Learning the Ropes Ch. 04: Release

Story Info
Dahlia's pent up excitement is finally rewarded.
2.4k words
4.65
4.5k
5

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/20/2023
Created 10/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kara

***

My roommate suddenly tapped my shoulder rather insistently, until I finally pulled off my headphones and looked him in the eyes. "Sorry, couldn't hear you over my music. What's up?"

Vincent sighed, leaning against my desk. For a moment, I eyed him up and down. Button up shirt and a vest, dress pants, his poofy hair actually styled for once; he must be about to go on a date. I wondered who the lucky person was, though he didn't give me much time to ponder it. "There's someone at the door for you. She's dressed... well, she's not unlike some of your previous company."

My heart leapt into my chest, but I stamped it down. As great of a friend as Vincent was, he would never let me hear the end of it if something he said actually got under my skin. Instead, I put on my best scowl and replied, "Hey now, none of that. She's actually really sweet, so I expect you to be nice."

"Oh, no need for that, I'm on my way out. Cute little thing named Amber waiting to meet me."

I got up from my desk and walked with him to the door. "Amber, hmm? Didn't know girls caught your eye, Vinny."

He laughed and rolled his eyes, stopping in front of our apartment door with me. "Yeah, don't worry, I won't steal your date." I laughed with him before he opened the door and let himself out of the apartment while simultaneously letting in Dahlia. "After you, ma'am," he cordially greeted my guest before vanishing down the hall of our building.

I shut the door behind them and turned to Dahlia. The wide grin drained from my face, and I gawked in awkward silence at the woman before me. I'd told Dahlia I'd send some ideas for how she should dress, and while I hoped she'd maybe wear one or two things from them, I never expected her to embrace it so quickly.

I let my gaze drop to the floor, eyeing my way up inch by inch. Shiny black dress heels that gave way to semi-sheer black tights and a tight black skirt that hugged her shapely thighs and hips. Her blue blouse was wrapped around her waist and chest, the top few buttons left undone to reveal the edges of a lacy black bra underneath along with a substantial valley of cleavage.

My eyes locked with hers, and I watched her expression as she gasped in surprise the moment I pressed her against a wall and kissed her. For a moment she hesitated before melting into my arms, kissing me just as passionately as I kissed her. I reached around her, slipping my hand below her skirt and hiking it up so that I could squeeze her ass. The plump flesh in my hand remained separated by the tights she was wearing, but that mattered little to me. I could squeeze and grope and caress all I wanted, teasing all the little sounds out of my teacher's mouth into my own. My other hand found its way up her back, my fingers working their way into her hair.

I pulled my lips off Dahlia's slowly, keeping her close. Her heels gave her a slight height advantage over me, so I pressed my head against her throat. I breathed in her smell slowly. Fuck, she was addicting. I reminded myself that she had needs and wants that brought her here, and slowly I pulled away to speak with her.

Before I could, I took in her appearance again, noticing her smeared lipstick and her chest heaving slightly as she took in deep breaths. "Kara," she panted. "Hello to you too."

I laughed softly, taking her hand in mine and leading her away from the front door. "I hope that wasn't too eager," I replied, trying to inject an innocent tone into my voice. "You just look amazing."

She gave a peek around the living room we were in before turning this way and that on her heels. "Why thank you... mistress."

I noticed her voice dropped for that final word, becoming noticeably quieter. "We're alone, it's ok."

"Who was that, at the door? I didn't know you had a roommate."

I raised a brow. "I'm a grad student that works as a TA at the university, there's no way I'm affording anything on my own." I chuckled, waving a hand through the air. "That's Vincent. He and I have been living together for years, though he's hardly ever here so I can't say it really counts as 'living together'. He just headed out, so we've got somewhere between a day and a week before he comes back." I looked Dahlia's incredulous look in the eyes, and nodded. "Yeah, really. He tends to house hop with the guys he's messing around with. Whatever works, right?"

"Right, yeah..." Dahlia trailed off, though she seemed to visibly relax somewhat. Despite the stress seemingly being lifted from her shoulders, she still squirmed anxiously in her seat. "I, uh..." A blush spread across her face, and the words just tumbled out of her lips. "I haven't taken care of myself... since that time you found me in the office. I was hoping..."

A soft squeak caught my ears as I slipped next to Dahlia. I hadn't even been trying to be sneaky, and yet I still surprised her. I ran my finger down her chest, letting the tip of my digit slide into her bosom as I slowly navigated her cleavage and reached the straining buttons of her blouse. "You were hoping I'd make good on my word and make you feel great, hmm?" Dahlia nodded, words clearly failing her.

Hooking my finger into her top, I led her forward slowly toward my bedroom. Despite having cleaned for hours to prepare for this, I still had a flash of insecurity. Here was my teacher - my lover, it seemed - in my private room. It felt strange, but at the same time right. I guided Dahlia to the bed, and with the lightest touch I could manage pushed her toward the soft sheets. She took my queue perfectly, gracefully sliding down onto the bed. She crossed her legs, her heel hanging off her foot delicately.

'She's trying to seduce me,' I realized, stunned that it seemed to be working. I bit my lip to distract myself from the growing heat down between my thighs. I needed to focus, to become the best I could be for Dahlia. "Before we start, I need you to remind me of our rules."

Dahlia looked disappointed for a second, before nodding. "No one can find out, we talk about what we want, if someone says 'no' we stop, and no lying." She looked proud of herself, and given the speed and confidence she rattled them off I could only assume she'd been rehearsing them.

I smiled, approaching the bed. "Good job, my little flower," I cooed. Gently, I guided her onto her back before climbing onto the bed, kneeling so that my legs straddled her torso. I looked down at her, smirking. "So, tell me what you want, then."

