaaaan."

Shruti had watched a porn flick some time ago, where a submissive was licking her mistress' asshole, pretty much like Arpana was licking hers. She thought it was gross, but she had no idea it could bring such pleasure. It was an incredible feeling of power over her boss, her submissive boss.

Would she be able to push Amit to lick her asshole she wondered?

Her millions of nerve endings in that region had come alive, she could not stop moaning from the pleasure she was getting from Arpana's wet and warm tongue, she had never experienced anything like it before. Taboo or not, this was most incredible feeling of domination she had when her submissive boss on her knees licking her ass without any inhibition.

Her kinky boss licked around her wrinkled hole, licking her juices off her asshole, then making her tongue flat, pushing it out, she licked the entire area with wet and broad stroke.

Arpana flicked her tongue over Shruti's asshole, watching it twitched. Then making her tongue stiff, Arpana pushed it into Shruti's brown wrinkled orifice.

Shruti could not hold back her emotions and pleasure that she was getting from sensual licking and rimming of her asshole, she loudly groaned again. "Yesssssss, bitch, fuck it with your tongue, just like that, push it harder, ooooohhhhh gwaaaaad I love it, keep licking it ... again push your tongue inside, fuck my asshole with your dirty tongue ... ooooooh ... you are such a nasty bitch."

Earlier that morning when she was thinking about talking to Arpana, Shruti knew that she could gain some knowledge and wisdom from her, but she no idea that she could learn the ropes from her submissive boss, who was so eager to please her young mistress.

Arpana kept pleasing her young mistress for all she was worth, trying to win her over. She pushed her aching tongue as much as she could, trying to fuck her mistress' tight asshole with her tongue at her mistress direction.

Arpana knew very well that with thousands of nerve ending there, the stimulation at her asshole would bring immense pleasure. She wanted to please her mistress, she was quite determined, and she wanted to make her cum again. She wanted to taste her mistress this time. Or at least hoping for it.

Shruti was feeling bit tired in that position with leg over side arms of the chair, and her ass hanging off the edge. She made her next move and told Arpana to lie down on the floor right there at the feet of the chair, and then she slid down from the chair and landed directly on her face crushing it with her ass.

Arpana's nose caught right under Shruti's ass crack. Shruti told her submissive boss to poke her tongue out, and then adjusted her ass a bit to align with Arpana's tongue pointing up.

As soon as Shruti felt her submissive's luscious tongue back on her asshole, she moaned again. "Yes, lick my asshole now, keep your fucking tongue straight up ... fuck my dirty asshole ... ooooohhhh fuccckkk yesssss ... just like that fuck my asshole with your tongue... good bitch ... push it harder, push as deep as you could."

She started moving up and down on her boss' face, making sure her tongue aligned her wet and slightly dilated asshole, and she started rubbing her clit with her free hand, holding the chair with the other hand to keep her balance.

Shruti rode her face for a few minutes, and as her asshole further dilated, she was able to feel Arpana's tongue probing up her asshole. Arpana was rimming her deep. Shruti was getting very close to another orgasm; her juices started dripping into her submissive boss' open mouth. Arpana's whole face became a slippery mess, as Shruti started rocking back and forth using her whole face to get off, grinding her ass over her face, pushing her boss further into submission.

It was an ultimate power rush, smothering her submissive boss with her ass, making nasty lewd noises.

Splush, Splush... Sploch, Sploch!

Shruti continued to rock her ass back and forth over Arpana's wet and messed up face. She was so damn close as she screamed with pleasure. "OooohhhhhHH gwaaaaad, keep licking me bitch, I am going to cum on your face. Keep fucking my asshole with your dirty tongue."

Suddenly her body went stiff, she felt like she was going to pee, and then watched in awe as her whole body jerked and she squirted over Arpana's breasts, as if she was peeing on her. Shruti's whole body shook with a tsunami of an orgasm, quivering, as she squirted her cum again on Arpana's body beneath her.

She screamed hard as she came, her asshole twitched, Arpana kept licking her mistress in spite of being in such difficult position, as she felt Shruti's cum squirting over her belly, her breasts, again and again, repeatedly.

Shruti first thought she was peeing, but then she quickly realized that it was her cum, warm viscous cum, shimmering over Arpana's fairer skin. She squirted in abundance painting her boss' body, hitting her breasts, making Arpana's body shine with her cum.

