Learning The Ropes Ch. 04 - Exploring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She made a strong case, and continued as she made Shruti thought about it. "Don't I deserve a night in your bosom? I want to experience the same ... as Amit did. Please don't leave me tonight alone. Please."

Her tears were rolling down non-stop, her feelings towards her new mistress were genuine, and her pleading was heart melting.

Shruti thought for a moment, then wiped her tears off with her hands, and then patted her cheek lovingly. "Ok, stop crying now, I will stay ... go and get my phone from your closet, I probably left it there."

The smile broke out on Arpana's face was priceless.

She lunged forward and kissed Shruti several times on her cheeks, her lips, and then jumped up with spring in her feet almost ran to her walk-in closet to get her mistress' phone.

Shruti texted Amit that she was staying at Arpana's place, as they needed to work together on some client presentation. She never liked telling lies, felt bit guilty, but she couldn't bear Arpana pleading anymore.

Amit responded within couple of minutes:  I am stuck at work too, but I wanted to come back and worship my goddess

Shruti: Goddess is tired  but will give you a chance tomorrow

Amit: Goddess promises?

Shruti: LOL. If you are good boy

Amit: But if I am not...

Shruti: then I will have to punish you ...

Amit: perhaps both 

Amit: But I am happy either way, whatever my Goddess desires 

Shruti: LOL

Shruti: how is your ass BTW

Amit: still hurts ... reminds me of my Goddess 

Shruti: Good then ... that was the purpose. Be a good boy, I will see you tomorrow then.

Shruti: Bye now

Amit: bye ... will miss you!

Shruti put down her phone on the coffee table, and thought that wasn't that bad, though she still felt bit guilty about lying. While Shruti was texting with Amit, Arpana position herself on the couch with her head in Shruti's lap, and immediately smiled and thanked her mistress again.

Shruti lovingly caressed Arpana's thick black hairs, and then bent over and kissed Arpana first time on her lips, like a real kiss, softly sucking her luscious lips, showing her affection to her new submissive.

Arpana smiled and immediately craned her neck kissed her back. And before they realized they were both passionately kissing each other. Arpana pushed her tongue in Shruti's mouth, Shruti moaned, they both started smooching hard.

Shruti felt excited about it, kissing a girl for the first time in her life was incredibly sensual experience for her. It was laced with guilt too. It was a taboo, breaking a huge barrier, cheating on Amit - all at the same time.

She was in an emotional turmoil, never thought she would ever kiss a girl. But then she had never imagined she would spank her husband either. At least, never before that Sunday when her life took a new turn. Fascinating one.

She was feeling little guilty. However, she also felt the excitement of trying new things, recognizing how sensual it was with Arpana, and how powerful she felt, how much pleasure Arpana had given her in last a few hours. It overshadowed any guilt that she had. It cleared up any doubts she had.

She passionately sucked Arpana's lower lip, pushing her tongue inside her warm and wet mouth, they kissed, sucked and smooched at luxurious pace, exploring each other mouth. Shruti realized that she must live her life with honesty, recognizing her sexual feelings, she felt unstoppable.

Arpana was giving an opportunity to explore her bisexuality, a new territory to explore, she felt good about it, last couple of hours again changed her perspective, she was ready to explore more, and break new barriers.

She felt alive and free while passionately making out with her sexy boss, kissing her, even caressing her breasts, her naked body under her. Shruti's fingers had found Arpana's hard nipples, she gently rubbed one of nipples, between her finger and thumb as they continued to make out on plush couch in Arpana's bedroom.

They had to break their passionate kiss as Sara knocked the door again.

She brought in tea with a couple of nice looking club sandwiches, some cheese and crackers, some warm mixed nuts, bowl full of chocolate truffles, and sparkling Pellegrino.

She was quick in arranging all of those snacks on a nice silver tray, and left once everything looked in order, telling both to call her if they needed anything else. This was a first class service. Shruti was impressed.

Girls were famished as they jumped on sandwiches and gulped them down quickly, sipping their tea with them. Shruti drank couple of glasses of sparkling water to replenish and hydrated herself, felt much better after light meal and fluids. They both needed it, Arpana picked up a chocolate truffle and fed it to her mistress, Shruti bit into it, and let it melt in her mouth, and it was heaven!

