Learning The Ropes Ch. 04 - Exploring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she finished her champagne, she asked them to stop and told them she needed a shower, she wanted to get out of the tub before she might fell asleep there. Sara immediately got up and pulled to fresh towel, which were warm on the towel warmer rack, and handed to two older women, and then helped Shruti drying up her body, as Sara softly wrapped her mistress body in the warm towel and dabbed it. When sufficiently dry, Shruti dropped the towel and walked across the bathroom to the huge shower stall. Sara quickly compiled and went inside the stall, and turned on the rain-showerhead at warm temperature.

Shruti thought she could really get used to this lifestyle as she stood naked under the rain-shower in the stall and watched Arpana joined her. Arpana came closer and embraced Shruti and kissed her under the rain shower.

Sara picked up the body soap, and stood there on the side for mistress to step aside. When Shruti did step out, Sara started using a sponge to apply luxurious amount of soap on her slender body, Shruti giggled at her touch but allowed her to soap her back and then turned. Sara gasped as she saw her mistress young slender beautiful model like body, and slowly applied soap at her shoulder.

Shruti was enjoying this service, and told Sara. "Use your hands Sara, I don't like the sponge."

Sara immediately threw the sponge away, and used her hands to rub her mistress body, slowly circling her palms at her shoulders, upper chest, and then her breasts; she bit her lower lip, as she touched Shruti's perky nipples.

Sara gently squeezed Shruti firm breasts. She tentatively asked Shruti's permission. "Can I used my body mistress?"

As And as soon as Shruti nodded, Sara hugged her mistress, she was couple of inches shorter than Shruti, so she tip-toed and pushed her massive soft mounds aligning them with her mistress' breasts, and pressed them into her body, and then in slow motion started spreading the soap with her own body. Then she slipped towards the back and hugged Shruti, pressing her mounds on her back, and boldly cupping Shruti's breasts as she started using her fingers to rub Shruti's hard nipples. Sara was getting bolder and rubbing her body into Shruti, and she moaned with at most pleasure as she felt Arpana doing the same at her back, and when Arpana picked up enough soap, she slipped around without losing the contact, and hugged Shruti from the front.

Shruti instantly was in soapy heaven, sandwiched between two beautiful supple bodies, as both women rubbed her body, applying soap, spreading it around using their breasts, going in circles, going up and down. Her pussy was throbbing with this fully body stimulation, as she had never felt woman body this close.

Both submissive had huge breasts compared to her own, they were eager to please their new mistress. She almost giggles when Arpana bent her knees and used her breasts to soap Shruti's thigh and crotch, while Sara pressed her breasts into Shruti's ass. For a moment, Shruti thought she might come with pussy and ass sandwiched between two supple bodies. Then both of the stood and pulled Shruti under rain-shower again, and started washing away the soap off her body, but kept rubbing their bodies into Shruti's. This was a heavenly shower, and if they had stayed any longer Shruti would have asked both of them to lick her pussy and would have come there with earth shattering orgasm, as she was getting really horny.

However, she was beginning to learn the control, and beginning to learn to tease her submissive, while prolonging her own climax.

She must control her own urges before she could truly control others. She was smart and was learning fast.

She stopped the shower party abruptly, and then both girls dried up their mistress. Shruti smiled realizing that both girls felt bit disappointed, but didn't dare to question her authority. As Shruti started to walk out of the bathroom, she ordered. "Bring that champagne and strawberries in the bed once you girls have dried up."

They both giggled like teenagers, and ran for the towels to dry themselves. Shruti went to the bedroom, and lay down on the large size bed, made herself comfortable with pillows, then relit the cigar she brought back from the bathroom. She took couple of nice long puffs on it, ensuring it was evenly lit again. Evening was still young, and she was ready to play with two beautiful new submissive that she just acquired this afternoon.

She was ready to play with the girls, she took another long satisfying puff on the cigar, and played with the thick cloud as she exhaled, Arpana and Sara walked in naked with champagne bottle and tray full of strawberries and cheese cubes. Arpana climbed on the bed at her mistress feet, and bent to kiss her feet and then licked her toes as she watch her mistress taking another puff of her cigar.

Sara poured some champagne for Shruti, and handed her the glass, and joined Arpana on the bed and took Shruti's other foot. They both started licking and sucking her toes again, as Shruti enjoyed her smoke and drink and watched two licking her feet like little excited kittens.