A warm blush crept onto her cheeks and across her chest. "I want you to tie me up, and to finally finish," she mumbled.

I nodded, gesturing at the head of the bed. Dahlia squirmed into position, her head rested on the pillows I used every night as she looked at me innocently. I followed her, before leaning off the sides of the bed. Attached to the corners of the bed frame were straps with soft plush cuffs on the ends. Within seconds I had Dahlia's arms pinned into place at the top corners of the bed, and it only took mere moments for me to have her ankles pinned much the same way.

"Is there anything you don't want, flower?"

Dahlia thought for a moment, before shaking her head. I could see the nervous excitement building inside her, so I took a moment and caressed her cheek. She pressed against my touch, straining against her bonds. I let her test them for a moment, seeing her range of movement with them. Everyone when tied up for the first time always sees how tight, how restricting they are, and Dahlia was no exception. But after a couple minutes of light squirming and writhing on my bed she finally settled down, looking up at me.

"We should have... taken off my clothes first," she whispered. I wanted to smack myself for missing that, but there was no fixing it now.

I smirked, raising a brow. "Hope you aren't too attached to anything you're wearing, then."

Dahlia gasped but still shook her head no. Curious. I pushed her skirt up above her hips and revealed the straps that held up her stockings, clipped onto a black lacy thong. I had a pair of bedside scissors handy - I'd found them useful for quickly untying bonds in the past and keeping them close became a habit - and snipped my teacher's thong into pieces. It fell apart almost instantly, peeling away from her delicate pussy like the petals of a flower opening to reveal the tender sex within. My heart hammered in my chest as I took in the sight of Dahlia's slit. She was soaking wet - likely as wet as I was, though I didn't dare pull down my own pants and check.

Instead, I ran a finger over her swollen flesh, watching it throb and react to my touch. Dahlia immediately let out a loud moan before blushing. I could see her try and cover her mouth, only to be stopped by the bonds. I raised my brow, resting the pad of my fingertip against her clit.

"Should I stop?"

"No!!"

Her cry nearly shook the walls, and I chuckled softly before sliding my fingertips up and down her wet slit. I quickly drew up her arousal onto my fingers, before pushing a pair of them against the entry to her vagina. My eyes shot wide open in surprise as they slipped in without great resistance, not realizing just how horny and desperate Dahlia truly was. I rocked my fingers back and forth inside her, feeling her sex tighten and grip around my fingers. I curled them slightly, applying pressure to her walls as I slowly and delicately teased her.

Dahlia twisted about on the bed, her red hair fanning out and making a messy crown around her head. "More," she pleaded. "More!" Her eyes squeezed shut, her legs slowly lifting and falling within the limits of their restraints.

I slipped a third finger into my teacher's pussy, before realizing that that wouldn't do the trick. Dahlia had been - up until I came along - purely heterosexual. She had never gotten off to another woman's fingers before. Instead, I needed something more familiar to her. I hopped off the bed and walked over to my closet, digging through the boxes of sex-related items I kept in there.

Then I found it: the one cock shaped dildo I owned. As I carried it back to Dahlia, who still squirmed on the bed awaiting my return, it occurred to me that there might be a problem. It was a rather large toy, and I wasn't certain she'd ever taken anything like this before. Nearly a foot long, and as thick around as a soda can it was enough to stretch anyone wide open. Rarely had I ever been able to even introduce it to previous girlfriends of mine, never had anyone ever successfully taken it.

Still, Dahlia needed something more authentic than I could provide without it, and something told me she wouldn't last long enough to run to the store to get something more appropriate. I knelt between her knees, lining up the massive rubbery shaft between her lips. I doubted the rod of destruction would stand a chance in her, but as I slowly let the tip get covered in her juices, I realized my teacher clearly wasn't inexperienced at taking larger men.

Slowly I pushed the head of this silicone cock into her, watching her hole stretch around it. Her panting turned to whimpering, followed by ecstatic moans of pleasure. It was working, if Dahlia grinding her hips against my toy was anything to judge it by. As it sunk in, I kept the pressure steady and even. Occasionally, I'd pull the toy most of the way out only to let it slide back in. Inch by inch, she took the fake dick, until all that was left was the hefty synthetic balls against her pelvis.

I sat there stunned. Dahlia had taken the whole thing where no one else could, like some sort of reverse-Excalibur. I pressed on the base of the dildo, watching her lower abdomen bulge and listening to the lewd moans of my teacher. Surely this was pushing against her womb, distending her sex and rearranging her insides. Did she realize the feat she'd accomplished?

It didn't matter. I could be surprised and impressed later. For now, I had a job to do, a purpose. Slowly I pulled my dildo out of her pussy, only to push it back in a little quicker. Back and forth like a piston I drove it in her, feeling her guts provide resistance to my efforts. Before long, I was fucking my teacher with firm, steady strokes. Her moans would have put any of those twenty-something pornstars to shame, getting louder and louder while also ascending in pitch.

I thrust the dildo into her to its base with an extra-focused shove right as Dahlia's moans peaked. Her voice went silent, her body twitching around and only held in place by the bounds and the massive shaft I was keeping inside of her. I waited still until she collapsed, her breath rough and uneasy while her face and breasts glistened with sweat. She opened her eyes and smiled at me, and I smiled back.

"Was that good, my little flower?" She nodded, and rested back on the pillow. "Good, I'm glad. You're such a good girl, you know."

Then she whispered, faint and distant. I scooched closer, and closer yet again when I couldn't hear her the second time. Then she repeated herself louder, and I finally caught what she said.

"Can we do that again?"

I couldn't help but to smile. "Absolutely."