Arpana put the rest in her mouth, and then leaned over to kiss her mistress. Shruti understood her naughty intent, and let Arpana kiss her with chocolate filled mouth, and they enjoyed the exotic taste and flavors, licking each other lips, savoring melting chocolate with each other. Some escaped Shruti's mouth, and Arpana licked it off her lips and chin.

Shruti realized that she was quite comfortable with kissing a girl. It was different than being with Amit, she enjoyed the softness, and her sensual touch, her naughtiness, enjoyed the deep French kissing laced with chocolate.

"Don't you want to be comfortable now that you are staying here for the night?" And without waiting for an answer, Arpana started unbuttoning Shruti's blouse.

Shruti still licking her own chocolate-laced lips, and let Arpana undress her. Once Arpana tossed Shruti's blouse and admired her well-toned stomach, kissing her softly, she went on her knees and pulled her skirt zipper down as well, and slowly tugged on her skirt, Shruti had to lift her ass to let Arpana pull the skirt, kissing her mistress' thighs, she pulled off her panties as well.

Shruti saved her the trouble and unhooked her bra, and let Arpana be on her knees kissing her thighs a few times before she came up and took one of Shruti's nipple in her mouth and sucked it, her breasts were perfect mangos to be sucked, Shruti quivered with her gentle kissing and sucking. She liked the sensual touch of the older woman.

"Would you like a bath, mistress?" Arpana liked calling her 'mistress', knowing her submissive nature. Shruti didn't mind it all. In fact, she enjoyed all the attention, caressing, kissing, sucking, their nakedness, her sensual touch, their budding relationship.

"Wonderful idea, I would love one." Shruti said as she felt dryness in her mouth, and asked. "Can you get me some water?"

Arpana picked up a remote from the table and pressed a button, and then filled Shruti's glass with sparkling water and offered her. Moments later Sara knocked again, Shruti panicked but Arpana winked at her. "It's alright Mistress, she knows."

Before Shruti could process it, Arpana called Sara in, her face turned red seeing two women completely naked, Shruti still sitting on the couch and Arpana on her knees at feet of her young mistress.

"Sara, can you run a bath for us." As Arpana instructed her maid. "And use the rose salt and petals that I brought from Dubai ..."

Sara turned on her heels, acknowledging her boss' order; she was Arpana's personal maid after all. Perhaps more than just maid, Shruti wondered.

Arpana assured Shruti, once Sara went in the bathroom. "Don't bother Sara mistress, she is used to see me naked as I rarely wear anything in my bedroom. I like being naked."

"Plus she gives an excellent massage, if you cared for one?" Arpana asked her young mistress.

Shruti's mouth went dry, she gulped some more water. "You mean a nude massage from her? No way."

As if what had happened in last two days was not enough, she wouldn't want Sara touching her naked body, she wasn't ready, at least not this point.

Watching Arpana sucking her nipple, so softly so gently as if she was licking an exotic chocolate, Shruti immediately turned on, and felt horny again. Arpana playfully switched to her other nipple and licked it very softly.

Arpana sucking it harder this time, making her wince with sweetest pain, Shruti moaned. "Oh God you are such a slut ... Arpana."

"Your slut, mistress." Arpana smiled, and agreed.

Shruti enjoyed her powers over her and ordered her slutty submissive boss. "Could you get my cigarettes from inside?"

"Sure mistress." As she started to get up, then she asked politely. "Would mistress like to try a Cuban cigar instead, I have some right here."

She picked up a cedar box from the coffee table and opened it to offer Shruti. It had an assortment of hand rolled expensive cigars. Shruti had tried cigars a couple of times, and had enjoyed them in the past. In fact, Amit also liked to smoke cigar occasionally, they have enjoyed and shared cigars a few times that they brought some from Barcelona.

"Wow. This is cool ... perhaps, we can share one." Shruti scanned through the assorted cigars, and picked up a nice size Cohiba.

Arpana couldn't hide her excitement. "Excellent pick ... that's the best one, and I would love sharing it with my mistress."

Arpana prepared the cigar for her mistress, cutting it, and lighting it up using an expensive looking gold lighter. She puffed it a few times rotating it between her fingers until it was evenly lit. When she was certain that it was ready to smoke, she took a quick puff and offered it to her mistress.

Shruti took the nice sized cigar from Arpana, held it between her finger and thumb, and took a decent puff on it, and then pouted her lips to blow smoke towards the ceiling. "Wow, this seems like a good smoke. Very smooth."