But she wanted more this time, so she deliberately spread her legs showing them the pink flower hidden between her legs. Nice and clean, freshly showered. Shruti's pussy lips were a bit puffy and well defined, opened up like a flower and raveling pink moist and juicy pussy.

Arpana's mouth went dried, as she swallowed her saliva, but since Shruti already had experienced her before, she gestured Sara to come forward. Younger curvy girl knew exactly what to do, as she licked mistress calf, and started her upward journey, her eyes intently looking at Shruti's beautiful pussy, as she could feel it getting wet and moist with excitement. Arpana kept sucking her toes, as she watched Sara licking and kissing mistress' inner thighs, and gasped as Shruti patted her head as she bottomed up the champagne and put the flute away.

Shruti pulled Sara's head roughly into her pussy. "Don't tease me ... just lick me NOW ... oooooooh yessss my little kitten lick me like that, suck on my pussy lips."

Sara took mistress' both cunt lips in her mouth and sucked them hard. She could taste mistress' divine juices, and was excited to see that her new mistress was excited too. As Sara felt Shruti's hand urgently pushing her head harder into her pussy urging her to lick her pussy.

Sara's pussy was dripping itself, as she had been fantasizing about finding a mistress like Shruti forever. Sara somehow knew she belonged to Shruti, the chemistry was there, she could feel it, she liked worshipping her mistress, and her tongue urgently dived deeper into Shruti's sex and drew a loud groan from her.

"OOOOOhhhh gwwwwwaaaad, yessssssss ... taste my juices ... fuck, lick me good, just like that ... I know you want this."

She used her head as a lever, roughly pulling her short hair, and pushing her face into her drenched pussy. She pulled on her cigar and then watched Arpana urgently taking her foot into her mouth, showing her mistress that she was an eager submissive too, and trying to win a chance to lick her pussy which she had tasted before.

Shruti was more eager to play with her new toy, she could see through Arpana's desperate attempt to win over. Shruti pushed her feet further inside her mouth,"Yessss bitch take my whole foot in your mouth, gag on it bitch ... and if you are good I might let you lick my ass later."

This didn't deter Arpana at all. She would give anything to lick her mistress ass again, she loved rimming her earlier and she would do it again, so she pushed herself further on Shruti's foot, Shruti laughed out. "Ohhhh ... you are such a slut, you do want my attention, don't you?"

"Hmhm." All Arpana could say with Shruti's foot in her mouth.

Taking a long puff on her cigar, Shruti came up with an evil idea to torment her older submissive. "Then go get that glass butt plug, and some lube."

Arpana licked her feet one more time before jumping off the bed to go get the toy of her mistress desire. Though she was not sure if her ass was ready for such painful stretching, but she didn't care as she was determined to do whatever her new mistress desired. As she walked back with butt plug and bottle of lube from the other room, Shruti pushed Sara away, the girl felt obvious pangs of jealousy as their mistress turned her attention to Arpana.

Shruti pushed Arpana onto the bed on all fours roughly with her face down on the bed, and spanked her ass couple of times as Shruti asked her to raise it. Arpana looked obscene with her huge ass spread right in front of Shruti and Sara. Shruti held Arpana's ass wide apart looking directly at her asshole that she fucked earlier that afternoon, she asked Sara to apply lube at her asshole.

Sara poured generous amount of lube directly at Arpana's asshole, she felt excited using her fingers applying lotion her boss' asshole, learning from earlier experience Shruti knew that it needed to be lubed inside out, so she told Sara. "Fuck her ass with your fingers. Lube her inside out."

Sara felt really excited as she inserted her one finger inside her own boss' asshole, her pussy was throbbing with excitement, juices running down her pussy. Shruti was directing her. "Push another one, and fuck the bitch with your fingers. Yesssss ... fuck her dirty asshole and stretch it wide."

Sara was pushing harder at their mistress encouragement, and soon she had four of fingers fucking Arpana's asshole, Shruti realized that she could now push the butt plug inside her, so she picked up the obscene toy, and placed it right at her asshole.

Arpana gasped with fear, as Shruti pushed the tip inside her asshole, Sara watched in awe as their mistress pushed harder and harder using her weight. Arpana's asshole twitched in anticipation, she even pushed out to accommodating its girth, as Shruti fucked her asshole a few times with the butt plug, pushing in using all of her weight, and then with one single push it went in,.