Watching her pussy squirting cum repeatedly was a mind-boggling experience, finally she grounded her ass one more time. "Fucckkk... that was hot!"

Then she got off Arpana's face and slumped next to her.

Her heart was pounding as if she had run a marathon. She turned around lie down right next to Arpana, who had given her the most intense orgasm that Shruti ever experienced in her life.

She had experienced so much in last 2 days, but this was completely out of this world experience.

It has drained out her juices and her energy completely, as she could hear her heart pounding in her ears. "Oh God that was unbelievable ... it was fucking hot ... I never came this hard!"

Shruti turned and kissed Arpana's lips appreciating older woman's effort. Arpana was panting hard. She was excited. "You are one nasty bitch ... made me squirt ... unbelievable ... I never knew I could squirt. I had never known that I could shoot like that ... it was... as if I was peeing on you."

Arpana smiled and kissed her back. "Yes, mistress that was hot, for a minute I really thought that you were peeing on me."

She nervously laughed, and then used her hand to wipe some of Shruti's cum off her stomach and licked it. "You taste so sweet, I can lick you all day long... any day ... anytime."

Shruti had to close her eyes, she was completely exhausted, she was so tired, she was about to fall sleep, Arpana was still licking her fingers and softly said. "I love you mistress, and I am glad I found you."

Without opening her eyes, it was Shruti's turn to say 'Thank you', words didn't come out. Probably her throat was too dry due to all screaming, but she mouthed the words. Arpana smiled as if it meant the whole word to her, and she closed her eyes as well, and turned towards her mistress and hugged her.

They both laid there without a single word, they have been playing together for last hours or so, and they both came multiple times, and were tired, and soon both dozed off with Shruti softly snoring.

~~~~~~*~~~~~~

Shruti and Arpana both got off with a startle, as Sara knocked the door. "Arpana ma'am, do you want anything to eat or drink?"

And she further added. "I was going to make some tea, wondering if you wanted some too."

Instinctively, Shruti raised her arm, and looked at her watch; it was almost 6:30pm.

She panicked, got up and quickly picked up her skirt, and pulled it over. They must have dozed off for much longer than expected. Arpana was stretching, smiling at her mistress' comical hurried moves. She waited until Shruti had her clothes on, and then she called Sara in.

Sara softly opened the door and saw Arpana fully naked laying on the floor and Shruti was fully dressed except her jacket, and was sitting in the chair again.

Arpana asked Shruti if she wanted to eat or drink anything. Shruti shook he head, as she was trying to put on her shoe, and then told her that Amit will be home around 7:30, so she must head home.

Arpana looked at her mistress with gorgeous dove eyes, pleading. "Please stay here tonight."

Shruti noticed that since Arpana didn't trying to put on anything and was still laying naked on the plush rug, Sara must be used to see her naked, perhaps with others too.

She also noticed that Sara had a flushed expression earlier, but was still acting normal in spite of her boss laying naked there. It was obvious that two girl had sex, as the whole room reeked of it.

Arpana pleaded again. "At least, please have some tea with me. Please."

Shruti smiled at her pleading, agreed with her request, and said. "Ok."

She didn't want to disappoint the woman who gave her two earth shattering orgasms in last couple of hours, and of course, she happen to be her boss at work. Arpana turned to Sara, and told her to get some sandwiches and tea for them.

Sara left the room, Arpana got up from the floor and came to Shruti, holding her hand she led her to the main bedroom suite, without bothering to put on anything, she led Shruti to the seating area and pushed her on the couch and then settled right next to her. Still naked, she did not bother to put on any clothes or anything.

"Can't you stay with me tonight?" She kissed Shruti gently on her cheek.

"Please mistress." She held her hands together in classic pleading gesture.

"Please don't leave me tonight, and I promise I will be good to you and will do anything you ask of me... please mistress." Arpana continued pleading.

Shruti could not help but chuckled at her pleadings, and held her hands between her hands, leaned and kissed Aparna's showing her affection. "You have already been so good to me; there is nothing else I desire at this point. You have given me so much pleasure. But I must go home, and what about Amit?"

Tears rolled down Arpana's cheek. "Please mistress..."

She almost choked. "You may not need me tonight anymore, but I do... I want to hold you in my arms... I want to sleep in your bosom as Amit did last night."