As she was in middle of another puff, Sara came out and announced. "Your bath is ready ma'am."

They both thanked Sara, as they got up and walked into Arpana's huge bathroom.

Shruti was breathless. "Wow, this is out of this world!"

There were several candles flickering around the massive Jacuzzi tub. The majestic pearl white tub filled with warm water with rose petals floating. It was a beautiful sight, a romantic setting as Shruti stepped into the water, Arpana held her mistress' hand to support her.

Shruti settled in the rose fragrant warm water filled tub, temperature was perfect, she leaned against the back of the tub, and took a leisure puff on her massive cigar, as she watched Arpana also joined her in the tub and asked her politely. "Would mistress like some champagne?"

"Sounds fabulous!" Shruti was getting used to this royal treatment.

She watched Arpana went to the corner stall where she picked up a bottle that was chilling in a silver ice bucket. Shruti dragged on her cigar again; as she watched her submissive boss' beautiful sexy ass that was still quite red from the earlier spanking that Shruti had given her. She could see couple of welts left by the mean flogger that she had used, and felt a little tingling in her pussy as she admired those marks she had given Arpana.

She really enjoyed the power and control she held over older woman, pretty similar to how she felt with Amit the night before.

Shruti exhaled opening her mouth as thick smoke slowly curled out from the side of her mouth seductively. She watched Arpana expertly popped the cork, and filled two long flutes for them. She turned around to come to her mistress. She handed one glass to Shruti, and they both clicked their glasses and sipped on their expensive bubbly drink.

"Nice, I can get used to this." Shruti appreciated the arrangement. "You have trained Sara well; she seems pretty efficient in arranging all of this so quickly."

"Yes mistress, she is pretty good." Sipping her bubbly drink, Arpana said. "And she is a quick learner."

Then Arpana slid down and settled inside the tub, as Shruti puffed the massive cigar, and passed it to her. Arpana accepted the huge cigar from her mistress, and took a puff looking at her mistress who was performing another mind-boggling open mouth exhale.

Sara knocked the partially opened bathroom door. "May I come in ma'am."

She brought in a tray full of cheese cubes and some strawberries to pair with the champagne.

"How thoughtful." Shruti again was impressed, and acknowledged her service.

"Thanks Sara!" Arpana also thanked her and then turning to her mistress, she asked. "If mistress liked, Sara gives a wonderful foot massage too."

Shruti took a strawberry, dipped in chocolate sauce, and looked at Sara as she licked the exquisite chocolate sauce, while watching the maid from head to toe.

It seemed this time Shruti was ready to take the next step.

She bit into the fruit, and lifted her foot out of fragrant water, showing it to Sara. "Sure, I would love to get a nice foot massage."

Without speaking a single word, the young maid started to unbutton her white blouse, both Shruti and Arpana watched her undressing, slowly and sensually.

Sara was shorter compared to both woman in the tub, she had a little fuller body with exquisite curves. She kept her blouse on the floor, and then unhooked her bra. Shruti could feel her mouth went dry, as she watched her unveiling her fuller breasts, they were slightly smaller than Arpana's, but little conical with perkier and pinkish nipples, proudly pointing upwards. Arpana's breasts were much fuller and rounder with big darker nipples.

Shruti sipped on her drink as she intently watched the young woman undressing right in front of them, it was a pretty erotic sight. Arpana's hand went down under the water and softly rubbed her pussy, getting excited looking at Shruti's lustful expression, she took an urgent and long puff on the cigar and passed it back to her mistress.

It was an incredible sight as the young maid stood completely naked with her petite yet curvy body by the tub, waited for her mistress command, as she was ready to serve both in every possible way.

In fact, she was dying to lick Shruti's pussy ever since she had seen Arpana's new mistress naked this afternoon, her elegant and subline model like body. Sara was quite turned on, she had already rubbed her pussy a few times that afternoon already. Her clean shaved pussy was glistening with her juices as Shruti watched her while puffing on the cigar that she was sharing with Arpana.

There was an obvious sexual energy oozing from three incredible sexy women in that steamy bathroom. Shruti felt her pussy almost throbbing as she asked Sara to come inside the tub filled with warm fragrant water with rose petals. Sara stepped in, little dizzy with her own excitement, as she came in the middle of the large tub, and then slowly went down on her knees, placing her knees right in front of Shruti's feet.