"Ohhhh fuckkk ... shittttt!" Arpana groaned with intense pain, as the butt plug plopped inside her asshole, once it past the past maximum girth, there was no stopping, as if her asshole sucked it in.

Arpana was wincing with pain, her body was shaking, as the butt plug completely went inside, and her asshole snuggly held its diamond shaped end, she realized it was all inside her, felt large and heavy. Arpana had the big dildo stuffed in her asshole before, but it had been a while.

Both Shruti and Sara watched in awe as the entire butt plug disappeared inside Arpana's asshole. Shruti pulled on the diamond shaped end, and closely watched Arpana's asshole around the butt plug. And then she tugged on it, and pulled it out her asshole slightly, her skin stretching around it, her skin looked so shiny, it looked obscenely big for her asshole.

Shruti playfully fucked Arpana's asshole a few times, pulling it out further each time, and then letting Arpana's ass pull it back in. Tears rolling down Arpana's cheeks as her mistress tormented her ass; she clutched the bedsheet, as she was determined to endure it.

Shruti up the ante, and told Arpana to turn over on her back, as soon as the poor girl rolled over, Shruti quickly positioned her in the desire position, and sat over her face, clamping her mouth with her dripping pussy.

"Eat." She barked.

Shruti moaned loudly with joy as Arpana licked her mistress' pussy, lapping on her juices without worrying about her own pain. Arpana licked her pussy, Shruti couldn't hold it back. "Yessssss, fuckkkk ... lick my pussy ... lick it harder BITCH."

Shruti rocked back and forth over her face, she fucking Arpana's face with her pussy. As she rocked back and forth, Arpana licked her asshole. Shruti groaned with pleasure, and aligned her asshole directly at Arpana's mouth, wanting submissive girl to lick her asshole. "Yessss... lick my asshole with your dirty tongue ... ohhhhh gwwwaaaddd, yes, push it inside my fucking asshole you bitch ... just like that ... fuck my asshole with your tongue."

Shruti was grinding her ass on Arpana's face, smothering her boss with her ass, demanding her to lick her asshole. She completely sat on Arpana's face with her tongue licking and fucking her asshole. Shruti held Arpana's legs and pulled them towards her breasts, as the diamond shaped end of the butt plug came into their view.

Shruti ordered Sara who was watching this lewd action rubbing her own pussy. "Sara ... lick her pussy, lick her harder, make the bitch cum ... make her cum while she licks my asshole."

Sara attacked Arpana's pussy like she was hungry for ages, she started licking her pussy harder and faster. Shruti pulled Arpana's legs further making her arch her back, grinding her hips into Arpana's face, pushing her further into submission.

She was moaning loudly. "Keep licking my asshole bitch... fuck it with your tongue, ... yesssss ... just like that bitch ... fuccckkk ... keep licking me ... fuck my asshole, yessss fuck it faster ... just like that."

Arpana whole body quivered uncontrollably due to three-way stimulation she was going through. A massive butt plug inside her ass, stretching her asshole, Sara licking and sucking her pussy like crazy, and Shruti ass pushing her into deep submission.

She just couldn't take it any longer as her whole body shook like a dry leaf, legs quivering with pain and pleasure at the same time, blurring the line.

She came into Sara's mouth, screaming under Shruti's ass without any inhibition, she came uncontrollably and so hard as she had never came this hard in her life. She was squirting her juices, washing Sara's pretty face with them. Shruti was very close but she lifted her ass off Arpan's face, let her poor submissive woman enjoy her orgasm as Arpana rode the huge wave of her orgasm, crying and coming uncontrollably at the same time.

Shruti watched her boss' messed up face, as the poor girl uncontrollably cried as she came, Sara lapped up her juices as much as she could and then let go her over sensitive pussy after licking on it last couple of times. Shruti let go her legs, as her orgasm started to subside.

Shruti patted her cheeks, letting her cry, letting her endure the pain, letting her enjoying the immense pleasure it gave her.

Arpana arched her neck as she stretched her body, and looked at her mistress with glazed eyes, and mouthed 'thank you mistress' and then she kissed her thigh again and again thanking her, she also reached out for Sara, and took her face in her stretched hand and showed her appreciation to her as well.

All three girls piled up on the bed, Shruti in the middle and Sara and Arpana on either side of their mistress, hugging each other, both Sara and Arpana kissing their mistress' body slowly and gently, they were all emotionally and physical tired, and they soon fell into deep slumber.

To be continued ...