She moved very gracefully even though she was feeling bit giddy with excitement. She gently picked Shruti's right foot, and then slowly bent and kissed her foot.

Shruti couldn't hold back and moaned softly. "Kiss them gently... ohhh you are such a doll."

Then Sara lifted her second foot, and kissed it as well, and then she brought her body closer and hugged her both feet, taking them within her bosom, hugging them like a little baby.

Shruti moaned, as she leaned against the tub, and closed her eyes, and took a long puff on the half-done cigar, a leisure puff, enjoying the smoke. Sara's soft mounds pressing against the arches of her warm wet feet, it was an incredible feeling, as the young woman knew how to please her mistress. Keeping Shruti's both feet in her gently hug, she bent her neck and sucked Shruti's toes with her warm wet mouth like they were little cocks.

Sara worshipped Shruti's feet, massaging them with her hands and soft breasts, licking between her toes, sucking those toes, kissing her mounds at the bottom of her feet, licking her arches. She watched mistress enjoy her smoke and drink, as she continued worshipping her feet.

Arpana was watching this from the side, making as little noise as possible, as she rubbed her own pussy under water, watching Sara, her own sexy maid, giving pleasure to her new young mistress. She didn't mind sharing her mistress with Sara, as she knew it well, they both would submit to her younger mistress together, eventually. She was sure of it.

Arpana had met Sara at local FetLife chapter at a Sunday brunch, and offered Sara a job as her maid, as the poor girl was in a dire need of a job and place to live. Sara excepted the offer on the spot.

Sara was extremely submissive, more service oriented, and they both connected well. While Arpana was not a dominant, she was experienced enough to switch a bit for occasional roleplay, and provided Sara the guidance she needed, and bit of training, she knew she could not be her true mistress.

Shruti was a perfect mistress for both of them as Arpana thought. Even though she just discovered Shruti's tendencies that afternoon, but given what she had experienced with Shruti in last a few hours, she was convinced that Shruti would grow into a wonderful mistress for all of them including Amit. She was getting really horny thinking about all this, as she rubbed her clit harder and faster.

Shruti on the other hand was not sure of herself yet, she was certainly enjoying this newfound powers and her control over Amit the night before, and with Arpana earlier that afternoon.

Even though it was early phase of her self-discovery, she certainly enjoyed the power over these willing submissive. She found joy in handing them punishments, in her control over them. She even enjoyed the marks that she had given them. She was particularly surprised to realize how sadistic she felt and how much those marks turned her on. It was incredible two days of her life, or the first two days of her new life as a dominant.

She moaned with immense pleasure as she watched young Sara sucking on her toes, and trying to stuff her foot into her mouth willingly, as pushed Shruti's foot into her mouth, literally chocking on it, gagging on it, trying hard to please her, submitting to the young mistress, showing her willingness.

Sara had secretly watched earlier Shruti flogging Arpana, she had watched this new age mistress flogging Arpana's ass with that mean looking leather instrument, ripping through her ass, leaving red welts. She wished it was her bending over that vanity earlier in the afternoon. Sara didn't know Shruti that well, but she trusted her boss' choice.

She had always had these fantasies, even played out some with a few girls through FetLife connections, but she never felt anyone was as true as Shruti was earlier today. Shruti seemed so natural at it, she had an aura, she was in control, she was powerful, she was commanding when she flogged Arpana.

It was not a roleplay session; it was true domination what Sara witnessed earlier. Sara was determined to please Shruti, and was literally fucking her own mouth with her slender beautiful foot, licking it, sucking it, gagging on it, pushing herself, diving deeper into her submissive self, slowly but surely.

Shruti suddenly kicked Arpana with her other leg. "Stop rubbing yourself you slut, and lick my foot as Sara..."

Arpana was rudely awaken from her trance, her lustful thoughts, and quickly compiled hearing her mistress command. "Sorry mistress... ummm... I will..."

Urgently taking Shruti's foot in her hand, she moved and sat down on her knees besides Sara. Arpana kissed Shruti's other foot, mimicking Sara, following exactly as Sara did. Shruti was in heaven as two beautiful submissive on their knees, licking and sucking her feet, while she enjoyed an expensive cigar and chilled champagne.

Next 10 minutes of so, she enjoyed this dreamy sight, reflected on the change that her life has gone through in last two days. Even thought about what Amit would think if he saw his Goddess in tub, serviced by her own boss and her maid.